Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,581 - 759,600 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 48 min ago

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822248 Dec 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>But what about the principal?
I thought the principle did have a gun, if not how'd he shoot himself?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#822249 Dec 14, 2012
nothing on the NRA site. wonder how long it will be, if ever, before they start the excuse campaign?

Location hidden

#822250 Dec 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Was that too harsh?
You're fine, settle down. Have a fruit rollup.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#822251 Dec 14, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only gun crazy here is one of you libtards - old raider. How much you wanna bet the killer was an angry lib?
I doubt that.

Location hidden

#822252 Dec 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
You can't throw a rock on this thread without hitting some stupid rightwinger in the head.
Got any rocks?

I'd like to test your theory.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#822253 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a classroom of small children, with no armed presence in the school, the killer could have used a muzzleloader.
thats why Teachers should be allowed to Carry CCW & armed but you wont see that up in the New England States.

Location hidden

#822254 Dec 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A union threatened Snyder??? Which union? Where did you read that? The weekly standard?
Some loudmouth preacher was talking shyte__he's sure not a union.
Tell me bozo, what's your love affair with Michigan__you're looking dumber by the day.
That's like saying the chocolate looks more chocolaty by the day.

Its chocolate, nothing has changed.

Location hidden

#822255 Dec 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic POS.
Illinois ALWAYS had a law protecting infants born alive.
Murder has been going on forever. I guess to a f*cking dumbass like you that means it mist be irreleant that some dumbf*ck armed with what should be illegal weapan killed 20 school children.
More pathertic is a f*cking lowlife loser S use this tragedy to spread more of your lies.
I get it, if you ban abortion they'll have more targets.

They'll also have more to send to die on foreign battlefields.

Win/win!
Itiswhatitis

Stone Mountain, GA

#822257 Dec 14, 2012
Thomper UK wrote:
Very rarely is so much expectation laid to rest on one persons shoulders.
Obama will NEVER be able to live up to the expectations and hype of this circus of an election.
I feel sorry for the bloke.

The "bloke" are people who live in denial. You still can't understand more people LOVE the president than hate him. It is only the bunch of sorry azz Republican Losers who can't deal with Change. You better face reality. The era of the White man is over! The WORLD is sick and tired of you with your cold blooded, hateful, mass murdering, inhuman agendas. That's why your children are crazy as hell they have YOU as parents. Today, another loose cannon terrorizes an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL killing 20 babies. And yet... you want to discuss President Barack Obama? smh.
Itiswhatitis

Stone Mountain, GA

#822258 Dec 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
A study in the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery found that the gun murder rate in the U.S. is almost 20 times higher than the next 22 richest and most populous nations combined. Every one of those nations has stricter gun control laws.
And then there's this fact: add together all the gun deaths in the 23 wealthiest countries in the world and 80 percent of those are American deaths. Of all the children killed by guns in those nations, 87 percent are American kids.
Please don't tell me that if only the staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School were also armed that this would have ended well. It might have ended differently, but concealed weapons in the teachers lounge is not the way we want to raise our kids.
Jose Luis Nunez had a handgun in order to protect his son. The 4-year-old accidentally shot himself in the face with it in Houston on Tuesday. Joseph V. Loughrey had one for the same reason. His 7-year-old son Craig died on Saturday outside of Pittsburgh when that handgun accidentally went off while the boy was getting into his safety seat in front of a gun store.
And that was just this week. The same week that the NRA proudly tweeted it had reached 1.7 million "likes" on Facebook.
We cherish individuality in America. We see raising children as no one else's business, and we have never managed to band together as a "parenting" bloc. It is time. Guns are a parenting issue and we need to control them in the name of the children who died this morning. Even more, we need to do it in the name of their mothers and fathers.
So cry today. Comfort your kids. Curse, and pray. Then pick up the phone, a pen, a keyboard, or your checkbook and make your demands heard. All day and every day. But most especially today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-belkin/new...
The other 22 most prosperous nations do not have to deal with American White Folk. No Brainer!!!
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#822259 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a classroom of small children, with no armed presence in the school, the killer could have used a muzzleloader.
OH, HORSESHIT. WHAT MAKES YOU CLOWNS EXPERTS? ANYBODY EVER UNLOADED ON YOU WITH AN AUTOMATIC? OH, SURE, YOU'RE A HERO, I KEEP FORGETTING. AS YOU WERE TOLD OVER AND OVER A FEW YEARS AGO: YOU CANNOT PREVENT VIOLENCE IN EVERY INSTANCE. THE MOST VULNERABLE ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE. IF SOMEONE DECIDES TO WREAK HAVOC, THEN HAVOC WILL BE WROUGHT. YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOUR GUNS AND ALL YOUR CAMERAS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS. IF SOMEONE WANTS YOUR STUFF OR YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR TRADE CENTER BADLY ENOUGH, THEY WILL GET IT.

Location hidden

#822260 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly drug wars and domestic violence.
Deal with the root problems.
Deal with the root problems like ending drug prohibition thus ending the "drug wars" overnight? Or would we end up with just too many brown people for "conservatives" to handle?
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#822261 Dec 14, 2012
Itiswhatitis wrote:
<quoted text>
The "bloke" are people who live in denial. You still can't understand more people LOVE the president than hate him. It is only the bunch of sorry azz Republican Losers who can't deal with Change. You better face reality. The era of the White man is over! The WORLD is sick and tired of you with your cold blooded, hateful, mass murdering, inhuman agendas. That's why your children are crazy as hell they have YOU as parents. Today, another loose cannon terrorizes an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL killing 20 babies. And yet... you want to discuss President Barack Obama? smh.
IT'S NORMALLY AGAINST MY NATURE TO AGREE WITH ANYONE FROM A GEORGIA ISP, BUT, YOU NAILED IT.

Location hidden

#822262 Dec 14, 2012
Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit yo jivin'- CT is infested with nothing but Democrats. Newtown is big Dem town - look it up.
Liar.
You libs are the ones going postal lately. For example:
According to an affidavit unsealed on Tuesday, five Cleveland men—at least three whom are self-described anarchists—were recently arrested for plotting to blow up a bridge as part of the May Day protests, according to the Daily Mail.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/05/0...
We should send all you commies to Haiti.
You're a Democrat? Who'd 'ave thunk?

Location hidden

#822265 Dec 14, 2012
Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
What a shame. A bunch of rich greedy Democrat kids keep going postal.
You keep trying to float that meme but you won't get any takers without support.

So far Fox "News" hasn't revealed the shooter's political leanings.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#822266 Dec 14, 2012
New info comng to light now that BOTH parents of the shooter were/are Hardline leftists/democrats, and that strings were pulled to avoid a judge labeling this criminal as deranged (and thus allowing him access to firearms). There are certainly laws already on the books that would have prohibited his gun ownership, yet it was bleeding heart liberals calling in favors that enabled this tragedy. More coming soon, you can bet on it...
Itiswhatitis

Stone Mountain, GA

#822268 Dec 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S NORMALLY AGAINST MY NATURE TO AGREE WITH ANYONE FROM A GEORGIA ISP, BUT, YOU NAILED IT.
I'm not "from" Georgia. Just happen to be here now. I am a Chicagoan!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#822270 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you can't be on the jury.
I never get picked

Location hidden

#822271 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Neighbors described Adam Lanza to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with mental illness.
Gunman’s mother was teacher’s aide at school and not a teacher as previously believed, authorities say.
I've got it!

Ban schools, post offices, and malls!
capt_obvious

Blanchard, OK

#822272 Dec 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS? GEORGE WASHINGTON OWNED PEOPLE AND HAD THEM BEATEN TO DEATH OR SOLD WHEN THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM CLOSELY ENOUGH. THOM JEFFERSON KEPT A 13 YEAR OLD SLAVE AND USED HER LIKE HIS PERSONAL COCK SOCK. COUNTLESS WOMEN HAVE BEEN LITERALLY BEATEN TO DEATH AND RAPED BY MEN WITH NO CONSEQUENCES, EXCEPT PERHAPS THE ARREST/EXILE OF THE WOMEN. THERE WAS MASS KILLING ON AN ASTOUNDING SCALE IN THIS COUNTRY SINCE ITS INCEPTION. WHAT OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS? COLUMBUS HIMSELF MURDERED AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE, 400,000 SOULS. MARINES TORTURED AND KILLED THOUSANDS IN THE PHILLIPINES AND CENTRAL AMERICA. WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN'? THE GENERATION OF THE SIXTIES ENDED ANOTHER GENOCIDE WHICH UNNECESSARILY KILLED 3 MILLION PEOPLE. THEY ARE THE LAST AMERICAN GENERATION TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH THEIR LIVES IN 50 YEARS. SO NOW WHAT'VE WE GOT? A PROFESSIONAL MILITARY THAT FOUGHT THE LONGEST "WARS" IN AMERICAN HISTORY, LOST THEM FABULOUSLY, AND IN DOING SO KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN THE HANDFUL OF DICTATORS AND THEOCRATS HAD MURDERED TO INSPIRE OUR WRATH IN THE FIRST PLACE! ONE THING HAS CHANGED, HOWEVER: THE AVAILABILITY OF CHEAP, SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEAPONS DESIGNED TO DO NOTHING BUT DELIVER DEATH.
Cheap affordable guns?

Thank goodness for crack....made cocaine available to the masses...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••