Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,521 - 760,540 of 1,080,077 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal guns are purchased in Florida, right? Did you read about that Miami cop couple caught selling 600 illegal guns?
She taught her son to shoot and he turned her own gun on her. What irony. I still can't get over that she wasn't at that school, the original story that he went there to kill her. They've subpoenaed the email records and phone records, the story will come out eventually. What a horror
I can't remember a story of the horrific magnitude ever changing virtually minute to minute before in my life , there were reports that the dad was dead in Nj. he had brothers Id .[who by the way hadn't seen him in two years ] said the rifle was located in the mothers car , now they say it was used to kill babies , his mother was a teacher now she wasn't what the hell , I haven't seen this much confussion on a situation of this magnitude since JFK .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have nailed it , post of the entire thread .
Reality and cold hard facts will always escape the deviate leftist in search of "feel-good", topical ointments.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Off to enjoy the beautiful AZ desert, which has been transformed into a utopian cornucopia of lush green vegetation and trickling streams following our wonderful (and most welcome) winter rainfall. Leftist deviates, feel free to go outside your urban slum and smell that sweet aroma of sewage, filth, and crime (and then come back and whine about never-to-be-realized gun abolition all day, LOL)!!:-)

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe Obama is using a tragedy like this to forward his political views.
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Wow, that abortion baby story just keeps growing.

Babies born alive was always been protected under Illinois law.

You liars just don't quit.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I remember you accurately. You're the fraud pretending to be a veteran.
And, you forgot to put content into your post. I'll help you. Here's the post again.
I just got through watching Obama try to shed some crocodile tears about the tragedy in Connecticutt. Will this fraud ever show himself as who he really is?
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Now, he pretends to want to cry over the tragedy in Connecticutt. Crocodile tears.
This weekend probably 15 people will be murdered in the city of Chicago alone. This has been going on for decades. From the beginning of the Iraq war to the end about 4000 Americans were killed. During that exact same time in Chicago, over 3800 people were murdered. Chicago is as bad as a full-scale war, and I never heard any phoney liberal cry about that.
If the tragedy in Connecticutt upsets any of you fraudulent liberal Democrats here, I've got a suggestion for you. Just pretend the innocent children killed were killed by abortion. It's the same thing.
The last thing I want to hear after a tragedy like this is someone who is responsible for millions of innocent children killed pretend to cry about it.
Inner city crime has always been the concern of Democrats. Unfortunately, you right whiners keep wanting to arm gangs with assault rifles w/ 200 round clips.

Obama did not start the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, you f*cking right whiners did.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The deceased mother is a poster-child for an irresponsible firearm owner, and (beyond the psychotic muderer himself) is soley to blame for the Conneticut atrocity. Her myriad mistakes certainly included:
A)allowing firearms in a home with a disturbed, video game-addicted child
B)failure to secure said firearms via the proper precautions (gun safe and trigger locks n lieu of "A" above)
C)failure to seek the mental-health assistance both she and her son obviously needed desperately.
End of story......
You're right, for the first time I remember.

This kid's mother knew he had problems, yet kept weapons in the house.

Gun safes are a joke. I've read about burglars who think they hit the jackpot when they find a gun safe. It's like an advertisement;

"HERE'S WHERE THE GUNS ARE!!"

Trigger locks are a good idea, but you have to go much further when you have children, esp. troubled ones, the weapons should be broken down, with clips and barrels removed from semi-autos, cylinders removed in revolvers.

If you don't know how to break down your guns, you shouldn't own them.

Never have a loaded clip. Keep ammo stored separately under lock and key. The key should be with the gun owner at all times, as with the trigger lock keys.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>
That's true, however perhaps rather than focusing on making a profit when someone begins order large amounts of fertilizer, ammunition, etc. a little red flag and a call to the FBI, may foil some crimes. People are afraid to accuse someone of potential criminality, and what the police to do, arrest everyone who acts a little odd?
Sounds easy lily, yet it's not possible, ammonium nitrate is the most common fertilizer used in the the USA. It can be purchased in bags at the local farm and feed stores or by the tractor trailer load for large farms and groves. Golf courses use the stuff.

The thing is that most murders involve rage and a loaded gun fits into the rage timelime while IED's don't. By the time someone builds a bomb, they're no longer pizzed. The exception of course is mental illness.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Inner city crime has always been the concern of Democrats. Unfortunately, you right whiners keep wanting to arm gangs with assault rifles w/ 200 round clips.
Obama did not start the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, you f*cking right whiners did.
SHOW ME AN AVAILABLE 200 ROUND CLIP AND I WILL BUY YOU ONE.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Why anybody would be surprise by Obama/Liberals/Democrats exploiting CT tragedy… just another opportunity for a Photo Opt for the president remember ‘Sandy!!

Obama’s administration cuts $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources that have been provided over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was his father?
Right. Kids don't need fathers today, do they?
Why did he spend his entire life playing video games?
Right. Kids don't need to be told to get the hell out of the house and play outside.
There are so many things wrong, and you think it's because of guns.
Well, Eric Holder thinks you are an idiot. Eric Holder thinks there are 9 things worse for people living in the United States than The number one weapon used in violent crimes is a baseball bat.
There are one and a half times as many non-firearms homicides than firearms homicides.
Americans who abide by the law.
Tobacco is under assault.
There is no oversight of medical practice. What does the Surgeon General really do for a living? Medical errors kill more people than anything else other than tobacco, the government is incapable of oversight, and the Democrats want the government to take over health care. An idiot can predict the outcome of this.
Drugs kill more people than firearms. We spend a fortune on the DEA. If you just look in any urban neighborhood, you'd immediately suspect the DEA is actually working for the drug cartels.
Last on the list is firearms homicide, and that is the primary focus of the Democrats. Given that they represent the neighborhoods they represent are the worst offenders, it's an easy and accurate conclusion that getting rid of firearms isn't their intent. They have no intention of taking firearms away from their loyal support base. They aren't against firearms. They are against the average American having firearms.
t insane people was very remote, thus the unlocked house. Today, if you leave your house unlocked, there is a 100 percent chance of someone who knows they don't live there and nothing inside belongs to them will break into it.
The coward returns!!

Still predicting a landslide for Rmoney, dipstick??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Never seen anyone kill someone with with tobacco, you retard!!

Point is, these mass killings are all done with GUNS, stupid.

There was another this morning in a hospital in Alabama, involving a shooter with an assault rifle.

A gunman in CA shot off 50 rounds outside a mall yesterday, fortunately, noone was hurt and the shooter was captured.

A man in Indiana was arrested yesterday, he had 47 guns and threatened to kill at an elementary school.

The good news is that 18,000 gun nuts kill themselves with their guns every year.

The bad news is that some of these nuts feel thay have to take others with them.

Nancy Lanza found out the old rule that your guns in the house can be easily used to kill you. Too bad he didn't stop there.

----------

Having said that, get the fck off this thread, you useless POS.

You poisoned the place last time you were here, with nothing but lies and stupidity. At the end, you were proven to be completely wrong in everything you ever said.

Obama gave you the shellacking you love to talk about. Dems won seats in both chambers, and the man you hate was handily re-elected, proving what a dumb racist you are and always were.

America rejected the likes of you, big time.

Crawl back into your hole, little man. You hold no currency here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Most illegal guns are purchased in Florida, right? Did you read about that Miami cop couple caught selling 600 illegal guns?
She taught her son to shoot and he turned her own gun on her. What irony. I still can't get over that she wasn't at that school, the original story that he went there to kill her. They've subpoenaed the email records and phone records, the story will come out eventually. What a horror
Wrong terminology lily. Florida was at one time the main source for weapons (handguns) that were illegal elsewhere__NY mostly. Times change, I think it's Virginia now, maybe Arizona too, both those states allow unregistered private sales at gun shows.

In this CT case it was very sloppy reporting early on, shameful actually given the towns proximity to NYC and "news central." Hours went by before it was learned that it was Adam rather than Ryan and that mom wasn't a kindergarten teacher.

Hah, when the authorities are slow with the facts the news folks start making shyte up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have nailed it , post of the entire thread .
That's cause you're as stupid as is DB.

