Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823094 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg runs a city where people are executed on the street in broad daylight by drug dealers with illegal weapons. The fool should deal with that problem instead of harassing citizens trying to defend themselves.
Welllll... tha's not quite true either, John. Mayor Bloomberg runs a city where any homeless bag lady could buy and sell you and you whole family five or ten times over. You a l'il out of you league, John, better stick to Kansas.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#823095 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one 8 year old that should have been there in Sandy Hook Elementary.
lol! Ah! The typical con! Outraged at senseless killing unless it's to promote their own agenda!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#823096 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been spiraling downward so long that it looks like Up to you.
You have leadership qualities.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823098 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one 8 year old that should have been there in Sandy Hook Elementary.
What a thing to say! Say... you hear that? It sound like you pacemaker... it whirrin' funny... what that noise? Stay calm, stay calm... Oh, I get it, it you nurse. Is she black, son? You gettin' any?
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823099 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
How you doin', baby? This clown is ancient, ain't he? I know, I know, I feel bad... On the other hand I got a job to do...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823100 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one thing it's useful in getting a job, and, remember, you're not too fond of people without jobs...
Adam Lanza had a job. John Wayne Gacey had a job. Ted Bundy had a job.

And you give B Jobs.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823101 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever all that means? You're the old man in a chat room, it's hard to envision you casting a beanbag let alone an aspersion?
Your are lost because you follow your thoughts.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823102 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza had a job. John Wayne Gacey had a job. Ted Bundy had a job.
And you give B Jobs.
Oh yes, I do, sonny, I certainly do. But where I come from we don' abbreviate the obvious. Say it... g'head.. say what you were tryin' to say, ol' man... I wait while you muster up the courage...
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823103 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllll... tha's not quite true either, John. Mayor Bloomberg runs a city where any homeless bag lady could buy and sell you and you whole family five or ten times over. You a l'il out of you league, John, better stick to Kansas.
If we have yer a-hole sewed shut you'll have trouble breathin...

But the adults can get back to business...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823104 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! The typical con! Outraged at senseless killing unless it's to promote their own agenda!
...but Fenris the Assangel at Sandy Hook Elementary wouldn't be senseless. It would be compassionate. They shoot horses, don't they?

You need to make better distinctions.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823105 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are lost because you follow your thoughts.
K. Now you kinda losin' me... are you watchin' TV? Cause it feel like you distracted... stay focused...
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823106 Dec 15, 2012
Mmmmmmmm... that "lfoster 221 up there jus' catch my attention. Wonder whether she as charming as I is?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823107 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
But I'm always heading in a positive direction with a magnetic personality.

You, on the other hand, are unattractive to everyone.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823108 Dec 15, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we have yer a-hole sewed shut you'll have trouble breathin...
But the adults can get back to business...
Um.. naw, I don't think you ever gon' get back to bidness as you describe it. There a new sheriff in town, an' he black.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823109 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
What a thing to say! Say... you hear that? It sound like you pacemaker... it whirrin' funny... what that noise? Stay calm, stay calm... Oh, I get it, it you nurse. Is she black, son? You gettin' any?
Dang...and I thought you had compassion to go with you stinky a-hole name....
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823110 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm always heading in a positive direction with a magnetic personality.
You, on the other hand, are unattractive to everyone.
Welllll... not quite everyone... You only need one person to love you, ol' man... that all it take. On the other hand I find three is a good number; I'm sort of Mormon in that way.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823111 Dec 15, 2012
Aw heck, you guys, I guess I'll let you get back to doin' what you do bes: charmin' women an' spreadin' you many years of acquired wisdom around.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823112 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
Sounds like shiner is giving YOU a good amount of tingly leg...you phrekkin homo....
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823113 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.. naw, I don't think you ever gon' get back to bidness as you describe it. There a new sheriff in town, an' he black.
Email yer homey...

Ask him to sneak your stoopid ass into college like he did....get you a 'yob'...and get off the teat...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#823114 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
Dummie (sic) Oklahoma kills more people than diarrhea does, let's kill Oklahoma. Who infected you people in the first place?
We have a long, colorful, and questionable history in Oklahoma, Pen-(r)-is.

I guarantee it's hardier than Nebraska's or Montana's.
Probably even Takes-ass'es.

Get it?

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,141
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 31 min ayush11gupta 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min scirocco 69,405
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Kristy 46,750
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bruce and Larry 49,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,519
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr andet1987 4,726
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••