Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#822440 Dec 14, 2012
Fenris the Big Gay Elf wrote:
<quoted text>you idiots love to ramble on about how there are already gun laws on the books and we don't need more well guess what, there are already laws against murder and it still happens, still laws against theft and it still happens, shall i go on? the only reason you morons cling so tightly to your guns is because you're more afraid than other people. I've lived in a big citie my whole life, never owned a gun, never wanted one and more importantly i never needed one. the world isn't a big scary place to me because I don't walk around with they word PREY stamped on my forehead.
I'll bet yoooou doooooo
Anyone living in the sewer doesn't need a gun but only Rat Traps.
Ricochets can kill.

Lapeer, MI

#822442 Dec 14, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
We’ve endured too many of these tragedies in the past few years. And each time I learn the news I react not as a President, but as anybody else would -- as a parent. And that was especially true today. I know there’s not a parent in America who doesn’t feel the same overwhelming grief that I do.
The majority of those who died today were children -- beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. They had their entire lives ahead of them -- birthdays, graduations, weddings, kids of their own. Among the fallen were also teachers -- men and women who devoted their lives to helping our children fulfill their dreams.
So our hearts are broken today -- for the parents and grandparents, sisters and brothers of these little children, and for the families of the adults who were lost. Our hearts are broken for the parents of the survivors as well, for as blessed as they are to have their children home tonight, they know that their children’s innocence has been torn away from them too early, and there are no words that will ease their pain.
As a country, we have been through this too many times. Whether it’s an elementary school in Newtown, or a shopping mall in Oregon, or a temple in Wisconsin, or a movie theater in Aurora, or a street corner in Chicago -- these neighborhoods are our neighborhoods, and these children are our children. And we’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics.
This evening, Michelle and I will do what I know every parent in America will do, which is hug our children a little tighter and we’ll tell them that we love them, and we’ll remind each other how deeply we love one another. But there are families in Connecticut who cannot do that tonight. And they need all of us right now. In the hard days to come, that community needs us to be at our best as Americans. And I will do everything in my power as President to help.
Because while nothing can fill the space of a lost child or loved one, all of us can extend a hand to those in need -- to remind them that we are there for them, that we are praying for them, that the love they felt for those they lost endures not just in their memories but also in ours.
May God bless the memory of the victims and, in the words of Scripture, heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds.
President Obama
The Boy Messiah is directly responsible for a dead ambassador and security team. And a hundred dead Mexicans and a US Border guard because he and Eric Racist Holder illegally allowed guns to move across the border. He is also directly responsible for dead Pakistani women and children killed by drone strikes.

And now the Jerk-In-Chief is going to get teary-eyed about gun violence? And YOU are going to play along with this?

You are an enabler to the Boy Messiah's duplicity. A curse on both your houses.

Lapeer, MI

#822443 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Just affirms my belief that the weapon of choice has no bearing on WHY this sort of stuff is becoming more prevalent. Is it just that there are more of us, and therefore more evil people to go around? Or is society breeding more than the 'normal' number of them? Or, and this is my fear, has our society made a sort of ghoulish hero out of them?
Gangsta Rap is just harmless fun, isn't it?

They hand out awards for that stuff and, afterwards, they go to the hotel to beat their ho's.

Lapeer, MI

#822444 Dec 14, 2012
ole_47l wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a tall building in yout big Liberal city and jump off....
...but that's littering!

Lapeer, MI

#822446 Dec 14, 2012
Itiswhatitis wrote:
Someday, and I pray I live long enough to see it, Humans will evolve to be all that we are and was meant to be. Yes, it is a new day in America. Educating the white man has been and continues to be a challenge but we will either educate the vast majority of them or they will perish. Either way, the "spirit" will be what it was designed to be with or without them. Only love can conquer hate, on this most nations of the world will agree. But hate is no easy demon to fight but it can be "checked." There is a time, a season, a place for everything under the sun as our brother Solomon so eloquently wrote in the songs of Solomon many years ago. Once such time has arrived for sure...the fall of the white man in America and thus...the world. Justice will always prevail. That's a fact. White men, it is time for you to go or submit to the truth. That being, recognizing the fact that you are NOT superior to any man. That's why you Lost the last two elections. You legacy of violence, hatred, division, and lies is but a memory now. A reminder of why we must move forward, why President Obama was chosen to lead for 4 more years! Face it! Times have changed and will continue to. Learn the meaning of PEACE and practice it first, among yourselves then spread some of the joy you'll get from it round the world. Stop the hatred...the finger pointing... the lies. Fix what's wrong with YOU which is a tremendous feat in itself before you point out flaws in your brothers. YOU are far from perfect. Amen? Donate some of that ill gotten money to fixing yourselves. Stop occupying foreign lands spreading your wicked ideologies and mass confusion. Spend quality time seeking truth. We the people of the world have grown tired of you and your lack of true knowledge of humanity. Where is your soul?
John was a voice in the desert.

You are a wisecrack punk in the urban landfill.

Go. And sin no more, boy.

Lapeer, MI

#822447 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said,agree
Roll over and pass out.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#822448 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah is directly responsible for a dead ambassador and security team. And a hundred dead Mexicans and a US Border guard because he and Eric Racist Holder illegally allowed guns to move across the border. He is also directly responsible for dead Pakistani women and children killed by drone strikes.
And now the Jerk-In-Chief is going to get teary-eyed about gun violence? And YOU are going to play along with this?
You are an enabler to the Boy Messiah's duplicity. A curse on both your houses.
Have they found those WMDs that cost 4000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2 Trillion? I curse your mouse and keyboard.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#822449 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you think these shootings happen here more than there?
You've already answered your own question.
We don't pray enough in schools, and there aren't enough choose life license plates.
dem

United States

#822451 Dec 14, 2012
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "dem" (the chubby gay liberal from Chicago), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends. I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.

Just love me please.....
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#822452 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you spent some time on that rant, retard!
If you continually hit yourself on the head with a hammer odds say you will probably see an increase in your IQ...not much....but anything above 50 is a blessing...
nwax

Windsor, CT

#822453 Dec 14, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't pray enough in schools, and there aren't enough choose life license plates.
Well, make more license plates and stop slacking off, jaibait idiot.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#822454 Dec 14, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Have they found those WMDs that cost 4000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2 Trillion? I curse your mouse and keyboard.
What are you bitchin about...

Your 20 ASVAB kept you out of the military....
nwax

Windsor, CT

#822455 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "dem" (the chubby gay liberal from Chicago), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends. I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Just love me please.....
Thanks for sharing Dem. You seem like the average democrat.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#822456 Dec 14, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some african nutsacks you are assigned to scrub?

Lapeer, MI

#822458 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the weapon of choice that matters. It's the mind-set which allows humans to reverse evolution, and become reptilian predators, with enormous brain capacity, but no will to use it for anything other than building better killing machines. Why are there so many monsters? That's what we need to know - not what their names are, but how they got to be that way.
JMO
Monsters become monsters because they allow themselves to become a product of their environment. A better environment doesn't necessarily guarantee better people. There are good people who come from horrible environments and bad people who come from great environments.

Roses can grow from cracks in the sidewalks.
Snakes infiltrate Paradise.

It comes down to personal responsibility. Teach the core components of personal responsibility to every child, teach them to think for themselves, teach them that Life has value way beyond the XFactor and Modern Family, teach them to teach themselves. Do this and Paradise gets fertilized.

I recently watched an interview with a man who has become a world renowned architect. He came from Lebanon at the age of eight where hate and gunpowder cheapen Life to near zero. He and his father were hit with shrapnel from an explosion dropping into their living room. They immigrated to the West with only the clothes on their backs. He is now worth millions. He values the non-material things here in the West. Very much. He has a reverence for Life and is disgusted with materialism. He was taught and self-taught.

Maybe we, too, can find something rising from the ashes.
But you won't find anything if you are not looking and don't know what to look for in the first place.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#822459 Dec 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar, and a nut job
"silly"
I treat you with respect when I direct a post to you, thou often I disagree with what you post. Cut the BS, point out a lie in my post. Just one lie.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#822461 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
Just love me please.....
Do you have a blow-up doll version of yourself? Everyone is afraid of commitments.
dem

United States

#822464 Dec 14, 2012
nwax wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing Dem. You seem like the average democrat.
I may be an average dem, but there's so much more of me to love. Let me be your wife, and we can lie on soft furs.
dem

United States

#822466 Dec 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a blow-up doll version of yourself? Everyone is afraid of commitments.
I have a wide assortment, but thats all in the past now. I want REAL love....

Lapeer, MI

#822467 Dec 14, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Have they found those WMDs that cost 4000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2 Trillion? I curse your mouse and keyboard.
Cursing my mouse and keyboard is pretty damned trivial. Are you expecting me to get the blue screen of death?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

You sound like a guy who tries committing suicide with an office stapler. A real heavy:}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min WelbyMD 181,760
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,004
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 23 min giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News