Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823288 Dec 16, 2012
professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost dinner time for you, gramps.
Hi porky! Do you sit silently masturbating by your computer 24 hours a day waiting for me to log on? Your life gets more pathetic by the day. Do the right thing, and end it...
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823289 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Worst killers in the United States, according to the FBI:
1) Tobacco
2) Medical errors
3) Unintentional injuries
4) Alcohol abuse
5) Auto accidents
6) Accidental poisoning
7) Drug abuse
8) Falling
9) Non-firearms homicide
10) Firearms homicide
The number one weapon used in violent crimes is a baseball bat.
There are one and a half times as many non-firearms homicides than firearms homicides.
When Eric Holder started running guns to the Mexican drug cartels, they had already murdered more than 30,000 people.
During the Iraq war there were a little more than 4000 Americans killed. During that exact same period of time, there were more than 3,800 murders in the city of Chicago by itself.
It will be simple to get guns out of the hands of criminals in the urban zones where as many people are murdered as are killed in a full-scale war. Train dogs to detect firearms, then start patrolling the streets with them. All the legal aspects have already been resolved. The reaction of a trained dog is sufficient for probable cause and justification for a search warrant, as held up in an uncountable number of rulings. For some reason, they aren't doing this. Thus, an idiot would know that there is no intent to take guns away from the people who are killing the most people with them. Yet they continue their assault on the rights of Americans who abide by the law.
Tobacco is under assault.
There is no oversight of medical practice. What does the Surgeon General really do for a living? Medical errors kill more people than anything else other than tobacco, the government is incapable of oversight, and the Democrats want the government to take over health care. An idiot can predict the outcome of this.
Drugs kill more people than firearms. We spend a fortune on the DEA. If you just look in any urban neighborhood, you'd immediately suspect the DEA is actually working for the drug cartels.
Last on the list is firearms homicide, and that is the primary focus of the Democrats. Given that they represent the neighborhoods they represent are the worst offenders, it's an easy and accurate conclusion that getting rid of firearms isn't their intent. They have no intention of taking firearms away from their loyal support base. They aren't against firearms. They are against the average American having firearms.
So-called "assault weapons" are constantly under attack. Americans cannot buy assault weapons without a permit to own a fully automatic weapon. An assault weapon is fully automatic. The military-style appearance of what is called an assault weapon appeals as a fad. The functionality is the same as any semi-automatic hunting rifle.
Perhaps we have seen a change in the characteristic of the American people, in general. When I was young, our house was never locked. There was no need to lock the house. That is not true today, regardless of where you live. Then, the probability of your home being invaded by burglars, or rapists, or killers, or just insane people was very remote, thus the unlocked house. Today, if you leave your house unlocked, there is a 100 percent chance of someone who knows they don't live there and nothing inside belongs to them will break into it.
You have nailed it , post of the entire thread .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823290 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal guns are purchased in Florida, right? Did you read about that Miami cop couple caught selling 600 illegal guns?
She taught her son to shoot and he turned her own gun on her. What irony. I still can't get over that she wasn't at that school, the original story that he went there to kill her. They've subpoenaed the email records and phone records, the story will come out eventually. What a horror
The deceased mother is a poster-child for an irresponsible firearm owner, and (beyond the psychotic muderer himself) is soley to blame for the Conneticut atrocity. Her myriad mistakes certainly included:

A)allowing firearms in a home with a disturbed, video game-addicted child

B)failure to secure said firearms via the proper precautions (gun safe and trigger locks n lieu of "A" above)

C)failure to seek the mental-health assistance both she and her son obviously needed desperately.

End of story......
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823291 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal guns are purchased in Florida, right? Did you read about that Miami cop couple caught selling 600 illegal guns?
She taught her son to shoot and he turned her own gun on her. What irony. I still can't get over that she wasn't at that school, the original story that he went there to kill her. They've subpoenaed the email records and phone records, the story will come out eventually. What a horror
I can't remember a story of the horrific magnitude ever changing virtually minute to minute before in my life , there were reports that the dad was dead in Nj. he had brothers Id .[who by the way hadn't seen him in two years ] said the rifle was located in the mothers car , now they say it was used to kill babies , his mother was a teacher now she wasn't what the hell , I haven't seen this much confussion on a situation of this magnitude since JFK .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823292 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have nailed it , post of the entire thread .
Reality and cold hard facts will always escape the deviate leftist in search of "feel-good", topical ointments.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823293 Dec 16, 2012
Off to enjoy the beautiful AZ desert, which has been transformed into a utopian cornucopia of lush green vegetation and trickling streams following our wonderful (and most welcome) winter rainfall. Leftist deviates, feel free to go outside your urban slum and smell that sweet aroma of sewage, filth, and crime (and then come back and whine about never-to-be-realized gun abolition all day, LOL)!!:-)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#823294 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe Obama is using a tragedy like this to forward his political views.
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Wow, that abortion baby story just keeps growing.

Babies born alive was always been protected under Illinois law.

You liars just don't quit.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#823295 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if I remember you accurately. You're the fraud pretending to be a veteran.
And, you forgot to put content into your post. I'll help you. Here's the post again.
I just got through watching Obama try to shed some crocodile tears about the tragedy in Connecticutt. Will this fraud ever show himself as who he really is?
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Now, he pretends to want to cry over the tragedy in Connecticutt. Crocodile tears.
This weekend probably 15 people will be murdered in the city of Chicago alone. This has been going on for decades. From the beginning of the Iraq war to the end about 4000 Americans were killed. During that exact same time in Chicago, over 3800 people were murdered. Chicago is as bad as a full-scale war, and I never heard any phoney liberal cry about that.
If the tragedy in Connecticutt upsets any of you fraudulent liberal Democrats here, I've got a suggestion for you. Just pretend the innocent children killed were killed by abortion. It's the same thing.
The last thing I want to hear after a tragedy like this is someone who is responsible for millions of innocent children killed pretend to cry about it.
Inner city crime has always been the concern of Democrats. Unfortunately, you right whiners keep wanting to arm gangs with assault rifles w/ 200 round clips.

Obama did not start the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, you f*cking right whiners did.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823296 Dec 16, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The deceased mother is a poster-child for an irresponsible firearm owner, and (beyond the psychotic muderer himself) is soley to blame for the Conneticut atrocity. Her myriad mistakes certainly included:
A)allowing firearms in a home with a disturbed, video game-addicted child
B)failure to secure said firearms via the proper precautions (gun safe and trigger locks n lieu of "A" above)
C)failure to seek the mental-health assistance both she and her son obviously needed desperately.
End of story......
You're right, for the first time I remember.

This kid's mother knew he had problems, yet kept weapons in the house.

Gun safes are a joke. I've read about burglars who think they hit the jackpot when they find a gun safe. It's like an advertisement;

"HERE'S WHERE THE GUNS ARE!!"

Trigger locks are a good idea, but you have to go much further when you have children, esp. troubled ones, the weapons should be broken down, with clips and barrels removed from semi-autos, cylinders removed in revolvers.

If you don't know how to break down your guns, you shouldn't own them.

Never have a loaded clip. Keep ammo stored separately under lock and key. The key should be with the gun owner at all times, as with the trigger lock keys.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#823297 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, however perhaps rather than focusing on making a profit when someone begins order large amounts of fertilizer, ammunition, etc. a little red flag and a call to the FBI, may foil some crimes. People are afraid to accuse someone of potential criminality, and what the police to do, arrest everyone who acts a little odd?
Sounds easy lily, yet it's not possible, ammonium nitrate is the most common fertilizer used in the the USA. It can be purchased in bags at the local farm and feed stores or by the tractor trailer load for large farms and groves. Golf courses use the stuff.

The thing is that most murders involve rage and a loaded gun fits into the rage timelime while IED's don't. By the time someone builds a bomb, they're no longer pizzed. The exception of course is mental illness.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823298 Dec 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Inner city crime has always been the concern of Democrats. Unfortunately, you right whiners keep wanting to arm gangs with assault rifles w/ 200 round clips.
Obama did not start the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, you f*cking right whiners did.
SHOW ME AN AVAILABLE 200 ROUND CLIP AND I WILL BUY YOU ONE.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#823299 Dec 16, 2012
Why anybody would be surprise by Obama/Liberals/Democrats exploiting CT tragedy… just another opportunity for a Photo Opt for the president remember ‘Sandy!!

Obama’s administration cuts $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources that have been provided over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823300 Dec 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was his father?
Right. Kids don't need fathers today, do they?
Why did he spend his entire life playing video games?
Right. Kids don't need to be told to get the hell out of the house and play outside.
There are so many things wrong, and you think it's because of guns.
Well, Eric Holder thinks you are an idiot. Eric Holder thinks there are 9 things worse for people living in the United States than The number one weapon used in violent crimes is a baseball bat.
There are one and a half times as many non-firearms homicides than firearms homicides.
Americans who abide by the law.
Tobacco is under assault.
There is no oversight of medical practice. What does the Surgeon General really do for a living? Medical errors kill more people than anything else other than tobacco, the government is incapable of oversight, and the Democrats want the government to take over health care. An idiot can predict the outcome of this.
Drugs kill more people than firearms. We spend a fortune on the DEA. If you just look in any urban neighborhood, you'd immediately suspect the DEA is actually working for the drug cartels.
Last on the list is firearms homicide, and that is the primary focus of the Democrats. Given that they represent the neighborhoods they represent are the worst offenders, it's an easy and accurate conclusion that getting rid of firearms isn't their intent. They have no intention of taking firearms away from their loyal support base. They aren't against firearms. They are against the average American having firearms.
t insane people was very remote, thus the unlocked house. Today, if you leave your house unlocked, there is a 100 percent chance of someone who knows they don't live there and nothing inside belongs to them will break into it.
The coward returns!!

Still predicting a landslide for Rmoney, dipstick??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Never seen anyone kill someone with with tobacco, you retard!!

Point is, these mass killings are all done with GUNS, stupid.

There was another this morning in a hospital in Alabama, involving a shooter with an assault rifle.

A gunman in CA shot off 50 rounds outside a mall yesterday, fortunately, noone was hurt and the shooter was captured.

A man in Indiana was arrested yesterday, he had 47 guns and threatened to kill at an elementary school.

The good news is that 18,000 gun nuts kill themselves with their guns every year.

The bad news is that some of these nuts feel thay have to take others with them.

Nancy Lanza found out the old rule that your guns in the house can be easily used to kill you. Too bad he didn't stop there.

----------

Having said that, get the fck off this thread, you useless POS.

You poisoned the place last time you were here, with nothing but lies and stupidity. At the end, you were proven to be completely wrong in everything you ever said.

Obama gave you the shellacking you love to talk about. Dems won seats in both chambers, and the man you hate was handily re-elected, proving what a dumb racist you are and always were.

America rejected the likes of you, big time.

Crawl back into your hole, little man. You hold no currency here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#823301 Dec 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal guns are purchased in Florida, right? Did you read about that Miami cop couple caught selling 600 illegal guns?
She taught her son to shoot and he turned her own gun on her. What irony. I still can't get over that she wasn't at that school, the original story that he went there to kill her. They've subpoenaed the email records and phone records, the story will come out eventually. What a horror
Wrong terminology lily. Florida was at one time the main source for weapons (handguns) that were illegal elsewhere__NY mostly. Times change, I think it's Virginia now, maybe Arizona too, both those states allow unregistered private sales at gun shows.

In this CT case it was very sloppy reporting early on, shameful actually given the towns proximity to NYC and "news central." Hours went by before it was learned that it was Adam rather than Ryan and that mom wasn't a kindergarten teacher.

Hah, when the authorities are slow with the facts the news folks start making shyte up.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823302 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have nailed it , post of the entire thread .
That's cause you're as stupid as is DB.

THe first 8 items were not killers at all, they were deaths caused by various illnesses, addictions, etc.

The last two were the only ones that quallify as 'killers'.

Let me know how many mass murders are committed with baseball bats, nitwit~!!~

Meanwhile, the mass killings with guns continue to add up. Here's this year alone.

Here's a timeline of some of the deadly shootings in the U.S. this year alone.

January 10, 2012: Three teenagers were shot dead in an ambush in Philadelphia, CBS reported at the time. The 30-year-old suspect opened fire on four teens in a car, killing three and injuring one.

February 21, 2012: Jeong Soo Paek burst into a spa his family owned in Norcross, near Atlanta, Ga. He killed four relatives before turning the gun on himself, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported at the time. Police speculated that financial problems motivated the shooting.

February 27, 2012: A 17-year-old student, T.J. Lane, confessed to going into his Chardon, Ohio high school cafeteria and shooting students at random. Three students died and two were hospitalized, The New York Times reported. Lane said he stole the gun from a relative who had obtained it legally.

March 30, 2012: A gunman drove by and opened fire on a crowd of mourners outside a funeral home in Miami, Fla. Two people died and 12 more were injured, the Miami Herald reported. The mourners were gathered for the funeral of 21-year-old Marvin Andre, who also died in a shooting.

April 2, 2012: One L. Goh opened fire at Oikos University in Oakland, California. He killed seven people and injured at least three more. Goh was a former student at the school and was said to be angry that he was expelled for poor behavior, CNN reported.

April 6, 2012: Five African-American men were gunned down in separate incidents in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ABC reported. Police arrested Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, and said that the murders were motivated by racism. Three men died and two were seriously injured.

May 29, 2012: Ian Stawicki went to a cafe in Seattle's University district, shooting and killing four people, ABC reported at the time. He then fled to a parking lot and shot another woman before killing himself. He wasn't thought to have known his victims.

July 20, 2012: James Holmes, 24, allegedly broke into a midnight premiere of "The Dark Knigh Rises" in Aurora, Colo., killing 12 people and injuring roughly 60 more. Later, police revealed that Holmes, a doctoral student in neuroscience, spent $20,000 on ammunition and weapons.

August 5, 2012: Seven people died after gunfire broke out at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. The gunman, identified by police as Wade Michael Page, also died in the shooting. He was a white supremacist and the shootings were said to be racially motivated.

August 13, 2012: Three people including a police officer were killed in shootings near the campus of Texas A&M University. The alleged shooter, Thomas Caffell, was said to be obsessed with video games and having financial problems.

August 24, 2012: Jeffrey Johnson shot a former coworker and injured nine more people before being shot and killed by police. The shooting occurred near New York's Empire State Building during rush hour.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mass-murders-i...

Of course, we have 2 more to add, Newtown, CT and Alabama.

The only hope is that many of the nitwits like you will be part of the 18000 per year that kill themselves with their guns.

Or the thousands more that will have their own guns used against them, by outsiders or family members.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823303 Dec 16, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The deceased mother is a poster-child for an irresponsible firearm owner, and (beyond the psychotic muderer himself) is soley to blame for the Conneticut atrocity. Her myriad mistakes certainly included:
A)allowing firearms in a home with a disturbed, video game-addicted child
B)failure to secure said firearms via the proper precautions (gun safe and trigger locks n lieu of "A" above)
C)failure to seek the mental-health assistance both she and her son obviously needed desperately.
End of story......
Agree, both dead now, along with the innocent victims.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823304 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>COME AND GET THEM TRAITOR .
Tell me where you live.

Give me a week to case it, and I'll be waiting for you in your home when you arrive.

Would never hurt you, but will give you a great big wake-up call.

Make you think about how much good your guns will do you as you stand there trembling.

If you're really dumb enough to believe your guns can't be taken away, or turned against you, you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823305 Dec 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds easy lily, yet it's not possible, ammonium nitrate is the most common fertilizer used in the the USA. It can be purchased in bags at the local farm and feed stores or by the tractor trailer load for large farms and groves. Golf courses use the stuff.
The thing is that most murders involve rage and a loaded gun fits into the rage timelime while IED's don't. By the time someone builds a bomb, they're no longer pizzed. The exception of course is mental illness.
Was thinking of the Norwegian mass murderer who rented a farm and started ordering fertilizer. Who knew?
Watched a documentary on the meth problem in Wyoming; they outlawed the sale of the chemicals needed to produce it; so now they get it from Mexico. People will always find a way.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823306 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause you're as stupid as is DB.
THe first 8 items were not killers at all, they were deaths caused by various illnesses, addictions, etc.
The last two were the only ones that quallify as 'killers'.
Let me know how many mass murders are committed with baseball bats, nitwit~!!~
Meanwhile, the mass killings with guns continue to add up. Here's this year alone.
Here's a timeline of some of the deadly shootings in the U.S. this year alone.
January 10, 2012: Three teenagers were shot dead in an ambush in Philadelphia, CBS reported at the time. The 30-year-old suspect opened fire on four teens in a car, killing three and injuring one.
February 21, 2012: Jeong Soo Paek burst into a spa his family owned in Norcross, near Atlanta, Ga. He killed four relatives before turning the gun on himself, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported at the time. Police speculated that financial problems motivated the shooting.
February 27, 2012: A 17-year-old student, T.J. Lane, confessed to going into his Chardon, Ohio high school cafeteria and shooting students at random. Three students died and two were hospitalized, The New York Times reported. Lane said he stole the gun from a relative who had obtained it legally.
March 30, 2012: A gunman drove by and opened fire on a crowd of mourners outside a funeral home in Miami, Fla. Two people died and 12 more were injured, the Miami Herald reported. The mourners were gathered for the funeral of 21-year-old Marvin Andre, who also died in a shooting.
April 2, 2012: One L. Goh opened fire at Oikos University in Oakland, California. He killed seven people and injured at least three more. Goh was a former student at the school and was said to be angry that he was expelled for poor behavior, CNN reported.
April 6, 2012: Five African-American men were gunned down in separate incidents in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ABC reported. Police arrested Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, and said that the murders were motivated by racism. Three men died and two were seriously injured.
May 29, 2012: Ian Stawicki went to a cafe in Seattle's University district, shooting and killing four people, ABC reported at the time. He then fled to a parking lot and shot another woman before killing himself. He wasn't thought to have known his victims.
July 20, 2012: James Holmes, 24, allegedly broke into a midnight premiere of "The Dark Knigh Rises" in Aurora, Colo., killing 12 people and injuring roughly 60 more. Later, police revealed that Holmes, a doctoral student in neuroscience, spent $20,000 on ammunition and weapons.
August 5, 2012: Seven people died after gunfire broke out at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. The gunman, identified by police as Wade Michael Page, also died in the shooting. He was a white supremacist and the shootings were said to be racially motivated.
August 13, 2012: Three people including a police officer were killed in shootings near the campus of Texas A&M University. The alleged shooter, Thomas Caffell, was said to be obsessed with video games and having financial problems.
August 24, 2012: Jeffrey Johnson shot a former coworker and injured nine more people before being shot and killed by police. The shooting occurred near New York's Empire State Building during rush hour.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mass-murders-i...
Of course, we have 2 more to add, Newtown, CT and Alabama.
The only hope is that many of the nitwits like you will be part of the 18000 per year that kill themselves with their guns.
Or the thousands more that will have their own guns used against them, by outsiders or family members.
To be fair why don't you show the stats for crimes stopped by lawful gun owners who had to defend themselves in tha absence of police , when seconds count the police are minutes away , no one will ever take away my right to protect my family no one!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823307 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where you live.
Give me a week to case it, and I'll be waiting for you in your home when you arrive.
Would never hurt you, but will give you a great big wake-up call.
Make you think about how much good your guns will do you as you stand there trembling.
If you're really dumb enough to believe your guns can't be taken away, or turned against you, you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
Remember he told the story about a seafood buyer who was found murdered in the James River in the 80's? Virginia.
Then he asked another poster if he had ever killed a man. He claims to run oyster boats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Charged In Robbery, Fatal Shooting In South... 4 min Reality is a Boner 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min positronium 50,230
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min not a ghost 5,347
amy 1-26 9 min not a ghost 6
abby 1-26 10 min Mister Tonka 10
3 dead, 23 wounded in weekend city shootings 14 min reality is a crutch 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min not a ghost 1,586
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 183,684
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 14 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots