Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823309 Dec 16, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Are you deluded enough to believe the 'crazies among us' won't figure out how to build their own, and continue to scoff at whatever 'laws' and 'controls' we law-abiding citizens hand down? This particular cipher was seated in the 'crazy but not stupid' section of the theater - you, on the other hand....
You're beyond delluded, you're a moron. Even if it only cuts the mass killing rate by 90% it'll be a victory.

For you to suggest people will 'build their own' assault weapons proves you to be among the truly ignorant.

It's the fact that there are guns everywhere that's the problem. These murderers get their guns from their families, or buy them at gun shows with no backround checks.

America has the worst gun murder rate in the civilized world. 32,000 dead each year.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the easy access to guns, both legal and illegal, would it??

Nations with gun bans have the lowest gun murder rates in the world. DUH

In spite of your stupidity, they don't 'make their own'.

Here's some facts for you, who sounds as stupid a woman as Nancy Lanza was. She paid for it with her life.

Guns deaths per 100,000

1. Chile 0.06
2. Japan 0.07
3. Azerbaijan 0.07
4. South Korea 0.13
5. Qatar 0.18
6. Hong Kong 0.19
7. Mauritius 0.19
8. Romania 0.20
9. Singapore 0.24
10. United Kingdom 0.25
64. USA 9.0

The USA ranks with Somalia as the worst gun death rates in the world.

Makes you feel real good about your 'freedoms', eh??
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823310 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I don't even know who she is. I just hear NRA gun nuts talking all the time about how hot she is.
Then perhaps you're LYING, but what else spews from hate-filled extremist, ignorant lump and labelduhm psycho-type whackjobs.

At Saint Rose of Lima Roman Catholic church, Jennifer Waters, who at 6 is the same age as many of the victims and attends a different school, came to Mass on Sunday in Newtown with a lot of questions.

"The little children are they with the angels?" she asked her mother while fiddling with a small plastic figurine on a pew near the back of the church. "Are they going to live with the angels?"

Her mother, Joan, 45, assured her they were, then put a finger to her daughter's lips, urging her to be quiet.

An overflow crowd of more than 800 people attended the 9 a.m. service at the church, where eight children will be buried later this week. The gunman, Adam Lanza, and his mother also attended church here. Spokesman Brian Wallace said the diocese has yet to be asked to provide funerals for either.

Boxes of tissues were placed strategically in each pew and on each window sill. The altar was adorned with bouquets, one shaped as a broken heart, with a zigzag of red carnations cutting through the white ones.

In his homily, the Rev. Jerald Doyle, the diocesan administrator, tried to answer the question of how parishioners could find joy in the holiday season with so much sorrow surrounding them.

********"You won't remember what I say, and it will become unimportant," he said. "But you will really hear deep down that WORD that will finally and ultimately bring peace and joy. That is the WORD by which we live. That is the WORD by which we hope. That is the WORD by which we LOVE."

NOT hate...because that is NOT of the RIGHT Word!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823311 Dec 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that abortion baby story just keeps growing.
Babies born alive was always been protected under Illinois law.
You liars just don't quit.
Those anti abortion nuts relate everything in the world to it. Carol too. She mentioned everything went to hell in the 1970's.
Wasn't that when the Fairness Doctrine ended?
Fox was started in the 80's
Whenever you meet a miserable mean person, filled with hate; they almost always are a Fox viewer, or rightwing hate talk radio fan.
It becomes an obsession. They even proudly proclaim themselves "dittoheads", imagine that?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823312 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair why don't you show the stats for crimes stopped by lawful gun owners who had to defend themselves in tha absence of police , when seconds count the police are minutes away , no one will ever take away my right to protect my family no one!
Why don't you show those stats.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823313 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where you live.
Give me a week to case it, and I'll be waiting for you in your home when you arrive.
Would never hurt you, but will give you a great big wake-up call.
Make you think about how much good your guns will do you as you stand there trembling.
If you're really dumb enough to believe your guns can't be taken away, or turned against you, you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
You first tough guy , I know what I am talking about ,every word ,so don't try to make empty threats you are in over your with this one son.

Location hidden

#823314 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair why don't you show the stats for crimes stopped by lawful gun owners who had to defend themselves in tha absence of police , when seconds count the police are minutes away , no one will ever take away my right to protect my family no one!
Why don't you??

Too dumb, or too lazy??

Or can't you find any??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#823315 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where you live.
Give me a week to case it, and I'll be waiting for you in your home when you arrive.
Would never hurt you, but will give you a great big wake-up call.
Make you think about how much good your guns will do you as you stand there trembling.
If you're really dumb enough to believe your guns can't be taken away, or turned against you, you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
Go to the wrong home, wrong state, where your mere presence makes you a legal target, and you would be dead on arrival.

Ask your sockpuppet Demos/Tenzing.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#823316 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
1-A gun ban would have saved the lives of 20 children and 7 adults.
2-These murders were committed with legally owned firearms by a person with no criminal record.
3-You have no right to have a gun unless you are a member of a well organized militia, which you are not.
4-You are an idiot.
"nobama 2102"
1 - You are an idiot
2 - You are liar
3 - I have every right to own the several firearms I own, I am not currently a member of our armed forces. Unlike you I did serve. You are a coward and did not.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#823317 Dec 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was thinking of the Norwegian mass murderer who rented a farm and started ordering fertilizer. Who knew?
Watched a documentary on the meth problem in Wyoming; they outlawed the sale of the chemicals needed to produce it; so now they get it from Mexico. People will always find a way.
In Norway, if you claim mental illness, you're free to murder as many people as you choose.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823318 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beyond delluded, you're a moron. Even if it only cuts the mass killing rate by 90% it'll be a victory.
For you to suggest people will 'build their own' assault weapons proves you to be among the truly ignorant.
It's the fact that there are guns everywhere that's the problem. These murderers get their guns from their families, or buy them at gun shows with no backround checks.
America has the worst gun murder rate in the civilized world. 32,000 dead each year.
Wouldn't have anything to do with the easy access to guns, both legal and illegal, would it??
Nations with gun bans have the lowest gun murder rates in the world. DUH
In spite of your stupidity, they don't 'make their own'.
Here's some facts for you, who sounds as stupid a woman as Nancy Lanza was. She paid for it with her life.
Guns deaths per 100,000
1. Chile 0.06
2. Japan 0.07
3. Azerbaijan 0.07
4. South Korea 0.13
5. Qatar 0.18
6. Hong Kong 0.19
7. Mauritius 0.19
8. Romania 0.20
9. Singapore 0.24
10. United Kingdom 0.25
64. USA 9.0
The USA ranks with Somalia as the worst gun death rates in the world.
Makes you feel real good about your 'freedoms', eh??
How many of those countries are free and not oppressed ?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#823319 Dec 16, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Are you deluded enough to believe the 'crazies among us' won't figure out how to build their own, and continue to scoff at whatever 'laws' and 'controls' we law-abiding citizens hand down? This particular cipher was seated in the 'crazy but not stupid' section of the theater - you, on the other hand....
I read an interesting quote that you might want to respond to, "One guy TRIES to use a shoe bomb and now everyone at the airport has to take their shoes off. 31 school shootings since Columbine, but no change."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823320 Dec 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong terminology lily. Florida was at one time the main source for weapons (handguns) that were illegal elsewhere__NY mostly. Times change, I think it's Virginia now, maybe Arizona too, both those states allow unregistered private sales at gun shows.
In this CT case it was very sloppy reporting early on, shameful actually given the towns proximity to NYC and "news central." Hours went by before it was learned that it was Adam rather than Ryan and that mom wasn't a kindergarten teacher.
Hah, when the authorities are slow with the facts the news folks start making shyte up.
Ok, thanks for the correction, but you got my drift. When people buy guns at gun shows, they can skip the background check, right?
Yes there was a lot of misinformation in the beginning; what a horror. I read that the father learned of it from reporters waiting at his house, imagine that? BTW, that Norwegian got only 21 years for that crime. Unreal.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823321 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal guns are purchased in Florida, right? Did you read about that Miami cop couple caught selling 600 illegal guns?
She taught her son to shoot and he turned her own gun on her. What irony. I still can't get over that she wasn't at that school, the original story that he went there to kill her. They've subpoenaed the email records and phone records, the story will come out eventually. What a horror
Whattttt?

Paparrazzi UNprofessional glory seeking HOUNDS--publish WRONG, misleading, TWISTED and DISTORTED information...w/out even knowing FACTS or truth?

Oh, who've ever thought THAT.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823322 Dec 16, 2012
People who have guns at home shouldn't tell anyone about it, especially if there are teenagers around; many breakins looking for guns that will commit crimes and kill people.

Location hidden

#823323 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe Obama is using a tragedy like this to forward his political views.
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
More ignorant lies from the coward who fled the thread after Rmoney's stunning defeat at the hands of our GREAT PRESIDENT!!

Looks like the Dweeb is still in denial.

Hey Dweeb: It doesn't matter how much you lie and make racist comments.

Obama won, and it was his last election.

And he will rock your world between now and 2016. Get ready for high seas and heavy rolls!!

You are impotent concerning this, as well as everything else.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823324 Dec 16, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I read an interesting quote that you might want to respond to, "One guy TRIES to use a shoe bomb and now everyone at the airport has to take their shoes off. 31 school shootings since Columbine, but no change."
Yes, I heard that one too. Powerful and true.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823325 Dec 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Inner city crime has always been the concern of Democrats. Unfortunately, you right whiners keep wanting to arm gangs with assault rifles w/ 200 round clips.
Obama did not start the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, you f*cking right whiners did.
No DUHMazz DUH A VEY-extremist TERRORIST THUGS (ie Saddam the insane murdering, corrupt evile DICtator, and bin_laden the psycoTic extreme jihadist wanna be DICtator...) did.

Get it RIGHT, for a CHANGE.

Location hidden

#823326 Dec 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Whattttt?
Paparrazzi UNprofessional glory seeking HOUNDS--publish WRONG, misleading, TWISTED and DISTORTED information...w/out even knowing FACTS or truth?
Oh, who've ever thought THAT.
Care to repeat that in English.

Most of us don't speak hillbillieonics. We have teeth.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#823327 Dec 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was thinking of the Norwegian mass murderer who rented a farm and started ordering fertilizer. Who knew?
Watched a documentary on the meth problem in Wyoming; they outlawed the sale of the chemicals needed to produce it; so now they get it from Mexico. People will always find a way.
As I said, most murders occur in a rage, drunken stupor etc and can't be predicted. Like the JAX loud music shooter, he was probably already pizzed off about something or half in the bag and then bang-bang.

Wow lily, that guy is gonna have a real tough go of it in prison.

The CT case is different, kinda like a bunch of real bad decisions all heaped on top of one another and over time by young Adam's family and then by Adam. Parents come to believe that their children will outgrow their problems and most of them do. Adam didn't.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#823328 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that, wow
"silly"
No one knew the BULLMANURE "nobama 2012" spews in the above. I am surprized that you would buy into complete propaganda from a racist and America hater. He would love to see the 2nd. and 22nd. amendments repealed.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 46,677
Amy 9-18 1 hr Kuuipo 28
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE