Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,101 - 760,120 of 1,099,888 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#822867 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Deisel fuel and fertilizer are very closely monitored ? You are an ignorant fool, I or anyone else can buy all of either at anytime , you lie .
Diesel fuel is obviously not monitored and ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers is only officially monitored (ID required) in a few states. But, farm store employees, who know their customers are supposedly more careful about who they sell the stuff to. Hah, that's what they say.

Blasting caps, fuse etc. is restricted in most states these days requiring an ID and in many places a professional license.

When I was kid growing up in the farm belt, blasting caps, fuse and a lot of other crazy sht was sold off the shelves in farm and many hardware stores.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822868 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I going to go ahead and assume the victims were criminals too and that there was some criminal enterprise involved.
Am I close?
The details are still unclear, but one theory is a dispute about a laptop computer, with perhaps one victim as the target and the others killed to eliminate witnesses.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#822869 Dec 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>These morons are including 9/11 (planes) and the OK City truck bombing (explosives) in their mass murder totals. Stupid fks.
Tough deal up your way with the school shootings eh? It's being reported that young Adam's mom owned the weaponry and was a regular gun lover who went to the range regularly and at one time took her sons along. Also that Adam had some degree/form of autism.
It's a good thing you spelled that the way you did, or my attorneys would be all over you.
dem

United States

#822870 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like you...
Hahahaha, is the puscee karate man getting angry?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822872 Dec 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store.
No they don't. Just ask sister lust.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822873 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why I posted the previous reply. Drug prohibition is the reason for the over-crowding and makes criminals out of millions who would not be criminals otherwise. Its soooooo simple. What exactly is the government "protecting" us from with this prohibition?
It's interesting that in this case, the guy was in prison on a drug (meth) charge, but also had a long criminal history including violent crimes. He was released because they consider only the most recent conviction, which was a non-violent crime.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#822874 Dec 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said meds, stupid fck. I guarantee you he was on some sort of anti depressant, and i guarantee if you get off your lazy ass and actually do some research you'll see your list was on them too. I'm embarrassed for you.
You guarenteed it, yet you have no idea??

You ask me to do your research for you after you guarenteed they had 'mind altering meds' in their system.

I said they found no drugs in the systems of the people I listed.

Until you prove otherwise, that makes you a liar!!

(truth is, at least one on the list had stopped taking his meds, but I wojn't tell you which one.)

You're like the rest of the wingnuts. You say things that you have no idea about, and can't back up.

Go watch Jump Street. It's more your speed.

You should be embarassed, being the idiot you are.

Location hidden

#822875 Dec 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you spelled that the way you did, or my attorneys would be all over you.
'my attorneys' LOL

That's funny, coming from a nitwit who earns money collecting scrap metal!!

Your sttorneys keep you from getting arrested after raiding construction sites??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#822876 Dec 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said meds, stupid fck. I guarantee you he was on some sort of anti depressant, and i guarantee if you get off your lazy ass and actually do some research you'll see your list was on them too. I'm embarrassed for you.
you are right almost all the young mass shooters have been on some type of anti depressant

I agree with over 8 million children on anti depressant drugs, it should be looked into. The drugs could just be a corollary symptom and not the root cause...or if they stop taking them or it could be a side effect-depression, suicidal thoughts etc.

however, with as much money as big pharma is making on these drugs and combined with the fact that they along with numerous other corporate interests own congress i wouldn't hold my breath

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822878 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You used data that ended in 1998.
I googled once and found another murder in 2012.
There could be lots more, but that's your job, as you used it as your reference.
You just proved you have no interest in the truth, you were too lazy to look further than 1998, so you lose again.
But you're l\used to it. You're a Herman Cain supporter!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
" The city violent crime rate for Kennesaw in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 85.16% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the national property crime rate average by 46.46%.

In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the violent crime rate in Georgia by 85.15% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the property crime rate in Georgia by 56.74%."
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822879 Dec 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, is the puscee karate man getting angry?
uM.. NOPe... hOW BOUt u?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822880 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
For the second time: define "arms" with regard to the 2nd Amendment.
Certainly, the founders were referring to guns.

Given that they were not specific, one could assume that they were referring to weapons in common use, which would vary with the times.

Anybody who values the Constitution will not pick and choose which articles or amendments to adhere to.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822881 Dec 15, 2012
yOu mIGHT be oVerLOoKINg THe EfEcT YoU'RE HaVINg ON OthErS, hOWeVER?
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822882 Dec 15, 2012
tHIs iS kINdA wHAt i DO. :)
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822883 Dec 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" The city violent crime rate for Kennesaw in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 85.16% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the national property crime rate average by 46.46%.
In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the violent crime rate in Georgia by 85.15% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the property crime rate in Georgia by 56.74%."
sO wHY noT mOVE tO kENNeSAw? tHA'S a pURTY mOUTH yoU GOT thERE, sAILOR...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822884 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, WHAT? WE JUS' CHARGE THE L'IL DEAD KIDDIES TO YOU TAB, CRACKER? BET YOU BE TALKIN' DIFFERENT IF THEY WAS YOURS...
When you call someone a "cracker", you reinforce a stereotype that drives gun sales. People like you who make veiled threats are a big part of the problem.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822885 Dec 15, 2012
SAY, UM, WHERE'S KENNESAW? OHHHHH.. IT'S IN GEORGIA.... YOU REMEMBER, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND GEORGIA? THE PLACE WHERE EVEN SQUARES CAN HAVE A BALL... AN' MAYBE CHANGE THE TEST RESULTS A L'IL BIT SO IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IN SCHUL THERE ACTUALEE KNOWS HOW MUCH 46.16 PER CENT IS? THEY ACTUALLY TRIED TO COLLECT THE GUNS IN GEORGIA ALREADY... YUP, THEY PUT UP SIGNS THAT SAID, "REL MUNNY PID FER YER GUNNS, AL YEW KIN EET." BUT NOBODY SHOWED UP?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#822886 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
there you are, in your 'leave it to beaver' mode.
Newsflash: Mothers have to work nowadays, just to keep a family going.
It's that 'income inequality' thing!!
It's not 1950 anymore, nitwit.
Why?? You have to have your priorities in order. Give up a few niceities you would like aquire.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822887 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you call someone a "cracker", you reinforce a stereotype that drives gun sales. People like you who make veiled threats are a big part of the problem.
PERHAPS, AND PERHAPS PEOPLE WHO READ SILLY BOOKS AND IMAGINE THEMSELVES AS HEROIC CAPITALISTS INSTEAD OF MERELY STOOPID GREEDY PRICKS ARE A BIGGER PART OF IT? YOU LOOK LIKE A CRACKER, TALK LIKE A CRACKER, REASON LIKE A CRACKER, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE CALLED, JOHN, A DUCK? WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY, JOHN, IS THAT I'M A BIG PART OF YOUR PROBLEM, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT. IN FACT, I AGREE. WHO MAKES VEILED THREATS? IS THIS ANOTHER CASE OF THE POT AND THE KETTLE, JOHN? ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT FOR YOU TO THREATEN ME TO WITHDRAW YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A WORLD DESTINED FOR DOOM WITHOUT YOU, JOHN? OR ARE YOU ANOTHER JOHN? CAUSE I ACCEPT I COULD HAVE YOU MIXED UP WITH THE JANITOR AT THE HIGH SCHOOL?

Location hidden

#822888 Dec 15, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right almost all the young mass shooters have been on some type of anti depressant
I agree with over 8 million children on anti depressant drugs, it should be looked into. The drugs could just be a corollary symptom and not the root cause...or if they stop taking them or it could be a side effect-depression, suicidal thoughts etc.
however, with as much money as big pharma is making on these drugs and combined with the fact that they along with numerous other corporate interests own congress i wouldn't hold my breath
Really??

Jared Lee Loughner had no drugs in his system until he was in jail, when they put him on anti-psychotics. DUH

The VA Tech shooter had stopped taking his meds. Does that count as one who's on meds??

The problem is easy access to guns, not meds. DUH

Trying to change the subject is typical of you nitwits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min YesWeCan 68,355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 97,917
Abby 8-29 13 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-29 17 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 40 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search