Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,963)

Showing posts 759,241 - 759,260 of1,033,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, that's a real genius statement. I guess it was the mulattos that handed out the worst beating in electoral history in the 2010 midterms........
yeah, you guys just keep worrying about those mid term elections.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do you one better, numbnuts; I wont worry about ANY of them, because they really dont affect me that much. I long ago moved away to a remote rural area where urban maggots cant survive. Its a very liberating feeling, and I really dont care what happens in your little electoral pissing matches (although I DO enjoy dipsticks like you crowing over tiny, temporary victories)....:-)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously flunked reading comprehension. The "people" the Constituton is referring to are the people who are members of the militia, not every fat alcoholic redneck NRA gun nut or football player in the country who wants to shoot his wife or Christmas shoppers.
"nobama 2012"
BUKKMANURE!!!!!!!!
Besides being a bigot, a racist and a hypocrite your comprehension skills are nil. You are stoopider than a box of rocks.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LMAO looking at the reports on the Portland mall shooter, Jacob Roberts. All the leftist phags on here immediately started talking about "rightwing nuts" etc et al. Turns out he's a drunken & doped-up, tattooed & pierced, un-educated left wing mixed-race mutt.

What a surprise.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Senior Republican campaign operatives who gathered over beer last week in Alexandria for a post-election briefing were taken aback by what they were told. A nonpartisan research firm presented data showing that President Obama had far outperformed Mitt Romney in managing the largest single expenditure of the campaign: television advertising.

Romney’s spending decisions on advertising look like “campaign malpractice,” said one person who had reviewed the newly circulated data.

Obama and his allies spent less on advertising than Romney and his allies but got far more — in the number of ads broadcast, in visibility in key markets and in targeting critical demographic groups, such as the working class and younger voters in swing states. As the presidential race entered its final, furious phase, for example, millions of college football fans tuning in to televised games saw repeated ads for Obama but relatively few from the Romney campaign.

All told, from June through Election Day, the Obama campaign and its allies aired about 50,000 more ads than Romney and his allies, according to the research firm’s data.

“The Obama guys put more lead on the target and were buying their bullets cheaper,” said an attendee at the briefing, Will Feltus, a senior vice president at National Media, the firm that represented Romney in 2008 and President George W. Bush in his 2004 reelection effort.

That contrast is among a series of revelations creating a stir in recent days as GOP consultants conduct postmortem meetings to review what went wrong in Romney’s surprisingly lopsided loss. To some Republicans, the ad-buying strategy reflected other problems with the campaign, including an insular nature that left it closed to advice from the outside. Romney campaign officials rejected the criticism.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/romney...
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that work out for in 2012?
Work?

That word is not in a Democrats vocabulary...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
"real dumb"
Way to go Michigan. You are to be applauded. You offer the folks the opportunity to be a union member or not. For "real dumb" this is a bummer, he has to make a decision, he prefers government make all his decisions.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Pollster: Republicans Have ‘Run Out Of’ White Voters
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/go...
lol! It's a curious and interesting point to make!
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

US Republican senator and Tea Party champion Jim DeMint is resigning to lead a conservative think tank.

His office said the South Carolina politician would become president of the Heritage Foundation next month.

The 61-year-old Republican was first elected to the Senate in 2004 and won a second term in 2010.

South Carolina's Republican Governor, Nikki Haley, will appoint his successor, who will serve until a 2014 special election.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
How do your doophus millionaire athlete tv buyers vote?

You ever ask them?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
are you afraid of hotdogs too?
You're nuts if you think that Michigan union members will let Republican fat-cats destroy the middle class without a fight. This is just another example of how out of touch right wing morons are with working class America. The Koch brother's stooges will pay for this.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Way to go Michigan. You are to be applauded. You offer the folks the opportunity to be a union member or not. For "real dumb" this is a bummer, he has to make a decision, he prefers government make all his decisions.
Peace
KMA
They always did in Michigan you dumb f*ck.

My God you are dumb.
Right to Work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Right to work laws allow non-union workers to steal benefits attained by dues paying members. As any good rightwinger will tell you, violence against thieves is necessary to protect your property.
Right to Work keeps the Unions in Check too instead of the national unions trying keep wages low just in hopes the companies will hire more people which is good for a unions position which translates into more union dues & revenue for the National Unions in non Right to Work States. Where in a Right to Work state if the union trys to keep wages low people can quit paying dues for poor representation.
Right to Work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts if you think that Michigan union members will let Republican fat-cats destroy the middle class without a fight. This is just another example of how out of touch right wing morons are with working class America. The Koch brother's stooges will pay for this.
UAW in Michigan has destroyed the Middle Class especially in Michigan and the only reason for lower wages or Tier 2 pay scale is to allow Chrysler, Ford, & GM the ability to higher more workers which translates in more union dues and there again the National UAW is & was only looking at their position economically not the Middle Class, Right to Work for Michigan is the best thing for the people of Michigan.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly boy, those fat tubs of goo in Michigan couldnt fight their way out of an oxygen tent.....

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Mary Jo Kopechne was an alcoholic bimbo gold-digger who knew of his reputation. She knew he was married and what she was getting into. She just wanted some of his money. Her greed is what got her killed.
"obama 21012"
Kennedy was a low life who wanted a little strange stuff. Drunk he drove off the road, into water and ran like a coward, making no attempt to get the young lady out of the car. He had to run, meet with others, to get his story straight. Kennedy, a real coward, you and he have much in common.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama smoked a little marijana in college like many student's did at the time. It was George Bush who was the cocaine addict with multiple arrests and DWI's on his driving record.
"nobama 2012"
Have you read president nobama's ghost written book where he admits to gay sex and using hard drugs?
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I know precisely what deployed means__maybe that's the problem for a mutt like you.
When posters use hahaha and bwaaa and childish sht like <:-o I always think of my pal Mike Reed who created the Flame Warriors site to describe morons and pretenders such as yourself.
If I were you I'd just go ahead and let Flacko do his own splainin because you're ringing up FAIL.
In other words, google is a mystery to you. Just how do folks get info out of the internets.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"While U.S. President Barack Obama has warned of serious consequences if the besieged Syrian government should deploy chemical weapons — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said it would be crossing a "red line" — there have so far been few specifics on how the U.S would respond to the situation."
Evidently Hilliary doesn't agree with your definition.
Too bad those words were written by mark gollom. Stupid fck.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"2 wars? Putz needs to quit living in the past. Leaving iraq did nothing to the deficit and neither will leaving Afghanistan."
I replied
"So, Spending less money has no effect on the deficit.
You are truly brilliant!!!
We spent something like 130 billion in 2011, about 30% less than was spent in 2008.
So, if cutting spending as no effect on the deficit, WTF are you constantly screaming about cutting spending? "
Now, lets see if the bigmouth Eman can apologize.
Now let's see if putz can remember a conversation

" Eman wrote: <quoted text> Come on homey, we have to tackle the 1.2 trillion deficit before we cab touch the debt. Cut, cut, cut"

See? Spending in general, stupid fck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 759,241 - 759,260 of1,033,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 33 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••