Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,999)

Showing posts 759,961 - 759,980 of1,072,870
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so sorry that the latest mass shooter just had to be a white guy. i can just imagine the pleasure you racists would have experienced if it had been a person of color. and heck, you would have had a much better excuse for it happening than something like 'it was God's wrath'.
Oh, dont worry about that. One good week of black-on-black gun violence FAR eclipses yesterday's school massacre. It's just that they are all mostly urban street scum (instead of innocent schoolchildren), so nobody cares....
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that. There have been limited comments about this boy,
autistic and personality disorder being two of them. The guns belonged to his mother who it has been reported was a gun collector. He grew up in an affluent community with caring educated parents. It has been reported that he was highly intelligent, honor roll student but a sort of geek and a loner.
There are many kids just like him out there; this is a horrible nightmare that there are no easy answers for. If she didn't have those guns, would he have been able to accomplish this on his own? Maybe yes; maybe no. Nevertheless an entire town and 28 families are destroyed, just before Christmas. What a horror.
Forget trying to analyze this person and all the psychobabble. He was just a pencil-neck geek who couldn't get laid.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? If the leftists allowed two secretly armed & qualifed staff members in the school, we might not be having this conversation today.
we should pass a law, evidently in secret, that would allow such a thing?

i'm just so sure the NRA could keep that one quiet. they'd probably start arguing for a new law to carry assault weapons because golly gee whiz, if we're going to have 2 armed guards in every school the next mass shooter is going to need some more firepower.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
In America, folks often ask, "what the hell is wrong with black people?" In the aftermath of the Colorado Movie Massacre, Columbine, and many other incidents, we need to ask, "what the hell is wrong with young white men?
http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey_devega/20...
I won't argue there. When anglo video game adddict rejects go postal, not much can match their level of savage retardation. Except maybe a mob of tire-necklacing African negroes.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why Most Mass Murderers Are Privileged White Men
"Every killer makes his pain another’s problem. But only those who’ve marinated in privilege can conclude that their private pain is the entire world’s problem with which to deal."
http://www.rolereboot.org/culture-and-politic...
If the killer was named Mohammed, he'd be a terrorist. If the killer was Hispanic, he'd be an illegal drug dealer, if the killer was black, oh well, what else can one expect from blacks?
But it's only the whites who have an excuse for murder, they are investigated and found to be suffering from mental illness, depression, medication etc. It's the way it is.
People are astounded; how could this happen in an affluent all white community in Conn.? Mental illness affects millions of people, there are many more Adams around than people realize, no one knows when they may snap. No easy solutions.
Redguy

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I highly doubt that the people who deal in guns like this give a damn what a person does with it. It's all about the money. And, they were cops! Cops were also busted in Texas selling drugs and taking money from the drug dealers.
It's all fun and games till your kid is murdered. Perhaps everyone should look at it from their eyes.
Not a single one of the 600 guns sold required any background check or verified ID. It is a certainty that at least some of these guns ended up in the hands of thugs, and a near certainty that some are in the hands of the cartels.
You have to wonder at the inability of people to empathize with the inevitable outcome of moral transgression. Why is there such an outcry against the unions that the auto manufacturers have been working with for generations, yet such staunch defense of the NRA, which deliberately and transparently misconstrues the second amendment?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Add the word "extremist" to the end of "Muslim", and I'm down...
They're all extremists. They worship a "god" that calls for the elimination of all nonbelievers and all Jews. How much more extremist can you get?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>1-President Obama CAN and WILL ban guns during his second term. There are legal ways to do it and he has the support of a majority of the American people.
2-Unlike guns, automobiles are not specifically designed to kill people.
3-People kill people with guns because guns are so plentiful. There are three guns for every man woman and child in America.
4-You're an idiot.
LOL!! He cant even get an agreement on the fiscal cliff. Now "supernegro" is going to singlehandedly dismantle the Constitution? You are a funny little fellow!!!
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Which weasel shooter are you guys talking about today? The failed loser in Portland, or the succesful loser in Conneticut? Both video game playing, "generation zero" goth losers carrying out their unspeakable evil in unarmed blue States? Hmmmmph. You guys love to spend other people's money. Mandate two qualifed staff members secretly armed in each school, and the risk is greatly diminished.
Duh...
You are touching on an excellent point. Our kids are exposed to violence at a very young age from watching TV and playing games.

The "Savior" Democrats however would "NEVER" go after their cash cow and buddies in Hollywood. The Democrats act as if violence in movies and on TV does not exist.

The Democrat is incapable of logic and seeing past the end of his nose. The Democrat is also lacking in principle and ethics. He ignores negative factors and implications if it suits his NAZI agenda. He even propagandizes news like the NAZI and fascist governments do.

Benghazi was a text book example.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh, dont worry about that. One good week of black-on-black gun violence FAR eclipses yesterday's school massacre. It's just that they are all mostly urban street scum (instead of innocent schoolchildren), so nobody cares....
I think the term is "thinning out the herd".
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
If the killer was named Mohammed, he'd be a terrorist. If the killer was Hispanic, he'd be an illegal drug dealer, if the killer was black, oh well, what else can one expect from blacks?
But it's only the whites who have an excuse for murder, they are investigated and found to be suffering from mental illness, depression, medication etc. It's the way it is.
People are astounded; how could this happen in an affluent all white community in Conn.? Mental illness affects millions of people, there are many more Adams around than people realize, no one knows when they may snap. No easy solutions.
You left out a coupe of words. Let me correct that for you:

how could this happen in an affluent DEMOCRAT all white LIBERAL community in Conn.?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

What is your No. 1 priority on gun control?
Get a national conversation started on the subject
7% 525 votes
Loosen existing gun-control laws.
0% 40 votes
Keep existing gun-control laws about the way they are.
1% 69 votes
Pass more effective laws to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous, mentally unstable individuals.
16% 1134 votes
Outlaw high-capacity magazines for semi-automatic handguns and rifles.
14% 1015 votes
Restore the ban on private possession of semi-automatic civilian versions of military assault rifles.
22% 1534 votes
Ban private possession of semi-automatic handguns.
8% 568 votes
Ban private possession of all modern handguns.
3% 212 votes
Ban possession of all handguns.
6% 424 votes
A gun for every teacher and principal.
1% 78 votes
Repeal the 2nd Amendment.
12% 874 votes
I don't know
3% 248 votes
Other
1% 102 votes
6826 votes
The most important change would actually be removing from the bench ALL liberal judges. As you will soon see, there are adequate warnng signs in most cases that would negate these psychotic mass killers from owning a gun (yet they are ignored). The laws are already on the books. In fact, making gun purchasers (and all public-assistance recipients) subject to mandatory drug testing would be a reasonable restriction......
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we should pass a law, evidently in secret, that would allow such a thing?
i'm just so sure the NRA could keep that one quiet. they'd probably start arguing for a new law to carry assault weapons because golly gee whiz, if we're going to have 2 armed guards in every school the next mass shooter is going to need some more firepower.
I mean they secretly have a concealed weapon (so the armed staff member cant be targeted). A little slow on the uptake, are we?

This is the world we live in, and it isnt going to change. Deal with it or die....
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>They're all extremists. They worship a "god" that calls for the elimination of all nonbelievers and all Jews. How much more extremist can you get?
I do believe they are the only religion left that has such a prevalent disposition for violence & murder. I wont roll with the "all" statement though....

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have volunteered time, at my leisure, and not at the government's command. Apparently you don't understand what the word "voluntary" means, nor "mandatory".
If you can't keep up with the grown-ups' conversation you should go sit at the kiddie table.
Seriously? That's what you're coming back with?

I get all that, dear, I just like poking you in the inflated ego. You're easy.

Next.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

loose cannon wrote:
Lily,
I mean exactly what I say.
He was a copycat killer with learned hatered, primarily from the mass media.
It was simply a random act of workplace violence that was spurred on by a young man's outrage over a YouTube video.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are touching on an excellent point. Our kids are exposed to violence at a very young age from watching TV and playing games.
The "Savior" Democrats however would "NEVER" go after their cash cow and buddies in Hollywood. The Democrats act as if violence in movies and on TV does not exist.
The Democrat is incapable of logic and seeing past the end of his nose. The Democrat is also lacking in principle and ethics. He ignores negative factors and implications if it suits his NAZI agenda. He even propagandizes news like the NAZI and fascist governments do.
Benghazi was a text book example.
EXACTLY. Those things are worse than crack in making a useless, helpless slug out of a human.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I think the term is "thinning out the herd".
Ahhhhhh, "Darwin" (LOL).......
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More people have been killed in the name of God than anything else, so, please save it.
Lili loves to attack religion.

Yet the dibolical left says there is no war on religion.

I would not be surprised to find previous posts from lili mocking the notion of a wor...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out a coupe of words. Let me correct that for you:
how could this happen in an affluent DEMOCRAT all white LIBERAL community in Conn.?
Wasn't the kid originally from New Jersey? That could explain a lot of his problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 759,961 - 759,980 of1,072,870
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 9 min hands on AR 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 173,748
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min voice of peace 67,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min SpaceBlues 45,571
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min newpoly 3,820
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 30 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 37 min newpoly 1,832
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE