Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#822469 Dec 14, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you continually hit yourself on the head with a hammer odds say you will probably see an increase in your IQ...not much....but anything above 50 is a blessing...
Forget the hammer.

An Ice Pick would be far more effective draining the puss and sewage to raise his IQ.
dem

United States

#822471 Dec 14, 2012
Spearchucker Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo dem, I gots yer back homey. I done busted somea ma bes nuts ever in yo cracka-azz. How you gittin lonely ina hood? Daniggaz always gittin love from da homeys, even if ya is turning inta a straight pork skeezer!! I be over bout fo; you jes keep on postin, an L.T.B.(lube that booty).....
Oh spearchucker, I remember fondly those romantic nights stretched out on an indian rug down by the sewage treatment plant, but if you remember I never COULD get you to commit. Your's is still the finest illinois blacksnake I've ever seen, but like I said before that's no longer enough. I want a RELATIONSHIP now that I'm old & fat(ter).

Lapeer, MI

#822472 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you spent some time on that rant, retard!
Not really.

First, I don't rant and

Secondly, I'm a high-speed genius.

Lapeer, MI

#822474 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a combination, plus a society that wants instant gratification and instant solutions to problems. Take a pill for everything that ails you, how many kids were medicated when you went to school?
...and if the pill fails, get a free abortion via the Boy Messiah.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#822478 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a blow-up doll version of yourself? Everyone is afraid of commitments.
I know hu, and I would like a couple of some too ok reverse that some of a couple, do they break easy 'cause really just a couple LOL, they wouldn't have to be action figures either...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822484 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So they should be able to fend off a shooting rampage?
I'm with ya.
Automobiles kill more people in America than guns. Are we going to ban automobiles? No. Ammonia and bleach (the ingredients in mustard gas) would have done a better job of killing more kids at that school today than an automatic weapon. Are we going to ban cleaning products? No. 80% of the school shootings in this country are carried out by children on brain medications. Are we going to ban Prozac? Ritalin? Respirdol? No. 100% of school shootings are carried out by people who knew they would be the only armed participants. Banning guns only affects those who submit to the ban - criminals don't give a SHIT about the law, gun bans, or the lives they take, including their own.

Lapeer, MI

#822485 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
This diagnosis off your own chart, ffuckface?
You look like a beached whale lying there in the shallow end of the pool. But it's a lot easier to catch those Babe Ruths floating by.....

So....how old were you when you first fell in love with your finger?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#822486 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
Rather than inhabiting the sinful coastal cities, Republicans live in middle America, the heartland of consumerism, the home of the American Dream. These areas are often called "fly-over" regions, and rightfully so; terrorists mainly target the coastal areas which are filled with atheists and gays. The truth is we are only at war with terrorists because they technically attacked America, and like all good real Americans we must defend our borders, regardless of how much of a favor they were doing us.
Republicans are known to despise hippies, and rightfully so. That is why most of them display one nailed to a cross, a constant reminder of how hippies should be dealt with.
Okay, you're kinda stretching it a little there duhmbo.

America needs more love, NOT more hate!

Lapeer, MI

#822487 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a wide assortment, but thats all in the past now. I want REAL love....
Try a mortuary. They can't run from you.
dem

United States

#822488 Dec 14, 2012
You see, even spearchucker has turned on me. I'm really very lonely, and I'll post all night if it will get me some badly-needed attention. Its so cold here in Chicago, I need some friends......

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#822490 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and if the pill fails, get a free abortion via the Boy Messiah.
Ok we get it: beat that horse. Beat it until women don't ever have sex with anyone but their husbands, and that only when they want to conceive - or feel compelled to.

Good luck with that.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#822491 Dec 14, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Firearms are the favorite tool of criminals. Without firearms, criminals would not have the tools necessary to commit crimes and it would decrease, like in all countries where guns are banned.
Without firearms innocent victims couldn't protect themselves against the criminals.

Get rid of the criminals and crime will also decrease.

Believe it or not that will stop crime quicker than outlawing guns ever will. A good place to start would be your minority ghetto's where 80%+ crime occurs.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#822492 Dec 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Then wrap your lips on my co ck, ma'am.
and LESS degenerate perversion and MORE wholesome PURITY.

Seriously.

What a sad, sad day in this nation.
dem

United States

#822494 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Automobiles kill more people in America than guns. Are we going to ban automobiles? No. Ammonia and bleach (the ingredients in mustard gas) would have done a better job of killing more kids at that school today than an automatic weapon. Are we going to ban cleaning products? No. 80% of the school shootings in this country are carried out by children on brain medications. Are we going to ban Prozac? Ritalin? Respirdol? No. 100% of school shootings are carried out by people who knew they would be the only armed participants. Banning guns only affects those who submit to the ban - criminals don't give a SHIT about the law, gun bans, or the lives they take, including their own.
That's a good idea. Maybe if I gas an entire school full of kids, one of the Dads secretly molesting his son will get lonely and turn to me. I'll do whatever it takes..

Lapeer, MI

#822495 Dec 14, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know hu, and I would like a couple of some too ok reverse that some of a couple, do they break easy 'cause really just a couple LOL, they wouldn't have to be action figures either...
Blow-Up Dolls never die.

They just pass away:}
dem

United States

#822497 Dec 14, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and LESS degenerate perversion and MORE wholesome PURITY.
Seriously.
What a sad, sad day in this nation.
What's sad about it? We liberals in Chicago LIVE for this kind of stuff so we can twist it and use it to further our agenda. Good TIMES!!
dem

United States

#822498 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like a beached whale lying there in the shallow end of the pool. But it's a lot easier to catch those Babe Ruths floating by.....
So....how old were you when you first fell in love with your finger?
You dont have to be so hateful. I've been working on (er, "with") inner-city black boys for years. How DARE you question my motives??
dem

United States

#822500 Dec 14, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you're kinda stretching it a little there duhmbo.
America needs more love, NOT more hate!
Like I said I'm here looking for love. My cup runneth over no moreth...

Lapeer, MI

#822502 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Ok we get it: beat that horse. Beat it until women don't ever have sex with anyone but their husbands, and that only when they want to conceive - or feel compelled to.
Good luck with that.
Is Climate Change affecting you? You seem to be full of hot air.
dem

United States

#822504 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a mortuary. They can't run from you.
Thats old news. I used to get so busy in there I smelled of formaldahyde for weeks on end. Ever since I topped 400 though, they see me coming and double chain the vault.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 182,158
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 29 min Tim 146
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Mothra 49,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 51,296
Word (Dec '08) 50 min Breezy _Soul 4,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,327
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]