Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#821937 Dec 14, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama apparently believes that Assad has chemical weapons.
If so, where did they come from?
Iran, Russia or both. Syria's chemical weapons stock pile is located just to the Southeast of Aleppo and is being guarded by Syrian military personnel who have drawn up tightly around the base. Rebel forces control the rest of the region, it's roads, etc. so the chemical weapons are in jail so to speak.

There were five short range Syrian built scuds launched this week from near Damascus towards the Northern areas, apparently they caused no damage. Syria is said to have up to 400 Russian built long range scuds in it's arsenal, wherever that is.

The Syrian military is also using barrel bombs which sound to me like a newer version of what the US used to call foo gas.

Assad's days are numbered, even Russia agrees that the rebel forces will likely prevail. Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan will pick up the remaining pieces, the US will provide some funding.

The losers are Russia, Iran and the 40,000 plus Syrians who died in the revolt.

No American lives lost, no Syrian blood on America's hands.

Fkn McCain wanted to invade!
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#821938 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Breaking News.
Tea bagger kkkills innocent children cause he hates Obama.
You are a lying name changing peice of shit.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821939 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
18 children among the 26 dead.
None of us will have a happy Christmas this year. All of our thoughts will be with the parents and siblings of those sweet children who probably already had presents under the tree.
My head can't even get around that kind of sadness.
It is INDEED a moment of profound sadness, but equally disturbing is the puzzlement surrounding these types of heinous acts. I grew up in a communty where EVERY head of the household had an arsenal used in hunting equal to or better than any possessed by these school-shooting cowards, yet there was NOT ONE gun violence incident in my entire schooling duration Statewide (or regionwde, for that matter). In fact, no one even gave guns in the household a second thought. Morale? Its not the guns (because they havent changed); its the people, the civilization (term used loosely), and the morals that have fueled these scumbags.

High time we started utlizing eugenics and speedy capital punishment in our treatment of repeat violent criminals.....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821940 Dec 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
AP: 27 Dead, Including 18 Children, At Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown
http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-polic...
that's the one folks. how many of us have children sitting in school as we speak? gun control will not go by the wayside on this one. necessary changes will be passed into law.
Why are you people so focused on the guns? We need to focus on the people who could do such a thing. A person did this. What was wrong with him?
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821941 Dec 14, 2012
sigmund_ fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always available...and yes, you are gay....
WHICH IS ONLY A PROBLEM IF YOU IN OKLAHOMA OR TEXAS. YOU ALWAYS AVAILABLE FO' WHAT? ASS-RAPIN'? COCK-SUCKIN'? BE SPECIFIC.
carol

Orlando, FL

#821943 Dec 14, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> My guess would be depression brought on by years of the bad economy. That and a lack of moral compass to guide the mentally strained. There have always been these situations going on but now you have the news media harping on all of them in an attack on the 2nd amendment. Don't swallow the snake oil.
People are taking out their frustrations on others because something has to be different. The tension in the air is something most of us can tangibly feel. Only the insulated in their denial are whistling.

But three mass shootings in a little more than five months...something just isn't right.

However, no snake oil here. I actually heard myself say to my husband this afternoon that maybe we should buy a gun and get a concealed gun license.

If you knew me, you'd know how unusual it was for me to say that. I don't have any problem with gun ownership but never wanted to own one in my entire lifetime. It's astonishing that I would even suggest it.

However, I still don't want to own a gun.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821944 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same loud mouth pussccee that was ranting about killing people with your guns?
Never EVER phaggot, unless you are talking about violent murderers (whom I most ASSUREDLY would shoot and kill). I sure wish I had been able to intervene in Conneticut this A.M.

Take my advice, do the world a favor, and kill yourself....:-)
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821946 Dec 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
NRA wins again!!! You fucktards must be beaming with pride.
Kill yourself, please!! I'll loan you the firearm...
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821948 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same loud mouth pussccee that was ranting about killing people with your guns?
UM, NOPE. HE SEEMS TO BE YOUR ALTER-EGO. HE SEEMS TO BE LOTS OF YOUR ALTEREGOS.
carol

Orlando, FL

#821949 Dec 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
AP: 27 Dead, Including 18 Children, At Sandy Hook School Shooting In Newtown
http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-polic...
that's the one folks. how many of us have children sitting in school as we speak? gun control will not go by the wayside on this one. necessary changes will be passed into law.
A crazy person in China used a machete to commit mass murder a few years ago.

You're not going to stop the crazy by taking away guns. The innocent have the right to protect themselves.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#821950 Dec 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
I’m going to use Liberal Logic!! The President and Hollywood should be held accountable for this’ Moral Decline’ in our society? When you have 1-6 Americans in poverty, 47 million on food stamps and 23 million Americans unemployed and Hollywood promoting violence on their net-works daily one could say” you weep what you sew!!”
Stop lying, you've lost the battle, Obama is the POTUS and the economy is finally beginning to get back on track. The Bush era nearly destroyed the greatest nation on earth, McCain couldn't get his azz elected nor could Romney__it seems to a matter trust eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821952 Dec 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Iran, Russia or both. Syria's chemical weapons stock pile is located just to the Southeast of Aleppo and is being guarded by Syrian military personnel who have drawn up tightly around the base. Rebel forces control the rest of the region, it's roads, etc. so the chemical weapons are in jail so to speak.
There were five short range Syrian built scuds launched this week from near Damascus towards the Northern areas, apparently they caused no damage. Syria is said to have up to 400 Russian built long range scuds in it's arsenal, wherever that is.
The Syrian military is also using barrel bombs which sound to me like a newer version of what the US used to call foo gas.
Assad's days are numbered, even Russia agrees that the rebel forces will likely prevail. Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan will pick up the remaining pieces, the US will provide some funding.
The losers are Russia, Iran and the 40,000 plus Syrians who died in the revolt.
No American lives lost, no Syrian blood on America's hands.
Fkn McCain wanted to invade!
Regardless of the outcome in Syria, it won't be good.

Most likely another Egypt.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821953 Dec 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
If I've hurt your feelings, feel free to suck an apology from my co ck.
A worm like you could never hurt my feelings. I am enjoying watching you exploit the slaughter of children for your own pleasure though; exposes you for what you are. Soon there will be bloody pictures for you to masturbate over...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#821954 Dec 14, 2012
He killed his parents, mother was a teacher at that school
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821956 Dec 14, 2012
Almost ALL of the mass-shootings have taken place in blue States. Obviously a by-product of the mentally-diseased, leftist maggots that live there...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#821958 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
People are taking out their frustrations on others because something has to be different. The tension in the air is something most of us can tangibly feel. Only the insulated in their denial are whistling.
But three mass shootings in a little more than five months...something just isn't right.
However, no snake oil here. I actually heard myself say to my husband this afternoon that maybe we should buy a gun and get a concealed gun license.
If you knew me, you'd know how unusual it was for me to say that. I don't have any problem with gun ownership but never wanted to own one in my entire lifetime. It's astonishing that I would even suggest it.
However, I still don't want to own a gun.
He killed his parents
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#821960 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A crazy person in China used a machete to commit mass murder a few years ago.
You're not going to stop the crazy by taking away guns. The innocent have the right to protect themselves.
Think there was another one like that this week, it's easier with guns
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821962 Dec 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you people so focused on the guns? We need to focus on the people who could do such a thing. A person did this. What was wrong with him?
how many 'people' have we seen this year who've done much the same.

and not that it's even going to matter. go hit Twitter. you'll see very quickly that the focus will be on guns.

is shooting 18 children an over reaction? you can rationally expect the same in reply.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#821963 Dec 14, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never EVER phaggot, unless you are talking about violent murderers (whom I most ASSUREDLY would shoot and kill). I sure wish I had been able to intervene in Conneticut this A.M.
Take my advice, do the world a favor, and kill yourself....:-)
TALL ORDER FO' YOU, APPARENTLY. YES, I'M SURE THERE A REAL OT OF GUYS WHO WISH THEY'D BEEN ABLE TO INTERVENE THIS MORNING, AN' YOU SEEM TO BE MOST OF THEM? BUT, THE TRUTH IS, YOU WEREN'T AND NEITHER WERE YOU. WOW, THAT'S CONFUSING... ANYWAYS, THE OBVIOUS TRUTH IS: NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT RANDOM VIOLENCE, NEE, ACTS OF "TERRORISM." SO, LET IT GO AND HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY. ALL OF YOU. WHEW.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821964 Dec 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in his 20's, had a child at the school. Probably some custody issue, people go crazy around holidays, it's awful. They have guns and want to take their frustrations out on the world, instead of just killing themselves. At least this killer was shot dead, they should have done that to the Batman killer.
There are too few facts confirmed to draw any conclusions.

Your sentiment on the theater killer is understandable, but giving the police the power to execute suspects on the spot is dangerous.

The latest rumor is far different than your scenario above, but no point in repeating it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 52 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]