Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,029)

Showing posts 760,561 - 760,580 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a classroom of small children, with no armed presence in the school, the killer could have used a muzzleloader.
OH, HORSESHIT. WHAT MAKES YOU CLOWNS EXPERTS? ANYBODY EVER UNLOADED ON YOU WITH AN AUTOMATIC? OH, SURE, YOU'RE A HERO, I KEEP FORGETTING. AS YOU WERE TOLD OVER AND OVER A FEW YEARS AGO: YOU CANNOT PREVENT VIOLENCE IN EVERY INSTANCE. THE MOST VULNERABLE ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE. IF SOMEONE DECIDES TO WREAK HAVOC, THEN HAVOC WILL BE WROUGHT. YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOUR GUNS AND ALL YOUR CAMERAS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS. IF SOMEONE WANTS YOUR STUFF OR YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR TRADE CENTER BADLY ENOUGH, THEY WILL GET IT.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly drug wars and domestic violence.
Deal with the root problems.
Deal with the root problems like ending drug prohibition thus ending the "drug wars" overnight? Or would we end up with just too many brown people for "conservatives" to handle?
THE DEBIL

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Itiswhatitis wrote:
<quoted text>
The "bloke" are people who live in denial. You still can't understand more people LOVE the president than hate him. It is only the bunch of sorry azz Republican Losers who can't deal with Change. You better face reality. The era of the White man is over! The WORLD is sick and tired of you with your cold blooded, hateful, mass murdering, inhuman agendas. That's why your children are crazy as hell they have YOU as parents. Today, another loose cannon terrorizes an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL killing 20 babies. And yet... you want to discuss President Barack Obama? smh.
IT'S NORMALLY AGAINST MY NATURE TO AGREE WITH ANYONE FROM A GEORGIA ISP, BUT, YOU NAILED IT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit yo jivin'- CT is infested with nothing but Democrats. Newtown is big Dem town - look it up.
Liar.
You libs are the ones going postal lately. For example:
According to an affidavit unsealed on Tuesday, five Cleveland men—at least three whom are self-described anarchists—were recently arrested for plotting to blow up a bridge as part of the May Day protests, according to the Daily Mail.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/05/0...
We should send all you commies to Haiti.
You're a Democrat? Who'd 'ave thunk?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
What a shame. A bunch of rich greedy Democrat kids keep going postal.
You keep trying to float that meme but you won't get any takers without support.

So far Fox "News" hasn't revealed the shooter's political leanings.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

New info comng to light now that BOTH parents of the shooter were/are Hardline leftists/democrats, and that strings were pulled to avoid a judge labeling this criminal as deranged (and thus allowing him access to firearms). There are certainly laws already on the books that would have prohibited his gun ownership, yet it was bleeding heart liberals calling in favors that enabled this tragedy. More coming soon, you can bet on it...
Itiswhatitis

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S NORMALLY AGAINST MY NATURE TO AGREE WITH ANYONE FROM A GEORGIA ISP, BUT, YOU NAILED IT.
I'm not "from" Georgia. Just happen to be here now. I am a Chicagoan!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you can't be on the jury.
I never get picked

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

John Galt wrote:
Neighbors described Adam Lanza to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with mental illness.
Gunman’s mother was teacher’s aide at school and not a teacher as previously believed, authorities say.
I've got it!

Ban schools, post offices, and malls!
capt_obvious

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS? GEORGE WASHINGTON OWNED PEOPLE AND HAD THEM BEATEN TO DEATH OR SOLD WHEN THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM CLOSELY ENOUGH. THOM JEFFERSON KEPT A 13 YEAR OLD SLAVE AND USED HER LIKE HIS PERSONAL COCK SOCK. COUNTLESS WOMEN HAVE BEEN LITERALLY BEATEN TO DEATH AND RAPED BY MEN WITH NO CONSEQUENCES, EXCEPT PERHAPS THE ARREST/EXILE OF THE WOMEN. THERE WAS MASS KILLING ON AN ASTOUNDING SCALE IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE ITS INCEPTION. WHAT OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS? COLUMBUS HIMSELF MURDERED AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE, 400,000 SOULS. MARINES TORTURED AND KILLED THOUSANDS IN THE PHILLIPINES AND CENTRAL AMERICA. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN'? THE GENERATION OF THE SIXTIES ENDED ANOTHER GENOCIDE WHICH UNNECESSARILY KILLED 3 MILLION PEOPLE. THEY ARE THE LAST AMERICAN GENERATION TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH THEIR LIVES IN 50 YEARS. SO NOW WHAT'VE WE GOT? A PROFESSIONAL MILITARY THAT FOUGHT THE LONGEST "WARS" IN AMERICAN HISTORY, LOST THEM FABULOUSLY, AND IN DOING SO KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN THE HANDFUL OF DICTATORS AND THEOCRATS HAD MURDERED TO INSPIRE OUR WRATH IN THE FIRST PLACE! ONE THING HAS CHANGED, HOWEVER: THE AVAILABILITY OF CHEAP, SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEAPONS DESIGNED TO DO NOTHING BUT DELIVER DEATH.
Cheap affordable guns?

Thank goodness for crack....made cocaine available to the masses...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Itiswhatitis wrote:
<quoted text>
The "bloke" are people who live in denial. You still can't understand more people LOVE the president than hate him. It is only the bunch of sorry azz Republican Losers who can't deal with Change. You better face reality. The era of the White man is over! The WORLD is sick and tired of you with your cold blooded, hateful, mass murdering, inhuman agendas. That's why your children are crazy as hell they have YOU as parents. Today, another loose cannon terrorizes an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL killing 20 babies. And yet... you want to discuss President Barack Obama? smh.
LOL!! "The era of the white man is over".

Does that mean you are going to kill the "more anglo than negro" president Obama yourself? Should I call the secret service now? Or do you mean that the almighty & powerful 14% negro US population is going to rise up and kill the entire 70%+ anglo population? Again, hahaha; bring it, weakass.

Today's tragedy is coming home to roost right at the feet of leftist parents/judges/school officials. Nothing more, nothing less....
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get picked
You cant be on the jury in your own (or your families) indictment....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>But what about the principal?
Super!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a classroom of small children, with no armed presence in the school, the killer could have used a muzzleloader.
Horsesh it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got it!
Ban schools, post offices, and malls!
Arrest all "odd" people
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Itiswhatitis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "from" Georgia. Just happen to be here now. I am a Chicagoan!
Oh. In other words "a useless POS"....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
New info comng to light now that BOTH parents of the shooter were/are Hardline leftists/democrats, and that strings were pulled to avoid a judge labeling this criminal as deranged (and thus allowing him access to firearms). There are certainly laws already on the books that would have prohibited his gun ownership, yet it was bleeding heart liberals calling in favors that enabled this tragedy. More coming soon, you can bet on it...
And your source is? Worldmorandaily?
THE DEBIL

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
NAH, YOU BET ON IT. HERE'S WHAT I'LL BET ON: IF WE DIDN'T SELL THE GUNS, AND MADE THE ONES THAT ARE ALREADY IN CIRCULATION ILLEGAL TO POSSESS. IN A FEW YEARS, GUN CRIMES WOULD DECREASE. IN TWENTY YEARS, THEY'D BE RARER THAN HEN'S TEETH. THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM IS NOT THE GUNS I'LL GRANT YOU. IT'S SIMPLY A REFLECTION OF AN INCREASING POPULATION DRIVEN TO COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER FOR SURVIVAL. WANT TO REDUCE GUN CRIMES? REDUCE THE POPULATION. STOP REWARDING "THE KILLER INSTINCT." YOU'LL HAVE FEWER KILLERS. DUH.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure tough guy, y'all showed your teeth in the last election ... or were those dentures?
Any of you morons who think you're going to keep your guns once the government decides it wants them are treating yourselves to some macho, Red Dawn like fantasy. Dare ya to tell the crew of the M1 tank parked in your yard to "fck off".
That's what happens when you let the government get this big and this powerful.
If your dumbass dosen't think there are millions of guns burried all over this country waiting for this very thing to unfold you are the moron . I will bet you a dollar to a doughnut tomorrow will bring record gun sales just like the last two elections .
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A study in the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery found that the gun murder rate in the U.S. is almost 20 times higher than the next 22 richest and most populous nations combined. Every one of those nations has stricter gun control laws.
And then there's this fact: add together all the gun deaths in the 23 wealthiest countries in the world and 80 percent of those are American deaths. Of all the children killed by guns in those nations, 87 percent are American kids.
Please don't tell me that if only the staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School were also armed that this would have ended well. It might have ended differently, but concealed weapons in the teachers lounge is not the way we want to raise our kids.
Jose Luis Nunez had a handgun in order to protect his son. The 4-year-old accidentally shot himself in the face with it in Houston on Tuesday. Joseph V. Loughrey had one for the same reason. His 7-year-old son Craig died on Saturday outside of Pittsburgh when that handgun accidentally went off while the boy was getting into his safety seat in front of a gun store.
And that was just this week. The same week that the NRA proudly tweeted it had reached 1.7 million "likes" on Facebook.
We cherish individuality in America. We see raising children as no one else's business, and we have never managed to band together as a "parenting" bloc. It is time. Guns are a parenting issue and we need to control them in the name of the children who died this morning. Even more, we need to do it in the name of their mothers and fathers.
So cry today. Comfort your kids. Curse, and pray. Then pick up the phone, a pen, a keyboard, or your checkbook and make your demands heard. All day and every day. But most especially today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-belkin/new...
Would you do me a favor? Can you break those violent gun crime statistics down by ethnicity per capta in America please?

Oh, you wont? What a surprise......:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 760,561 - 760,580 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]