Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,261 - 760,280 of 1,078,994 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not tonight, old man
But when I was in college I cleaned shithouses during the summer for 18 bucks an hour.
Drove a big truck.
A tea baggers dream job.
it must have been a Model T. did you suck c*** even back then? of course you did hahahaha
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Ok, I'll check in with your fat ass in about another 4 hours I'm quite sure you'll still be here hahahaha
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Shut up.
Shut your mouths.
Just shut up.
For once, just stop the stupidity and have a little respect, give a bit of silence and maybe a prayer for all the babies who died a senseless terrifying death.
They should be home enjoying Christmas lights, and helping wrap gifts, maybe helping to bake cookies...
ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
From god or Rush Limbaugh?
I don't even know what station carries Rush here...
My Doctoral thesis....

'How many idiot responses made by Liberals that can be classified as insanely asinine'
I'll have to use the social sciences and i'll use MLA....
What do you think Professor?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely nothing in the 2nd amendment that gives average citizens the right to possess guns. Only the members of a well regulated militia, i.e the police and military, have the right to possess guns. 44.44% of Supreme Court members agree.
"nobama 2012"
Quit lying you stoopidsonofabitch. If the Supreme Court agreed with your BS only the criminals would have a firearm. Your kind of world. If you could comprehend you would understand the words, "the right of the people to keep and bear firearms will not be abridged".
Get your head out of your azs.
Peace
KMA
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
So you would feel safer if the only ones to have guns would be criminals , and you would be defenceless unless you had a cop in your watch pocket , yes thats the ticket .
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet your ass that millions will die defending our rights ,a hell like you have never imagined this country wont stand for tyrany never has and never will , go read a history book .
You gun nuts are so funny!! Millions will die so you can have a gun? You got to be kidding. Most gun nuts have tobacco spittle on their chin and are too drunk to do any fighting anyway. The rest are too fat. As soon as they realize there isn't any beer or reality tv in Federal prison, they'll turn their guns in in droves. The thought of you fat slobs trying to fight Homeland Security forces cracks me up.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You gun nuts are so funny!! Millions will die so you can have a gun? You got to be kidding. Most gun nuts have tobacco spittle on their chin and are too drunk to do any fighting anyway. The rest are too fat. As soon as they realize there isn't any beer or reality tv in Federal prison, they'll turn their guns in in droves. The thought of you fat slobs trying to fight Homeland Security forces cracks me up.
Actually homeland security is.made up of a bunch of misfits.
You have a better chance of getting killed by a police officer than getting killed by a random shooter.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You gun nuts are so funny!! Millions will die so you can have a gun? You got to be kidding. Most gun nuts have tobacco spittle on their chin and are too drunk to do any fighting anyway. The rest are too fat. As soon as they realize there isn't any beer or reality tv in Federal prison, they'll turn their guns in in droves. The thought of you fat slobs trying to fight Homeland Security forces cracks me up.
Oh you are right the law abiding citizens will just hand over 300 million guns just because you say so , dream on .

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If the army can have them, why not the citizenry?
The Army has morphine, morphine for everyone then?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you are right the law abiding citizens will just hand over 300 million guns just because you say so , dream on .
Maybe it's time for 'them' to test that theory.

I've been looking forward for years.

The tank on my front lawn, will be manned by my son, within, at max, 3 days.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

At times like this, it's difficult to place everything neatly in a box, but then again, why would you want to? There's a definite place for rules, but they don't apply to the smile of a friend or the laughter of a child: try to be a bit more spontaneous. Your personal quest has put you out of touch for the past couple of days but it's time to catch up with the human race again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what station carries Rush here...
My Doctoral thesis....
'How many idiot responses made by Liberals that can be classified as insanely asinine'
I'll have to use the social sciences and i'll use MLA....
What do you think Professor?
Can't speak for the Prof, but my gut response is "Rush Who?"

And that you need the DSMV, if you want to classify this statistic, otherwise known as 'not otherwise specified.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that any way for a libertarian to act?
What does getting rid of a dipsh it moron like you have to do with political philosophy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get to it, skippy.
Its your argument therefore your job to support it. Not up to it huh?

I know, now you're embarrassed you bought it without thinking about it but when do you ever? Embarrassment must come easy by now.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's time for 'them' to test that theory.
I've been looking forward for years.
The tank on my front lawn, will be manned by my son, within, at max, 3 days.
God knows I feel real pain for the little ones that were taken from us all, but this cannot be used to strip the law abiding Americans of their right to keep and bear arms , once we are unarmed the real agenda will be unstopable .We will be subjected to the real threat of dictatorship right here right now and these fools can't see it .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't they illegal when Reagan was !President?
What did quail hunters do back then w/o them?
No.

There's no argument to be made for hunting with them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
There's no argument to be made for hunting with them.
Humans being what we are, and population growth being what it is, there is DEFINITELY an argument for hunting with them.

You just don't care to have it.
TR Jones

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>God knows I feel real pain for the little ones that were taken from us all, but this cannot be used to strip the law abiding Americans of their right to keep and bear arms , once we are unarmed the real agenda will be unstopable .We will be subjected to the real threat of dictatorship right here right now and these fools can't see it .
Instead of violating freedom if speech with ridiculous bans on anything that hurts "feelings" how about something meaningful like banning violent video games and Movies that promote torture, slaughter and rape. All of the above desensitize and are "how to guides" for socially impaired crazies. Most of whom were put from mental institutions to living among us by the progressive, lib movement that started in the late 60s.

Since: Jun 10

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

What is the argument for hunting with them? My husband just got 5 deer on his last hunting trip. Filled our freezer full of meat for the winter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 10 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 14 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 30 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 34 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••