Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,581 - 760,600 of 1,084,340 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
Perhaps the stupidest of all solutions to the gun problem is exactly what the gun lobby is promoting.
"The answer to gun violence is more guns."
That's just like saying;
"the best way to put out a gasoline fire is to pour more gasoline on the fire."
----------
That's how ignorant the arguments from the gun lobby are.
That's why we need a modern day, properly plain spoken guidance of RULES to follow in public places again.

SO much IGNORANCE, intolerance, manipulation, greed and disrespect of OTHERS these days.

Wicked, deviant people, OUGHT to be ashamed of themselves!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but "no ceegar". Tell the WHOLE story next time, and you might gain a shred of credibilty. The guy acted properly in shooting an armed, drugged-out criminal in the act of a burglary who just COINCIDENTALLY turned out to be his drugged-up, adopted son.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-masked-teen-k...
Go ask him if it was the 'right thing to do'.

I live in CT. Last I knew, the guy was on suicide watch.

That killing ended three lives. The boy, the stepfather, and his sister, where the incident occurred. They'll never get over it.

Why do you make up lies about the kid?? He had no drugs, legal or illegal in him, you dummy. You want the whole story, yet tell lies about it?? Figures, Chief, you alwasy were a useless POS.

----------

""Giuliano adopted Tyler — who had wanted to join the Air Force — when he was his fifth-grade teacher and after Tyler’s grandmother was no longer able to take care of him.

“He just cared so much. Tyler was such a great boy he couldn’t just leave him,” one of Tyler’s pals said.

The friend, who knew Tyler since the third grade, said no one at New Fairfield HS could make sense of the tragedy or figure out why he might have been breaking into his aunt’s home.

“We didn’t understand why Tyler was out. It’s just weird,” the friend said.“He wasn’t a delinquent or anything. He was always happy and outgoing.

“This just makes no sense at all.”

Tyler played soccer and was one of a only few students in a Civil Air Patrol class at his school.

“He loved flying,” said his friend.

“In class, you get to fly a plane with an instructor at Danbury Airport. It’s a really hard course.”

Story in town was that the kid was a prankster, he did dummb things, but at 15, who doesn't??""

----------

You are still, as always, an ignorant troll.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Back to beautiful nature!! Good luck with that gun abolition, leftist nuts. Its being started by Dianne Feinstein, that dimbulb, bimbo hypocrite that single-handedly helped the "nightstalker" Richard Ramirez escape arrest for his crimes. SHE should be prosecuted for terminal stupidity....:-)
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you're too big a coward to test your theories.
It figures. You'd piss your pants and cry like a baby.
You know not of what you speak , heres a little advice don't go around looking for something you don't want to find .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That killing ended three lives. The boy, the stepfather, and his sister, where the incident occurred. They'll never get over it.
Why do you make up lies about the kid?? He had no drugs, legal or illegal in him, you dummy. You want the whole story, yet tell lies about it?? Figures, Chief, you alwasy were a useless POS.
----------
""Giuliano adopted Tyler — who had wanted to join the Air Force — when he was his fifth-grade teacher and after Tyler’s grandmother was no longer able to take care of him.
“He just cared so much. Tyler was such a great boy he couldn’t just leave him,” one of Tyler’s pals said.
The friend, who knew Tyler since the third grade, said no one at New Fairfield HS could make sense of the tragedy or figure out why he might have been breaking into his aunt’s home.
“We didn’t understand why Tyler was out. It’s just weird,” the friend said.“He wasn’t a delinquent or anything. He was always happy and outgoing.
Tyler played soccer and was one of a only few students in a Civil Air Patrol class at his school.
“In class, you get to fly a plane with an instructor at Danbury Airport. It’s a really hard course.”
Story in town was that the kid was a prankster, he did dummb things, but at 15, who doesn't??""
----------
Yeah right, dipshit. A great kid: masked, armed with a knife, and breaking into his neighbor's home. Who knows why; but stupid tragedies happen. Doesnt mean the Dad did the wrong thing (especially in light of what happened Friday). Dont make it sound like he just gunned down his own kid for no reason out of the blue.

Figures you would live in a shthole, urban blue State. How are those strict gun control laws working out there?:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some history, then try again.(we'll make it simple--start around 1990 or so, see: Desert Storm, Saddam invading Kuwait after stealing it's oil--- that should give any sane person with one actual working brain cell, a clue!)
Or are one of those people that just hate America?
Move elsewhere then.
Like he said, Saddam not only never attacked the USA, he was our ally until 1989. DUH

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

We sold him the chemical weapons he used against his own people. That's why Bush didn't like to talk about that. Either father Bush or son Bush.

We invaded a soverign nation with the flimsiest of excuses. We had no murtual defense treaty with Kuwait. There was no reason to invade Iraq. It made the USA international war criminals. To this day, there are nations that will arrest Bush or Cheney if they set foot in their borders.

We lost the war - badly.

there were no WMD's, in spite of your ignorant claims, which even Bush admitted to.

Go back to your TIC talk. You obviously know nothing about any of it, you methhead.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
when don't i?
stripers right now at the local lake.
Yep , same at the cbbt also!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
----------
That was an awful story. Was the father charged with anything?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You know not of what you speak , heres a little advice don't go around looking for something you don't want to find .
Try me, coward.

You're a big man until your bullshit is called.

Then you revert to coward status, your normal place.
TR Jones

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack was a coward in his first term.
I hope he fights the good fight this time.
There are lots of Americans, easily a majority, that will support a politician who stands up to the NRA.
The time is NOW for sensible gun control laws.
That does not include taking away legally purchased firearms from citizens who have passed backround checks.o
It does include outlawing assault weapons and massive magazines that only allow someone to kill more.
There is NO reason to own military style weapons but why NO accountability by HYPOCRITCAL HOLLYWIERD who provides the ideas and how-to's and the LIBS who fight to keep Pshysco's from being forced to be institutionalized?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

All 31 Pro-Gun Senators Refused Invitations To Appear On ‘Meet The Press’

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/12/16/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Beyond our painful agreement that the murderer's Mother was unqualified to own weapons, your points are just not valid. I am armed almost 24 hours a day (I generally dont carry in the shower :-)), but I also have a virtually impenetrable gun safe (to a normal burglar), even though I dont need it in my location/domestic situation. Google is your friend on that aspect.
I hope with all my heart I never have to use a weapon in defense of my life against an armed criminal, but if I do a disassembled, unloaded firarm is worse than not owning one at all....
If you carry a gun all day, you're either a paranoid freak (likely), or it just makes you feel like a man (also likely).

As for the rest, it's all bullshit. L:ike everything else you've done here for years with various sockpuppets, all you know how to do is lie and make up stupid stories.

You live in a trailer park outside of Tuscon. You're not fooling anyone.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here's one just a couple of weeks ago from the drugged-out, tattooed & pierced Portland mall shooter. Of course, the psychotc leftist mainstream media chose not to publicize the good-hearted actions of this law-abiding gun owner. Fortunately, those same deviates cant erase the fact that it happened.....
http://www.policymic.com/articles/20891/orego...
Anyone could have made up that story; I don't find it viable.
Furthermore, AZ has open carry, lots of gun owners, and no one pulled out his gun on Loughner. The element of surprise in a mass shooting stuns people, law abiding gun owners don't want to start randomly shooting. Eliminate the rapid fire clips and automatic assault weapons, save a few lives.
Not to say that it's not possible, there was a case here a few years ago wherein a 70 yr old man used his concealed weapon to foil a robbery at a Subway shop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That was an awful story. Was the father charged with anything?
No.

But he has to live with it, far worse than anything the law could do to him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can personally put that in perspective.
http://www.gloomis.com/publish/content/gloomi...
couple of months ago i bought the GLX model. some folks have serious hobbies. i now own 6 rods made by that company.
Obama Admin Jumps to Squelch Rumors of U.S. Fishing Ban

For instance, Gateway Pundit blogger Jim Hoft wrote: "Obama's Latest Assault on Freedom -- New regulations Will Ban Sport Fishing." He quoted from the ESPN column, adding, "Barack Obama has a message for America's 60,000,000 anglers -- We don't need you."

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/03/11/11gre...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, most murders occur in a rage, drunken stupor etc and can't be predicted. Like the JAX loud music shooter, he was probably already pizzed off about something or half in the bag and then bang-bang.
Wow lily, that guy is gonna have a real tough go of it in prison.
The CT case is different, kinda like a bunch of real bad decisions all heaped on top of one another and over time by young Adam's family and then by Adam. Parents come to believe that their children will outgrow their problems and most of them do. Adam didn't.
Totally agree, that Jacksonville guy got out of dodge quick; that's an easy first degree murder if I ever saw one. I can't believe he thinks he can use the stand your ground law! What an idiot. Don't like the loud music? What about close your windows and drive off? Too many trigger happy nuts around.
Think of all the parents of autistic and aspergers kids now; after this. Aspergers kids are really different, don't make friends, are loners, usually brilliant. Doesn't mean they're all killers.
Seriously, if she was afraid of her son, why would she have guns in the house? Sounds like something went totally haywire. We'll soon find out.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me, coward.
You're a big man until your bullshit is called.
Then you revert to coward status, your normal place.
Try you ? What does that mean exactly tough guy ?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
But he has to live with it, far worse than anything the law could do to him.
I can't imagine. What about that dad who shot his 7 year old in his truck by accident? I wonder if he'll be charged. I think it was in PA, he was trying to sell his guns at a gun store. I would have just killed myself if that happened.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you carry a gun all day, you're either a paranoid freak (likely), or it just makes you feel like a man (also likely).
As for the rest, it's all bullshit. L:ike everything else you've done here for years with various sockpuppets, all you know how to do is lie and make up stupid stories.
You live in a trailer park outside of Tuscon. You're not fooling anyone.
Or a drug dealer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah right, dipshit. A great kid: masked, armed with a knife, and breaking into his neighbor's home. Who knows why; but stupid tragedies happen. Doesnt mean the Dad did the wrong thing (especially in light of what happened Friday). Dont make it sound like he just gunned down his own kid for no reason out of the blue.
Figures you would live in a shthole, urban blue State. How are those strict gun control laws working out there?:-)
You [prove what a lowlife scum you are with every post.

BTW, my state is #4 in median income.

Your state is #30. Nuff said, you piece of trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,197
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min voice of peace 68,069
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 45 min TW_sugar_daddio 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,024
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr truth-facts 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••