Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,976)

Showing posts 759,501 - 759,520 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UP! CRIPPLE IN THE WHEELCHAIR IS IN THE BUILDING! HOW YOU DOIN', BUD? YOU ABLE TO PEE TODAY? THANK THE VA FO' THAT.
Dont get high & mighty with me, you self-righteous windbag. You blew everyone but me last night.....
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jane. you ignorant slut, just how long is it going to take for you and dumb carol to figure out that I no longer reply to either of you. A couple of illogical liars, you're as dead to me as your Gormless Old Perverted party is to America.
Post # 2666--how appropriate...
while you were typing that TyShawn threw TyQuan out the window.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually whites have been murdering and enslaving blacks for more than 400 years.
BACKINTYMELECTURES will help to educate and open you up a little more I won't Insult you anymore I can see the proplem and I would be just like you If I didn't help please listen to some one a little more informed than yourself that website and professor will help many of you BLACK DEMOCRAT BIGOTS WHAT RACE AND YOUR PARTY IS ALL ABOUT FOR BLACKS not GOOD smoke and mirrors
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

It’s Time to: Tax Rich Liberals

If Republicans object to the Democrats' hitting job creators with a tax hike, 3 things will happen: Taxes will go up for everyone; Republicans will be seen as the "party of the rich" & the inevitable economic collapse will be blamed on Republicans.

If Democrats were merely trying to raise taxes on the rich in a vacuum, it would be easier for Republicans to oppose raising anyone's taxes. But because the Bush tax cuts are only temporary, unless the high-income earners' taxes go up, everyone's taxes revert to pre-Bush tax rates.

Republicans cannot be the party that raised everyone's tax rates to prove that they can't be pushed around by the Democratic Senate & Democratic president. You don't want job-killing tax hikes on producers? Vote Republican next time.

It is not helpful to complain, "But Republicans will be blamed no matter what they do!" Yes -- true. When has that not been true? It's not a novel insight, & it's certainly not an argument for handing our enemies a baseball bat to bludgeon us with.

The fact that the NON-FOX-MEDIA is against Republicans doesn't mean Republicans can never win any battles.(The demographic shift to Third World welfare recipients will soon mean Republicans can never win any battles.)

Even now, when we're down to a slight majority in one-half of one branch of government, there are crucial battles Republicans can win.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

note that rich liberals -- who somehow manage to avoid paying high taxes themselves -- are always wildly enthusiastic about raising taxes on the middle class to keep the strivers down.

Forget the top 2 percent. The top 1 percent of the top 1 percent keep voting for higher taxes -- & then take advantage of indefensible tax loopholes & deductions. Get them.

Let's have a class warfare bloodbath.

Californians, for example, apparently adore high taxes. By contrast, Texans -- & the Californians who have relocated there -- do not. So why should residents of high-tax states be able to deduct their state & local taxes from their federal taxes? Texas & other no- or low-tax states are being forced to subsidize the profligate states.

The five highest-taxed states are New York, New Jersey, California, Vermont & Rhode Isl& -- with California soon pulling into the lead. The five least-taxed states are Florida, Alaska, Nevada, South Dakota & Wyoming.

See the pattern?

You want high taxes, New York & California? Then pay them -- with no deductions for state & local taxes on your federal returns.

Billionaire liberal Warren Buffett keeps gassing about how he's dying to pay a higher tax rate (while employing a phalanx of lawyers to argue that he owes less in taxes than the IRS says he owes). Buffett is taking advantage of an unwarranted tax loophole that allows full-time investors like himself to report their entire income as capital gains, not ordinary income.

But that's his job! A stock-picker like Buffett is completely different from a doctor, whose job is to save lives, or a lawyer, whose job is to wreck them. They pay the full income tax rate for what they earn doing their jobs, & then pay a lower capital gains rate on investing the money they get to keep.

Buffett's only job is to earn capital gains. He & others like him should be paying the ordinary income tax rate like the rest of us on the money he earns from his job. Close that loophole. Almost no Republicans will be harmed in the making of this tax change.(There's a reason Sen. Chuck Schumer fought so hard to save it.)

Finally, as Glenn Reynolds -- the law professor known as "Instapundit" -- has been arguing, it's time to end Hollywood's exemption from excise taxes.

Excise taxes are taxes imposed on goods & activities, passed on to the consumer, such as alcohol & tobacco taxes. There are excise taxes on gasoline, airlines, tanning salons, fishing & archery products, truck driving, long-distance telephone service, & on & on.

Hollywood movies used to be subject to an excise tax, but, for no reason whatsoever, rich Hollywood liberals have been relieved of excise taxes on their products since the 1950s.

Reynolds suggests that, for "extra fun," Republicans "could show pictures of David Geffen's yacht & John Travolta's personal Boeing 707 on the Senate floor."

Republicans can't block the Democrats from raising taxes on "the rich" without themselves being responsible for raising taxes on the middle class. But they can at least force liberal fat cats to start paying their fair share.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that's the way the Topix dictionary spells it.
Go figure - the Topix dictionary doesn't even recognize the word 'Topix'.
:)
Should be Tourettes, as is in "Tourette syndrome (also called Tourette's syndrome, Tourette's disorder, Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, GTS or, more commonly, simply Tourette's or TS) is an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder with onset in childhood, characterized by multiple physical (motor) tics and at least one vocal (phonic) tic. These tics characteristically wax and wane, can be suppressed temporarily, and are preceded by a premonitory urge. Tourette's is defined as part of a spectrum of tic disorders, which includes transient and chronic tics." but the Gormless Old Perv thinks he's reliving a Reagan movie plot of being a ball turret gunner...wish someone really COULD figure out a way to hose him out.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Number of Imprisoned Journalists Sets Global Record
Throughout the world activists and journalists are being targeted by authoritarian regimes who fear that the public will find out the truth about the violence that they put into motion.
Just recently the number of imprisoned journalists worldwide reached its highest point since CPJ began conducting surveys in 1990.
According to the report, governments use charges of terrorism and other anti-state offenses to silence critical voices.
The newest CPJ report claims that Turkey is the world’s worst offender, which makes perfect sense considering that they are one of NATO’s closest allies in the Middle East where there is incredible amounts of social resistance to authoritarian social and economic policies.
The report reveals that:
READ MORE -
http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/12/number-of-i...
OH, SHUT UP, CLOWN. I REMEMBER WHEN GOLDEN COLORADO WAS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, AN' NOW LOOK AT IT. YOU A CLOWN. YOU SHIT WHERE YOU SLEEP. IT NEVER DAWN ON YOU THAT YOU EVENTUALLY BE SLEEPIN' IN SHIT? DUH.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a thought, it's a sign your blood sugar is so low you're about to pass out!!
Hallucinations are common in diabetes patients when their blood sugar goes too low/high.
Problem for you is that you said exactly the same things 4 years ago, when he was first elected, and he made a fool out of you by succeeding and getting re-elected!!
I remember your screeds concerning Obama's 'lack of any experience'. Well, after four years of experience he whipped the ass of your Party, in spite of 4 years of constant personal attacks, including nasty religious and racial insults from you.
It's your side, the Teabaggers, who will double up on their irrational hatred and extremism, just as they did in 2010.
Let's review:
"Barack Obama has played the race card, and he played it from the bottom of the deck," said Rick Davis, in a statement issued from the McCain campaign. "It's divisive, negative, shameful and wrong."
Yesterday in Missouri, Obama predicted McCain and the GOP would use racially tinged attacks against him.
"What they're going to try to do is make you scared of me," Obama said. "You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."
----------
Or Joe Wilson with his "You lie" during a State of the Union speech, an unprecedented breach of decorum.
The incident resulted in a formal rebuke by the House of Representatives.
----------
Or Orly Taitz, Da Donald, and Corsi keeping the BC lies alive long after sane people had concluded it was merely a racist attack against the first non-white President in American History.
----------
Or Mitch McConnel, who said ""the single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
----------
And you stupidly talk of Democrat irrational hatred and extremism??
You're either the biggest moron in America, or your blood sugar is about to put you in a coma.
Which is it??
You might find this interesting after that little rant.

According to NBC, an NBC/WSJ poll does show dems having a 10% less unfavorable edge over repubs about going over this cliff.

Hoever, the article goes on to point out that these numbers present the Obama White House with a dilemma.

Does it bend over backwards to get a deal or be willing to go off the cliff to make the Republican Party cry,“Uncle”?

The real tricky situation, according to NBC, is there is a good chance we will simply go from one fiscal cliff to another over the next few years which would be politically painful for the White House and delaying any other agenda in 2013.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13...

..."politically painful for the White House"...

That has such a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Here's the article.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer not buying into the fiscal cliff hype.
Lily's not either
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Boehner Dismisses ‘Purge’ List

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

and so....republicans are now calling republicans liars.

can it get any better?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Were you properly trained to perform your job? Did the creamery pay you a fair wage? Did you get days off? Did you work in a safe environment? Did you get lunch breaks? Did you get compensation for overtime? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions than you received many union benefits.
The only thing the union did was take my dues. Not one thing more.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid you & you compadres are! I've read 3 of your posts back to back on this same issue & none said anything significant. He said he would only use public money in 2008. Think for a second, let it marinate. Listen to yourself. Yiu hear how stupid you sound! Thats what it's boiled down to with you people. You really have nothing that you can truly pin on Obama so you resort to b/s like that. Whats next? Oh he threw a BBQ on the white house lawn! He never held a private sector job! His is the best looking 1st lady in american history! All true, but have nothing to do with nothing!
This poor kid is in denial that his hero is a lying sack of sht.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
HERE THE AD: "ROSE-CUT, MEDIEVAL GEM WITH SILVER FOIL BACKING. PLAIN GOLD (22K) SETTING. JUST SHY OF 2 CARATS. SETTING APPROXIMATELY 1500. STONE MUCH OLDER. LOOKING FOR A HOME IN A WILLING WOMAN'S PINK NIPPLE." FISHING....
Sounds lovely (well, interesting at least)but I don't even have the belly button ring any more...have you considered Janet Jackson?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Should be Tourettes, as is in "Tourette syndrome (also called Tourette's syndrome, Tourette's disorder, Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, GTS or, more commonly, simply Tourette's or TS) is an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder with onset in childhood, characterized by multiple physical (motor) tics and at least one vocal (phonic) tic. These tics characteristically wax and wane, can be suppressed temporarily, and are preceded by a premonitory urge. Tourette's is defined as part of a spectrum of tic disorders, which includes transient and chronic tics." but the Gormless Old Perv thinks he's reliving a Reagan movie plot of being a ball turret gunner...wish someone really COULD figure out a way to hose him out.
Madame Tourrette posts from Kentucky

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I see whites and blacks together all the time. My favorite performer is Darius Rucker who is happily married to a white woman and performs with an all white band and sings (sit down for this) COUNTRY MUSIC! I was responding to the poster who made the racist statement that blacks were doing all the looting on Staten Island. I simply pointed out that there are no blacks on Staten Island so the looters must be white.
There used to be a black man on here that claimed rucker was a sellout.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

McCarthyism? GOP Source Says Majority Whip Drafted Boehner Purge List

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

I wonder how a hypocrite would dance around that one?

Poetic irony.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

JANE, LEO, IN ADDITION TO BEING SMART AND INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL, IS ALSO RIGHT: YOU ARE AN IGNORANT SLUT. WHERE WERE WE? OH YEAH, DEBIL GO INTO THIS LESBIAN BAR ONCE BY ACCIDENT. IT LIKE EVERY MAN'S FANTASY BUT HE IMMEDIATELY SEE HIS MISTAKE AN' TURN TO LEAVE. BARTENDER SAY, "WHERE YOU THINK YOU GOIN'?" DEBIL LICK 35 ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS WOMEN TO ORGASM THAT NIGHT AN' ENJOY MANY FREE DRINKS. IT CRITICAL THAT YOU OPEN YOU MIND TO NEW EXPERIENCES. DO IT, JANE! DO IT NOW!!! THAT ATLANTA SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH, GO FIGURE.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT... BUT... IT YOU NOT RESPONDIN' TO ME WHICH KILLS ME, IT JUS' MAKES ME LOVE YOU MORE... YOU PUT HER OUT THERE, NOW DO THE RESPONSIBLE THING AN' INTRODUCE US!
nothing beats ghetto trolling like going after Leosnotta's many Baby Daddies...hmmm...gold teeth, thriving crack sales, stolen Escalades and guns fired into the hallways for fun. if you look back in time on this topix thread, you'll even see that's how Looney Lily met her affirmative action lawyer. he was looking for an overweight white woman who had to "settle," and who had the required purple hair streaks in their frizzy reddish hair and 9" acryllic nails with diamonds (its the "look").
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing the union did was take my dues. Not one thing more.
don't union leaders also frequently attend "conferences" in warm, expensive locations.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

'too', not 'to'...

My bad.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 759,501 - 759,520 of1,034,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,123
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Poppo 167,626
The Official Ashley Tisdale Chat Room (Sep '07) 27 min Justin Bieber 1,837
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min Hatti_Hollerand 229
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 35 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 43,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••