Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,361 - 760,380 of 1,099,065 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I know you'd much rather I suffocate you out of yours.
Go to the kitchen, and grab one of those big construction site trash bags. Yeah. Those thick ones.
Ok. Now, pull it over your head.......that's right.....all the way over.
Good.
Now, grab yourself around the neck......yep.......
Otherwise, I can't help you.
Sorry 'bout yer luck.
Next.
I don't have a Trash bag! But have a vanilla Strawberry shake, you like?

Not next but right know!:)

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Itiswhatitis wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been asking that question every since we first laid eyes on white folk. Murdering scum buckets! They have always been blood thristy savages and have the freaken nerve to talk about black on black crime! smh White men especially have murdered more people than any other group in the history of the world!!!
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

The 'Right to Bear Arms' Is Not More Important Than a Child's Right to Grow Up

....after seeing similar scenarios play out over and over again, in schools, movie theaters and malls, I'm ready to throw the 2nd Amendment out the f*cking window. Someone's "right to bear arms" is not more important than a child's right to grow old enough to get to middle school, have her first kiss, see Santa or light the final candles on the Menorah. Having access to a gun cannot take precedence over the safety of our schools. It simply can't.

The answer isn't to wrap our schools in barbed wire and turn them into prisons with pretty murals on the wall and jungle gyms. The answer is to stop ignoring the fact that the availability of guns in this country is literally killing us.

We spend a lot of time teaching our children to be safe. We hold their hands when they cross the street, tell them not to talk to strangers, and strap them in their carseats. It's a pillar of parenting -- stay safe. But sometimes you send your child to school and they don't come back. I don't even know how to process that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/devon-corneal/r...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>Have you ever heard the phrase, "Preaching to the Choir?"
You're exemplifying it here.
Merry Christmas.
:)
Have to wonder about the "press/paparazi" sometimes too...and just wth these"experts" are that they get some of their MISinformation from!!

"Another law enforcement official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said Lanza had been diagnosed with Asperger's, a mild form of autism often characterized by social awkwardness...."

People with the disorder are often highly intelligent. While they can become frustrated more easily, there is no evidence of a link between Asperger's and violent behavior, experts say."

----------
Asperger's Disorder may not be the only psychological condition affecting a certain individual. In fact, it is frequently together with other problems such as:

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
Depression (Major Depressive Disorder or Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood)
Bipolar Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

ODD represents more of a relationship dynamic between a child and the authority figures around her or him, than a disease process itself. Symptoms include argumentativeness with adults, talking back, refusing to follow adults' requests or rules, losing temper, deliberately annoying others, not taking responsibility for one's own actions, and being touchy, angry and resentful all the time. This can happen only at home, or may start at home and may eventually spill over to the school. Most children with ADHD, if untreated, eventually develop ODD because of daily negative feedback and punishment from adults, as a consequence of their impulsive behaviors. It is important to note that depression, in children and adolescents, may present with similar symptoms, rather than the expected symptoms like looking sad and crying frequently. A Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist should be consulted to differentiate the two. There is no medication treatment for ODD. Individual psychotherapy and sometimes family therapy are the best treatment methods.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Just in case some of you missed this from one of the Team Obama Cheerleaders, no less.
NBC NEWS:
Higher taxes, rising prices in store for Americans in 2013
NEW YORK - Consumers will have to dig deeper into their pockets next year to pay for costlier healthcare, more expensive grocery bills and higher taxes, an extra drag on the country's already slow-moving economy.
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economywatch/...
Wouldn't this kind of news make some people feel very restless?
I have to tell you, I'm becoming concerned.
Unless it has nothing to do with the dismal state of the union and we've just completely gone over the edge and lawlessness is now part of the new landscape.
Sure Carol, but who's the one fighting to keep middle class tax rates where they are? Who gave working families a tax break in the first place? If the GOP wants to play brinksmanship on the issue to protect the wealthiest then the American people are going to take notice. The President has much better approval ratings, a 52% to 43% split while Republicans in Congress have a 27% to 63% split.
www.businessinsider.com/obama-vs-boehner-appr... ...
Healthcare costs have been rising for decades Carol and it has nothing to do with the President.
money.cnn.com/2012/07/12/news/.../health-care...
Yes Carol grocery prices are rising, we've had a persistent drought in the mid west. The article even says that. Are you going to blame that on the President too?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what station carries Rush here...
My Doctoral thesis....
'How many idiot responses made by Liberals that can be classified as insanely asinine'
I'll have to use the social sciences and i'll use MLA....
What do you think Professor?
Better use APA, more appropriate to the field.:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TR Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of violating freedom if speech with ridiculous bans on anything that hurts "feelings" how about something meaningful like banning violent video games and Movies that promote torture, slaughter and rape. All of the above desensitize and are "how to guides" for socially impaired crazies. Most of whom were put from mental institutions to living among us by the progressive, lib movement that started in the late 60s.
and too much "gothness" anything isn't healthy either.

While many of us may appreciate the varying generational at cultural statements in attempts of individualism, too much of anything boils over into extremism.
Know then, we all all individuals in and of our own inherent births, not poured and peeled from anyone mold, yet all the same, individuals require to at least some degree, the same inherent basic needs, of acceptance in differences and understanding from the human race they are born into.

Kinder, gentler and balance is good...hate, intolerance and unbalanced is not.

Newtown CT, proof, that in the real world, all is far from perfect, no matter what geographical location people live in.

May some sort of higher existence of comfort and strength, dwell with and within them this Christmas season.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama apparently believes that Assad has chemical weapons.
If so, where did they come from?
The Syrian regime was totally capable of producing these weapons on their own stupid.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood helps the Boy Messiah with camera makeup, scripts and lets him use the "Onion Machine" that makes actors tear up. The Jerk-In-Chief also get tears after laughing insanely(what other way could he laugh?)
Life is a movie, eh, lily?
Sucker.
I kinda had to feel for the kid in opotus the other day...growing up in a world of machevellian extremist government regime, could not have been all to pleasant for a kid at times.

As we may have witnessed briefly the other day.

"Suffer not the little children".....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Syrian regime was totally capable of producing these weapons on their own stupid.
and it's also possible that some were transfered previously, whether you choose to believe it or not, it's plausible, BBOaF.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood helps the Boy Messiah with camera makeup, scripts and lets him use the "Onion Machine" that makes actors tear up. The Jerk-In-Chief also get tears after laughing insanely(what other way could he laugh?)
Life is a movie, eh, lily?
Sucker.
ps{emphasis on briefly, not so much the eye wipes, but the holding of thine tongue for a moment...usually a good thing-indicates some actual thought preceding what may spew)
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
The 'Right to Bear Arms' Is Not More Important Than a Child's Right to Grow Up
....after seeing similar scenarios play out over and over again, in schools, movie theaters and malls, I'm ready to throw the 2nd Amendment out the f*cking window. Someone's "right to bear arms" is not more important than a child's right to grow old enough to get to middle school, have her first kiss, see Santa or light the final candles on the Menorah. Having access to a gun cannot take precedence over the safety of our schools. It simply can't.
The answer isn't to wrap our schools in barbed wire and turn them into prisons with pretty murals on the wall and jungle gyms. The answer is to stop ignoring the fact that the availability of guns in this country is literally killing us.
We spend a lot of time teaching our children to be safe. We hold their hands when they cross the street, tell them not to talk to strangers, and strap them in their carseats. It's a pillar of parenting -- stay safe. But sometimes you send your child to school and they don't come back. I don't even know how to process that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/devon-corneal/r...
Only someone with the IQ of a green bean would argue anything different sonicfilter! I also believe it's gon take some bloodshed for that to happen in america. It may sound messed up when taken account what we're taking about, but judging by some of the posts left by some of these gun nuts, the outcome is inevitable!

I just don't understand. The actions of the few only gives creedence to the words"we're living in last days. Now it's more like"were living in the last seconds of the last minute of the last day. For the words 20 babies was devoured by the beast to roll off my tongue is sickening. Only cowards (those scared of an old school fist fight) feel the need of a gun. It's Christmas time & that asshole not only killed 28 men, women, & children, but he robbed the rest of us of the spirit of peace & ease we normally feel around this time of year. He stole the innocence of what it means to be a child. His acts were barbaric & savage and though to think about the babies (dead/alive) enrages me, what really gets under my skin is the cowards on ths thread. The lack of remorse & respect you ignorant assholes display is repulsive. Be happy we don't know eachother because I don't know if could hold back from mentally snapping on ya'll.
SORRY! EVERYBODY HAVE A NICE DAY! HUG THEM BABIES A LITTLE BIT LONGER WIT A LITTLE MORE LOVE. We all to pick back up the pieces the best we can & move on!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda had to feel for the kid in opotus the other day...growing up in a world of machevellian extremist government regime, could not have been all to pleasant for a kid at times.
As we may have witnessed briefly the other day.
"Suffer not the little children".....
Edit-addition-

Because children are NOT brainless OR thoughtless little human robots, to just be beckoned and bellowed via ignomouth control fweakish souless drill sergent tacTics..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>NOW HEAR THIS:
(pardon the effrontery, but....)
How 'bout NOT GIVING YOUR 3-YEAR-OLD ACCESS to video games which represent, present, or advocate violence. Or your 13 year old, for that matter.
Who is the PARENT again??????
??????????
(itsthatwhole'personalresponsi bility'thing.)
Use your inside voice please...well on second thought though, considering the composition of the thread inhabitants....

ou who are on the road
Must have a code that you can live by
And so become yourself
Because the past is just a good bye.

Teach your children well,
Their father's hell did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

And you, of tender years,
Can't know the fears that your elders grew by,
And so please help them with your youth,
They seek the truth before they can die...

Can you hear and do you care and
Cant you see we must be free to
Teach your children what you believe in.
Make a world that we can live in.

Teach your parents well,
Their children's hell will slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry...

So just look at them and sigh and know they love you....
(Crosby, Still and Nash)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Only someone with the IQ of a green bean would argue anything different sonicfilter! I also believe it's gon take some bloodshed for that to happen in america. It may sound messed up when taken account what we're taking about, but judging by some of the posts left by some of these gun nuts, the outcome is inevitable!
I just don't understand. The actions of the few only gives creedence to the words"we're living in last days. Now it's more like"were living in the last seconds of the last minute of the last day. For the words 20 babies was devoured by the beast to roll off my tongue is sickening. Only cowards (those scared of an old school fist fight) feel the need of a gun. It's Christmas time & that asshole not only killed 28 men, women, & children, but he robbed the rest of us of the spirit of peace & ease we normally feel around this time of year. He stole the innocence of what it means to be a child. His acts were barbaric & savage and though to think about the babies (dead/alive) enrages me, what really gets under my skin is the cowards on ths thread. The lack of remorse & respect you ignorant assholes display is repulsive. Be happy we don't know eachother because I don't know if could hold back from mentally snapping on ya'll.
SORRY! EVERYBODY HAVE A NICE DAY! HUG THEM BABIES A LITTLE BIT LONGER WIT A LITTLE MORE LOVE. We all to pick back up the pieces the best we can & move on!
That kid was MENTALLY ill, of a MENTALLY ill world.

And lashing out at others, calling them names, and wishing to deny their rights to self protection, won't change that fact not one bit.

CT is POLICE state of major gun control factions.

You see, SADLY, it mattered not one iota.

Thou shalt NOT HARM others-LOVE thy neighbors as thyself is FAR more effective.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to wonder about the "press/paparazi" sometimes too...and just wth these"experts" are that they get some of their MISinformation from!!
"Another law enforcement official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said Lanza had been diagnosed with Asperger's, a mild form of autism often characterized by social awkwardness...."
People with the disorder are often highly intelligent. While they can become frustrated more easily, there is no evidence of a link between Asperger's and violent behavior, experts say."
----------
Asperger's Disorder may not be the only psychological condition affecting a certain individual. In fact, it is frequently together with other problems such as:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Depression (Major Depressive Disorder or Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood)
Bipolar Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
ODD represents more of a relationship dynamic between a child and the authority figures around her or him, than a disease process itself. Symptoms include argumentativeness with adults, talking back, refusing to follow adults' requests or rules, losing temper, deliberately annoying others, not taking responsibility for one's own actions, and being touchy, angry and resentful all the time. This can happen only at home, or may start at home and may eventually spill over to the school. Most children with ADHD, if untreated, eventually develop ODD because of daily negative feedback and punishment from adults, as a consequence of their impulsive behaviors. It is important to note that depression, in children and adolescents, may present with similar symptoms, rather than the expected symptoms like looking sad and crying frequently. A Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist should be consulted to differentiate the two. There is no medication treatment for ODD. Individual psychotherapy and sometimes family therapy are the best treatment methods.
Why does white people try make up some medical excuse when a white kid flips his lid? When a black kid flips out, I call a spade a spade. Most of these kids are not mentally ill infact they're victims of their parents own ignorance. Allowing the school to classify their children & put them on meds because the child is a lil hyper (ADHD) & every other abbreviated made up diseases. If you tell a kid something is wrong with them , they begin to believe it & use it as an excuse. The system fail these kids for proposes of greed, but their parents failed them also by their ignorance, believing everything schools & doctors say without questioning a thing THATS WRONG!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The disrespect you show for your President is disturbing. That's what's wrong with children these days, lack of respect for their elected officials. I bet Adam Lanza had no respect for his elected leaders or any other authority and it resulted in the massacre of 20 children and 7 adults.
Seek some counseling...it was people with mindlessness like what you exhibit, that gave Hitler rise to absolute CORRUPTION to power of EVIL.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Fenris the Assangel wrote:
You girls sure are slowin' down... it like wadin' through mud in here. REMEMBER 12/14/12!!! In fact g'head an' bet it on you next Lotto ticket.
Never take life (or anyone elses life either) for granted, for such is precious.

And realize, there's NO such thing as perfection. It helps in doing the above.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it can, Cracker, you watch. Sides, how can a man rape his own chile consider hisself "law-abiding?" I know what you did, Cracker... an' you gon' pay fo' it too.
Vengence is an ugly thing dude-and that AINT!!!!! " 'lovin' "!

Now STRAIGHTEN the hell up and get over yerself!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Road to Hell is a corduroy road paved with the bodies of your ilk.
Stalin had photos of him smiling with children taken all the time(read: Josef was the doting father of all the citizens). Stalin murdered upwards of 50 million citizens, give or take a few tens of millions.
"That's what's wrong with children these days, lack of respect for their elected officials."
You are frightfully and dangerously stupid. Stay away from my children.
And, for God's sake, don't let the Boy Messiah pose with them, either.
AMEN!

(flippin nutcases-MORE counselors, less fweeDUHM!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 46,271
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min LRS 177,258
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min KiMare 49,379
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min j_m_w 97,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min Eric 68,912
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,644
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,653
Amy 8-26 8 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••