Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823390 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You [prove what a lowlife scum you are with every post.
BTW, my state is #4 in median income.
Your state is #30. Nuff said, you piece of trash.
With your vast wealth, certainly you can hop in your private jet and infiltrate my Tucson trailer park. Go for it, Tom Cruise!!
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823391 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the tough guy shit??
Yu're the one claiming to be a tough guy.
I offered you a chance to see how tough you are.
You wimped out.
Just as I knew you would. You're real bad behind that keyboard, with a cigarette in your mouth and a gun on the table.
But I offered to test your security zone, and you chickened out!!
Proving my point. Most of you gun lovers are basically frightened children. Esp. the ones who tend to talk like badasses, like you and Fenris.
You think I would put my adress on the net , you first , I don't fear you or anyone else my security zone is well insulated you wouldn't make it past the dogs on the outside much less whats on the other side of the door , I fixed bigger problems in my time than your punk ass , I wish you were the only thing I had to worry about you see then I would be absolutely worry free , now go brush your tooth boy your breath smells like you been eaten strait up ass .

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823392 Dec 16, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if the want to respect the Familys they should change Federal Law to allow School Faculity & officials to be permitted to carry Concealed Carry Weapons and guns at & have them at School because if it is ok for Airline pilots to carry weapons on airlines to protect themselves and the Passengers then it should be legal for School officals to carry concealed weapons and when the degenerates know that School Offical are carrying concealed weapons the degenerates will think twice.
Not bad enough that we're overrun by nuts with guns.

Now you suggest we turn schools into armed camps.

We all know the 'good guys' never miss, right?? No kids will be killed by the armed protectors??

What tube of glue are you huffing??

You're as stupid as the rest of the gun nuts.

The problem is too many guns, not too few, you nitwit!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823393 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
They're all ashamed of themselves. That's why.
They know they're wrong, and this is the beginning of the end for the gun lobby.
Obama will use his last term to crush the gun lobby.
And Americans will support him in huge numbers, at least 70%
As for you of the 'lunatic fringe', you'll have one more thing to whine about.
LOL! I can hardly wait for the negro gangbangers in his hometown of chitgago to demonstrate their solidarity by turning in their Saturday Night Specials at a recordsetting, landrush pace!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823394 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i had a guy send me that when it happened. took about 5 seconds to figure out it was just more fake gloom and doom from the right.
this is where it came from but they want to regulate which the Federal Government likes to exercise their right under the commerce clause.

Ocean Policy Task Force: Interim Framework for Effective Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823395 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure that's just exactly what a gun nut should be doing right now: keeping their mouths shut.
hello?!
Speaking of gun nuts:
(they're all coming out of the woodwork)

CEDAR LAKE, Ind.-- A northern Indiana man who allegedly threatened to "kill as many people as he could" at an elementary school near his home was arrested by officers who later found 47 guns and ammunition hidden throughout his home.

Von. I. Meyer, 60, of Cedar Lake, was arrested Saturday after prosecutors filed formal charges of felony intimidation, domestic battery and resisting law enforcement against him. He was being held Sunday without bond at the Lake County Jail, pending an initial hearing on the charges, police said in a statement.

Cedar Lake Police officers were called to Meyer's home early Friday after he allegedly threatened to set his wife on fire once she fell asleep, the statement said.
Meyer also threatened to enter nearby Jane Ball Elementary School "and kill as many people as he could before police could stop him," the statement said. Meyer's home is less than 1,000 feet from the school and linked to it by trails and paths through a wooded area, police said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/von-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823396 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad enough that we're overrun by nuts with guns.
Now you suggest we turn schools into armed camps.
We all know the 'good guys' never miss, right?? No kids will be killed by the armed protectors??
What tube of glue are you huffing??
You're as stupid as the rest of the gun nuts.
The problem is too many guns, not too few, you nitwit!!
what do you think happened in Connecticut, no law abiding citizen could protect themselves and the students from a deranged terrorist and happend in ultra liberal controlled state.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#823397 Dec 16, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if the want to respect the Familys they should change Federal Law to allow School Faculity & officials to be permitted to carry Concealed Carry Weapons and guns at & have them at School because if it is ok for Airline pilots to carry weapons on airlines to protect themselves and the Passengers then it should be legal for School officals to carry concealed weapons and when the degenerates know that School Offical are carrying concealed weapons the degenerates will think twice.
Some airline pilots__key word some.

Are you drunk? High? Your spelling is erratic__kinda like the KY granny who's nuttier than a shytehouse rat.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823398 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
They know they're wrong, and this is the beginning of the end for the gun lobby.
I think you should use your vast resources and super-sleuthing capabilities to infiltrate the dwellings of all those murdering Senators and convince them how wrong and corrupt they all are. If you cant do it, NOBODY can (hahahaha).....
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823399 Dec 16, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
With your vast wealth, certainly you can hop in your private jet and infiltrate my Tucson trailer park. Go for it, Tom Cruise!!
Braggin about how much money his parents neighbors make , what a hoot , at least they tip him when he brings the paper or cleans the pool or walks the dog but hey you gotta give the kid credit he is suplimenting his allowance , good job Scooter!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823400 Dec 16, 2012
Ah, good times....... :-)

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#823401 Dec 16, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Barack Obama is flying to the Connecticut town devastated by America's second-deadliest school shooting to mourn with relatives of the 20 children and six adults who lost their lives
"Never let a good crises go to waste."

Leave the grieving parents alone - the last thing they need is a huge media event to rub it in even deeper.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823402 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave the grieving parents alone - the last thing they need is a huge media event to rub it in even deeper.
Romney Ryan in 2016
It worked once, lets do it again
Nominate at least two pro rape candidates for the Senate
Fenris the big bad wolf

United States

#823403 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Braggin about how much money his parents neighbors make , what a hoot , at least they tip him when he brings the paper or cleans the pool or walks the dog but hey you gotta give the kid credit he is suplimenting his allowance , good job Scooter!
Watch it now, you are speaking ill of 1 of the greatest covert operators in history of the imagination.....

Spokane, WA

#823404 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Besides not being able to read the Constitution, can't you gun nuts come up with something better than those tired old first-grade sayings like "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" and "Guns don't kill, people do". How about something more realistic like, "If there are no guns there can be no gun crimes" and "Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people". The juvenile mentality of you NRA gun nuts just proves even further that you dumbasses have no business owning guns.
"nobama 2012"
Why do you not go after president nobama, gun runner expert. After all he okayed the dumping of arms in Fast and Furious that led to the death of a US border agent and only the good lord knows how many drug runners. After all your hard work campaigning for him ensured his re election, you must have the clout.
Peace
KMA
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#823405 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because there's no media there now.
Keeerist you are a moron.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823406 Dec 16, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
Why do you not go after president nobama, gun runner expert. After all he okayed the dumping of arms in Fast and Furious that led to the death of a US border agent and only the good lord knows how many drug runners. After all your hard work campaigning for him ensured his re election, you must have the clout.
Peace
KMA
voters had only two choice and Romney was not loved by the Tea Party voters who stayed home giving President Obama the elections.
new year

Tonawanda, NY

#823407 Dec 16, 2012
You were in The Military. Never "met" an Ex-Military Soldier, Person who was anti-firearm, anti-2nd Amendment.
But, you have riden both sides of the 2nd Amendment issue today.
So ...

Ashamed? I highly doubt that. And why the hell should they be?

Wrong? About what? Protecting and Upholding their, Our 2nd Amendment Right?

The NRA, has too much Corporate Backing, Financial Support.
If there is ever a law, action or legislation that would tread on Our 2nd Amendment Right, it would bring about Civil Disobedience, discord, unrest, uprising by American Citizens, ANY president even thinking about "crushing" Americans' 2nd Amendment Right, big mistake, Huge.

And it would be the stupidest, that would end the election of all and any future anti-2nd Amendment Democratic Candidates.

Americans will support him in huge numbers? Are you delusional? Military Personnel can't stand the man. THEY don't support him.
And they, along with a growing majority of The American Population don't trust him, or this administration.

No Military Person would ever label a pro-2nd Amendment owner of firearm(s) the "lunatic fringe". None.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.

Spokane, WA

#823409 Dec 16, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it wasn't Mitt himself?
"OldRaider"
Typical comment from a liberal loon who never offers a thing. Just lies. As "leosampleanus" would say you are an ignorant grumpy "Old Fart".
Peace
KMA
Peace
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#823410 Dec 16, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Ryan in 2016
It worked once, lets do it again
Nominate at least two pro rape candidates for the Senate
We need a good primary first though!
999!!
Bachman and her Muslim Brotherhood claims.
Da Donald!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 45 min Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]