Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,990)

Showing posts 759,781 - 759,800 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
Hahaha.as hard as you try your ocd wont permit you to ignore me. Lmao@u skank.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

YOU COULD THROW DEBIL A BONE ONCE IN A WHILE... SHOW A L'IL LEG?... DID YOU REALLY GET RID OF THE BELLYBUTTON RING? I PAINTED IT IN YOUR PICTURE... I TRIED TO GET RID OF THE CIGARETTE BUT IT LOOKED TOO GOOD WHERE IT WAS...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

"Liberal blacks who defend gun control on the basis of violent crime in the inner cities are also off base in overlooking that these urban areas have been under the complete political control of liberals for decades. It is the destructive social policies of the left that have precipitated the dysfunction that leads to violence in the black community."

Mr. Rush continues his commentary about gun violence in America: "Guns have always been plentiful in America – so why the increasing drive to control them? Simple: Societal dysfunction fostered by the left has led to increasing levels of violence, some of which is perpetrated with firearms. Once again, we have a problem liberals have created, and which they now intend to 'solve' through the stultification of our civil liberties – always for our own good."
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL GOTS A BACHELOR'S DEGREE. IN FACT HE GOT A DOCTORATE IN IT...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE! YOU TURNIN' INTO THE KING OF THE SPAMMERS. YOU NEED DEBIL TO HEP' YOU WRITE YOU OWN MATERIAL? OR YOU WANT DEBIL SHOW YOU HOW SPAMMIN' DONE?
PAYme I'M not democrat welfare beggar PAY me OR 1Q,2Q,3Q,4Q
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Archie, sometimes known as Gunner fred...Jimmy is nothing more than a sock puppet lacking both skills and technology.
Harmless sock puppet..right wing helped move the GOP too far to the right in 2012.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> I'd had to see your LSAT scores.
Hahahahaha. Wow!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

U A*h it doesn't matter if someone cuts and paste information that is not exposed you all want to argue about M.r OBAMA or REPUBLICANS that facts by the experts says they are all the same and it shows WWE,NFL,MLB,NBA, HOLLYWOOD,GOVERNMENT ALL THE SAME DISNEY
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.
BLAME BUSSH blame REPUGLICANS OBAMA IS PRESIDENT and he does what ever he wants cut the parlor tricks OBAMA and BONER YOU are BOTH LAUGHING AT THE PEOPLE WHEN YOU PLAY GOLF AND HAVE YOUR SMOKE BREAKS

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I GOT MINE... NOW WHAT? DO I EVEN MAKE YOU LAUGH ANYMO' OR AM I REGUNDANT? WHY, I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD MAKE YOUR TOES CURL...
And my eyes role back in my head, but that was a while ago...I might consider that depression clause the idjets were talking about. You could never be REGUNDANT, but that does make me laugh.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha. Wow!
I'd HATE to see any scores by you, you White Trash Loser Idiot Coward...but excuse the typo anyway.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Boeing and Exxon Mobile? Or all the billionaires buying up everything at Art Basel last weekend because they don't know what to do with their money? You're a damn fool.
What's for lunch at Shady Pines today?
"silly"
In fine form today are you not? Sleep well last night? You are insulting calling name's all those who have a different view than you do. Do you honestly think that all your views are the only correct choice? What's your beef with way some folks spend their monies? Jealous?
For lunch today; chicken salad sandwich, slaw and a few Fritos, for a beverage an ice cold Kokanee Gold.
Peace
PS: You often mention the Shady Pines. Is it one of your favorites? None around here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Obama knew she didn't have a chance. She pulled her name to save face. Now the question is, his or hers?
So what, she's good at what she does and at least on par with Condi Rice in every regard so Obama will keep her around as UN Ambassador or in some other worthy role that doesn't require congressional approval.

Looks like Obama is fixin to shove it to McCain.

About time someone did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
If the cable company asked people if they would prefer to have the benefits of their products with or without paying for it, some people without ethics would choose NOT TO PAY.
The same is true of union dues. If ALL workers get the benefits that unions bargain for, there will be some people without ethics who will not pay.
In both cases, the unethical people are behaving in a manner that is unfair, as well as dishonest
so have the unions which have been behaving in a manner that is unfair, as well as dishonest by keeping wages low in favor of the union giving the employer an incentive to hire more people which translates in more union dues for the union because the Union & employer both have an incentive and that is to make money.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
you are a pathetic little parasite.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've just proven our case. You can't understand statistics, right.
Hahahahaha...explain those stats to me . Lmao@u illiterate liberal skank.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
David Frum is a contributing editor at Newsweek and The Daily Beast and a CNN contributor
Nuff said...
he was also a speech writer for Bush.

he also serves on the board of directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

he also......
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Does anyone know if that Union P….the sucker puncher ever took Crowder offer ‘Mano a Mano’ is he still Hiding??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnana is nothing more than a bonehead with a spell checker on her PC.
"Jimmy"
BULLMANURE!!!!
"leosampleanus" is a spelling and grammar expert. Just ask her.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 759,781 - 759,800 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search