Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,161 - 760,180 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Fenris the Archangel

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Oh! Sure! The big bad karate man strikes again! I'm sooooooo scared! Well, watch this, karate man! I've got your ISP masker now, clown! So eat me, corksoaker!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S LIKELY SHE'S GONE TO A BETTER PLACE... OR, CERTAINLY, A CLEANER ONE..
Maybe the morgue where she's on ice is cleaner, after that it's anyone's guess.

Developing news is that mom did not work at the school nor was she a teacher.

I'll tell you what, Newtown CT is a beautiful community.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

OH GREAT! WELL, THIS OUGHT TO BE AMUSING, I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND COMPETE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MY EQUAL? HAHAHAHAHAHAH, MAYBE NOT, IT'S NOT MY WAY. I PREFER TO WAIT UNTIL YOU JUMP IN AND START SWIMMING, SO, UM, G'HEAD... WRITE SOMETHING... SHOW EVERYONE YOU'RE ME... DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!! OR... YOU COULD TRY BEING DEM AGAIN? YES! I LIKE THAT BETTER! DO DEM! CAN YOU MAKE HIM SAY... "CORKSOAKER?" I LOVE IT WHEN YOU STUBLE OVER WORDS LIKE THAT.. IT'S ALMOST LIKE.... YOU CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO WRITE WHAT YOU MEAN?....
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Diesel fuel is obviously not monitored and ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers is only officially monitored (ID required) in a few states. But, farm store employees, who know their customers are supposedly more careful about who they sell the stuff to. Hah, that's what they say.
Blasting caps, fuse etc. is restricted in most states these days requiring an ID and in many places a professional license.
When I was kid growing up in the farm belt, blasting caps, fuse and a lot of other crazy sht was sold off the shelves in farm and many hardware stores.
Yep , when we were kids we could get M80s all the time .
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

CC! BABY! I RECOGNIZE THE STYLE! SO, UM, I GUESS THIS MEANS LYNNE'S FINALLY DEAD, HUH? BOUT TIME, BOUT TIME. YOU NEEDED A L'IL "ME-TIME" FO' YOU AN CONWAY.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No mommy has to work because Government replace the Father….It’s called Welfare!!
In many cases, the mother needs to work to pay college tuition for the children when the family supposedly earns too much to qualify for financial aid. The entire second income is a transfer payment to the college.

Taxes are also a major factor requiring a second income.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Diesel fuel is obviously not monitored and ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers is only officially monitored (ID required) in a few states. But, farm store employees, who know their customers are supposedly more careful about who they sell the stuff to. Hah, that's what they say.
Blasting caps, fuse etc. is restricted in most states these days requiring an ID and in many places a professional license.
When I was kid growing up in the farm belt, blasting caps, fuse and a lot of other crazy sht was sold off the shelves in farm and many hardware stores.
Making a homemade ignition source is not that hard to do.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The published photo was taken seven years ago, as reported by a reputable network.
Which published photo? Which network?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he drive to that school? Ban all cars.
Laws require cars to be driven at safe speeds. Laws should also limit the speed bullets are available to the shooter. There is no reason to allow semi-automatic or assault rifles. Many lives would be saved from crazies if these killing tools are limited.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

so i arrive at new yawks sprawling studio apartment in brooklyn.

shes the kind of woman you dont fk while sober.
so i down some beers and a couple shots and spit on my dk.
im a romantic.
now yawkie is a big girl with big needs.
panties that could cover my camaro.
a bra you could shoot a bowling with.
but its late and she does pay me well.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

i meet yawkies hapless husband as he's running for his life. i tell him to get me a pizza and be back in a half hour.

he's a good guy.
he does as i say.

time to mount the elephant.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the morgue where she's on ice is cleaner, after that it's anyone's guess.
Developing news is that mom did not work at the school nor was she a teacher.
I'll tell you what, Newtown CT is a beautiful community.
YEAH, THEY HAD MY GRANDFATHER IN THE NUTHOUSE THERE. I CAN REMEMBER SEEING HIM IN A ROOM FULL OF MEN MANY OF WHOM WERE NAKED OR LYING IN POOLS OF VOMIT OR WORSE... BACK THEN THAT'S WHAT SOCIETY DID WITH PEOPLE IT PERCEIVED WERE CRAZY. NOW, I GUESS, WE ARM THEM? I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT GRANDPA WOULD'VE DONE HAD WE GIVEN HIM A GUN?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuke,
The adverse side effects of Prozac and other similar mind altering psycho-pharmaceuticals are well documented.
Hostile and agressive behavior towards self and others is not at all rare.
You should read the warning labels on your prescription bottles sometime
loose
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

no as tall as she is wide, but an imposing figure, new yawk enters the room with a low rumble... floorboards screaming beneath her chubby hooves.
roaches scattering up her leg immediately arouse me. well that and the grand yawkie has in her paw.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Which published photo? Which network?
Look it up, you lazy mutt!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws require cars to be driven at safe speeds. Laws should also limit the speed bullets are available to the shooter. There is no reason to allow semi-automatic or assault rifles. Many lives would be saved from crazies if these killing tools are limited.
Ask Senator Rockefeller (D-WV) to lead the charge to ban guns. It will help his 2014 re-election campaign.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to limit speed for new cars to 55 mph and see how many are sold.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

in the corner of the room amid dog feces and urine i see jane.

another old friend of mine.
apparently her fall from grace has taken her to living very lives she mocked.
now with her mental illnss ravaging her brain, unemployed, homeless, and too fat to sell her snatch jane withers away.
in an ironic twist she refused her Obamacare
a real patriot till the end.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

its like a topix reunion of sorts when fenris shows up with my pizza.
i must say its sad watching an old man crawl up 28 flights of stairs for my dollar tip.
but fenris was living a lie.
it all became apparent after catching him in the topix restroom with three co cks in his mouth.
once a tenacious oppressor of homosexuals and their rights, to a "come" dumpster for idiots like eman gunner and an odd bunch of sock characters later found out to be fenris too.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Senator Rockefeller (D-WV) to lead the charge to ban guns. It will help his 2014 re-election campaign.
get lost you fkn tea bag terrorist or ill fk you up.

trying to tell a happy fkn xmas story.
shut the fk up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 2 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 2 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 68,415
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters