Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,401 - 760,420 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823192 Dec 16, 2012
professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure imbecile he can chain twenty exits and start a fire before anyone notices.
Little coward couldn't even lift the amount of chain he'd need.
Or tie an anchor to them and drown them
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823193 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>His mother was a survivalist NRA gun-nut wackjob to the highest degree.
I didn't know that, wow
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823194 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think the events at Columbine, Aurora and Sandy hook could have been accomplished with box cutters? You're an idiot. It's time to ban all these guns.
It's time for people to quit living in the DUHDUH land of stupid, get a clue between Right and Wrong (including when looking THEMSELVES-take personal RESPONSIBILITY for what they do--NOT just (SIC) depravedly make demands on OTHERS and of OTHERS, that DISAGREE--especially when those that DISAGREE-often have a far beter CLUE about REALITY, than those just wishing to strong arm DICTATE to others --COMMIETIC style.
Get a FLIPPING clue--and start trying to smarten up your OWN self!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/Chap943.htm
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823195 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Today's children are more violent and hateful because of their lack of respect of authority and their elected officials. The constant bashing of President Obama and other elected leaders by right-wing hate radio is a major factor in the increase in violence and hate in today's children. Is it a coincidence that these events started occurring soon after Russ Limbaugh began broadcasting his hate-speech? I don't think it's any coincidence at all.
Good point, when did Fox begin? When did Limbaugh, hannity, beck, levin, et all begin?
carol

Orlando, FL

#823196 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think the events at Columbine, Aurora and Sandy hook could have been accomplished with box cutters? You're an idiot. It's time to ban all these guns.
It was the point that guns aren't necessarily needed to commit mass murder.

Calling me an idiot didn't change the point you were making and is perpetrating the mean-spiritedness that we must stop for the sake of our chldren.

Can you at least try to be more civil? We're all trying to figure this out the best way we can.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823197 Dec 16, 2012
Bank robber in VA wore a Mitt Romney mask!!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823198 Dec 16, 2012
carol wrote:
We are just becoming a meaner society.
You can thank right-wing racist hate radio and all the Fox News lies for a large percentage of the meanness. When people keep hearing day in and day out that their President and elected leaders are no good bums, they begin lose all hope and resort to violence they would not normally resort to.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823199 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even realize how many deaths a gun ban will cause ? You unamerican liberals have caused much of the chaos yourselves if you take away legally owned firearms are the criminals and nut jobs gonna hold your hand and sing cumbaya , don't try to infringe my rights .
Respectfully, such doesn't belong displayed for sale on flea market tables as if such are toys either.

Not that doing such would eve completely stop the mishandlings of them (take Iran and Korea for example-reason number one why "disarming" everybody and the world would be prefect is utter and complete LALAland BS), but...such would make accountability easier to trace, at least. And sometimes at least is as good as it can get...in REALITY anyway.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#823201 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that, wow
not true. she just liked to target shoot. a hobby that got her killed. any comments on who or what she should be off limits at this point. if not, then shall we all celebrate tomorrow when Rush Limbaugh starts in about 'parasitic lowlife' teachers?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823202 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't know that, wow
When she and her neighbors got together they would brag about their gardens, etc. She would brag about her gun collection.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823203 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
1-A gun ban would have saved the lives of 20 children and 7 adults.
2-These murders were committed with legally owned firearms by a person with no criminal record.
3-You have no right to have a gun unless you are a member of a well organized militia, which you are not.
4-You are an idiot.
Like ..oh...say...

Nidal Malik Hasan.

Ever wonder if mabey YOU're the "idiot"? You should.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823204 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fool to think this nut wouild not find a way to kill , would they be any less dead if he chained the doors from the outside and set the building on fire and nobody got out, you fuckin liberals are the dumbest things on earth , when the country is at war with its self you liberal egg suckers will only hide and watch anyway , don't tell me my rights I already know them and they wont be infringed .
Brilliant!(simply because COMMON SENSE and other redeeming values are just SOOOO lacking these days in SOOOOO many!!!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823205 Dec 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the point that guns aren't necessarily needed to commit mass murder.
Calling me an idiot didn't change the point you were making and is perpetrating the mean-spiritedness that we must stop for the sake of our chldren.
Can you at least try to be more civil? We're all trying to figure this out the best way we can.
I'm just saying that guns are the weapon of choice for most American mass murderers. I'm not talking about serial killers like Gayce, Dahmer or Ridgway. I'm talking about mass murder events. The only mass murder event committed by an American that I can think of that didn't involve guns was the Oklahoma City bombing.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823206 Dec 16, 2012
Bank robber in VA wore a Mitt Romney mask!!
Are they sure it was a mask?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#823207 Dec 16, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Every item you post is BS. Again 'If.. you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns'.
How does the Second Amendment read, I'll state it verbatum, because it has to be taken as it reads, not as you... would interpret same. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. The right of the people... read again The right of the people...to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. Give it up, you are the idiot.
Read again: A WELL REGULATED MILITIA...

What is the name of your militia? Is it well armed? Who is it led by? Is it organized? If you have answers to any of those questions, there's a 50/50 chance it should be on a terrorist watch list if it isn't already.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823208 Dec 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't alarm you that children are becoming more violent and hateful and the intensity of the hatred is increasing and the violence more frequent?
It doesn't shock you that adults are becoming more like children calling each other names and pointing fingers at each other because they disagree?
Before the 1970s, we didn't have these kinds of problems. There has to be some reason why.
The lack of civility and common decency seemed to decline after the 1970s; coincidentally, around the same time we stopped respecting human life.
It began to decline when we stopped caring about children and bad parents dictated to school administrators that discipline didn't apply to their children and everyone stopped growing a spine because of the threat of lawsuits.
It grew when we threw something greater than ourselves out of the equation that once used to guide and direct the consciences of a self-governing and free society.
The frequency of gang violence, bullying, child suicides, child murderers has increased to almost epidemic proportions at the same time adults became increasingly more concerned about political correctness than intervening to be good role models.
Do you remember a time when these kinds of problems were virtually unheard of? Or at least the same magnitude?
What happened in the past two and a half to three decades that created this kind of environment for this generation?
There has to be a reason.
But we have definitely lost our way. It can't be denied.
What year were the Ten Commandments demanded to be removed from general public places.(aside form what's etched in stone in DC anyway--which are just PART of them...)

Maybe we need to replicate PARTS of them and redisplay the Golden Rules of COMMON Sense...maybe a couple slighte edits-like

Thou shalt respect the Gods and beliefs of others, so long as the are not harming any one...

know that ye do NOT have the "right" to steal, harm or infringe on or in ANY way on that which belongs to OTHERS...

and if ye do STUPID things, expect to wear ye own STUPID within label on ye own STupid forehead.

Hm..think it might improve people to e better people again?

We can dream anyway!!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823209 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not true. she just liked to target shoot. a hobby that got her killed. any comments on who or what she should be off limits at this point. if not, then shall we all celebrate tomorrow when Rush Limbaugh starts in about 'parasitic lowlife' teachers?
True. Besides the three weapons found at the massacre scene, they found numerous weapons at her home including at least one more assault rifle. All were high tech firearms that a person probably wouldn't purchase for plinking beer cans. Guns were a little more than just a hobby of hers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#823210 Dec 16, 2012
carol wrote:
We are just becoming a meaner society.
From elected leaders accusing others of wanting people to die and labeling entire segments of the population racists to policemen using taser guns as a first resort instead of the last and exercising excessive force when unnecessary and everything else in between.
It has created an environment of resentment and tension and mean-spiritedness.
We have to at least try to get along and become better role models.
We have to at least try to be a kinder, gentler and more forgiving society.
Or top Republicans such as Michigan's Ron Weiser getting caught on tape telling a Tea Party meeting total fabrications about the "people" of Detroit and then having the gonies to say his remarks were taken out of context rather than simply apologize.

BTW Carol, Rush Limbaugh has played a significant role in the nations current state of political resentment and mean spiritedness.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#823211 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just saying that guns are the weapon of choice for most American mass murderers. I'm not talking about serial killers like Gayce, Dahmer or Ridgway. I'm talking about mass murder events. The only mass murder event committed by an American that I can think of that didn't involve guns was the Oklahoma City bombing.
Ban all bomb making material too huh?

REGULATIONS might help, but obviously people that do these types of things are out control, think they ca just impose their WHACKED out ways on others, and are in need of a different kind of help!!!! As in PSYCHIATRIC.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#823213 Dec 16, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
1-A gun ban would have saved the lives of 20 children and 7 adults.
2-These murders were committed with legally owned firearms by a person with no criminal record.
3-You have no right to have a gun unless you are a member of a well organized militia, which you are not.
4-You are an idiot.
for about $60 ,10 minutes on the net and a trip to wal mart one could construct a devise that could kill hunderds. What would you bann next?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 20 min joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 40 min ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min 40ish 4,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 68,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min danetoo 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search