THe first 8 items were not killers at all, they were deaths caused by various illnesses, addictions, etc.

The last two were the only ones that quallify as 'killers'.

Let me know how many mass murders are committed with baseball bats, nitwit~!!~

Meanwhile, the mass killings with guns continue to add up. Here's this year alone.

Here's a timeline of some of the deadly shootings in the U.S. this year alone.

January 10, 2012: Three teenagers were shot dead in an ambush in Philadelphia, CBS reported at the time. The 30-year-old suspect opened fire on four teens in a car, killing three and injuring one.

February 21, 2012: Jeong Soo Paek burst into a spa his family owned in Norcross, near Atlanta, Ga. He killed four relatives before turning the gun on himself, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported at the time. Police speculated that financial problems motivated the shooting.

February 27, 2012: A 17-year-old student, T.J. Lane, confessed to going into his Chardon, Ohio high school cafeteria and shooting students at random. Three students died and two were hospitalized, The New York Times reported. Lane said he stole the gun from a relative who had obtained it legally.

March 30, 2012: A gunman drove by and opened fire on a crowd of mourners outside a funeral home in Miami, Fla. Two people died and 12 more were injured, the Miami Herald reported. The mourners were gathered for the funeral of 21-year-old Marvin Andre, who also died in a shooting.

April 2, 2012: One L. Goh opened fire at Oikos University in Oakland, California. He killed seven people and injured at least three more. Goh was a former student at the school and was said to be angry that he was expelled for poor behavior, CNN reported.

April 6, 2012: Five African-American men were gunned down in separate incidents in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ABC reported. Police arrested Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, and said that the murders were motivated by racism. Three men died and two were seriously injured.

May 29, 2012: Ian Stawicki went to a cafe in Seattle's University district, shooting and killing four people, ABC reported at the time. He then fled to a parking lot and shot another woman before killing himself. He wasn't thought to have known his victims.

July 20, 2012: James Holmes, 24, allegedly broke into a midnight premiere of "The Dark Knigh Rises" in Aurora, Colo., killing 12 people and injuring roughly 60 more. Later, police revealed that Holmes, a doctoral student in neuroscience, spent $20,000 on ammunition and weapons.

August 5, 2012: Seven people died after gunfire broke out at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. The gunman, identified by police as Wade Michael Page, also died in the shooting. He was a white supremacist and the shootings were said to be racially motivated.

August 13, 2012: Three people including a police officer were killed in shootings near the campus of Texas A&M University. The alleged shooter, Thomas Caffell, was said to be obsessed with video games and having financial problems.

August 24, 2012: Jeffrey Johnson shot a former coworker and injured nine more people before being shot and killed by police. The shooting occurred near New York's Empire State Building during rush hour.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mass-murders-i...

Of course, we have 2 more to add, Newtown, CT and Alabama.

The only hope is that many of the nitwits like you will be part of the 18000 per year that kill themselves with their guns.

Or the thousands more that will have their own guns used against them, by outsiders or family members.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The deceased mother is a poster-child for an irresponsible firearm owner, and (beyond the psychotic muderer himself) is soley to blame for the Conneticut atrocity. Her myriad mistakes certainly included:
A)allowing firearms in a home with a disturbed, video game-addicted child
B)failure to secure said firearms via the proper precautions (gun safe and trigger locks n lieu of "A" above)
C)failure to seek the mental-health assistance both she and her son obviously needed desperately.
End of story......
Agree, both dead now, along with the innocent victims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>COME AND GET THEM TRAITOR .
Tell me where you live.

Give me a week to case it, and I'll be waiting for you in your home when you arrive.

Would never hurt you, but will give you a great big wake-up call.

Make you think about how much good your guns will do you as you stand there trembling.

If you're really dumb enough to believe your guns can't be taken away, or turned against you, you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds easy lily, yet it's not possible, ammonium nitrate is the most common fertilizer used in the the USA. It can be purchased in bags at the local farm and feed stores or by the tractor trailer load for large farms and groves. Golf courses use the stuff.
The thing is that most murders involve rage and a loaded gun fits into the rage timelime while IED's don't. By the time someone builds a bomb, they're no longer pizzed. The exception of course is mental illness.
Was thinking of the Norwegian mass murderer who rented a farm and started ordering fertilizer. Who knew?
Watched a documentary on the meth problem in Wyoming; they outlawed the sale of the chemicals needed to produce it; so now they get it from Mexico. People will always find a way.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause you're as stupid as is DB.
THe first 8 items were not killers at all, they were deaths caused by various illnesses, addictions, etc.
The last two were the only ones that quallify as 'killers'.
Let me know how many mass murders are committed with baseball bats, nitwit~!!~
Meanwhile, the mass killings with guns continue to add up. Here's this year alone.
Here's a timeline of some of the deadly shootings in the U.S. this year alone.
January 10, 2012: Three teenagers were shot dead in an ambush in Philadelphia, CBS reported at the time. The 30-year-old suspect opened fire on four teens in a car, killing three and injuring one.
February 21, 2012: Jeong Soo Paek burst into a spa his family owned in Norcross, near Atlanta, Ga. He killed four relatives before turning the gun on himself, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported at the time. Police speculated that financial problems motivated the shooting.
February 27, 2012: A 17-year-old student, T.J. Lane, confessed to going into his Chardon, Ohio high school cafeteria and shooting students at random. Three students died and two were hospitalized, The New York Times reported. Lane said he stole the gun from a relative who had obtained it legally.
March 30, 2012: A gunman drove by and opened fire on a crowd of mourners outside a funeral home in Miami, Fla. Two people died and 12 more were injured, the Miami Herald reported. The mourners were gathered for the funeral of 21-year-old Marvin Andre, who also died in a shooting.
April 2, 2012: One L. Goh opened fire at Oikos University in Oakland, California. He killed seven people and injured at least three more. Goh was a former student at the school and was said to be angry that he was expelled for poor behavior, CNN reported.
April 6, 2012: Five African-American men were gunned down in separate incidents in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ABC reported. Police arrested Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, and said that the murders were motivated by racism. Three men died and two were seriously injured.
May 29, 2012: Ian Stawicki went to a cafe in Seattle's University district, shooting and killing four people, ABC reported at the time. He then fled to a parking lot and shot another woman before killing himself. He wasn't thought to have known his victims.
July 20, 2012: James Holmes, 24, allegedly broke into a midnight premiere of "The Dark Knigh Rises" in Aurora, Colo., killing 12 people and injuring roughly 60 more. Later, police revealed that Holmes, a doctoral student in neuroscience, spent $20,000 on ammunition and weapons.
August 5, 2012: Seven people died after gunfire broke out at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. The gunman, identified by police as Wade Michael Page, also died in the shooting. He was a white supremacist and the shootings were said to be racially motivated.
August 13, 2012: Three people including a police officer were killed in shootings near the campus of Texas A&M University. The alleged shooter, Thomas Caffell, was said to be obsessed with video games and having financial problems.
August 24, 2012: Jeffrey Johnson shot a former coworker and injured nine more people before being shot and killed by police. The shooting occurred near New York's Empire State Building during rush hour.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mass-murders-i...
Of course, we have 2 more to add, Newtown, CT and Alabama.
The only hope is that many of the nitwits like you will be part of the 18000 per year that kill themselves with their guns.
Or the thousands more that will have their own guns used against them, by outsiders or family members.
To be fair why don't you show the stats for crimes stopped by lawful gun owners who had to defend themselves in tha absence of police , when seconds count the police are minutes away , no one will ever take away my right to protect my family no one!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where you live.
Give me a week to case it, and I'll be waiting for you in your home when you arrive.
Would never hurt you, but will give you a great big wake-up call.
Make you think about how much good your guns will do you as you stand there trembling.
If you're really dumb enough to believe your guns can't be taken away, or turned against you, you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
Remember he told the story about a seafood buyer who was found murdered in the James River in the 80's? Virginia.
Then he asked another poster if he had ever killed a man. He claims to run oyster boats
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
When comparing apples to apples (state colleges vs. Ivy League privately financed colleges) one can readily assert that the money spent is better spent at the State, rather than the Federal level. Legacy students notwithstanding.
:)
<quoted text>Always have. John, what have you sacrificed?
Think about it, and then decide what you've "EARNED" from that.
<quoted text>A thorough schooling in one's family business. Even if one decides (isn'tAmericaGREAT?) not to become a part of the 'family business,' one learns how to run a family business. HINT: that's the only kind that will outlast the "mericangubmint" as it stands today.)
<quoted text>Hon,children of above-average intelligence will UNDOUBTEDLY seek the level of their incompetence, just like every other oil-based human in this unsuspecting world.
(!)
<quoted text>Not as far as State colleges are concerned. Get a degree at one State College, get a degree in ALL the State Colleges in......my state.
;)
You make many good points, but for some elite jobs, the name on the diploma is essential to even get in the door for an interview.

Many/most do not have a "family business" as an option.

"State colleges" are far different than "community colleges", many of which are trade schools, an extension of high school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Are you deluded enough to believe the 'crazies among us' won't figure out how to build their own, and continue to scoff at whatever 'laws' and 'controls' we law-abiding citizens hand down? This particular cipher was seated in the 'crazy but not stupid' section of the theater - you, on the other hand....
You're beyond delluded, you're a moron. Even if it only cuts the mass killing rate by 90% it'll be a victory.

For you to suggest people will 'build their own' assault weapons proves you to be among the truly ignorant.

It's the fact that there are guns everywhere that's the problem. These murderers get their guns from their families, or buy them at gun shows with no backround checks.

America has the worst gun murder rate in the civilized world. 32,000 dead each year.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the easy access to guns, both legal and illegal, would it??

Nations with gun bans have the lowest gun murder rates in the world. DUH

In spite of your stupidity, they don't 'make their own'.

Here's some facts for you, who sounds as stupid a woman as Nancy Lanza was. She paid for it with her life.

Guns deaths per 100,000

1. Chile 0.06
2. Japan 0.07
3. Azerbaijan 0.07
4. South Korea 0.13
5. Qatar 0.18
6. Hong Kong 0.19
7. Mauritius 0.19
8. Romania 0.20
9. Singapore 0.24
10. United Kingdom 0.25
64. USA 9.0

The USA ranks with Somalia as the worst gun death rates in the world.

Makes you feel real good about your 'freedoms', eh??
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I don't even know who she is. I just hear NRA gun nuts talking all the time about how hot she is.
Then perhaps you're LYING, but what else spews from hate-filled extremist, ignorant lump and labelduhm psycho-type whackjobs.

At Saint Rose of Lima Roman Catholic church, Jennifer Waters, who at 6 is the same age as many of the victims and attends a different school, came to Mass on Sunday in Newtown with a lot of questions.

"The little children — are they with the angels?" she asked her mother while fiddling with a small plastic figurine on a pew near the back of the church. "Are they going to live with the angels?"

Her mother, Joan, 45, assured her they were, then put a finger to her daughter's lips, urging her to be quiet.

An overflow crowd of more than 800 people attended the 9 a.m. service at the church, where eight children will be buried later this week. The gunman, Adam Lanza, and his mother also attended church here. Spokesman Brian Wallace said the diocese has yet to be asked to provide funerals for either.

Boxes of tissues were placed strategically in each pew and on each window sill. The altar was adorned with bouquets, one shaped as a broken heart, with a zigzag of red carnations cutting through the white ones.

In his homily, the Rev. Jerald Doyle, the diocesan administrator, tried to answer the question of how parishioners could find joy in the holiday season with so much sorrow surrounding them.

********"You won't remember what I say, and it will become unimportant," he said. "But you will really hear deep down that WORD that will finally and ultimately bring peace and joy. That is the WORD by which we live. That is the WORD by which we hope. That is the WORD by which we LOVE."

NOT hate...because that is NOT of the RIGHT Word!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min ritedownthemiddle 45,795
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Taeb 67,948
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 50 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 51 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 53 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 56 min Shari23 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 18 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••