Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

#822825 Dec 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
God it's fun watching you fkn imbeciles justify killing children with guns.
Well, to be fair, fkn imbeciles don't kill children, guns do... or is it bullets? My head hurts. All of the above? I'm still confused about giving guns to the kids? Was that a yes or a no?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822826 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd amendment shall not be infringed upon , the USA will not be disarmed by anyone ,EVER!
For the second time: define "arms" with regard to the 2nd Amendment.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#822827 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed them one at a time. After raping them.
He was a serial killer, not a mass murderer.
But you're still an idiot.
These morons are including 9/11 (planes) and the OK City truck bombing (explosives) in their mass murder totals. Stupid fks.

Tough deal up your way with the school shootings eh? It's being reported that young Adam's mom owned the weaponry and was a regular gun lover who went to the range regularly and at one time took her sons along. Also that Adam had some degree/form of autism.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822829 Dec 15, 2012
Fenris the Assangel wrote:
Ok, ok, we made a little mistake invading Minnesota, sue me! We meant to invade North Carolina. Boy, do we feel silly...
Its ok, it'll only take a decade to withdraw from Minnesota.
Fenris the Assangel

New York, NY

#822830 Dec 15, 2012
What's the difference between Antonin Scalia and a fruitfly? Fruitflys aren't generally Catholics.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#822832 Dec 15, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is nothing more than a tool that wealthy Republicans use to generate votes to protect their money. As I have pointed out many times here, gun owners never lost ONE gun right under Obama but the NRA attacked him as if he had molested their daughter.
the other side of the coin...

TOP 25 COMPENSATION PACKAGES

Wayne LaPierre, Executive VP/Ex-Officio

National Rifle Association & Foundation, respectively

$970,300

http://www.charitywatch.org/hottopics/Top25.h...

spouting unfounded conspiracy theories that stir up the 'base' is highly lucrative nowadays.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822833 Dec 15, 2012
Q: How do you know when Antonin Scalia is reproducing? A: Does a bear shit in the woods?
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822834 Dec 15, 2012
Q: How do you call Mrs. Scalia? A: "Here, boy, here, boy!"
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#822836 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones was in Guyana.
OK City was a bombing.
9-11 was a terrorist attack, not domestic mass killing.
We're talking about Americans mass killing other Americans, in America.
The only one that begins to qualify is OK City, and McVeigh used a bomb in lieu of a gun to get his body count.
what he did will be hard to duplicate, as the ingredients are very closely monitored since then.
But guns are everywhere. All it takes is an angry fool, like some of the wingnuts on this thread.
Deisel fuel and fertilizer are very closely monitored ? You are an ignorant fool, I or anyone else can buy all of either at anytime , you lie .
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822838 Dec 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix work can get ugly and confusing at times. but I'm a big fan of yours.
Yes, but someone needs to do it. Am a big fan of yours as well. If this wasn't any fun I guess we wouldn't do it. On the other hand, it's got to be hard on the guy to have no sense of personal identity? His only position is the one where he pretends he's you or pretends he's me. I assume he thinks it's problematical? Well, I don't care what you call me as long as it's not Felix. Naw, I'm jus' fuckin' with you, you can call me Felix. Anyways, good hunting. It would be kinda cool if we could take trophys though...
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822839 Dec 15, 2012
Debil got a place already picked out fo' his Carol prayer-rug.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822842 Dec 15, 2012
Q: IF ANTONIN SCALIA WALKS INTO A ROOM, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO?
A: BOIL SOME WATER.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#822843 Dec 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
Why did you not list the number of deaths by automobiles?
Peace
KMA
I love when when the rabid right defends gun deaths by citing automobile deaths.

People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store. You don't need 4 handguns & an assault like rifle to do any of that.

A gun owner is more likely to be shot by his own gun that ever shoot anyone in defense.

You actually have to prove you can operate a car & know the rules before getting a license to drive.

You can buy a gun & fill out a form to tote it almost everywhere you go.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822844 Dec 15, 2012
Q: WHAT WERE THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF ANTONIN SCALIA'S MOUTH AT THE BIRTH OF HIS NINTH CHILD?
A: HOLY CRAP! THAT'S GOTTA HURT?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822845 Dec 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd amendment shall not be infringed upon , the USA will not be disarmed by anyone ,EVER!
Agreed. As tragic as was the recent event, the need for Americans to be able to defend themselves and their liberty is just as important as ever. Living in a free society has costs as well as benefits.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822846 Dec 15, 2012
SO, ANTONIN SCALIA IS TALKIN' TO CLARENCE THOMAS IN THE SHOWER. ANTONIN LOOKS DOWN AT CLARENCE'S DONG AND HE SAYS, "GEEZ, CLARENCE, THAT THING LOOKS LIKE A LOAF OF WRINKLY BLACK FRENCH BREAD!" CLARENCE LOOKS OVER AT ANTONIN AND HE SAY, "LOOK, MAN. I IN TROUBLE HERE, I MARRIED TO THIS FAT WHITE WOMAN AN' SHE INSATIABLE! YOU THINK YOU COULD PUT ON A L'IL BLACKFACE AN' GO HOME AS ME TONIGHT?" ANTONIN LOOKS BACK AT HIM IN SURPRISE AND HE SAY, "WHAT? SURE! THAT'S WHAT I DO EVERY NIGHT?"
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822847 Dec 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. As tragic as was the recent event, the need for Americans to be able to defend themselves and their liberty is just as important as ever. Living in a free society has costs as well as benefits.
SO, UM, WHAT? WE JUS' CHARGE THE L'IL DEAD KIDDIES TO YOU TAB, CRACKER? BET YOU BE TALKIN' DIFFERENT IF THEY WAS YOURS...
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822848 Dec 15, 2012
Q: IF YOU'VE GOT ANTONIN SCALIA IN ONE HAND AND A GRAVID FEMALE IN THE OTHER, WHAT YOU GOT?
A: THE MAKINGS OF AN ITALIAN CITY THAT SMELLS LIKE FISH.
Fenris the Assangel

Brooklyn, NY

#822849 Dec 15, 2012
ANTONIN SCALIA WAS ASKED TO JOIN THE MAFIA. HE HAD TO TURN THEM DOWN THOUGH, HE SAID THE FAMILY JUST WASN'T BIG ENOUGH.
dem

United States

#822851 Dec 15, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones was in Guyana.
OK City was a bombing.
9-11 was a terrorist attack, not domestic mass killing.
We're talking about Americans mass killing other Americans, in America.
The only one that begins to qualify is OK City, and McVeigh used a bomb in lieu of a gun to get his body count.
what he did will be hard to duplicate, as the ingredients are very closely monitored since then.
But guns are everywhere. All it takes is an angry fool, like some of the wingnuts on this thread.
You actually you make us laugh, not angry. We like watching you bang your empty head against a wall because guns are never going to go anywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it hahahaha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Professor 50,367
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Red_Forman 5,365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 183,807
Chicago is the pedophile capitol of the USA, 2013 (Aug '13) 3 hr hi all 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Brian_G 51,364
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,541
More than 300 miles of Chicago roadway to be re... 5 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM