Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,281 - 759,300 of 1,084,425 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Syria was and still is an ally of Iran which was Sadaam Hussein's archenemy. Why would he be sending them his WMD?
You're an idiot!
To hide them from the U.S.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The population of the US is 311 million.
2% would be 62,200,000.
There are more federal income tax returns than that that pay taxes.
That doesn't count the joint returns where one retun would be two people.
My God you are one dumb POS.
If 20% of our population is under the age of 15, how the fck do you figure 98% of americans pay income tax? Obama lies to get sheep like you all lathered up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Consider the situation where the legal fee to create a contract in a company of five employees is $1,000 and one of those employees chooses not to pay his share. Then instead of five workers paying $200 each, four must pay $250. That freeloading right-wing bloodsucker has effectively stolen $50 from the other four. I'd suggest that union members take whatever action necessary to protect their property from these thieves.
Your concept of property" is ridiculous.

Why should I pay some malcontents to harass my employer, and possibility jeopardize my job, if I am satisfied with my terms of employment?
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo, its my lover the debil!! Take me, Mandingo!!
TAKE YOU WHERE? YOU MEAN OVER TO SEE THE KID? YOU KNOW I CAIN'T DO THAT...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Some Democrat union member went bezerk again, this time at an elementary school.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone else posted this yet?

NEWTOWN, Conn.— Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, according to The Hartford Courant, including the gunman. Some of the shooting victims are children, but it is still unclear if they are among the dead.

...What the heck is going on? First the Oregon shootings and now elementary children? The movie theater shootings took place this past July.

So why these random shootings one after another? What is driving people to do this?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell they don't! You obviously do not have experience working in HR for government agencies at the federal, state and local educational level. You are just another example of an ignorant liberal Democrat spewing your lies. It may be based on your ignorance, or you might be doing it on purpose. Either way, what you just said is total BUNK!
Just as I thought, you blew your cover with this reference to education. I was pretty sure you were a junior high school kid from your immature postings, this proved it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You say you want a revolution , the people are ready its long over due anyway .
When the mob threatens to steal the work of your lifetime, revolution may be the only alternative.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions don't protect incompetent workers, they want the bad eggs out of the work environment more than management does. What unions do is insure due process as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Surely you don't object to that, do you?
( http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amend... )
Hey Democrat gun nut! Any chance you were in Connecticut this morning or are you still playing in the woods killing defenseless animals for "sport"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah
If all employers treated their employees with respect & paid a fair wage, unions would not exist.
Unions barely exist anyway, except in government.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I DID VERY MUCH LIKE WHOEVER REGISTERED, "FENRIS THE BIG FAT ELF," HOWEVER. THAT WAS INSPIRED. HEHEHEHEHEHEH... WELL, ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SWALLER, EH, OL' FELLA? WHY... YOU COULD BE OUT WRASSLIN' OR HUNTIN' FO' DEERS OR JUS' BE DOWN THE LEGION HALL DRINKIN' BEERS, BUT INSTEAD YOU DONATE YOU VALUABLE TIME TO HEPIN' OTHERS IN A CHAT ROOM; NOBLE.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, you blew your cover with this reference to education. I was pretty sure you were a junior high school kid from your immature postings, this proved it.
Obfuscate all you want, dingbat, but that doesn't change the fact what you said it total BUNK! You are clueless and you just proved that, gun nut.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicfilte are you really this stupid “Lara Logan who confirms She Was Brutally and Repeatedly Raped in Egypt was she Taunting? Sonicfilte by Fields own analogy she asked for it….Right!!
Lara didn't work for FOX did she?

people don't make fun of CBS.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
NEWTOWN, Conn.— Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, according to The Hartford Courant, including the gunman. Some of the shooting victims are children, but it is still unclear if they are among the dead.
...What the heck is going on? First the Oregon shootings and now elementary children? The movie theater shootings took place this past July.
So why these random shootings one after another? What is driving people to do this?
CARS PRESUMABLY? AND GUNS, LET'S NOT FO'GET THEIR ROLE IN THESE KINDS OF THINGS..
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Just in case some of you missed this from one of the Team Obama Cheerleaders, no less.

NBC NEWS:

Higher taxes, rising prices in store for Americans in 2013

NEW YORK - Consumers will have to dig deeper into their pockets next year to pay for costlier healthcare, more expensive grocery bills and higher taxes, an extra drag on the country's already slow-moving economy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economywatch/...

Wouldn't this kind of news make some people feel very restless?

I have to tell you, I'm becoming concerned.

Unless it has nothing to do with the dismal state of the union and we've just completely gone over the edge and lawlessness is now part of the new landscape.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
The story is developing, but I suspect it's yet another story of a crazy person getting access to a gun. Carzy people (like Old Raider for exampe) should NOT have access to guns. They should not drive cars or access to anything that could harm others.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe they'd waste their loads when they've got a perfectly good receptacle right here in me!!
FEAR NOT, SAILOR, I STILL ONLY GOTS EYES FO' YOU.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Fox News Contributor Steven Crowder Confirms He Started Fight With Union Protester

People familiar with Breitbart “News” videographers’ penchant for misleading edits immediately smelled a rat when the Crowder clip surfaced on Youtube, edited to show the fight already in progress. Although Crowder was clearly getting the worst of the exchange, he was actively engaged in the fight, and the video conveniently did not show who struck first. Just because your shove-boxing kung fu is weaker than your opponent’s haymakers does not automatically make you the victim.

Still, Crowder addressed the issue of the edits, confirming that there is raw video that supposedly shows he didn’t push anyone, and even accused a man who said he saw video of Crowder pushing someone down of being “a liar, sir!”

However, in an interview with Canada’s Sun News, Crowder says he actually did push the protesters whom he says were “ransacking the tent.”

“We didn’t get violent with them,” Crowder said,“but we did try to push them off the tent. That is true. We tried to push them off the tent,” and also claimed “I’ve been very honest about this.”

Crowder makes his admission at the 4:32 mark in this video:....

There are many things that aren’t clear about this incident, but it is clear that Steven Crowder and Lee Stranahan have not been “very honest” about this, because Stranahan edited the video to omit the start of the fight, and Crowder failed to correct Hannity’s assertion that Crowder “didn’t push anybody,” and that makes everything about this narrative suspect.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-contribut...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Another Breitbart Fake Outrage Bites the Dust: Crowder Admits He Shoved Union Members

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41332...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To hide them from the U.S.
There were many reports of Russian planes and trucks doing just that. There were even reports of whole buildings disappearing. Some reports stated that we delayed the invasion to give Russia time to get them out of the country. Lord knows we waited long enough. There were reports of things being buried in the sand including fighter aircraft. Iraq is a big place of nothing but sand. Who knows what's still buried out there. did he have them? I don't know. I know I was glad he got took out rather than find out the hard way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min Paco Pinto 4,572
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,222
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 2 hr hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 2 hr Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 49,025
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••