Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#822571 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Screw your so-called second amendment rights. Screw your so-called right to bear arms. Your rights end where America's children's safety begins.
That's right! All children should be removed from areas of high black population density. Immediately!

Lapeer, MI

#822572 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If 'beating me' is your goal, you have strange priorities. You don't even know me.
And volunteerism isn't a job. But it was a nice try.
:)
People have volunteered to work for the American Red Cross only to find corruption at national levels.

People have volunteered to work for United Way only to find out the highly paid United Way CFO dines at London Chop Houses twice a week and the Charity picks up the tab for the trans-Atlantic flight and meal - including his/her friends. This has happened multiple times over the last two decades.

Volunteer to do the dishes at the Christmas Family get-together. Volunteer to mow your shut-in neighbor's lawn. Volunteer to ring the Salvation Army Bell.

But don't waste your time with Red Cross, United Way and the Boy Messiah Suckazz Club.

Lapeer, MI

#822573 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is a shrewd politician. I am confident he will find a way and he has the support of the American people.
Yeah, the Jerk-In-Chief's Brownshirts will start an American version of Kristallnacht where every Gun Store will be torched and have the windows smashed.

...and then the revolution begins right after Alito, Thomas, Scalia, Roberts and Kennedy are lined up and shot. And, of course, Congress is dissolved.

Yep. We'll all be safer then, won't we. The Boy Messiah loves you!!

Lapeer, MI

#822574 Dec 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Mandatory volunteerism" is a job that the person did NOT volunteer to do.
If you are too lazy to read the article then don't reply to the comment you stupid troll.
Could you two please do some mud wrestling for us?

Thank You.

Lapeer, MI

#822575 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're suggesting the 5-year-olds that were murdered today could have protected themselves if they had been armed?
Good people become criminals because they have guns.
Columbine, Co., Aurora, Co., Portland, Or. and Newton Conn. are not minority ghettos.

Like Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Al Capone and the Wicked Witch of the West.

Your head is crewed on wrong, boy. It's got a Left-Hand thread on it.

Lapeer, MI

#822576 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The west was won by white men slaughtering millions of Native Americans and relegating the remainder of them to slum concentration camps white men like to call "reservations".
It was won by Michael Landon in a Little House On The Prairie.

Lapeer, MI

#822577 Dec 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you are too lazy to volunteer for your community, we don't need you in it. Go live in a cave. Civilization has requirements.
Deal with it.
No man is an island but a woman can isolate them pretty damned quick.
Such power!
You two must carry bricks in your purses.

Lapeer, MI

#822579 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
What do today's events and the events of last week's mall massacre have in common? Both shooters stole their weapons from "legal" gun owners. Proof positive that "legal" gun ownership is a major contributor to violent crime. America needs to get rid of all these guns.
Humans are major contributors to violent crime. Guns, Fuel Oil, Nitrogen Fertilizer, Butter knives, Pit Bulls, infidelity, and racists like you are tools to that end.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822581 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Jerk-In-Chief's Brownshirts will start an American version of Kristallnacht where every Gun Store will be torched and have the windows smashed.
That would be a good start and close Walmart too. They sell guns and ammo.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822582 Dec 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't "public service"; it was service to Obama, IOWs, disservice to the rest of us.
Helping to get President Obama re-elected is the greatest public service a person can provide to his community and his country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#822583 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a good start and close Walmart too. They sell guns and ammo.
guns and ammos are not the problem, it Automobiles and Alcohol that is what the Pseudo Liberal Democrats should be worried about.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822584 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are major contributors to violent crime. Guns, Fuel Oil, Nitrogen Fertilizer, Butter knives, Pit Bulls, infidelity, and racists like you are tools to that end.
Let's break this down by number of deaths in 2010:
Guns: 11,493
Fuel oil: 77
Nitrogen Fertilizer: 115
Butter Knives: 2
Pit Bulls: 66
Infidelity: 453
Race Crimes: By whites - 2,355, By blacks - 154
Statistical proof that guns and white racists are the leading causes of violent crime in America.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#822585 Dec 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Classical music is generally one of the very few violence free zones.
"Mars the Bringer of War" by Holst and "The Rite of Spring" by Stravinsky.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#822586 Dec 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have the perfect action figure for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5qphZ51jSeIXX
...just don't ever do him at the mall.
I watched about 10 seconds, what's he going to do?

Not much action was there? Not in the first 10 sec. anyway...
Didn't you sorta think about his mustache while watching the video? I want to dream about it now...:)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#822587 Dec 15, 2012
Celebrity-in-chief is re elected and Hollywood supports him and for higher taxes, but Hollywood HYPOCRITES are filming out of California or even the country to AVOID PAYING HIGHER TAXES!!!!!

They all support Obama, but living California because we have highest taxes in the country!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#822588 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistical proof that guns and white racists are the leading causes of violent crime in America.
Don't forget illegals and Latino gangs ...

in a city...

#822589 Dec 15, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>guns and ammos are not the problem, it Automobiles and Alcohol that is what the Pseudo Liberal Democrats should be worried about.
Lib Christians say it's the Nicotine...

Don't most that handle guns smoke? Problem solved or not? Kinda, maybe...

Aweee, never mind

in a city...

#822590 Dec 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Al Capone and the Wicked Witch of the West.
Your head is crewed on wrong, boy. It's got a Left-Hand thread on it.
So a broom can do what exactly? Same as a corn cob?
Screwed/crewed? Too many monkeys in that crew maybe...They didn't screw it on right the first time...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#822591 Dec 15, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget Watts and Compton in California and Chicago, blacks killing blacks ...be fair, don't be racist ...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#822592 Dec 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of wars in American history were started under Democrat leadership.
The majority of the wealthiest on Capital Hill are Democrats.
FYI.
Yes Carol, you've made that statement before with differentiating between wars that were thrust upon us and wars of choice. Both parties are equally guilty with the Mexican American War and Vietnam belonging to Democratic administrations and the Spanish American war and the Iraq War belonging to Republicans. Our involvement in WWI was the result of German attacks on our vessels and the attempted collusion of the Germans with the Mexican government to regain territories in the south west. We were attacked during WW II and Germany declared war on the US. If the US hadn't entered into the war in Europe the result would have been not the Nazi domination of Europe but the Soviets overrunning the continent having defeated the Germans at Stalingrad and heading west before any Americans had set foot on European soil. If we had not intervened in Korea the entire peninsula would have been under communist rule and threatened our gains in that part of Asia.
Actually Carol the two wealthiest members of Congress are Rep Michael McCaul R Texas with assets valued at $294.21million and Rep Darrell Issa R California with assets of $220.4 million. John Kerry comes in third with $193.07 million. A check of the 50 wealthiest members of congress lists 32 Republicans and 18 Democrats so your statement is false. There's nothing wrong with being wealthy, it's how you get there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 49,247
Abby 12-22 25 min Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Jimbo 20
Amy 12-22 2 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]