Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822838 Dec 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix work can get ugly and confusing at times. but I'm a big fan of yours.
Yes, but someone needs to do it. Am a big fan of yours as well. If this wasn't any fun I guess we wouldn't do it. On the other hand, it's got to be hard on the guy to have no sense of personal identity? His only position is the one where he pretends he's you or pretends he's me. I assume he thinks it's problematical? Well, I don't care what you call me as long as it's not Felix. Naw, I'm jus' fuckin' with you, you can call me Felix. Anyways, good hunting. It would be kinda cool if we could take trophys though...
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822839 Dec 15, 2012
Debil got a place already picked out fo' his Carol prayer-rug.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822842 Dec 15, 2012
Q: IF ANTONIN SCALIA WALKS INTO A ROOM, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO?
A: BOIL SOME WATER.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#822843 Dec 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
Why did you not list the number of deaths by automobiles?
Peace
KMA
I love when when the rabid right defends gun deaths by citing automobile deaths.

People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store. You don't need 4 handguns & an assault like rifle to do any of that.

A gun owner is more likely to be shot by his own gun that ever shoot anyone in defense.

You actually have to prove you can operate a car & know the rules before getting a license to drive.

You can buy a gun & fill out a form to tote it almost everywhere you go.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822844 Dec 15, 2012
Q: WHAT WERE THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF ANTONIN SCALIA'S MOUTH AT THE BIRTH OF HIS NINTH CHILD?
A: HOLY CRAP! THAT'S GOTTA HURT?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822845 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd amendment shall not be infringed upon , the USA will not be disarmed by anyone ,EVER!
Agreed. As tragic as was the recent event, the need for Americans to be able to defend themselves and their liberty is just as important as ever. Living in a free society has costs as well as benefits.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822846 Dec 15, 2012
SO, ANTONIN SCALIA IS TALKIN' TO CLARENCE THOMAS IN THE SHOWER. ANTONIN LOOKS DOWN AT CLARENCE'S DONG AND HE SAYS, "GEEZ, CLARENCE, THAT THING LOOKS LIKE A LOAF OF WRINKLY BLACK FRENCH BREAD!" CLARENCE LOOKS OVER AT ANTONIN AND HE SAY, "LOOK, MAN. I IN TROUBLE HERE, I MARRIED TO THIS FAT WHITE WOMAN AN' SHE INSATIABLE! YOU THINK YOU COULD PUT ON A L'IL BLACKFACE AN' GO HOME AS ME TONIGHT?" ANTONIN LOOKS BACK AT HIM IN SURPRISE AND HE SAY, "WHAT? SURE! THAT'S WHAT I DO EVERY NIGHT?"
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822847 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. As tragic as was the recent event, the need for Americans to be able to defend themselves and their liberty is just as important as ever. Living in a free society has costs as well as benefits.
SO, UM, WHAT? WE JUS' CHARGE THE L'IL DEAD KIDDIES TO YOU TAB, CRACKER? BET YOU BE TALKIN' DIFFERENT IF THEY WAS YOURS...
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822848 Dec 15, 2012
Q: IF YOU'VE GOT ANTONIN SCALIA IN ONE HAND AND A GRAVID FEMALE IN THE OTHER, WHAT YOU GOT?
A: THE MAKINGS OF AN ITALIAN CITY THAT SMELLS LIKE FISH.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822849 Dec 15, 2012
ANTONIN SCALIA WAS ASKED TO JOIN THE MAFIA. HE HAD TO TURN THEM DOWN THOUGH, HE SAID THE FAMILY JUST WASN'T BIG ENOUGH.
dem

United States

#822851 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones was in Guyana.
OK City was a bombing.
9-11 was a terrorist attack, not domestic mass killing.
We're talking about Americans mass killing other Americans, in America.
The only one that begins to qualify is OK City, and McVeigh used a bomb in lieu of a gun to get his body count.
what he did will be hard to duplicate, as the ingredients are very closely monitored since then.
But guns are everywhere. All it takes is an angry fool, like some of the wingnuts on this thread.
You actually you make us laugh, not angry. We like watching you bang your empty head against a wall because guns are never going to go anywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it hahahaha...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#822852 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one that was on drugs.
The found no drugs in the VA Tech shooter.
They found no drugs in the Aurora shooter.
They found no drugs in the Oregon shooter.
They found no drugs in the Columbine shooters.
They will find no drugs in this kid, either.
So just wtf were you talking about??
For once, back up your diaherrea of the mouth with factual data, not your immature thinking.
Your place as stupidest mfer on this thread is intact!!
I said meds, stupid fck. I guarantee you he was on some sort of anti depressant, and i guarantee if you get off your lazy ass and actually do some research you'll see your list was on them too. I'm embarrassed for you.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822853 Dec 15, 2012
IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS I PREDICT THREE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES WILL RETIRE. THE REST OF THEM WILL CONTINUE TO SLEEP THROUGH THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE WORLD LIKE ANYBODY CARED WHAT THEY THOUGHT OR DID. ROBERTS, ALITO, THOMAS, SCALIA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. EVERY PANTYWAIST FROM SCHOOL TRYIN' TO RECLAIM THE DIGNITY THEY LOST WHEN YOU HELD THEM DOWN IN SCHOOL AND STUFFED SNOW AND DIRT DOWN THEY THROAT.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822854 Dec 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually you make us laugh, not angry. We like watching you bang your empty head against a wall because guns are never going to go anywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it hahahaha...
Kinda like you...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822855 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your data is over 14 years old, and out of date.
Like you, that makes it meaningless.
Here's more current data, dumbshit;
Update: 3rd Murder Suspect Arrested
Three men have been arrested and charged in the killing of a 53-year-old Kennesaw man.
By Gaetana Pipia
Email the author
April 25, 2012
"Original Story: 10:45 a.m.
Cobb County police have arrested two men and are seeking a third as suspects in the murder of 53-year-old Milton Kelley of Kennesaw.
Kelley was found shot in the driveway of his Leicester Drive home Saturday night.
According to Cobb police, the Sheriffs Office Fugitive Squad located 18-year-old Brandon Love of Woodstock in a Smyrna apartment Tuesday afternoon. He is being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
The Cobb SWAT team located a second suspect, 29-year-old Percy Burdine, at his residence in Woodstock Wednesday morning, police said. He is also being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
Police are seeking a third suspect, 18-year-old Jalin Collins of Woodstock. Warrants for his arrest have been issued for felony murder and aggravated assault."
----------
and he was murdered with a GUN!!
You're an idiot.
One, in how many years? Read my post again, son. You'll see no one said murders didn't happen. I didn't think anyone could be that stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822857 Dec 15, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>John Wayne Gacy.
That poor kid is getting hammered today.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#822859 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think there are still one room schoolhouses, like when you were a child.
So this armed guard can be in all areas of the school at once??
Did you see how big the school in CT was?? Or Va Tech??
You talk thru your azz, and pretend it's thoughtful dialogue.
It's a right wing disease.
Some times its the price you pay for the freedoms you have by being born in this country.. Of course if it doesn't fit into your definition, it's wrong... Get out of your hovel, hobbled down to your local library, pick up a copy of the Federalist Papers, or other scholarly writings of the Founding Fathers, read and understand.
If.... there were more Mothers staying home, instead of out working, we would have less problems.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#822860 Dec 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when when the rabid right defends gun deaths by citing automobile deaths.
People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store. You don't need 4 handguns & an assault like rifle to do any of that.
A gun owner is more likely to be shot by his own gun that ever shoot anyone in defense.
You actually have to prove you can operate a car & know the rules before getting a license to drive.
You can buy a gun & fill out a form to tote it almost everywhere you go.
President Obama speaks for Middle Class America.
The losers criticize but have no answers

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#822861 Dec 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're wrong otherwise your assertion bears zero weight.
No sht, Sherlock? Wow!
Topic Reminder Service

Oxford, CT

#822862 Dec 15, 2012
Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-finded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. In May 2012, he became the first sitting U.S. president to publicly support legalizing same-sex marriage. Sixteen years earlier, in 1996 as a candidate for the Illinois state senate, Obama had said that he was in favor of same.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL 71,023
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins