Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,821 - 759,840 of 1,078,922 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

beware the jungle rhythms of the negroes...they'll corrupt your children.

jesus h christ... the more things change the more you tards stay the same

exactly the same
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>US leads the world in guns per capita followed distantly by yemen...see? you idiots have more in common with your muslim brothers than you thought!
So if guns were taken out of the hands of law-abiding citizens, deaths caused by gangs and criminals would significantly decrease?

They wouldn't find a way to get them anyway knowing law-abiding citizens were even more defenseless?

It's not the guns. It's the culture, the hatred and the lack of any moral compass.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is and its been proven to you repeatedly but like all of your lies, once disproven they just go under cover for a bit then you trot them back out.
Simple choice, either you're a moron susceptible to whatever propaganda fits your fancy or you're a liar.
Choose.
Is Obama pro-choice for any reason and at any stage of pregnancy? Did he vote "present" against partial birth abortions in the Illinois State Senate?

A present vote doesn't count one way or the other. That's not taking a stand.

It is not a lie.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>that is very elderly thinking carol...remember all of the fools that burned elvis records for all those same reasons....
congratulations, you're now one of them
Read my post again. You missed something important.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children did Timothy McVeigh kill without one single bullet?
Wiki:
"In the wake of the bombing, the national media seized upon the fact that nineteen of the victims had been babies and children, many in the day-care center.
Children were also affected through the loss of parents in the bombing. Many children lost one or more parents in the blast, with a reported seven children that lost their only remaining parent. Children of the disaster have been raised by single parents, foster parents, and other family members. Adjusting to the loss has made these children suffer psychologically and emotionally. One interview revealed the sleepless nights and obsession with death of one of the at least 10 orphaned children."
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54...
Countless IRA bombings of children:
LA Times - IRA Bomb Beneath Bus Injures Ulster Schoolgirl, 15, Driver: http://articles.latimes.com/1988-06-29/news/m...
WP - IRA Bombs School Bus: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-1265112.html
And the Allah Azzholes:
Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_bus_37_sui...
Jerusalem bombing targeted school kids: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/tabid/178/nid/22...
You need to mature and widen your horizons.
Three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other adults and the bomber himself; at least 58 people were injured. Most of the victims were children in the second to sixth grades (7–11 years of age).

It's the culture of hatred and the lack of a moral compasss.

We're reaping the whirlwind.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Have they found those WMDs that cost 4000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2 Trillion? I curse your mouse and keyboard.
They're in Syria. Where they've always been. Ever since the UN gave Saddam plenty of time to transport them there.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

What I mean is the culture of hatred and the lack of a moral compass has become more prevelent.

The bombings in Michigan back in 1927 was a rarity and only proves people will find a way.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you're kinda stretching it a little there duhmbo.
America needs more love, NOT more hate!
The poison of intolerance and political correctness is where the hatred stems.

The only antidote is love, love and more love. Simple kindness and decent civilty would suffice.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Goodnight, carol.
Night, carol.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The poison of intolerance and political correctness is where the hatred stems.
The only antidote is love, love and more love. Simple kindness and decent civilty would suffice.
and guns right?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:1-5

Do not let your hearts be troubled.

This too shall pass.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with books and rock and roll depending on the content of the books and the lyrics of the music.
I love rock and roll. Grew up on it.
Rap and heavy metal songs that teach young boys to disrespect women and incite young people to hate is part of the problem..
Desensitizing young people to the grosteque and unimaginable imagery of torture in the form of entertainment is also part of the problem.
The songs, the shows on TV, and the video games are not the problem themselves, carol. They are a SYMPTOM of the larger problem, which is the willingness of people to LISTEN to, watch, and play with that sort of cosmic dreck. Plenty of 'Rock-n-Roll' glorifies objectification of women, and celebrates death: think Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, and Jim Morisson, just to name a few.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It's the choice to work or not to work. I prefer to work. But if I'm offered a job, it's MY CHOICE whether or not to accept that job, and no-one else's. My choice not to accept the job will have consequences - many of them potentially unpleasant - as will accepting the job. It becomes my peripheral 'job' to decide which to do. No one, no circumstance, will make that choice for me, for you, or for any other citizen.
<quoted text>Bull hockey. If I wasn't being paid, I'd quit, and find work that paid. Show me an example of a job in America where you're not free to walk out the door with your belongings and never look back.
JUST ONE.
Like you don't remember when Clinton's "mandatory volunteerism" hit the news in the 1990's?

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-secrets-b...

Obama expanded it to include children under the age of 18.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know hu, and I would like a couple of some too ok reverse that some of a couple, do they break easy 'cause really just a couple LOL, they wouldn't have to be action figures either...
I have the perfect action figure for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...just don't ever do him at the mall.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Our government teaches us that killing people is ok, especially people that are "different" than you.
My husband was saying that this morning as well - that we send kids of 18 off to foreign lands to kill people, witness horrible things, and follow orders without question, yet we're perfectly willing to bring the survivors home to re-enter society without jobs, mental-health services, or having re-instilled the idea that killing one's problems is never the only answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you don't remember when Clinton's "mandatory volunteerism" hit the news in the 1990's?
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-secrets-b...
Obama expanded it to include children under the age of 18.
Being of service never hurt anyone. Get over it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Automobiles kill more people in America than guns. Are we going to ban automobiles? No. Ammonia and bleach (the ingredients in mustard gas) would have done a better job of killing more kids at that school today than an automatic weapon. Are we going to ban cleaning products? No. 80% of the school shootings in this country are carried out by children on brain medications. Are we going to ban Prozac? Ritalin? Respirdol? No. 100% of school shootings are carried out by people who knew they would be the only armed participants. Banning guns only affects those who submit to the ban - criminals don't give a SHIT about the law, gun bans, or the lives they take, including their own.
Right, people under the influence of Alcohol with Automoblies Kill more people than people with guns that means Automobiles and Alcohol should be banned immediately then but the Politicans refuse to do anything.

Drunk Drivers Cause More Deaths Than Firearms

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/85...
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Atack the 2nd amendment obama I dare you !
Screw your so-called second amendment rights. Screw your so-called right to bear arms. Your rights end where America's children's safety begins.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A distinction without a difference. If you join, you pay fees. If you don't join, you still pay fees. Plus, you will be harassed by thugs in the workplace and out. Calling a dog a cat doesn't make it a cat. It just insults the dog.
I have a friend who was told her very first day on the job that she had to join their union or she couldn't count on being there for long.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Being of service never hurt anyone. Get over it.
You demanded that I "show" you JUST ONE example where someone had to work without pay.

I did so.

I can argue any point and come out on top, beating you is not a challenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating