Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,481 - 760,500 of 1,095,504 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree. This horrific incident could provide cover for politicians to take on the NRA and act on gun control law that could prevent more children from fates like this. The more time that passes the more likely assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons will remain available to the crazies among us.
Are you deluded enough to believe the 'crazies among us' won't figure out how to build their own, and continue to scoff at whatever 'laws' and 'controls' we law-abiding citizens hand down? This particular cipher was seated in the 'crazy but not stupid' section of the theater - you, on the other hand....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not true. she just liked to target shoot. a hobby that got her killed. any comments on who or what she should be off limits at this point. if not, then shall we all celebrate tomorrow when Rush Limbaugh starts in about 'parasitic lowlife' teachers?
Ok, I hadn't seen that in any if the articles yet, may be true though, considering the types of weapons, it will al come out eventually.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Bank robber in VA wore a Mitt Romney mask!!
Schadenfreude
Gun For Sale

Lawai, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

< https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/app ... ;

The petition to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the election/nomination fraud of Mitt Romney and voter suppression/fraud by the GOP is up at the White House site NOW! Please sign and help clean up the cesspit that is our national election process.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Weather Underground incidents were acts of civil disobedience committed by black men to protest oppression by their white oppressors, not mass murders. If you want to go there we can include the Alabama church bombings and massacres of scores of blacks by your Ku Klux Klan friends too.
kkk was started by democrates as well.
I know your only on here as a troll and only post stupid shit to get attention but if you insist in displaying your ignorance and makeing a complete ass of yourself, have at it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a traitor. People who don't support their President and their elected officials are traitors.
you are if you are one of those that want to strip the law abiding citizens of their rights to defend & protect themselves from degenerates, just like the victims in Connecticut were denied the right to defend & protect themselves because of Gun Control Laws by the traitors and to degenerates laws mean nothing.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TR Jones wrote:
<quoted text>The US is about to legislate (like Canada) against speech that hurts feelings, but God forbid Hollywierd is told to "censor" the violence or video game manufacturers are told its not OK to manufacture violent video games.
"We’ve glorified violence to the point that we’ve become numb to it.
If you’re standing on line today to buy “Call of Duty” or tickets to see James Bond in “Skyfall,” or any other entertainment that endorses a License to Kill, you just don’t get it.
While most of us can separate fact from fiction, the sad truth is that there are some who can’t. For them, a kill is something that leads to bonus points on a video game.
The tap of a button, the flip of a joystick, & you can mow down as many old ladies as you want in a video game car chase. There are no consequences. In fact, you get extra lives.'
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
Agree about desensitizing caused by movies and video games. Shooting is impersonal. Some of those kids were shot 10 times.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it wasn't Mitt himself?
Well, the suspect ran from the scene, didnt quick step, so....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>
Ok, I hadn't seen that in any if the articles yet, may be true though, considering the types of weapons, it will al come out eventually.
The cause(s) are starting to dribble out. Sandy Lanza knew she had a problem son in Adam and was extremely upset that the local schools had failed to help her deal with her Adam's learning disorders/disabilities.

Obviously Mrs Lanza showed very poor judgement by bringing semi automatic weapons into the home as well as allowing her socially deficient son to spend hours on end playing violent video games and even accompany her to the range.

Chances are that if someone had recommended removing the weapons from the home, Mrs Lanza would have also been pizzed off. A mothers love eh?

Connecticut has among the toughest gun laws in the US and it didn't matter.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Schadenfreude
No, just found it funny
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Good morning, leftist deviates! Still dreaming about gun abolition becoming a reality simply because of a few maladjusted mental-defectives went postal? Dream on.......:-)
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats attack guns but silent on Hollywood!! The number one industry “Hollywood” produces/promotes movies/videos that glorify violence and inspire bloodshed!! I would say Hollywood is as responsible or even a Co-Conspirator in the up Tick in Gun violence!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fkn kkkoward finally shows his face and showing to be an even 'bigger' jagoff.
Get it, tiny.
You're a little piece of shit.
Let's see if I remember you accurately. You're the fraud pretending to be a veteran.
And, you forgot to put content into your post. I'll help you. Here's the post again.
I just got through watching Obama try to shed some crocodile tears about the tragedy in Connecticutt. Will this fraud ever show himself as who he really is?
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Now, he pretends to want to cry over the tragedy in Connecticutt. Crocodile tears.
This weekend probably 15 people will be murdered in the city of Chicago alone. This has been going on for decades. From the beginning of the Iraq war to the end about 4000 Americans were killed. During that exact same time in Chicago, over 3800 people were murdered. Chicago is as bad as a full-scale war, and I never heard any phoney liberal cry about that.
If the tragedy in Connecticutt upsets any of you fraudulent liberal Democrats here, I've got a suggestion for you. Just pretend the innocent children killed were killed by abortion. It's the same thing.
The last thing I want to hear after a tragedy like this is someone who is responsible for millions of innocent children killed pretend to cry about it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a FOUR STAR IDIOT!! I can't believe your using using a tragedy like this to forward your political views! You suck!! like ALL rich white racist republicans!!! BAN GUNS NOW!!! NOT TOMORROW, NOT AFTER LUNCH..NOW!!!!
I can't believe Obama is using a tragedy like this to forward his political views.
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Agree about desensitizing caused by movies and video games. Shooting is impersonal. Some of those kids were shot 10 times.
Difficult to prove.
Possession of rapid fire weapons made the killings possible.
Pro rape, pro gun, pro rich GOP has an image issue?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Read the Second Amendment in its totality. Even the Supreme Court has opined on this. Give it a rest. By the way, every family in my cul-de-sac owns and knows how to use a weapon. So I guess I have my militia.....
Ironically, the totality is exactly what I was pointing out.

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text> The right of the people... read again The right of the people...to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
It sure looks like you are way more interested in the excerpt you like than the totality, intent and context.
Your cul-de-sac is a "well regulated militia" because each house in it has a firearm? Whatever you say, Bub.
As I once read, "Give it up, you are the idiot."

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Worst killers in the United States, according to the FBI:
1) Tobacco
2) Medical errors
3) Unintentional injuries
4) Alcohol abuse
5) Auto accidents
6) Accidental poisoning
7) Drug abuse
8) Falling
9) Non-firearms homicide
10) Firearms homicide

The number one weapon used in violent crimes is a baseball bat.
There are one and a half times as many non-firearms homicides than firearms homicides.
When Eric Holder started running guns to the Mexican drug cartels, they had already murdered more than 30,000 people.
During the Iraq war there were a little more than 4000 Americans killed. During that exact same period of time, there were more than 3,800 murders in the city of Chicago by itself.

It will be simple to get guns out of the hands of criminals in the urban zones where as many people are murdered as are killed in a full-scale war. Train dogs to detect firearms, then start patrolling the streets with them. All the legal aspects have already been resolved. The reaction of a trained dog is sufficient for probable cause and justification for a search warrant, as held up in an uncountable number of rulings. For some reason, they aren't doing this. Thus, an idiot would know that there is no intent to take guns away from the people who are killing the most people with them. Yet they continue their assault on the rights of Americans who abide by the law.

Tobacco is under assault.
There is no oversight of medical practice. What does the Surgeon General really do for a living? Medical errors kill more people than anything else other than tobacco, the government is incapable of oversight, and the Democrats want the government to take over health care. An idiot can predict the outcome of this.
Drugs kill more people than firearms. We spend a fortune on the DEA. If you just look in any urban neighborhood, you'd immediately suspect the DEA is actually working for the drug cartels.
Last on the list is firearms homicide, and that is the primary focus of the Democrats. Given that they represent the neighborhoods they represent are the worst offenders, it's an easy and accurate conclusion that getting rid of firearms isn't their intent. They have no intention of taking firearms away from their loyal support base. They aren't against firearms. They are against the average American having firearms.
So-called "assault weapons" are constantly under attack. Americans cannot buy assault weapons without a permit to own a fully automatic weapon. An assault weapon is fully automatic. The military-style appearance of what is called an assault weapon appeals as a fad. The functionality is the same as any semi-automatic hunting rifle.
Perhaps we have seen a change in the characteristic of the American people, in general. When I was young, our house was never locked. There was no need to lock the house. That is not true today, regardless of where you live. Then, the probability of your home being invaded by burglars, or rapists, or killers, or just insane people was very remote, thus the unlocked house. Today, if you leave your house unlocked, there is a 100 percent chance of someone who knows they don't live there and nothing inside belongs to them will break into it.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>
No, just found it funny
Any films to suggest?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Are you deluded enough to believe the 'crazies among us' won't figure out how to build their own, and continue to scoff at whatever 'laws' and 'controls' we law-abiding citizens hand down? This particular cipher was seated in the 'crazy but not stupid' section of the theater - you, on the other hand....
That's true, however perhaps rather than focusing on making a profit when someone begins order large amounts of fertilizer, ammunition, etc. a little red flag and a call to the FBI, may foil some crimes. People are afraid to accuse someone of potential criminality, and what the police to do, arrest everyone who acts a little odd?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe Obama is using a tragedy like this to forward his political views.
Get lost dummie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago