Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,321 - 760,340 of 1,084,007 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

A corduroy road, huh? Haven't heard of one of those since the Civil War. You're dating yourself. No, really, you are dating yourself. But, on the other hand that's better than your fatty-fat daughter dating her father...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Because everyone Swiss is required to serve in the militia for 10 years and can take the military-issued guns home. They have a well trained well regulated militia. America has alcoholic tobacco chewing gun nuts.
Go dodge bullets in the ghetto, Dood.

What's one more hole in your head anyways?
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Ol' Sojur: "Why I remember back in '44 back in Manchuria we had to land these l'il planes in the rice paddies an' we got them Chinks to lay up vast carpets of bamboo they cut out the jungle with they teeth. Man, those was the days... them wuz good days!"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse doovers!!
The problem is violence in our society. Look at some of the comments here. You've got people calling for more guns to fend off other guns.
Next they'll call for arming children for them to self protect!!
Guns don't kill people.
People with guns kill people.
So long as we have people who believe you need a gun to protect yourself, we'll have mass killings. How better to protect yourself than going on offense and killing those you feel wronged you??
After all, these guns were registered to his mother. How good did they protect her??
That's what these nitwits don't understand. They have no idea how easy it is for someone to get ahold of their guns.
Example: they think they are always in control of their weapons. That's only true for the wheelchair bound shut-ins like Nobraina.
Those who work, or leave the house to go for dinnr, shopping, etc., leave their guns at home, ready to be taken. They may carry one with them, but I doubt any of these types own only one gun.
This insane belief that the ony way to avoid gun violence is to arm the population is the cause for this.
It is the stupidest form of illogical thought I've seen.
It's like the Zimmermn story. A coward who made himself feel brave by becoming an unauthorized block watch idiot. Then he followed Trayvon and got into a fight, he wasn't man enough to take a beating, he had to pull a gun.
That's the natue of these nitwits. Just look at the comments from Fenris the Coward or Romey-Ryan2012 to see how sick the right wingnuts are.
It is a hypocritical wind that blows through your ghetto, Dood.

And a putrid one that blows from your mouth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The disrespect you show for your President is disturbing.
Respect must be earned by performance, not by speeches.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell does education have to do with being a good person?
Well...why should I be asking you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Well, for one thing it's useful in getting a job, and, remember, you're not too fond of people without jobs...
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been spiraling downward so long that it looks like Up to you.
You have leadership qualities.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Whatever all that means? You're the old man in a chat room, it's hard to envision you casting a beanbag let alone an aspersion?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Governor Bloomberg knows the dangers of firearms firsthand. President Obama will have his full support in his effort to stiffen gun possession laws in this country as well as the support of a majority of Americans.
Bloomberg runs a city where people are executed on the street in broad daylight by drug dealers with illegal weapons. The fool should deal with that problem instead of harassing citizens trying to defend themselves.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a hypocritical wind that blows through your ghetto, Dood.
And a putrid one that blows from your mouth.
(Clap, clap, clap, clap..) Oh, that was wicked funny ol' man. You on a roll.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
You already said that and it wasn't funny the first time. Go again... I wait... It's your daughter isn't it? I can smell a fat girl a mile away. She is fat, isn't she? OhmiGAWD she's a lardo! How could I possibly know? Well, the answer is simple: she writes like a fat girl: on the one hand she all offended and prissy, and on the other she's so lonesome she'll talk to anybody.
You are one 8 year old that should have been there in Sandy Hook Elementary.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect must be earned by performance, not by speeches.
Well, that's not quite true, is it John? I mean you can sort of command it like in the military, or demand it like in the police. Or what about when you withdraw you genius from society an' make them grovel at you feet to come back an' rule them? Tha's a kind of respect, ain't it? What about when you holdin' a gun to some l'il kid's face, John? Do you think they respect you then? Did George Zimmerman get respect you figger? How bout them 6 year olds? They respect that boy you imagine?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
President Obama will be spending the entire day tomorrow consoling the victims of the tragedy. What a great and caring compassionate leader he is. Americans should be proud of their President.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......

Photographers will definitely be there.

And Tom Hanks, too. He wants to make a movie:}
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

You got to respect a man puts a loaded gun in you face, don't you, John? You ever had somebody do that to you, John? I have, many times. And each an' every one of those poor souls rued the day they ever met me.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can compare Stalin to President Obama than you can compare Hitler to George Bush.
And I can compare you to Daffy Duck.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg runs a city where people are executed on the street in broad daylight by drug dealers with illegal weapons. The fool should deal with that problem instead of harassing citizens trying to defend themselves.
Welllll... tha's not quite true either, John. Mayor Bloomberg runs a city where any homeless bag lady could buy and sell you and you whole family five or ten times over. You a l'il out of you league, John, better stick to Kansas.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Ah! The typical con! Outraged at senseless killing unless it's to promote their own agenda!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been spiraling downward so long that it looks like Up to you.
You have leadership qualities.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What a thing to say! Say... you hear that? It sound like you pacemaker... it whirrin' funny... what that noise? Stay calm, stay calm... Oh, I get it, it you nurse. Is she black, son? You gettin' any?
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
How you doin', baby? This clown is ancient, ain't he? I know, I know, I feel bad... On the other hand I got a job to do...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one thing it's useful in getting a job, and, remember, you're not too fond of people without jobs...
Adam Lanza had a job. John Wayne Gacey had a job. Ted Bundy had a job.

And you give B Jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
1 dead 7 injured in Chicago shootings on Tuesday 3 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Is In An Economic Lull 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 7-31 7 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Brian_G 45,903
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Eric 68,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 175,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE