Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#822495 Dec 14, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know hu, and I would like a couple of some too ok reverse that some of a couple, do they break easy 'cause really just a couple LOL, they wouldn't have to be action figures either...
Blow-Up Dolls never die.

They just pass away:}
dem

United States

#822497 Dec 14, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and LESS degenerate perversion and MORE wholesome PURITY.
Seriously.
What a sad, sad day in this nation.
What's sad about it? We liberals in Chicago LIVE for this kind of stuff so we can twist it and use it to further our agenda. Good TIMES!!
dem

United States

#822498 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like a beached whale lying there in the shallow end of the pool. But it's a lot easier to catch those Babe Ruths floating by.....
So....how old were you when you first fell in love with your finger?
You dont have to be so hateful. I've been working on (er, "with") inner-city black boys for years. How DARE you question my motives??
dem

United States

#822500 Dec 14, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you're kinda stretching it a little there duhmbo.
America needs more love, NOT more hate!
Like I said I'm here looking for love. My cup runneth over no moreth...

Lapeer, MI

#822502 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Ok we get it: beat that horse. Beat it until women don't ever have sex with anyone but their husbands, and that only when they want to conceive - or feel compelled to.
Good luck with that.
Is Climate Change affecting you? You seem to be full of hot air.
dem

United States

#822504 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a mortuary. They can't run from you.
Thats old news. I used to get so busy in there I smelled of formaldahyde for weeks on end. Ever since I topped 400 though, they see me coming and double chain the vault.....

Lapeer, MI

#822505 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were killing people with automobiles the penalty would be more severe.
Suspended license?
dem

United States

#822506 Dec 14, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Without firearms innocent victims couldn't protect themselves against the criminals.
Get rid of the criminals and crime will also decrease.
Believe it or not that will stop crime quicker than outlawing guns ever will. A good place to start would be your minority ghetto's where 80%+ crime occurs.
But then who would bustanut in my azz?

Lapeer, MI

#822507 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Scathing!
Senior citizen humor?
I am not Hispanic.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#822511 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
Notice how I forced Fenris to show herself?
I missed that so can you fill me in how you did that to whom?

Oh and isn't it damn? Dem as in fem or crat like?

dem o what a crat can you walk the trampeze or is it trapeze too ???

Lapeer, MI

#822512 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats old news. I used to get so busy in there I smelled of formaldahyde for weeks on end. Ever since I topped 400 though, they see me coming and double chain the vault.....
....you will never have to worry about screwing your brains out, Dood....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822513 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what gunner tells emaam.
Lol
dr dem

United States

#822514 Dec 14, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that so can you fill me in how you did that to whom?
Oh and isn't it damn? Dem as in fem or crat like?
dem o what a crat can you walk the trampeze or is it trapeze too ???
You are hawt. Do U have a mangina? I am so gay the other phags are scared....
carol

Orlando, FL

#822515 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More people have been killed in the name of God than anything else, so, please save it.
"For God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." John 4:24

"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

"By their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:16

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822516 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good idea. Maybe if I gas an entire school full of kids, one of the Dads secretly molesting his son will get lonely and turn to me. I'll do whatever it takes..
Exactly the sort of mind-set it takes to use weapons against kindergarten kids. You do know the gubmint reads these forums, right? I hope they catch you before you carry out this plan.

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822519 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Climate Change affecting you? You seem to be full of hot air.
Ad hom anyone?

It is pretty warm in here though...

carol

Orlando, FL

#822520 Dec 14, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're just divisive, deceitful, and sanctimonious.
Jus' sayin'.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

But I was standing against those things.

Because we lost our way because of them.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822522 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the sort of mind-set it takes to use weapons against kindergarten kids. You do know the gubmint reads these forums, right? I hope they catch you before you carry out this plan.
I thought he went to the school to kill his mother; apparently he killed her at home first! Kerristt! Just awful.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822523 Dec 14, 2012
Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>then so is the news and books and rock & roll.
Nothing wrong with books and rock and roll depending on the content of the books and the lyrics of the music.

I love rock and roll. Grew up on it.

Rap and heavy metal songs that teach young boys to disrespect women and incite young people to hate is part of the problem.

Desensitizing young people to the grosteque and unimaginable imagery of torture in the form of entertainment is also part of the problem.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822524 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we have 300 million guns here, for one. And, before you go off on the various other means of killing someone; it's easier and less personal with guns
The Columbine shooters emulated Leo DeCaprio from the movie "Basketball Diaries" when he imagined going into his school and shooting his classmates - down to the coat he wore.

If we taught children to respect each other instead of looking the other way when children hang themselves because of ongoing and unchecked bullying, guns wouldn't matter.

If children were taught the consequences of both good and bad behavior as well as acceptable and unacceptable behaviors, they wouldn't expect to be treated with kid gloves because of the poison of political correctness.

If we all treated each other with more respect and tolerance, we would be better role models.

We failed the next generation. In every way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 6 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 9 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 12 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]