Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823375 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
All 31 Pro-Gun Senators Refused Invitations To Appear On ĎMeet The Pressí
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/12/16/...
the Republicans should and all the Democrats are going to do is cost themselves seats in the House and the Senate just like they did in 1994 after passing the The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)(or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act) in 1994.

104th United States Congress

Duration: January 3, 1995 Ė January 3, 1997

Senate Majority: Republican Party

House Majority: Republican Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/104th_United_Sta...
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823376 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me, coward.
You're a big man until your bullshit is called.
Then you revert to coward status, your normal place.
Yes I bet you are a real hard one Huh , Nah you're just a big mouth on the net trollin trying to rile the sheep , make no mistake I am no sheep, you scare me not one bit , be careful when you squat I forgot to lift the lid again .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823377 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you carry a gun all day, you're either a paranoid freak (likely), or it just makes you feel like a man (also likely).
As for the rest, it's all bullshit. L:ike everything else you've done here for years with various sockpuppets, all you know how to do is lie and make up stupid stories.
You live in a trailer park outside of Tuscon. You're not fooling anyone.
I know you are slow on the uptake nutsack, but I'll go real slowly here so you can understand:

I live in a remote rural area offgrid and even were I able to call law enforcement it would take them a long time to find my home ( too long ).

Do you have any further questions, wimpy little mutt?:-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823378 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
But he has to live with it, far worse than anything the law could do to him.
This is off topic; but, speaking of what people are capable of living with, this story is haunting:

A former Quebec cardiologist who stabbed his two young children to death was granted release Wednesday from a mental institution, 46 months after the killings.

Guy Turcotte was set to leave Montrealís Pinel institute with conditions, after he was found not criminally responsible for stabbing his five-year-old son and three-year-old daughter nearly 46 times while they slept in their beds in 2009.

He had been held at the facility since the courtís verdict in July 2011. The Crown has filed an appeal.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/doctor-who-kille...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823379 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the tough guy shit??
Yu're the one claiming to be a tough guy.
I offered you a chance to see how tough you are.
You wimped out.
Just as I knew you would. You're real bad behind that keyboard, with a cigarette in your mouth and a gun on the table.
But I offered to test your security zone, and you chickened out!!
Proving my point. Most of you gun lovers are basically frightened children. Esp. the ones who tend to talk like badasses, like you and Fenris.
You dont have the cash OR the cajones to fly from a shthole like Conneticunt, so drop your retarded fantasies.....:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823380 Dec 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't there. Big difference. He had the time it took the UN to give him 14 chances to hide them.
And all of Bush's horses and all of his men, couldn't find Saddam's WMD's again!!

You prove your pigheaded ignorance every time you bring up the completely discredited idea that Saddam moved anything.

All of the AWACs and alll of the satelites we had watching Iraq saw nothing.

Yet Carol still peddles the same, dumb lies.

You haven't an iota of evidence, even Bush said Saddam had no WMD's. yet you still call Bush a liar.

You're hopeless, Lorac.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823381 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me, coward.
You're a big man until your bullshit is called.
Then you revert to coward status, your normal place.
Hahahahaha!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823382 Dec 16, 2012
Barack Obama is flying to the Connecticut town devastated by America's second-deadliest school shooting to mourn with relatives of the 20 children and six adults who lost their lives
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823383 Dec 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is off topic; but, speaking of what people are capable of living with, this story is haunting:
A former Quebec cardiologist who stabbed his two young children to death was granted release Wednesday from a mental institution, 46 months after the killings.
Guy Turcotte was set to leave Montrealís Pinel institute with conditions, after he was found not criminally responsible for stabbing his five-year-old son and three-year-old daughter nearly 46 times while they slept in their beds in 2009.
He had been held at the facility since the courtís verdict in July 2011. The Crown has filed an appeal.
Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/doctor-who-kille...
He certainly should have been executed already. Canada's criminal justice system is one of the worst in the civilized world...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#823384 Dec 16, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Admin Jumps to Squelch Rumors of U.S. Fishing Ban
For instance, Gateway Pundit blogger Jim Hoft wrote: "Obama's Latest Assault on Freedom -- New regulations Will Ban Sport Fishing." He quoted from the ESPN column, adding, "Barack Obama has a message for America's 60,000,000 anglers -- We don't need you."
http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/03/11/11gre...
i had a guy send me that when it happened. took about 5 seconds to figure out it was just more fake gloom and doom from the right.

Location hidden

#823385 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I bet you are a real hard one Huh , Nah you're just a big mouth on the net trollin trying to rile the sheep , make no mistake I am no sheep, you scare me not one bit , be careful when you squat I forgot to lift the lid again .
But your constant replies proves how deeply I've gotten into your head, oysterman!!

You've been a coward on here since day one. Just a right wing mouth with nothing behind it.

You're another sore loser that was completely convinced that Obama would not be reelected.

how'd that work out for you, loser??

Location hidden

#823386 Dec 16, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be their showing respect for the Families whether than playing Politics?
if the want to respect the Familys they should change Federal Law to allow School Faculity & officials to be permitted to carry Concealed Carry Weapons and guns at & have them at School because if it is ok for Airline pilots to carry weapons on airlines to protect themselves and the Passengers then it should be legal for School officals to carry concealed weapons and when the degenerates know that School Offical are carrying concealed weapons the degenerates will think twice.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823387 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Try you ? What does that mean exactly tough guy ?
He is ALWAYS trolling for gay sex; use your imagination.

Location hidden

#823388 Dec 16, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be their showing respect for the Families whether than playing Politics?
Nice try.

They're all ashamed of themselves. That's why.

They know they're wrong, and this is the beginning of the end for the gun lobby.

Obama will use his last term to crush the gun lobby.

And Americans will support him in huge numbers, at least 70%

As for you of the 'lunatic fringe', you'll have one more thing to whine about.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#823389 Dec 16, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure that's just exactly what a gun nut should be doing right now: keeping their mouths shut.

hello?!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823390 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You [prove what a lowlife scum you are with every post.
BTW, my state is #4 in median income.
Your state is #30. Nuff said, you piece of trash.
With your vast wealth, certainly you can hop in your private jet and infiltrate my Tucson trailer park. Go for it, Tom Cruise!!
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823391 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the tough guy shit??
Yu're the one claiming to be a tough guy.
I offered you a chance to see how tough you are.
You wimped out.
Just as I knew you would. You're real bad behind that keyboard, with a cigarette in your mouth and a gun on the table.
But I offered to test your security zone, and you chickened out!!
Proving my point. Most of you gun lovers are basically frightened children. Esp. the ones who tend to talk like badasses, like you and Fenris.
You think I would put my adress on the net , you first , I don't fear you or anyone else my security zone is well insulated you wouldn't make it past the dogs on the outside much less whats on the other side of the door , I fixed bigger problems in my time than your punk ass , I wish you were the only thing I had to worry about you see then I would be absolutely worry free , now go brush your tooth boy your breath smells like you been eaten strait up ass .

Location hidden

#823392 Dec 16, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if the want to respect the Familys they should change Federal Law to allow School Faculity & officials to be permitted to carry Concealed Carry Weapons and guns at & have them at School because if it is ok for Airline pilots to carry weapons on airlines to protect themselves and the Passengers then it should be legal for School officals to carry concealed weapons and when the degenerates know that School Offical are carrying concealed weapons the degenerates will think twice.
Not bad enough that we're overrun by nuts with guns.

Now you suggest we turn schools into armed camps.

We all know the 'good guys' never miss, right?? No kids will be killed by the armed protectors??

What tube of glue are you huffing??

You're as stupid as the rest of the gun nuts.

The problem is too many guns, not too few, you nitwit!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823393 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
They're all ashamed of themselves. That's why.
They know they're wrong, and this is the beginning of the end for the gun lobby.
Obama will use his last term to crush the gun lobby.
And Americans will support him in huge numbers, at least 70%
As for you of the 'lunatic fringe', you'll have one more thing to whine about.
LOL! I can hardly wait for the negro gangbangers in his hometown of chitgago to demonstrate their solidarity by turning in their Saturday Night Specials at a recordsetting, landrush pace!!

Location hidden

#823394 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i had a guy send me that when it happened. took about 5 seconds to figure out it was just more fake gloom and doom from the right.
this is where it came from but they want to regulate which the Federal Government likes to exercise their right under the commerce clause.

Ocean Policy Task Force: Interim Framework for Effective Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min jacques Ottawa 179,417
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Bob 47,500
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Cowobunga 50,638
Abby 10-23-14 2 hr pde 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,664
Amy 10-24 3 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 3 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]