Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,007)

Showing posts 760,121 - 760,140 of1,078,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is nothing more than a tool that wealthy Republicans use to generate votes to protect their money. As I have pointed out many times here, gun owners never lost ONE gun right under Obama but the NRA attacked him as if he had molested their daughter.
the other side of the coin...

TOP 25 COMPENSATION PACKAGES

Wayne LaPierre, Executive VP/Ex-Officio

National Rifle Association & Foundation, respectively

$970,300

http://www.charitywatch.org/hottopics/Top25.h...

spouting unfounded conspiracy theories that stir up the 'base' is highly lucrative nowadays.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Q: How do you know when Antonin Scalia is reproducing? A: Does a bear shit in the woods?
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Q: How do you call Mrs. Scalia? A: "Here, boy, here, boy!"
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones was in Guyana.
OK City was a bombing.
9-11 was a terrorist attack, not domestic mass killing.
We're talking about Americans mass killing other Americans, in America.
The only one that begins to qualify is OK City, and McVeigh used a bomb in lieu of a gun to get his body count.
what he did will be hard to duplicate, as the ingredients are very closely monitored since then.
But guns are everywhere. All it takes is an angry fool, like some of the wingnuts on this thread.
Deisel fuel and fertilizer are very closely monitored ? You are an ignorant fool, I or anyone else can buy all of either at anytime , you lie .
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix work can get ugly and confusing at times. but I'm a big fan of yours.
Yes, but someone needs to do it. Am a big fan of yours as well. If this wasn't any fun I guess we wouldn't do it. On the other hand, it's got to be hard on the guy to have no sense of personal identity? His only position is the one where he pretends he's you or pretends he's me. I assume he thinks it's problematical? Well, I don't care what you call me as long as it's not Felix. Naw, I'm jus' fuckin' with you, you can call me Felix. Anyways, good hunting. It would be kinda cool if we could take trophys though...
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Debil got a place already picked out fo' his Carol prayer-rug.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Q: IF ANTONIN SCALIA WALKS INTO A ROOM, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO?
A: BOIL SOME WATER.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
Why did you not list the number of deaths by automobiles?
Peace
KMA
I love when when the rabid right defends gun deaths by citing automobile deaths.

People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store. You don't need 4 handguns & an assault like rifle to do any of that.

A gun owner is more likely to be shot by his own gun that ever shoot anyone in defense.

You actually have to prove you can operate a car & know the rules before getting a license to drive.

You can buy a gun & fill out a form to tote it almost everywhere you go.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Q: WHAT WERE THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF ANTONIN SCALIA'S MOUTH AT THE BIRTH OF HIS NINTH CHILD?
A: HOLY CRAP! THAT'S GOTTA HURT?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd amendment shall not be infringed upon , the USA will not be disarmed by anyone ,EVER!
Agreed. As tragic as was the recent event, the need for Americans to be able to defend themselves and their liberty is just as important as ever. Living in a free society has costs as well as benefits.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

SO, ANTONIN SCALIA IS TALKIN' TO CLARENCE THOMAS IN THE SHOWER. ANTONIN LOOKS DOWN AT CLARENCE'S DONG AND HE SAYS, "GEEZ, CLARENCE, THAT THING LOOKS LIKE A LOAF OF WRINKLY BLACK FRENCH BREAD!" CLARENCE LOOKS OVER AT ANTONIN AND HE SAY, "LOOK, MAN. I IN TROUBLE HERE, I MARRIED TO THIS FAT WHITE WOMAN AN' SHE INSATIABLE! YOU THINK YOU COULD PUT ON A L'IL BLACKFACE AN' GO HOME AS ME TONIGHT?" ANTONIN LOOKS BACK AT HIM IN SURPRISE AND HE SAY, "WHAT? SURE! THAT'S WHAT I DO EVERY NIGHT?"
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. As tragic as was the recent event, the need for Americans to be able to defend themselves and their liberty is just as important as ever. Living in a free society has costs as well as benefits.
SO, UM, WHAT? WE JUS' CHARGE THE L'IL DEAD KIDDIES TO YOU TAB, CRACKER? BET YOU BE TALKIN' DIFFERENT IF THEY WAS YOURS...
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Q: IF YOU'VE GOT ANTONIN SCALIA IN ONE HAND AND A GRAVID FEMALE IN THE OTHER, WHAT YOU GOT?
A: THE MAKINGS OF AN ITALIAN CITY THAT SMELLS LIKE FISH.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

ANTONIN SCALIA WAS ASKED TO JOIN THE MAFIA. HE HAD TO TURN THEM DOWN THOUGH, HE SAID THE FAMILY JUST WASN'T BIG ENOUGH.
dem

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones was in Guyana.
OK City was a bombing.
9-11 was a terrorist attack, not domestic mass killing.
We're talking about Americans mass killing other Americans, in America.
The only one that begins to qualify is OK City, and McVeigh used a bomb in lieu of a gun to get his body count.
what he did will be hard to duplicate, as the ingredients are very closely monitored since then.
But guns are everywhere. All it takes is an angry fool, like some of the wingnuts on this thread.
You actually you make us laugh, not angry. We like watching you bang your empty head against a wall because guns are never going to go anywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it hahahaha...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one that was on drugs.
The found no drugs in the VA Tech shooter.
They found no drugs in the Aurora shooter.
They found no drugs in the Oregon shooter.
They found no drugs in the Columbine shooters.
They will find no drugs in this kid, either.
So just wtf were you talking about??
For once, back up your diaherrea of the mouth with factual data, not your immature thinking.
Your place as stupidest mfer on this thread is intact!!
I said meds, stupid fck. I guarantee you he was on some sort of anti depressant, and i guarantee if you get off your lazy ass and actually do some research you'll see your list was on them too. I'm embarrassed for you.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS I PREDICT THREE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES WILL RETIRE. THE REST OF THEM WILL CONTINUE TO SLEEP THROUGH THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE WORLD LIKE ANYBODY CARED WHAT THEY THOUGHT OR DID. ROBERTS, ALITO, THOMAS, SCALIA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. EVERY PANTYWAIST FROM SCHOOL TRYIN' TO RECLAIM THE DIGNITY THEY LOST WHEN YOU HELD THEM DOWN IN SCHOOL AND STUFFED SNOW AND DIRT DOWN THEY THROAT.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually you make us laugh, not angry. We like watching you bang your empty head against a wall because guns are never going to go anywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it hahahaha...
Kinda like you...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your data is over 14 years old, and out of date.
Like you, that makes it meaningless.
Here's more current data, dumbshit;
Update: 3rd Murder Suspect Arrested
Three men have been arrested and charged in the killing of a 53-year-old Kennesaw man.
By Gaetana Pipia
Email the author
April 25, 2012
"Original Story: 10:45 a.m.
Cobb County police have arrested two men and are seeking a third as suspects in the murder of 53-year-old Milton Kelley of Kennesaw.
Kelley was found shot in the driveway of his Leicester Drive home Saturday night.
According to Cobb police, the Sheriff’s Office Fugitive Squad located 18-year-old Brandon Love of Woodstock in a Smyrna apartment Tuesday afternoon. He is being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
The Cobb SWAT team located a second suspect, 29-year-old Percy Burdine, at his residence in Woodstock Wednesday morning, police said. He is also being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
Police are seeking a third suspect, 18-year-old Jalin Collins of Woodstock. Warrants for his arrest have been issued for felony murder and aggravated assault."
----------
and he was murdered with a GUN!!
You're an idiot.
One, in how many years? Read my post again, son. You'll see no one said murders didn't happen. I didn't think anyone could be that stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>John Wayne Gacy.
That poor kid is getting hammered today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 760,121 - 760,140 of1,078,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hate troublemaking arabs 67,850
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 2 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search