Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,261 - 760,280 of 1,100,229 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#823048 Dec 15, 2012
TR Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of violating freedom if speech with ridiculous bans on anything that hurts "feelings" how about something meaningful like banning violent video games and Movies that promote torture, slaughter and rape. All of the above desensitize and are "how to guides" for socially impaired crazies. Most of whom were put from mental institutions to living among us by the progressive, lib movement that started in the late 60s.
NOW HEAR THIS:

(pardon the effrontery, but....)

How 'bout NOT GIVING YOUR 3-YEAR-OLD ACCESS to video games which represent, present, or advocate violence. Or your 13 year old, for that matter.

Who is the PARENT again??????

??????????

(itsthatwhole'personalresponsi bility'thing.)
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823049 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You gun nuts are so funny!! Millions will die so you can have a gun? You got to be kidding. Most gun nuts have tobacco spittle on their chin and are too drunk to do any fighting anyway. The rest are too fat. As soon as they realize there isn't any beer or reality tv in Federal prison, they'll turn their guns in in droves. The thought of you fat slobs trying to fight Homeland Security forces cracks me up.
Dummie,
Diarrhea kills more people worldwide each year than firearms...
Good luck banning the squirts....
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823050 Dec 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I didn't see any tears coming out of that fakewad's eyes.
Well, if anyone'd know, you would. You're clearly a woman who's familiar with grief. "Oh my, Sally, if y'all coulda seen how that man suffered before he died... it was... pitiful. Help me with my pantyhose, Sally, I can't seem to get it over mah knees..."
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823051 Dec 15, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummie,
Diarrhea kills more people worldwide each year than firearms...
Good luck banning the squirts....
Hahahahahahahah, not in Connecticut apparently. You see, Oklahoma Genius Boy, diarrhea isn't a disease it's a symptom of disease. You take your cholera for instance or your diphtheria... there aren't many cases of that in Fairfield County currently, that's because the public health service of The United States "banned" them. The people of the United States decided these contagions were killing a lot of people unnecessarily so they got together and did away with them, even in the south eventually which is telling. Or is your concern for the children of Africa or Asia? How interesting? When did that happen? But now what the people of Connecticut have noticed recently is that in spite of their assault on diseases in the past, a new strain of virus has appeared: senseless gun violence. Guess what's going to happen now? Do you imagine they are going to outlaw the patients and the symptoms?
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823052 Dec 15, 2012
Dummie (sic) Oklahoma kills more people than diarrhea does, let's kill Oklahoma. Who infected you people in the first place?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823053 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood helps the Boy Messiah with camera makeup, scripts and lets him use the "Onion Machine" that makes actors tear up. The Jerk-In-Chief also get tears after laughing insanely(what other way could he laugh?)
Life is a movie, eh, lily?
Sucker.
The disrespect you show for your President is disturbing. That's what's wrong with children these days, lack of respect for their elected officials. I bet Adam Lanza had no respect for his elected leaders or any other authority and it resulted in the massacre of 20 children and 7 adults.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823054 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that flake Michael Bloomberg when we need him?
Um, in New York City campaigning for gun control. Was that a trick question of some kind? Say, is that Nanopoly slug your old pickaninny nannie from off de plantation? Cause she sho' nuff' do love the mastuh... What you do? Fetch her up some of de lefover cornbread fo' you fuck her?
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823055 Dec 15, 2012
You girls sure are slowin' down... it like wadin' through mud in here. REMEMBER 12/14/12!!! In fact g'head an' bet it on you next Lotto ticket.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823056 Dec 15, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Heart touching story bout the guy from lebanon. Also I understand the message you were sending, but to ignore the facts & statistics of life is to lie ones self like romney in the election. It's only common sense that ones environment has a huge affect on their outcome whether good or bad. If we choose to continue to treat our environment as an excuse & not a reason, we will continue to get the same results. We need to look deeper into what were the factors that makes 2 kids from the same environment go in opposite directions. I'm no psychologist, but growing up next door to true struggle in the projects of South Jersey, I watched 3 bros raised in the same hell hole go in 3 different directions (1 a marine, 2nd drug addicted, & 3rd drug dealer now in prison). Like I said, I'm no psychologist, but it don't take a scientist to understand that there is science behind it. The only way for those not raised in that environment to be able to study & assess the topic at hand, one must subjugate themselves to that environment. This is not one of those situations where you can give an outside in aspect. It dont fit into the equation! You have to truly understand struggle & pain!
What you present poses a problem in response: this gets deeply involved with theory, hypotheticals and philosophy.

Are humans fundamentally good, bad or in a constant turmoil between the two? If Good then where, why and when did we begin to morph from solitary predators and into socially cohesive, supportive and altruistic beings? Is there profit from exhibiting Good behavior or does being predatory pay bigger dividends? What is altruism?

How can one distinguish Good from Evil if Good is the only experiential device allowed? Being Evil for a weekend might give you a better understanding and clearer distinction between the two but at what price? If you want to understand, as a science lesson, the evil intent behind the murdering of twenty 6 year old children, do you proceed with that course of learning? What is stopping you? Isn't the collecting of knowledge a good thing in our evolution? It would make us better humans to learn, to understand what Good & Evil, sitting in opposition to each other, truly are. This is where the young need good parenting, mentoring and shared Wisdom.

I have read that humanity took off like a rocket at a great tipping point in our distant past: the appearance of grandparents.
Prior to that moment, short lifespans didn't allow for this family extension. Hurry up, have a baby and then die - didn't give us a vehicle for passing on our learned wisdom of, say, a twenty year lifespan of simple survival. Our kids were too young to understand and we died too soon to teach them anything. Lifespans began to increase - for whatever reasons be they climate change from an Ice Age, we ate better, our intellect grew or a combination of all of this. The parents would still be as busy as ever but the earlier generation would be around to pass on hunting stories, star gazing, mysteries of Life, Bow, knife and spear making, etc.

This accumulated knowledge store was critical to the advancement of the species.(I'm getting long here..) Today, this human process of individual family mentoring is disappearing and is being replace by commercial, cold, profit-making media and government. It doesn't take a village to raise a child anymore. And a child raised by government is no longer a part of the human species.

What you suggest - walking in the shoes of poverty, drugs, prostitution,...- is less an education and more a test, a test that can pull the unguided, unmentored, parentless ghetto child into failure. Evil tempts. Good doesn't.

Lapeer, MI

#823057 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, in New York City campaigning for gun control. Was that a trick question of some kind? Say, is that Nanopoly slug your old pickaninny nannie from off de plantation? Cause she sho' nuff' do love the mastuh... What you do? Fetch her up some of de lefover cornbread fo' you fuck her?
Yo' butt needs insecticide.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823058 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>God knows I feel real pain for the little ones that were taken from us all, but this cannot be used to strip the law abiding Americans of their right to keep and bear arms
Sure it can, Cracker, you watch. Sides, how can a man rape his own chile consider hisself "law-abiding?" I know what you did, Cracker... an' you gon' pay fo' it too.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823059 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that flake Michael Bloomberg when we need him?
Governor Bloomberg knows the dangers of firearms firsthand. President Obama will have his full support in his effort to stiffen gun possession laws in this country as well as the support of a majority of Americans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#823060 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like assault rifles and high capacity semi-auto handguns?
Anything used by the police.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823061 Dec 15, 2012
Spammer, Spammer, Spammer! Here comes Arm & Hammer, Don' jus' kiss her jam her, Rawhide! Kinda sad to see it go, ain't it, Cracker? But, go it must, an' you with it. As sure as the sun rise tomorrow.

Lapeer, MI

#823062 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The disrespect you show for your President is disturbing. That's what's wrong with children these days, lack of respect for their elected officials. I bet Adam Lanza had no respect for his elected leaders or any other authority and it resulted in the massacre of 20 children and 7 adults.
The Road to Hell is a corduroy road paved with the bodies of your ilk.

Stalin had photos of him smiling with children taken all the time(read: Josef was the doting father of all the citizens). Stalin murdered upwards of 50 million citizens, give or take a few tens of millions.

"That's what's wrong with children these days, lack of respect for their elected officials."

You are frightfully and dangerously stupid. Stay away from my children.

And, for God's sake, don't let the Boy Messiah pose with them, either.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823063 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo' butt needs insecticide.
You already said that and it wasn't funny the first time. Go again... I wait... It's your daughter isn't it? I can smell a fat girl a mile away. She is fat, isn't she? OhmiGAWD she's a lardo! How could I possibly know? Well, the answer is simple: she writes like a fat girl: on the one hand she all offended and prissy, and on the other she's so lonesome she'll talk to anybody.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823064 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>NOW HEAR THIS:
(pardon the effrontery, but....)
How 'bout NOT GIVING YOUR 3-YEAR-OLD ACCESS to video games which represent, present, or advocate violence. Or your 13 year old, for that matter.
Who is the PARENT again??????
??????????
(itsthatwhole'personalresponsi bility'thing.)
Video games are not why this tragedy happened. It happened because of America's addiction to guns and there easy acessibility.

Lapeer, MI

#823065 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Governor Bloomberg knows the dangers of firearms firsthand. President Obama will have his full support in his effort to stiffen gun possession laws in this country as well as the support of a majority of Americans.
Read post #823060

Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#823066 Dec 15, 2012
President Obama will be spending the entire day tomorrow consoling the victims of the tragedy. What a great and caring compassionate leader he is. Americans should be proud of their President.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823067 Dec 15, 2012
The Assangel look around an' survey the damage. It not fatal yet, but they bleedin,' an' they tired, an' it the Holidays an' this kind of thing drains your spirits. Hard not to take you work home. Heheheheheheheheheheh, well, I fo' one hope Santa brings you what you want from China cause that dried up ol' bitch with the shakes ain't gon' do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 1 hr pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 11 hr Kuuipo 13
•••