Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,001 - 760,020 of 1,101,930 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822744 Dec 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mixed feelings about institutionalizing the mentally ill.
The thought of them sitting there vegetating for their entire lives being pumped up with psychotropic drugs seems hideous.
Seeing them roam around aimlessly, homeless and abandoned is equally so. Perhaps we should hand out cyanide pills, I mean: they shoot horses, don't they?
Talking about institutionalization is extremely uncomfortable for me; I just think it should be under consideration.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#822745 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Automobiles kill more people in America than guns. Are we going to ban automobiles? No. Ammonia and bleach (the ingredients in mustard gas) would have done a better job of killing more kids at that school today than an automatic weapon. Are we going to ban cleaning products? No. 80% of the school shootings in this country are carried out by children on brain medications. Are we going to ban Prozac? Ritalin? Respirdol? No. 100% of school shootings are carried out by people who knew they would be the only armed participants. Banning guns only affects those who submit to the ban - criminals don't give a SHIT about the law, gun bans, or the lives they take, including their own.
"Sister Kathryn Lust"
APPLAUSE
Peace
FDR

Prague, Czech Republic

#822746 Dec 15, 2012
Redguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitman had a fast growing brain tumor. There was nothing before that onset which could indicate aberrant behavior because there wasn't any.
WELL, NOTHIN' 18 MONTHS IN NAM CUTTIN' OFF L'IL YELLOW BABY HEADS WOULDN'T CURE... WHITMAN'S COMMANDING OFFICER: "NO, NO, HE WAS JUST A REGULAR GUY. HE WAS WELL-LIKED AND MAINTAINED HIS WEAPONS AND GEAR IN GOOD ORDER. I CAN SEE NO REASON WHY HE WOULD'VE DONE SUCH A THING AS CLIMBING UP IN A TOWER AND SHOOTING INNOCENT SCHOOLKIDS."

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822747 Dec 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not disspelling Senator Obama's voting record in the Illinois Senate, neither the reality of being pro-choice.
I give up, no point arguing with an insanely stupid liar.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#822748 Dec 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyte, Florida's welfare testing program has already been declared unconstitutional and shut down with all money's refunded. It was a stupid political stunt that had recently jobless and hurting folks standing in lines to pee in a cup while the long term welfare folks were exempt.
Reeltime, it was no political stunt. The stupidity ensued when the Americans were forced to pay for welfare leeches, who asked the ACLU to file the silly lawsuit?
FDR

Prague, Czech Republic

#822749 Dec 15, 2012
I WAS JUST OVER AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE IN MARYLAND. HE'S STILL GOT HIS NAM-BOOK WHICH SHOWS A SMILING YOUNG MAN HOLDING UP THREE HEADS BY THEIR HAIR... ONE OF THEM SURE LOOKED AWFUL SMALL.... CUTE, TOO...
FDR

Prague, Czech Republic

#822750 Dec 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sister Kathryn Lust"
APPLAUSE
Peace
WELLLLLLL... APPLAUSE IS A LITTLE PREMATURE, I MEAN, A CAR CAN ACTUALLY GET YOU AROUND SO YOU CAN SHOOT MORE PEOPLE. THE 12/14/12 SHOOTER DIDN'T DRIVE TO SCHOOL IN HIS GUN OR ON HIS BOX OF TIDE? IT'S NOT A FAIR COMPARISON I'M SURE YOU CAN SEE THAT... SAY, SAILOR, HOW "EASY" ARE YOU ANYWAYS? PRETTY MUCH WHEN I GET IN MY CAR I'M NOT THINKING, "I GUESS I'LL GO KILL SOMEBODY," SO WHENEVER I DO IT'S ALWAYS ACCIDENTAL. NOT SO MUCH WHEN YOU STUFF A BUNCH OF BULLETS INTO A BUSHMASTER... SAY, THAT'S THE SAME RIFLE THE DC SNIPER USED! COINCIDENCE?
carol

Orlando, FL

#822751 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
American Exceptionalism?
I don't know, I have some things that I consider. This has been a fringe subject here thus far.
I'd like to pose the following to the group:
Mental health law changed in the 70's, used to be easier to put dangerous people away and keep them there; not anymore. Coincidentally, that's about when these incidents started occurring.
Thoughts?(for once can we maybe just discuss an issue without trying to leverage this incident against either liberals or conservatives?)
When political correctness took the place of common sense, no one wanted to step on anyone's toes or take the risk getting sued.

If you wanted my opinion.
FDR

Prague, Czech Republic

#822752 Dec 15, 2012
BUT, IT HAS TO BE SAID THAT A GUN-BAN WOULD AFFECT POOR PEOPLE DISPROPORTIONATELY... I MEAN, IF IT'S A CHOICE BETWEEN YOU CABLE BILL AN' MO' AMMO, WHAT YOU GON' DO?
carol

Orlando, FL

#822753 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up, no point arguing with an insanely stupid liar.
Maybe if you posted something credible with a source backing it up?

Some things aren't necessarily true because you want to think they are.

But we will have to agree to disagree.
FDR

Prague, Czech Republic

#822754 Dec 15, 2012
AMERICA IS A STOOPID PLACE. WE SELL GUNS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TEN AND THEN EXPRESS DEEP EMOTION WHEN OTHER FOLKS GET SHOT WITH THEM. IT'S LIKE GIVING CONDOMS TO HEROIN ADDICTS OR THE INSIDE-SKINNY TO A BOND TRADER; YOU KNOW THEY'RE JUST GONNA GET IN MO' TROUBLE...

WELL, I FO' ONE AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN' SORRY FO' YOU LOSS, YOU INCREDIBLY STOOPID MORONS. DUH.

"OH, YES SIR, I PROMISE ON THIS HERE BIBLE TO ONLY USE MY STREETSWEEPER 12 GAUGE WITH A HUNDRED ROUND CLIP EXPLODING ROUNDS FOR GOOD AND NOT EVIL. AMEN."
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#822755 Dec 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't own a gun, they were his mothers.
If that IS the case, then this entire incident is her fault for not keeping weapons safely secured around a mal-adjusted goth retard.....

Spokane, WA

#822756 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>1-President Obama CAN and WILL ban guns during his second term. There are legal ways to do it and he has the support of a majority of the American people.
2-Unlike guns, automobiles are not specifically designed to kill people.
3-People kill people with guns because guns are so plentiful. There are three guns for every man woman and child in America.
4-You're an idiot.
"nobama 21012"
You are a stoopidsonofabitch. president nobama can not ban guns. You are so dense you fail to understand people kill people. People use clubs, strangulation, poison, automobiles, to kill people.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#822757 Dec 15, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We already implemented mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients in FL. The results, after spending millions?
2% tested positive.
Nice try, stay stupid.
Great, dipstick; 2% disallowed is a great start in budget cutting. of course a leftist phag like you would like to reward them with MORe benfits. Keep sckng ck.....

Spokane, WA

#822758 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's break this down by number of deaths in 2010:
Guns: 11,493
Fuel oil: 77
Nitrogen Fertilizer: 115
Butter Knives: 2
Pit Bulls: 66
Infidelity: 453
Race Crimes: By whites - 2,355, By blacks - 154
Statistical proof that guns and white racists are the leading causes of violent crime in America.
"nobama 2012"
Why did you not list the number of deaths by automobiles?
Peace
KMA
FDR

Prague, Czech Republic

#822759 Dec 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When political correctness took the place of common sense, no one wanted to step on anyone's toes or take the risk getting sued.
If you wanted my opinion.
CAROL, NOBODY WANTS YOUR OPINION. YOU'RE A STOOPID DUMB BITCH WHO, NO MATTER THE SUBJECT, NO MATTER THE EVIDENCE, NO MATTER THE SUFFERING IT CAUSES, ALWAYS WANTS IT BOTH WAYS. YOU ABHOR KILLING, BUT DEFEND OUT RIGHT TO DO IT. YOU CONDEMN CENSORSHIP, THEN DEMAND THAT OTHERS EMPLOY IT IN YOUR BEHALF. YOU "WORSHIP" A GOD WHO TOLD YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY NOT TO KILL PEOPLE OR WORSHIP MONEY, AND YET THOSE THINGS DESCRIBE YOU TO A TEE. CONGRATULATIONS, CAROL, YOU'VE FINALLY MANAGED THE STARTLING FEAT OF HAVING TWO DISTINCT OBJECTS BE IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#822760 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse doovers!!
The problem is violence in our society. Look at some of the comments here. You've got people calling for more guns to fend off other guns.
Next they'll call for arming children for them to self protect!!
Guns don't kill people.
People with guns kill people.
So long as we have people who believe you need a gun to protect yourself, we'll have mass killings. How better to protect yourself than going on offense and killing those you feel wronged you??
After all, these guns were registered to his mother. How good did they protect her??
That's what these nitwits don't understand. They have no idea how easy it is for someone to get ahold of their guns.
Example: they think they are always in control of their weapons. That's only true for the wheelchair bound shut-ins like Nobraina.
Those who work, or leave the house to go for dinnr, shopping, etc., leave their guns at home, ready to be taken. They may carry one with them, but I doubt any of these types own only one gun.
This insane belief that the ony way to avoid gun violence is to arm the population is the cause for this.
It is the stupidest form of illogical thought I've seen.
It's like the Zimmermn story. A coward who made himself feel brave by becoming an unauthorized block watch idiot. Then he followed Trayvon and got into a fight, he wasn't man enough to take a beating, he had to pull a gun.
That's the natue of these nitwits. Just look at the comments from Fenris the Coward or Romey-Ryan2012 to see how sick the right wingnuts are.
You really ARE a mindless, dcksckg phag. Have you ever heard of a gun safe (especially with a video game addicted, goth retard running around the house)? Kill yourself quickly for the good of humanity.

Have you ever been to electric ladyland? Ooops; stupid question to drect at a phag, my bad.......

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#822761 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a common belief in Norway but they had Anders Breivik. Its also only the belief of a fringe minority in this country.
Well, guess what??

The 'fringe minority' has controlled the conversation for decades.

To the point where no politician is willing to challenge them, in spite of the USA having the highest death rate by guns of any developed nation, and greater than most any nation not involved in a war.

Even after Reagans shooring, when he tried to pass common-sense gun laws, the NRA and the entire Libertarian sector fought him.

Don't excuse yourself so easily. Your fellow travelers, the Libertarians, are just as guilty as the NRA.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#822762 Dec 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Charges upgraded to first degree murder in shooting of Florida teen
A grand jury indicted a Florida man for first degree murder on Thursday in the shooting death of an unarmed, black high school student last month after an argument over loud rap music.
Software developer Michael Dunn, 46, shot high school junior Jordan Davis, 17, through the window of a sport utility vehicle at a Jacksonville convenience store gas station on November 23, before driving away, authorities say.
Dunn, who is white, faces charges of attempted first degree murder for firing at the car which contained three other passengers, all friends of Davis.
Dunn was arrested the day after the shooting for second degree murder and pleaded not guilty. He was being held in Duval County without bond awaiting arraignment.
The state attorney's office later decided to upgrade the charge to first degree murder, which in Florida requires a grand jury decision.
Dunn's arraignment on the new charges is scheduled for December 17.
Davis's father, Ron Davis, has pledged to turn his son's shooting death into a crusade against guns and Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law which allows people to defend themselves if they "reasonably believe" someone will hurt them.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-12-13...
If convicted of 1st degree murder, he should be sentenced to death (and his sentence carried out).

Now, lets see you match that statement for the ALL of the scumbags (mostly anglo) sitting on death row. No? Pusceee.........:
Dee

Killeen, TX

#822763 Dec 15, 2012
It only takes a drop of black blood to become Black. You know the rules. The President is of mixed parentage. He's a Black man with a whie mother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,541
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 34 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••