Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Gunner

United States

#821900 Dec 14, 2012
Breaking News.
Tea bagger kkkills innocent children cause he hates Obama.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821901 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer's lame humor is inappropriate for a tragic situation such as this.
YOU AN' YOU FUCKIN' "TRAGEDIES." IT LIKE THIS SHIT JUS' APPEAR OUT THE SKY AN' YOU A CHICKEN SITTIN' THERE BLINKIN' YOU EYES AN' SAYIN', "BOY, I WASN'T EXPECTIN' THAT?" SO YOU GOT IT WHERE YOU GOT TO TAKE YOU SHOES OFF AN' GET X-RAYED TO FLY ON A PLANE. WHAT THIS "TRAGEDY" CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE IS THAT IT MAKE NO DAMN DIFFERENCE AT ALL.
obama sucks

Denver, CO

#821905 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised a pussscccee like you wasn't involved in such a kkkowardly act.
It's what tea bag male pusscccees do.
dem, you douchebagging , soiled ,Depends wearing old fool, we know it's you.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821907 Dec 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Bush legacy continues...
I hope you're proud of your butt buddies behavior today. Pathetic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#821908 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
Has anyone else posted this yet?
NEWTOWN, Conn.ó Multiple people have been killed in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, according to The Hartford Courant, including the gunman. Some of the shooting victims are children, but it is still unclear if they are among the dead.
...What the heck is going on? First the Oregon shootings and now elementary children? The movie theater shootings took place this past July.
So why these random shootings one after another? What is driving people to do this?
He was in his 20's, had a child at the school. Probably some custody issue, people go crazy around holidays, it's awful. They have guns and want to take their frustrations out on the world, instead of just killing themselves. At least this killer was shot dead, they should have done that to the Batman killer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#821909 Dec 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
An "elementary" school shooting !!!
Worst in Connecticut history!
A KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM ... no LESS!
26 DEAD ...
Wait till 150,000 battle weary PTSD soldiers come back...You teach men to kill and then wonder why they do it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#821910 Dec 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Should have taken out Saddamn the same way Obama got Bin Laden. Enough of this invading/destroying/rebuilding an entire country to get one man.
AGREE, AGREE, AGREE. If we're gong to war with the objective of killing one fella, we're obscenely squandering our manpower. These are lives we're talking about, and not just on this side of the conflict. One guy - one bullet. Or one rocket launcher. Whatever.

:)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821912 Dec 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicfilte is this Union Coward still in hiding, has he even spoken out yet, are is he being a good Union Weasel and letting others speak for Him?
I'm of the mind that Unions are much like Republicans in that they've both outlived their usefulness.

And if one is gone there is no further need for the other. Sounds like a bipartisan plan, doesn't it?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821915 Dec 14, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Susan Rice withdrew herself from consideration because she was tired of the sexist, racist attacks from Republicans. She was tired of being the prime target of the republican's "War on Women" and "War on Blacks".
Heís not real. OK, heís black, he kind of does the thing, but heís not really down with the cause. Heís not one of us. Heís kind of black but heís not really, like, the Parker:ďWell because thatís just how I want to find out about him. I donít know because I keep hearing these things. We all know he has a white fiancee. There was all this talk about how heís a Republican, which, I donít really care, thereís no information at all. Iím just trying to dig deeper into why he has an issue. Because we did find out with Tiger Woods. Tiger Woods was like, Iíve got black skin but donít call me black.Ē SOME BLACKS ARE SO RACISTS THEY ARE DUMB THEY EVEN HATE BLACK PEOPLE,WITHOUT A WHITE THERE WOULD BE NO OBAMARead more at http://bossip.com/696477/race-matters-espn-re... guy you want to hang out with because heís off to something else.

Read more at http://bossip.com/696477/race-matters-espn-re...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821917 Dec 14, 2012
AP: 27 Dead, Including 18 Children, At Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown

http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-polic...

that's the one folks. how many of us have children sitting in school as we speak? gun control will not go by the wayside on this one. necessary changes will be passed into law.
carol

Orlando, FL

#821919 Dec 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in his 20's, had a child at the school. Probably some custody issue, people go crazy around holidays, it's awful. They have guns and want to take their frustrations out on the world, instead of just killing themselves. At least this killer was shot dead, they should have done that to the Batman killer.
18 children among the 26 dead.

None of us will have a happy Christmas this year. All of our thoughts will be with the parents and siblings of those sweet children who probably already had presents under the tree.

My head can't even get around that kind of sadness.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821921 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it suck when there's no women to fight with here?
AW, COME ON... A GUY AS AMBIVALENT AS YOU SHOULDN'T BE DRAWIN' DISTINCTIONS... YOU GO BOTH WAYS, DON' YOU?
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821923 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
20's????
That leaves Fred out of the equation.
NOT YOU THOUGH, HUH?
sigmund_ fraud

Blanchard, OK

#821924 Dec 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST I CAN SEE? MY CURRENT ONE REFUSES TO SEE ME ANY LONGER.
I am always available...and yes, you are gay....
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821925 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
20's????
That leaves Fred out of the equation.
While we ALL joke and goof around here (cheap entertainment), it takes an especially deviant and depraved mind like yours to exploit a tragedy involving one diseased maggot executing almost 30 people (mostly preschoolers). While I know (and am thankful) that you will never be able to procreate, you really should sincerely consider suicide. You have no worthwhile place on the planet, and the world would be a much better place with a "generation zero" loser like yourself gone.

Don't think, "just do it" :-).

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#821926 Dec 14, 2012
Here you go libtards!!! Here is what your feel good policies of nobody loses gets you. When you don't let people understand what it is like to fail this is what you get! A bunch of twenty somethings who have no ability to cope with the real world!!! Congratulations!!! Libtardism is a mental disease!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#821928 Dec 14, 2012
Iím going to use Liberal Logic!! The President and Hollywood should be held accountable for thisí Moral Declineí in our society? When you have 1-6 Americans in poverty, 47 million on food stamps and 23 million Americans unemployed and Hollywood promoting violence on their net-works daily one could sayĒ you weep what you sew!!Ē
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821929 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Horrible.
and here is no NRA argument to be made. any noise from that direction should draw condemnation from all sides.

enough is enough.
Lord Fetch

United States

#821930 Dec 14, 2012
NRA wins again!!! You fucktards must be beaming with pride.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821933 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
18 children among the 26 dead.
None of us will have a happy Christmas this year. All of our thoughts will be with the parents and siblings of those sweet children who probably already had presents under the tree.
My head can't even get around that kind of sadness.
JESUS WILL HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS, CAROL... CHRISTMAS CAROL.. I LIKE THAT. ANYWAYS, DEBIL MAKE YOU A BET, CHRISTMAS CAROL, JESUS NOT BE BACK FO' THE DEAD KIDS EITHER. QUITE THE GOD YOU CLOWNS GOT THERE. ANYWAYS, JESUS GON' HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS CAUSE HE BEEN DEAD THIS LONG TIME AND IS WELL OUT OF THIS MADNESS. DEBIL MAKE YOU ANOTHER BET: 20 MINUTES FROM NOW YOU GONNA GET HUNGRY AN' YOU GO AN' EAT. ETERNAL SADNESS IS ABOUT AS USEFUL AS ETERNAL LIFE, AND IS EQUALLY POSSIBLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Ben Dover 50,632
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min jacques Ottawa 179,404
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Mandela 68,660
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min wanna 4,797
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 59 min Swedenforever 25
Amy 10-24 1 hr Community Disorga... 8
Abby 10-24 1 hr Community Disorga... 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance