Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,261 - 759,280 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions don't protect incompetent workers, they want the bad eggs out of the work environment more than management does. What unions do is insure due process as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Surely you don't object to that, do you?
( http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amend... )
To hell they don't! You obviously do not have experience working in HR for government agencies at the federal, state and local educational level. You are just another example of an ignorant liberal Democrat spewing your lies. It may be based on your ignorance, or you might be doing it on purpose. Either way, what you just said is total BUNK!
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not allowed within 1500 feet of a child.
WHICH ONE?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Consider the situation where the legal fee to create a contract in a company of five employees is $1,000 and one of those employees chooses not to pay his share. Then instead of five workers paying $200 each, four must pay $250. That freeloading right-wing bloodsucker has effectively stolen $50 from the other four. I'd suggest that union members take whatever action necessary to protect their property from these thieves.
Chances are, the "bloodsucker" is the only productive member of the group. The other 4 should be fired.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing seems to hate the 47% or now seems the 98%.
Another sheep who fell for the 98% bullsht put out by obama.

You and obama 2016 remind me of that idiot "99percent"
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope that fat union guy takes up the Foxy on his offer of an MMA bout. I wll blow the winner!!
OH, UM, SURE. THERE'S SUMTHIN' TO LOOK FORWARD TO. OHHHH.... DEBIL GET IT: THAT YOU INNER CHILD YOU NOT ALLOWED TO GET NEAR. WHAT HAPPEN? SOMEBODY AT CHURCH SEE YOU ASS-RAPIN' HIM?
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH ONE?
Oooooo, its my lover the debil!! Take me, Mandingo!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Syria was and still is an ally of Iran which was Sadaam Hussein's archenemy. Why would he be sending them his WMD?
You're an idiot!
To hide them from the U.S.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The population of the US is 311 million.
2% would be 62,200,000.
There are more federal income tax returns than that that pay taxes.
That doesn't count the joint returns where one retun would be two people.
My God you are one dumb POS.
If 20% of our population is under the age of 15, how the fck do you figure 98% of americans pay income tax? Obama lies to get sheep like you all lathered up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Consider the situation where the legal fee to create a contract in a company of five employees is $1,000 and one of those employees chooses not to pay his share. Then instead of five workers paying $200 each, four must pay $250. That freeloading right-wing bloodsucker has effectively stolen $50 from the other four. I'd suggest that union members take whatever action necessary to protect their property from these thieves.
Your concept of property" is ridiculous.

Why should I pay some malcontents to harass my employer, and possibility jeopardize my job, if I am satisfied with my terms of employment?
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooo, its my lover the debil!! Take me, Mandingo!!
TAKE YOU WHERE? YOU MEAN OVER TO SEE THE KID? YOU KNOW I CAIN'T DO THAT...

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Some Democrat union member went bezerk again, this time at an elementary school.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone else posted this yet?

NEWTOWN, Conn.— Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, according to The Hartford Courant, including the gunman. Some of the shooting victims are children, but it is still unclear if they are among the dead.

...What the heck is going on? First the Oregon shootings and now elementary children? The movie theater shootings took place this past July.

So why these random shootings one after another? What is driving people to do this?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell they don't! You obviously do not have experience working in HR for government agencies at the federal, state and local educational level. You are just another example of an ignorant liberal Democrat spewing your lies. It may be based on your ignorance, or you might be doing it on purpose. Either way, what you just said is total BUNK!
Just as I thought, you blew your cover with this reference to education. I was pretty sure you were a junior high school kid from your immature postings, this proved it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You say you want a revolution , the people are ready its long over due anyway .
When the mob threatens to steal the work of your lifetime, revolution may be the only alternative.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions don't protect incompetent workers, they want the bad eggs out of the work environment more than management does. What unions do is insure due process as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Surely you don't object to that, do you?
( http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amend... )
Hey Democrat gun nut! Any chance you were in Connecticut this morning or are you still playing in the woods killing defenseless animals for "sport"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah
If all employers treated their employees with respect & paid a fair wage, unions would not exist.
Unions barely exist anyway, except in government.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I DID VERY MUCH LIKE WHOEVER REGISTERED, "FENRIS THE BIG FAT ELF," HOWEVER. THAT WAS INSPIRED. HEHEHEHEHEHEH... WELL, ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SWALLER, EH, OL' FELLA? WHY... YOU COULD BE OUT WRASSLIN' OR HUNTIN' FO' DEERS OR JUS' BE DOWN THE LEGION HALL DRINKIN' BEERS, BUT INSTEAD YOU DONATE YOU VALUABLE TIME TO HEPIN' OTHERS IN A CHAT ROOM; NOBLE.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, you blew your cover with this reference to education. I was pretty sure you were a junior high school kid from your immature postings, this proved it.
Obfuscate all you want, dingbat, but that doesn't change the fact what you said it total BUNK! You are clueless and you just proved that, gun nut.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicfilte are you really this stupid “Lara Logan who confirms She Was Brutally and Repeatedly Raped in Egypt was she Taunting? Sonicfilte by Fields own analogy she asked for it….Right!!
Lara didn't work for FOX did she?

people don't make fun of CBS.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Has anyone else posted this yet?
NEWTOWN, Conn.— Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, according to The Hartford Courant, including the gunman. Some of the shooting victims are children, but it is still unclear if they are among the dead.
...What the heck is going on? First the Oregon shootings and now elementary children? The movie theater shootings took place this past July.
So why these random shootings one after another? What is driving people to do this?
CARS PRESUMABLY? AND GUNS, LET'S NOT FO'GET THEIR ROLE IN THESE KINDS OF THINGS..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Mimi Seattle 97,847
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 176,883
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 1 hr Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••