Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#822950 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Prayers to our Secretary of State and her speedy recovery and thank God neither of the Obama children were victims of this NRA gun nut.
Nothin wrong with billary just another cover up in obamas Bengazi debacle .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822951 Dec 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
get lost you fkn tea bag terrorist or ill fk you up.
trying to tell a happy fkn xmas story.
shut the fk up.
LOL!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822952 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No connection to the NRA and as for the the obama chulren they will be victims their entire life , thanks to dey pappy .

Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's one of my favorite movies, and I've known so many of these gals.

Shaking my head.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#822953 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You guarenteed it, yet you have no idea??
You ask me to do your research for you after you guarenteed they had 'mind altering meds' in their system.
I said they found no drugs in the systems of the people I listed.
Until you prove otherwise, that makes you a liar!!
(truth is, at least one on the list had stopped taking his meds, but I wojn't tell you which one.)
You're like the rest of the wingnuts. You say things that you have no idea about, and can't back up.
Go watch Jump Street. It's more your speed.
You should be embarassed, being the idiot you are.
Here, son. I'll get you started on your research

" Chicago Tribune reports that Cho Seung Hui, the Virginia Tech shooter who killed 32 fellow students in a shooting rampage, was taking antidepressant drugs. This is not the first time a school shooting rampage has been linked to antidepressants. The infamous Colombine High shootings took place almost exactly eight years ago, and the shooters in that rampage were also -- you guessed it -- taking antidepressant drugs."

Hahahahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822954 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'my attorneys' LOL
That's funny, coming from a nitwit who earns money collecting scrap metal!!
Your sttorneys keep you from getting arrested after raiding construction sites??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You're not taking this ass whooping very well.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822955 Dec 15, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right almost all the young mass shooters have been on some type of anti depressant
I agree with over 8 million children on anti depressant drugs, it should be looked into. The drugs could just be a corollary symptom and not the root cause...or if they stop taking them or it could be a side effect-depression, suicidal thoughts etc.
however, with as much money as big pharma is making on these drugs and combined with the fact that they along with numerous other corporate interests own congress i wouldn't hold my breath
The drugs don't make peoples problems go away. They just don't care. Suicide is also a huge problem for people on anti depressants.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822956 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet your ass that millions will die defending our rights ,a hell like you have never imagined this country wont stand for tyrany never has and never will , go read a history book .
They did it successfully in England. They can do it here. Gun crime in England is virtually nonexistent. Children in England aren't afraid to go to school.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822957 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"common use", civilian, not military
Like assault rifles and high capacity semi-auto handguns?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#822958 Dec 15, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Some times its the price you pay for the freedoms you have by being born in this country.. Of course if it doesn't fit into your definition, it's wrong... Get out of your hovel, hobbled down to your local library, pick up a copy of the Federalist Papers, or other scholarly writings of the Founding Fathers, read and understand.
If.... there were more Mothers staying home, instead of out working, we would have less problems.
lol! Son, you're not even smart enough to talk about the so called declaration of war for iraq you claim exists.

And now you're trying to "educate" others on what they should read???

You should get some knowledge first son. No one wants to be as "intelligent" as you are now! You'd set them back a couple of grades!

Location hidden

#822959 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases, the mother needs to work to pay college tuition for the children when the family supposedly earns too much to qualify for financial aid. The entire second income is a transfer payment to the college.
Taxes are also a major factor requiring a second income.
According to Mr. Romney, IIRC,'you deserve the education you can afford'. It's all about priorities: do you 'save' for your kids' college educations, or do you spend what you would otherwise be saving to pay for their orthodontia and guitar lessons now?(Do you invest in your state's college savings plan, or that offered by your employer?) Do you pay close attention to your child's interests, and do your best to encourage them to pursue same, or do you 'decide' for your child that traditional higher education is the only option?

Parenting is not a cake walk, and kids are not gingerbread men.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822960 Dec 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My attorney has the anus's of guy's like you and their two bit attorneys floating around in formaldehyde in a two gallon jar which sits on the credenza behind his desk.
I should probably mention that young Adam, who incidentally looks like the teenaged Phil Spector, has long been known to be nuttier than a shthouse rat.
Kinda makes one wonder why mom was a gun freak eh?
If she was a lock freak she might still be breathing.
Your attorney is a bit weird.

Great, go ahead and get all the lock nuts in a tizzy. Locks did not kill that woman.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822961 Dec 15, 2012
Redguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww.. Did I twist your tail, son?
This isn't the UK, but since you brought it up - how's their gun related death stats? According to one chart ours is about 9 per 100,000, Canada's is 4.78 and the UK is .22 Hmm. I guess you have a point, after all.
BTW, I'm not a Democrat.
Piers Morgan said that there were something like 35 gun murders in the UK last year. What is the U.S. number? 10,000?

Location hidden

#822962 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =twRhsz_vMz8XX
Oops.
:)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822963 Dec 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The drugs don't make peoples problems go away. They just don't care. Suicide is also a huge problem for people on anti depressants.
I agree
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822964 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Nothin wrong with billary just another cover up in obamas Bengazi debacle .
There is nothing Secretary of State Clinton could reveal that is not already known. The consulate was attacked to coincide with an anti-Muslim video. It was later discovered to be a terrorist attack. The facts have all been made public. It's time to move on.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822965 Dec 15, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws require cars to be driven at safe speeds. Laws should also limit the speed bullets are available to the shooter. There is no reason to allow semi-automatic or assault rifles. Many lives would be saved from crazies if these killing tools are limited.
Since when do cruminals obey laws? That's what you loony left wingers don't get. If someone is going to shoot up a school, do you think they care about gun laws?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822966 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're leaving the thread if its shown the shooter wasn't on drugs?
This is great!
Is that any way for a libertarian to act?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822967 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No connection to the NRA and as for the the obama chulren they will be victims their entire life , thanks to dey pappy .
His mother was an avid gun collector and NRA member. She took her sons target shooting on a regular basis.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822968 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Those stats don't support your conclusion that its because of the gun law unless you do a comparison with the stats before the law was in place.
Keeerist yer an idiot!
Then get to it, skippy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822969 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>According to Mr. Romney, IIRC,'you deserve the education you can afford'. It's all about priorities: do you 'save' for your kids' college educations, or do you spend what you would otherwise be saving to pay for their orthodontia and guitar lessons now?(Do you invest in your state's college savings plan, or that offered by your employer?) Do you pay close attention to your child's interests, and do your best to encourage them to pursue same, or do you 'decide' for your child that traditional higher education is the only option?
Parenting is not a cake walk, and kids are not gingerbread men.
No, it certainly is not. It's a misconception that affluence insures against the ills that befall our children. I don't know the stats but there have been quite a number of suicides by young people who one would say "but he had everything" as if that is the answer. Mental illness and depression have no boundaries; there are no magic wand cure alls for those that suffer from it and the prescribed anti depressants are experimentally handed out; see how this works for you, if not, try this etc and then sometimes they work and sometimes they backfire and make the person worse.
Personally I don't trust those meds and would advise other forms of getting well besides drugs.
Americans want instant solutions to everything, a happy pill if you're sad, a sleeping pill, diet pill, etc. I think people should excersise more and eat properly. I'm not discounting that clinical depression exists. Many people just abruptly stop taking them, often causing havoc in their minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 13 min reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr L Morales 411
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings