Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822885 Dec 15, 2012
SAY, UM, WHERE'S KENNESAW? OHHHHH.. IT'S IN GEORGIA.... YOU REMEMBER, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND GEORGIA? THE PLACE WHERE EVEN SQUARES CAN HAVE A BALL... AN' MAYBE CHANGE THE TEST RESULTS A L'IL BIT SO IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IN SCHUL THERE ACTUALEE KNOWS HOW MUCH 46.16 PER CENT IS? THEY ACTUALLY TRIED TO COLLECT THE GUNS IN GEORGIA ALREADY... YUP, THEY PUT UP SIGNS THAT SAID, "REL MUNNY PID FER YER GUNNS, AL YEW KIN EET." BUT NOBODY SHOWED UP?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#822886 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
there you are, in your 'leave it to beaver' mode.
Newsflash: Mothers have to work nowadays, just to keep a family going.
It's that 'income inequality' thing!!
It's not 1950 anymore, nitwit.
Why?? You have to have your priorities in order. Give up a few niceities you would like aquire.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822887 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you call someone a "cracker", you reinforce a stereotype that drives gun sales. People like you who make veiled threats are a big part of the problem.
PERHAPS, AND PERHAPS PEOPLE WHO READ SILLY BOOKS AND IMAGINE THEMSELVES AS HEROIC CAPITALISTS INSTEAD OF MERELY STOOPID GREEDY PRICKS ARE A BIGGER PART OF IT? YOU LOOK LIKE A CRACKER, TALK LIKE A CRACKER, REASON LIKE A CRACKER, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE CALLED, JOHN, A DUCK? WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY, JOHN, IS THAT I'M A BIG PART OF YOUR PROBLEM, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT. IN FACT, I AGREE. WHO MAKES VEILED THREATS? IS THIS ANOTHER CASE OF THE POT AND THE KETTLE, JOHN? ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT FOR YOU TO THREATEN ME TO WITHDRAW YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A WORLD DESTINED FOR DOOM WITHOUT YOU, JOHN? OR ARE YOU ANOTHER JOHN? CAUSE I ACCEPT I COULD HAVE YOU MIXED UP WITH THE JANITOR AT THE HIGH SCHOOL?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#822888 Dec 15, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right almost all the young mass shooters have been on some type of anti depressant
I agree with over 8 million children on anti depressant drugs, it should be looked into. The drugs could just be a corollary symptom and not the root cause...or if they stop taking them or it could be a side effect-depression, suicidal thoughts etc.
however, with as much money as big pharma is making on these drugs and combined with the fact that they along with numerous other corporate interests own congress i wouldn't hold my breath
Really??

Jared Lee Loughner had no drugs in his system until he was in jail, when they put him on anti-psychotics. DUH

The VA Tech shooter had stopped taking his meds. Does that count as one who's on meds??

The problem is easy access to guns, not meds. DUH

Trying to change the subject is typical of you nitwits.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#822889 Dec 15, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? You have to have your priorities in order. Give up a few niceities you would like aquire.
One of the reasons for both family members working is for a major priority.

Food and shelter.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#822890 Dec 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you spelled that the way you did, or my attorneys would be all over you.
My attorney has the anus's of guy's like you and their two bit attorneys floating around in formaldehyde in a two gallon jar which sits on the credenza behind his desk.

I should probably mention that young Adam, who incidentally looks like the teenaged Phil Spector, has long been known to be nuttier than a shthouse rat.

Kinda makes one wonder why mom was a gun freak eh?

If she was a lock freak she might still be breathing.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822891 Dec 15, 2012
GRADUALLY, JOHN, LITTLE BY LITTLE, PIECE BY PIECE, WITH INFINITE PATIENCE, I'LL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU JOHN, WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING AWAY FROM ME. IT'S INEVITABLE. I'VE DONE IT A HUNDRED TIMES. IN FACT, THERE WAS AN ENTIRE YEAR WHERE THE STUDENTS AND FACULTY AT THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY WERE AFRAID TO EVEN BOOT UP THEIR COMPUTERS THANKS TO ME. YOU'RE WELCOME TO RESIST, IN FACT, I ENCOURAGE IT. OTHERWISE THERE'D BE NO FUN FOR ME AT ALL, OR THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO, LIKE ME, ENJOY SEEING PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVISCERATED WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO DISSEMINATE YOUR MESSAGE OF EXCLUSION, HATRED, DENIAL. SO, CARRY ON, JOHN. YOU DO WHAT YOU MUST AND I'LL DO WHAT I WANT. WE'LL SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT SHORTLY. I WANT YOU TO HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE.

I DON'T WANT TO SEEM LONG-WINDED BUT YOUR CONVERSATION APPEARS TO ME TO BE LIKE A LOW-LEVEL NOISE, A DRONE. IT'S APPARENTLY A SORT OF STIMULUS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU, JOHN, AND MY THEORY IS THAT IT FEEDS YOU AND THEM SOMEHOW, THOUGH I HAVEN'T QUITE FIGURED OUT HOW?

ELEPHANTS MAKE A LOW-LEVEL SOUND THAT CARRIES FOR MILES TOO, IT'S LIKE THE PACHYDERM NEWSPAPER I GUESS? HOWEVER, THE ASIANS HAVE NEARLY FINISHED KILLING OFF ALL OF THOSE SO THERE'S A POINTLESS ANALOGY, HUH, JOHN? OH, WELL, JOHN, IT GETS EASIER TO MAKE THOSE EVERY DAY, DOESN'T IT?
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822892 Dec 15, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right almost all the young mass shooters have been on some type of anti depressant
I agree with over 8 million children on anti depressant drugs, it should be looked into. The drugs could just be a corollary symptom and not the root cause...or if they stop taking them or it could be a side effect-depression, suicidal thoughts etc.
however, with as much money as big pharma is making on these drugs and combined with the fact that they along with numerous other corporate interests own congress i wouldn't hold my breath
OH, C'MON. GO AHEAD AND HOLD IT... FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE DO SOMETHING DYNAMIC...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#822893 Dec 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
In America, folks often ask, "what the hell is wrong with black people?" In the aftermath of the Colorado Movie Massacre, Columbine, and many other incidents, we need to ask, "what the hell is wrong with young white men?
http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey_devega/20...
are you just misinformed or do you only post what you want fools to believe?
Want to learn the truth. Click the link.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Looks like you forgot about a lot of killers.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822894 Dec 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My attorney has the anus's of guy's like you and their two bit attorneys floating around in formaldehyde in a two gallon jar which sits on the credenza behind his desk.
I should probably mention that young Adam, who incidentally looks like the teenaged Phil Spector, has long been known to be nuttier than a shthouse rat.
IT'S LIKELY SHE'S GONE TO A BETTER PLACE... OR, CERTAINLY, A CLEANER ONE..
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822895 Dec 15, 2012
I GUESS IF THERE WEREN'T A MARKET FOR ELEPHANTS WE WOULDN'T KILL THEM, HUH, JOHN? MAYBE THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO KILL SOME KIDS ONCE IN A WHILE. RECKON THERE'S A PARALLEL? YOU KILL SOME LITTLE KIDS, MORE SOUTHERNERS GO BUY GUNS... COULD BE A SIMPLE MARKETING PLOY? IT IS CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS AFTER ALL...

SANTA: "SO' LITTLE BOY, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS?"
JOHNNY: "I WANT AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON."
SANTA: "SORRY, KID, I'M ALL OUT. HOW ABOUT A BARBIE?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822896 Dec 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My attorney has the anus's of guy's like you and their two bit attorneys floating around in formaldehyde in a two gallon jar which sits on the credenza behind his desk.
The published photo was taken seven years ago, as reported by a reputable network.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822897 Dec 15, 2012
HOW THE HELL ARE YOU, CAROL? HOW'S THAT WORN OUT "GARAGE" OF YOURS? WHERE'S YUR FRIENDS? I SHORE MISS JANE AN' MISS NEW YAWK... THEY SHURE WUZ A HANDFUL.. HANDFUL OF SUMTHIN' ANYWAYS... FUNNY THING ABOUT BUNCH OF MEN SITTIN' ALONE IN A ROOM: WE GOT NO ONE TO TALK TO?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#822898 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another truly stupid statement from the resident dementia patient.
Mass murderers use guns, period. Name me one mass murder that didn't involve guns. Even a stupid old man like you should understand that.
Stuff your ignorance where the sun doesn't shine, you old fart!!
"nutsucker"
As usual you prove yourself to be wrong and an idiot. I take it you have forgotten about the Oklahoma City event?
Get your head out of your azs and think before you post.
Peace
KMA
TSM

El Paso, TX

#822899 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
there you are, in your 'leave it to beaver' mode.
Newsflash: Mothers have to work nowadays, just to keep a family going.
It's that 'income inequality' thing!!
It's not 1950 anymore, nitwit.
No mommy has to work because Government replace the Father….It’s called Welfare!!
Fenris the Archangel

Greenville, SC

#822900 Dec 15, 2012
Oh! Sure! The big bad karate man strikes again! I'm sooooooo scared! Well, watch this, karate man! I've got your ISP masker now, clown! So eat me, corksoaker!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#822901 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S LIKELY SHE'S GONE TO A BETTER PLACE... OR, CERTAINLY, A CLEANER ONE..
Maybe the morgue where she's on ice is cleaner, after that it's anyone's guess.

Developing news is that mom did not work at the school nor was she a teacher.

I'll tell you what, Newtown CT is a beautiful community.
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822902 Dec 15, 2012
OH GREAT! WELL, THIS OUGHT TO BE AMUSING, I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND COMPETE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MY EQUAL? HAHAHAHAHAHAH, MAYBE NOT, IT'S NOT MY WAY. I PREFER TO WAIT UNTIL YOU JUMP IN AND START SWIMMING, SO, UM, G'HEAD... WRITE SOMETHING... SHOW EVERYONE YOU'RE ME... DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!! OR... YOU COULD TRY BEING DEM AGAIN? YES! I LIKE THAT BETTER! DO DEM! CAN YOU MAKE HIM SAY... "CORKSOAKER?" I LOVE IT WHEN YOU STUBLE OVER WORDS LIKE THAT.. IT'S ALMOST LIKE.... YOU CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO WRITE WHAT YOU MEAN?....
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#822903 Dec 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Diesel fuel is obviously not monitored and ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers is only officially monitored (ID required) in a few states. But, farm store employees, who know their customers are supposedly more careful about who they sell the stuff to. Hah, that's what they say.
Blasting caps, fuse etc. is restricted in most states these days requiring an ID and in many places a professional license.
When I was kid growing up in the farm belt, blasting caps, fuse and a lot of other crazy sht was sold off the shelves in farm and many hardware stores.
Yep , when we were kids we could get M80s all the time .
Fenris the Assangel

Greenville, SC

#822906 Dec 15, 2012
CC! BABY! I RECOGNIZE THE STYLE! SO, UM, I GUESS THIS MEANS LYNNE'S FINALLY DEAD, HUH? BOUT TIME, BOUT TIME. YOU NEEDED A L'IL "ME-TIME" FO' YOU AN CONWAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago