Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#822505 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were killing people with automobiles the penalty would be more severe.
Suspended license?
dem

United States

#822506 Dec 14, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Without firearms innocent victims couldn't protect themselves against the criminals.
Get rid of the criminals and crime will also decrease.
Believe it or not that will stop crime quicker than outlawing guns ever will. A good place to start would be your minority ghetto's where 80%+ crime occurs.
But then who would bustanut in my azz?

Lapeer, MI

#822507 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Scathing!
Senior citizen humor?
I am not Hispanic.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#822511 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
Notice how I forced Fenris to show herself?
I missed that so can you fill me in how you did that to whom?

Oh and isn't it damn? Dem as in fem or crat like?

dem o what a crat can you walk the trampeze or is it trapeze too ???

Lapeer, MI

#822512 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats old news. I used to get so busy in there I smelled of formaldahyde for weeks on end. Ever since I topped 400 though, they see me coming and double chain the vault.....
....you will never have to worry about screwing your brains out, Dood....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822513 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what gunner tells emaam.
Lol
dr dem

United States

#822514 Dec 14, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that so can you fill me in how you did that to whom?
Oh and isn't it damn? Dem as in fem or crat like?
dem o what a crat can you walk the trampeze or is it trapeze too ???
You are hawt. Do U have a mangina? I am so gay the other phags are scared....
carol

Orlando, FL

#822515 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More people have been killed in the name of God than anything else, so, please save it.
"For God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." John 4:24

"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

"By their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:16

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822516 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good idea. Maybe if I gas an entire school full of kids, one of the Dads secretly molesting his son will get lonely and turn to me. I'll do whatever it takes..
Exactly the sort of mind-set it takes to use weapons against kindergarten kids. You do know the gubmint reads these forums, right? I hope they catch you before you carry out this plan.

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822519 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Climate Change affecting you? You seem to be full of hot air.
Ad hom anyone?

It is pretty warm in here though...

carol

Orlando, FL

#822520 Dec 14, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're just divisive, deceitful, and sanctimonious.
Jus' sayin'.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

But I was standing against those things.

Because we lost our way because of them.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822522 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the sort of mind-set it takes to use weapons against kindergarten kids. You do know the gubmint reads these forums, right? I hope they catch you before you carry out this plan.
I thought he went to the school to kill his mother; apparently he killed her at home first! Kerristt! Just awful.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822523 Dec 14, 2012
Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>then so is the news and books and rock & roll.
Nothing wrong with books and rock and roll depending on the content of the books and the lyrics of the music.

I love rock and roll. Grew up on it.

Rap and heavy metal songs that teach young boys to disrespect women and incite young people to hate is part of the problem.

Desensitizing young people to the grosteque and unimaginable imagery of torture in the form of entertainment is also part of the problem.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822524 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we have 300 million guns here, for one. And, before you go off on the various other means of killing someone; it's easier and less personal with guns
The Columbine shooters emulated Leo DeCaprio from the movie "Basketball Diaries" when he imagined going into his school and shooting his classmates - down to the coat he wore.

If we taught children to respect each other instead of looking the other way when children hang themselves because of ongoing and unchecked bullying, guns wouldn't matter.

If children were taught the consequences of both good and bad behavior as well as acceptable and unacceptable behaviors, they wouldn't expect to be treated with kid gloves because of the poison of political correctness.

If we all treated each other with more respect and tolerance, we would be better role models.

We failed the next generation. In every way.

Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#822525 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with books and rock and roll depending on the content of the books and the lyrics of the music.
I love rock and roll. Grew up on it.
Rap and heavy metal songs that teach young boys to disrespect women and incite young people to hate is part of the problem.
Desensitizing young people to the grosteque and unimaginable imagery of torture in the form of entertainment is also part of the problem.
that is very elderly thinking carol...remember all of the fools that burned elvis records for all those same reasons....

congratulations, you're now one of them
Lord Fetch

Schererville, IN

#822526 Dec 14, 2012
beware the jungle rhythms of the negroes...they'll corrupt your children.

jesus h christ... the more things change the more you tards stay the same

exactly the same
carol

Orlando, FL

#822527 Dec 14, 2012
Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>US leads the world in guns per capita followed distantly by yemen...see? you idiots have more in common with your muslim brothers than you thought!
So if guns were taken out of the hands of law-abiding citizens, deaths caused by gangs and criminals would significantly decrease?

They wouldn't find a way to get them anyway knowing law-abiding citizens were even more defenseless?

It's not the guns. It's the culture, the hatred and the lack of any moral compass.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822528 Dec 14, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is and its been proven to you repeatedly but like all of your lies, once disproven they just go under cover for a bit then you trot them back out.
Simple choice, either you're a moron susceptible to whatever propaganda fits your fancy or you're a liar.
Choose.
Is Obama pro-choice for any reason and at any stage of pregnancy? Did he vote "present" against partial birth abortions in the Illinois State Senate?

A present vote doesn't count one way or the other. That's not taking a stand.

It is not a lie.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822529 Dec 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>that is very elderly thinking carol...remember all of the fools that burned elvis records for all those same reasons....
congratulations, you're now one of them
Read my post again. You missed something important.
carol

Orlando, FL

#822530 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children did Timothy McVeigh kill without one single bullet?
Wiki:
"In the wake of the bombing, the national media seized upon the fact that nineteen of the victims had been babies and children, many in the day-care center.
Children were also affected through the loss of parents in the bombing. Many children lost one or more parents in the blast, with a reported seven children that lost their only remaining parent. Children of the disaster have been raised by single parents, foster parents, and other family members. Adjusting to the loss has made these children suffer psychologically and emotionally. One interview revealed the sleepless nights and obsession with death of one of the at least 10 orphaned children."
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54...
Countless IRA bombings of children:
LA Times - IRA Bomb Beneath Bus Injures Ulster Schoolgirl, 15, Driver: http://articles.latimes.com/1988-06-29/news/m...
WP - IRA Bombs School Bus: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-1265112.html
And the Allah Azzholes:
Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_bus_37_sui...
Jerusalem bombing targeted school kids: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/tabid/178/nid/22...
You need to mature and widen your horizons.
Three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other adults and the bomber himself; at least 58 people were injured. Most of the victims were children in the second to sixth grades (711 years of age).

It's the culture of hatred and the lack of a moral compasss.

We're reaping the whirlwind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 1 hr yatharth 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,106
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM