Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823102 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza had a job. John Wayne Gacey had a job. Ted Bundy had a job.
And you give B Jobs.
Oh yes, I do, sonny, I certainly do. But where I come from we don' abbreviate the obvious. Say it... g'head.. say what you were tryin' to say, ol' man... I wait while you muster up the courage...
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823103 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllll... tha's not quite true either, John. Mayor Bloomberg runs a city where any homeless bag lady could buy and sell you and you whole family five or ten times over. You a l'il out of you league, John, better stick to Kansas.
If we have yer a-hole sewed shut you'll have trouble breathin...

But the adults can get back to business...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823104 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! The typical con! Outraged at senseless killing unless it's to promote their own agenda!
...but Fenris the Assangel at Sandy Hook Elementary wouldn't be senseless. It would be compassionate. They shoot horses, don't they?

You need to make better distinctions.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823105 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are lost because you follow your thoughts.
K. Now you kinda losin' me... are you watchin' TV? Cause it feel like you distracted... stay focused...
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823106 Dec 15, 2012
Mmmmmmmm... that "lfoster 221 up there jus' catch my attention. Wonder whether she as charming as I is?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#823107 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
But I'm always heading in a positive direction with a magnetic personality.

You, on the other hand, are unattractive to everyone.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823108 Dec 15, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we have yer a-hole sewed shut you'll have trouble breathin...
But the adults can get back to business...
Um.. naw, I don't think you ever gon' get back to bidness as you describe it. There a new sheriff in town, an' he black.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823109 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
What a thing to say! Say... you hear that? It sound like you pacemaker... it whirrin' funny... what that noise? Stay calm, stay calm... Oh, I get it, it you nurse. Is she black, son? You gettin' any?
Dang...and I thought you had compassion to go with you stinky a-hole name....
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823110 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm always heading in a positive direction with a magnetic personality.
You, on the other hand, are unattractive to everyone.
Welllll... not quite everyone... You only need one person to love you, ol' man... that all it take. On the other hand I find three is a good number; I'm sort of Mormon in that way.
Fenris the Assangel

Dublin, OH

#823111 Dec 15, 2012
Aw heck, you guys, I guess I'll let you get back to doin' what you do bes: charmin' women an' spreadin' you many years of acquired wisdom around.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823112 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One thing about being a "shiningelectron"... . you're always negative son!
Sounds like shiner is giving YOU a good amount of tingly leg...you phrekkin homo....
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823113 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Um.. naw, I don't think you ever gon' get back to bidness as you describe it. There a new sheriff in town, an' he black.
Email yer homey...

Ask him to sneak your stoopid ass into college like he did....get you a 'yob'...and get off the teat...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#823114 Dec 15, 2012
Dummie (sic) Oklahoma kills more people than diarrhea does, let's kill Oklahoma. Who infected you people in the first place?
We have a long, colorful, and questionable history in Oklahoma, Pen-(r)-is.

I guarantee it's hardier than Nebraska's or Montana's.
Probably even Takes-ass'es.

Get it?

:)
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823115 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>We have a long, colorful, and questionable history in Oklahoma, Pen-(r)-is.
I guarantee it's hardier than Nebraska's or Montana's.
Probably even Takes-ass'es.
Get it?
To you 'colorful history' is sitting in the corner and comparing the different shades of your boogers...

'Assess'.... yep! Youz a homo too!
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#823116 Dec 15, 2012
Looks like the kiddies ran off...

Mission complete...

L8tr...

Location hidden

#823117 Dec 15, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
To you 'colorful history' is sitting in the corner and comparing the different shades of your boogers...
'Assess'.... yep! Youz a homo too!
Well, no, it's actually more like this:

et cetera. Brother.

:P
TR Jones

New York, NY

#823118 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>NOW HEAR THIS:
(pardon the effrontery, but....)
How 'bout NOT GIVING YOUR 3-YEAR-OLD ACCESS to video games which represent, present, or advocate violence. Or your 13 year old, for that matter.
Who is the PARENT again??????
??????????
(itsthatwhole'personalresponsi bility'thing.)
3 year olds? I'm talking about an entire generations of 20 somethings in perpetual adolescence who never have to leave the parental home and spend hours glued to the sick violence fostered by the Hollyweird minds.

Location hidden

#823119 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Education of your children is a top priority. Education at a prestigious university is very costly, but worth whatever it costs.
Really?
When comparing apples to apples (state colleges vs. Ivy League privately financed colleges) one can readily assert that the money spent is better spent at the State, rather than the Federal level. Legacy students notwithstanding.

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text> So you do whatever you need to do.
Always have. John, what have you sacrificed?

Think about it, and then decide what you've "EARNED" from that.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Name a(nother) good option, than traditional higher education,
A thorough schooling in one's family business. Even if one decides (isn'tAmericaGREAT?) not to become a part of the 'family business,' one learns how to run a family business. HINT: that's the only kind that will outlast the "mericangubmint" as it stands today.)

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>particularly for children of above-average intelligence.
Hon,children of above-average intelligence will UNDOUBTEDLY seek the level of their incompetence, just like every other oil-based human in this unsuspecting world.

(!)

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>At the same time, college is not for everyone. Most community college programs are a ripoff, a waste of time.
Not as far as State colleges are concerned. Get a degree at one State College, get a degree in ALL the State Colleges in......my state.

;)

Location hidden

#823120 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza had a job. John Wayne Gacey had a job. Ted Bundy had a job.
And you give B Jobs.
Hey you - yeah, you. Da FUCKWAD.

Quit hawking that name,'cuz we don't want to know it.

Thanks to you and MSM, for the glorification of scumbags.

Amen.

Location hidden

#823121 Dec 15, 2012
TR Jones wrote:
<quoted text>3 year olds? I'm talking about an entire generations of 20 somethings in perpetual adolescence who never have to leave the parental home and spend hours glued to the sick violence fostered by the Hollyweird minds.
Attention, parents of human children:

TELEVISION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOU.

Spend time, resources, and interest in the offspring you subject to this world: It's the only chance they have.
Otherwise, it's this for your progeny:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 2 hr Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 6 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Frank 179,677

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:36AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance