Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Effort, PA

#822207 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Nah, that was too easy.
Homer

Effort, PA

#822209 Dec 14, 2012
You can't throw a rock on this thread without hitting some stupid rightwinger in the head.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#822210 Dec 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The events of today proved the principle needed a gun.
YET ANOTHER UNINTENTIONALLY IRONIC STATEMENT.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822211 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Add up all the recent mass murders and the number of killers is very small, so unfair to indict all Americans.
However, it would be useful to learn what motivates such actions.
I wasn't talking only about mass shootings. Americans seem to have a propensity for shooting each other.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#822212 Dec 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
Union Threatens Michigan Governor:'We'll be at Your Daughter's Soccer Game'
The president can’t condemn these types of Union Thugs tactics he would be tossing out 30 years of what he’s been taught!! The Alinsky's “Rules for Radicals!”
A union threatened Snyder??? Which union? Where did you read that? The weekly standard?

Some loudmouth preacher was talking shyte__he's sure not a union.

Tell me bozo, what's your love affair with Michigan__you're looking dumber by the day.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#822213 Dec 14, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
I just got through watching Obama try to shed some crocodile tears about the tragedy in Connecticutt. Will this fraud ever show himself as who he really is?
It was a hospital in Chicago. A baby had survived an abortion and was crying while laying near the operating table. It was so disturbing to the operating room staff that the doctor in charge ordered a nurse to remove the baby from the operating room and put it in a closet until it died. Eight hours later the baby died from the injuries it received during the abortion.
This so disturbed some members of the Illinois legislature that a bill was drafted making it a crime to murder a baby that survived an abortion.
Yup. You guessed it. Obama uttered the most useless word that commonly comes out of his mouth: "present".
Now, he pretends to want to cry over the tragedy in Connecticutt. Crocodile tears.
This weekend probably 15 people will be murdered in the city of Chicago alone. This has been going on for decades. From the beginning of the Iraq war to the end about 4000 Americans were killed. During that exact same time in Chicago, over 3800 people were murdered. Chicago is as bad as a full-scale war, and I never heard any phoney liberal cry about that.
If the tragedy in Connecticutt upsets any of you fraudulent liberal Democrats here, I've got a suggestion for you. Just pretend the innocent children killed were killed by abortion. It's the same thing.
The last thing I want to hear after a tragedy like this is someone who is responsible for millions of innocent children killed pretend to cry about it.
What a pathetic POS.

Illinois ALWAYS had a law protecting infants born alive.

Murder has been going on forever. I guess to a f*cking dumbass like you that means it mist be irreleant that some dumbf*ck armed with what should be illegal weapan killed 20 school children.

More pathertic is a f*cking lowlife loser S use this tragedy to spread more of your lies.

THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#822218 Dec 14, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Atack the 2nd amendment obama I dare you !
OK, I THINK HE CAN TAKE YOU UP ON THAT NOW. BUT TRULY, YOU GUYS ARE DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB OF ATTACKING IT YOURSELVES.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#822220 Dec 14, 2012
YES, HOMER, I FEEL COMPELLED TO TAKE NOTE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING TIMING AS WELL. I BEND A KNEE, SIR.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822221 Dec 14, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking only about mass shootings. Americans seem to have a propensity for shooting each other.
Mostly drug wars and domestic violence.

Deal with the root problems.
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#822223 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a tea-brat. There are no classified liberals in CT.
Quit yo jivin'- CT is infested with nothing but Democrats. Newtown is big Dem town - look it up.

Liar.

You libs are the ones going postal lately. For example:

According to an affidavit unsealed on Tuesday, five Cleveland men—at least three whom are self-described anarchists—were recently arrested for plotting to blow up a bridge as part of the May Day protests, according to the Daily Mail.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/05/0...

We should send all you commies to Haiti.
Homer

Effort, PA

#822224 Dec 14, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking only about mass shootings. Americans seem to have a propensity for shooting each other.
It's what separates us from the rest of the civilized nations.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#822227 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly drug wars and domestic violence.
Deal with the root problems.
LIKE GUNS YOU MEAN?
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#822228 Dec 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Evening jackwagons.
Your fellow Democrats say Hi to you too.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822230 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
evening, fellow avenger.
im crazy, but does it seem more crazy here than normal?
the election?
old age?
what is their problems and how can i help...
Do you have any Thalidomide?
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#822231 Dec 14, 2012
What a shame. A bunch of rich greedy Democrat kids keep going postal.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#822232 Dec 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE GUNS YOU MEAN?
Exactly right!

No many how times gun nuts repeat lies and try to spin, the truth is that there would be far fewer deaths if people couldn't easily get their hands on extremely powerful weapons.

I have three guns in my house and everybody I know in TX and OK also has guns. I don't know ANYBODY, including President Obama, who objects to people having a gun for hunting, hobby target shooting or personal protection.

But none of those uses justifies individuals having access to assault weapons.

Without assault weapons, madmen could not kill as many people as quickly as madmen now can kill, as today's shooting proves.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#822233 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In a situations like the movie theater shooter, Columine, and Virginia Tech, relaxation of medical confidentiality laws might have led to some intervention before the crimes. All have at least some element of previously recognized mental issues
But that would be at the cost of individual privacy and civil rights, so what is the balance?
Got me, how 'bout we just quit making fu cke d up Americans? If I'm not mistaken, killings like this were pretty unheard of prior to the social upheaval of the 60's. What changed if anything? Maybe its long term exposure to fluoridated water:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822234 Dec 14, 2012
Neighbors described Adam Lanza to ABC as “odd” and displaying characteristics associated with mental illness.

Gunman’s mother was teacher’s aide at school and not a teacher as previously believed, authorities say.
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#822236 Dec 14, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right!
No many how times gun nuts repeat lies and try to spin, the truth is that there would be far fewer deaths if people couldn't easily get their hands on extremely powerful weapons.
I have three guns in my house and everybody I know in TX and OK also has guns. I don't know ANYBODY, including President Obama, who objects to people having a gun for hunting, hobby target shooting or personal protection.
But none of those uses justifies individuals having access to assault weapons.
Without assault weapons, madmen could not kill as many people as quickly as madmen now can kill, as today's shooting proves.
Yes, liberals & Democrats should not have access to guns.

Rich Democrats in action.

http://newtownctdemocrats.org/democrats-in-ac...

They were his Democrat Union (Teacher) Mother's guns.

good point!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#822237 Dec 14, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right!
No many how times gun nuts repeat lies and try to spin, the truth is that there would be far fewer deaths if people couldn't easily get their hands on extremely powerful weapons.
I have three guns in my house and everybody I know in TX and OK also has guns. I don't know ANYBODY, including President Obama, who objects to people having a gun for hunting, hobby target shooting or personal protection.
But none of those uses justifies individuals having access to assault weapons.
Without assault weapons, madmen could not kill as many people as quickly as madmen now can kill, as today's shooting proves.
In a classroom of small children, with no armed presence in the school, the killer could have used a muzzleloader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Ottawa 179,464
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KiMerde 50,644
amy 1-25 29 min Pippa l 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min JOEL 70,104
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,504
abby 10-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]