Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,861 - 759,880 of 1,101,105 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#822598 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Helping to get President Obama re-elected is the greatest public service a person can provide to his community and his country.
Submitting yourself to a Lobotomy is the greatest public service act you could ever perform.

Lapeer, MI

#822599 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>"Mars the Bringer of War" by Holst and "The Rite of Spring" by Stravinsky.
Fanfare for the Common Man

--- Aaron Copland

Lapeer, MI

#822600 Dec 15, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
So a broom can do what exactly? Same as a corn cob?
Screwed/crewed? Too many monkeys in that crew maybe...They didn't screw it on right the first time...
If I only had a brain ......

I could make brooms fly and Mops cure Al O. Pecia.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#822601 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's break this down by number of deaths in 2010:
Guns: 11,493
Fuel oil: 77
Nitrogen Fertilizer: 115
Butter Knives: 2
Pit Bulls: 66
Infidelity: 453
Race Crimes: By whites - 2,355, By blacks - 154
Statistical proof that guns and white racists are the leading causes of violent crime in America.
with every post you prove your ignorance.
A VOICE TO BE

Shanghai, China

#822602 Dec 15, 2012
TEST

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#822603 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Submitting yourself to a Lobotomy is the greatest public service act you could ever perform.
finally .. tax dollars spent wisely.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#822606 Dec 15, 2012
Gun Advocacy Group Responds:‘Gun Control Supporters Have The Blood Of Little Children On Their Hands’

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/12/14/1...

how ignorant must you be to think that that sort of statement would help your cause?
Black Homo Junkie

United States

#822607 Dec 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Gun Advocacy Group Responds:‘Gun Control Supporters Have The Blood Of Little Children On Their Hands’
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/12/14/1...
how ignorant must you be to think that that sort of statement would help your cause?
You,living in the hood may need a gun when one of your junkie homo Obama homies threatens or kills your kids for crack!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#822608 Dec 15, 2012
carol wrote:
We elected a president who does not respect human life in the womb nor took a stand against taking human life in the process of being born.
"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind."
Too many Americans are on the side of wrong.
Carol, the liar. Illinois had laws on the books that protected infants born alive.

When will you ever quit being such a lying POS.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#822609 Dec 15, 2012
Black Homo Junkie wrote:
<quoted text>
You,living in the hood may need a gun when one of your junkie homo Obama homies threatens or kills your kids for crack!
so sorry that the latest mass shooter just had to be a white guy. i can just imagine the pleasure you racists would have experienced if it had been a person of color. and heck, you would have had a much better excuse for it happening than something like 'it was God's wrath'.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#822610 Dec 15, 2012
In America, folks often ask, "what the hell is wrong with black people?" In the aftermath of the Colorado Movie Massacre, Columbine, and many other incidents, we need to ask, "what the hell is wrong with young white men?

http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey_devega/20...
Voluntarist

United States

#822611 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Screw your so-called second amendment rights. Screw your so-called right to bear arms. Your rights end where America's children's safety begins.
Your president is responsible for the killing of children over seas.
Redguy

Palatka, FL

#822612 Dec 15, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Our presidents (plural) and vice president (former) are responsible for killing children overseas.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#822613 Dec 15, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's pretty good at killing economys too !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822614 Dec 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
In America, folks often ask, "what the hell is wrong with black people?" In the aftermath of the Colorado Movie Massacre, Columbine, and many other incidents, we need to ask, "what the hell is wrong with young white men?
http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey_devega/20...
They're on medication
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822615 Dec 15, 2012
Hialeah cop and wife charged with illegal gun sales

A federal grand jury has indicted a Hialeah police officer and his wife, a former officer for West Miami and Golden Beach, on charges of unlicensed firearms dealing.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/14/3142489...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#822616 Dec 15, 2012
Unless we are ready to be a nation of vegetarians, "reasonable" hunting weapons should not be banned. It is no more ethically defensible to let someone kill an animal for us than killing the animal ourselves. There are legitimate arguments on both sides regarding the humanity in the way in which the animal is killed but that's a debate for another time.
That being said, the weapon may be a bow, guns aren't necessary to hunt.
And, the argument regarding the 2nd Amendment provision to arm a militia to protect us from our government is moot. We might as well use rocks against the weapons that the government arsenal has in it.
I'd be much happier in a world without guns, ban them all.
Redguy

Palatka, FL

#822617 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget Watts and Compton in California and Chicago, blacks killing blacks ...be fair, don't be racist ...
Okay, I'm up for a clueless, nuts and disagree..

And don't forget Silverado S&L, Enron, Lehman Bros., Bank of America, Morgan Chase, HSBC... get busted for a few grams of plant leaves in your pocket or stealing a couple hundred bucks and go to jail. Get busted for ripping off millions or billions... HAHAHAHA! Like THAT'S gonna happen.
OUR EVIL GOVERMENT

Nashville, NC

#822618 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>1-President Obama CAN and WILL ban guns during his second term. There are legal ways to do it and he has the support of a majority of the American people.
2-Unlike guns, automobiles are not specifically designed to kill people.
3-People kill people with guns because guns are so plentiful. There are three guns for every man woman and child in America.
4-You're an idiot.
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE,NOT GUNS,NOT "Suicide bombers,NOT CARS,NOT KNIVES (BUT PEOPLE)(GET IT!!!!)WHY ARE YOU SO ignorant???????
Redguy

Palatka, FL

#822619 Dec 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Hialeah cop and wife charged with illegal gun sales
A federal grand jury has indicted a Hialeah police officer and his wife, a former officer for West Miami and Golden Beach, on charges of unlicensed firearms dealing.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/14/3142489...
Clearly the guns they bought and sold were for hunting, target use and personal protection. They were just selling out of their private collection. As any good NRA spokesman would point out, many gun owners would cherish the ability to have 647 firearms, but few can afford to own them all at one time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,504
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 24 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 24 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 58 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago