Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,481 - 760,500 of 1,079,700 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you're well trained in explosives you'd more than likely blow yourself up first. As is proven on a daily basis, any idiot can operate a deadly firearm.
it wouldn't have to be an explosive and someone as simple as you could do it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TR Jones wrote:
HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO STOP BLAMING JUST THE NRA AND PLEDGE CHANGE THEMSELVES. & the NRA needs to stop pretending that guns don’t kill people.
Only then will we stop having to ask “why.”
Our culture of killing - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
Thou shalt not kill..or intentionally harm others in ANY way, shape, fashion or form.

See the other one about accepting Personal responsibility for ones OWN stupid as well--WOMEN INCLUDED (Especially when it comes to thine OWN bodies!!)

Thou shalt also understand that video games are NOT real life--and should not be regarded as any sort of "teaching children well" in any shape, fashion or form.

Talk to thy children well, and understand, they are only human too-NOT little armies of robots, to bellow to on demand.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

dem wrote:
wake and bake
I ate all the brownies-NONE left fer you! So go make yer own-DUHMMY.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't Limbaugh claim that everybody in the country listens to him?
Wouldn't have a clue--never listen to windbags, unless they're saying something worth listening to.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Itiswhatitis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing my ass off ova here... Not Honey Boo Boo! aaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa too funny!
Hey--don't you start-the kid at least has some compassion and love in her innocent heart--even for her pet pig glitzy, bless her little heart.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> you seem to forget obamas friend ,bill ayres and his weather underground bombings.
The Weather Underground incidents were acts of civil disobedience committed by black men to protest oppression by their white oppressors, not mass murders. If you want to go there we can include the Alabama church bombings and massacres of scores of blacks by your Ku Klux Klan friends too.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Besides not being able to read the Constitution, can't you gun nuts come up with something better than those tired old first-grade sayings like "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" and "Guns don't kill, people do". How about something more realistic like, "If there are no guns there can be no gun crimes" and "Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people". The juvenile mentality of you NRA gun nuts just proves even further that you dumbasses have no business owning guns.
COME AND GET THEM TRAITOR .
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And any idiot can build IEDS.
Then you're highly qualified. Why don't you go out in your garage and make one.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Bank robber in VA wore a Mitt Romney mask!!
Are you sure it wasn't Mitt himself?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Weather Underground incidents were acts of civil disobedience committed by black men to protest oppression by their white oppressors, not mass murders. If you want to go there we can include the Alabama church bombings and massacres of scores of blacks by your Ku Klux Klan friends too.
"Legalists"

Look it up some time-under the classification of "Spirituality flaws" and "stunted humane developement".

Then, check YOURSELF.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>COME AND GET THEM TRAITOR .
I'm not a traitor. People who don't support their President and their elected officials are traitors.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you're highly qualified. Why don't you go out in your garage and make one.
I am higly qualified.,,but I am NOT however, a low life, hate-filled, ignorant, humanely stunted, judgemental, Narcissistic type thug...desiring to bring harm to others.

See: Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

Check YOURSELF on that one too.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey--don't you start-the kid at least has some compassion and love in her innocent heart--even for her pet pig glitzy, bless her little heart.
Actually I don't even know who she is. I just hear NRA gun nuts talking all the time about how hot she is.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a traitor. People who don't support their President and their elected officials are traitors.
People who don't support people doing what is best for the NATION as a whole, are traitors.

Why worshipping mere herd packs of nothing but BOOTLICKING lemmings in poliTics-or ANYHTING--sucks.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree. This horrific incident could provide cover for politicians to take on the NRA and act on gun control law that could prevent more children from fates like this. The more time that passes the more likely assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons will remain available to the crazies among us.
Are you deluded enough to believe the 'crazies among us' won't figure out how to build their own, and continue to scoff at whatever 'laws' and 'controls' we law-abiding citizens hand down? This particular cipher was seated in the 'crazy but not stupid' section of the theater - you, on the other hand....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not true. she just liked to target shoot. a hobby that got her killed. any comments on who or what she should be off limits at this point. if not, then shall we all celebrate tomorrow when Rush Limbaugh starts in about 'parasitic lowlife' teachers?
Ok, I hadn't seen that in any if the articles yet, may be true though, considering the types of weapons, it will al come out eventually.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Bank robber in VA wore a Mitt Romney mask!!
Schadenfreude
Gun For Sale

Kalaheo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

< https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/app ... ;

The petition to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the election/nomination fraud of Mitt Romney and voter suppression/fraud by the GOP is up at the White House site NOW! Please sign and help clean up the cesspit that is our national election process.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Weather Underground incidents were acts of civil disobedience committed by black men to protest oppression by their white oppressors, not mass murders. If you want to go there we can include the Alabama church bombings and massacres of scores of blacks by your Ku Klux Klan friends too.
kkk was started by democrates as well.
I know your only on here as a troll and only post stupid shit to get attention but if you insist in displaying your ignorance and makeing a complete ass of yourself, have at it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a traitor. People who don't support their President and their elected officials are traitors.
you are if you are one of those that want to strip the law abiding citizens of their rights to defend & protect themselves from degenerates, just like the victims in Connecticut were denied the right to defend & protect themselves because of Gun Control Laws by the traitors and to degenerates laws mean nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info