Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#821798 Dec 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The population of the US is 311 million.
2% would be 62,200,000.
There are more federal income tax returns than that that pay taxes.
That doesn't count the joint returns where one retun would be two people.
My God you are one dumb POS.
"real dumb"
2% of 311 million is not 62.2 million it is 6.22 million. It looks to me as if you are one dumb POS.
Peace
KMA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#821799 Dec 14, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be safer there than in my local mall or movie theater.
You'd be safest in a bunker 60 feet underground. Get to digging, so you can hide out for the rest of your safe little life.

Safety is overrated.
Freedom is much better.

JMO
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

#821803 Dec 14, 2012
Other Media Provocateurs Pan Steven Crowder's Performance

Video of conservative activist Steven Crowder's tussle with a union member in Michigan this week, which led to the Fox News contributor being punched, and knocked to the ground, has gone viral in the conservative media — but it's being panned by other career mischief-makers in the media who believe Crowder fumbled his performance.

Michelle Fields, a former video journalist for The Daily Caller who used to regularly cover Occupy Wall Street, said Crowder appeared to violate one of the first rules of this kind of stunt reporting: Don't taunt the protesters.

"Going to liberal rallies and confronting people is a delicate situation," Fields said. "It’s important not to taunt because you’re just putting yourself at risk."

Fields said she generally got good material simply by letting the demonstrators speak for themselves.

"It’s important not to instigate the person you’re interviewing," she said. "You don’t have to make them look stupid. I never went in trying to make them feel stupid. What I usually do is try to make them feel comfortable and gain their trust."

Fields only got into physical trouble once on the job, when New York City police officers handled her roughly at a protest.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/other-media...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#821805 Dec 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you call this insuring safe working enviroment and then being forced to place the degenerates back in the plant risking safety.
Chrysler Auto Workers Caught Drinking & Smoking Pot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hzyRjX_pX5cXX
Chrysler Group LLC says it was forced to reinstate 13 degenerates who were fired from its Jefferson North Assembly Plant two years ago after being filmed by a local television station drinking and smoking what the network suggested was a controlled substance before and during work.
Chrysler reinstates 13 workers fired for drinking on job
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121210/A...
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121210/A...
Unions don't protect incompetent workers, they want the bad eggs out of the work environment more than management does. What unions do is insure due process as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Surely you don't object to that, do you?

( http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amend... )
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#821808 Dec 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
Let’s see if the Liberal Media cover either of these stories: 3,000 US troops secretly return to Iraq via Kuwait…U.S. sending missiles, 400 troops to Turkey!!
The 400 troops and patriot missiles to Turkey is all over the news, matter of fact it's been expected right along. The 3000 to Iraq is all over the internet, haven't seen it on the news shows yet.
dem

United States

#821809 Dec 14, 2012
Wow, is this negro retarded!!!

Rob Parker thinks his critics are “uneducated” and “silly”

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 14, 2012, 10:19 AM EST

ESPN has admitted that commentator Rob Parker crossed the line when he questioned whether Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is not really black because he has a white fiancee. But Parker doesn’t seem to think he did anything wrong.

After making those comments on Thursday morning, Parker was inundated with criticism on Twitter, and in his responses on Thursday afternoon, he generally acted as though he was the one who was owed an apology for anyone daring to question what he’d said. Parker called his critics, among other things,“uneducated” and “silly.”

But Parker suddenly stopped tweeting on Thursday, presumably because his bosses at ESPN told him to knock it off. After all, if the critics who were going after Parker on Twitter are uneducated and silly, doesn’t that mean the bosses at ESPN who said Parker’s comments were inappropriate are also uneducated and silly?

Before he went silent on Twitter, Parker also told critics to tune in to Friday’s First Take for more discussion of the matter. That’s right out of the First Take playbook: The show thrives on provoking controversy. But Friday’s First Take didn’t open with Parker or with any discussion of Griffin. Instead, the show simply ignored Parker’s comments and launched into an argument between panelists Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith about Sunday’s Steelers-Cowboys game.

dem

United States

#821810 Dec 14, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions don't protect incompetent workers, they want the bad eggs out of the work environment more than management does. What unions do is insure due process as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Surely you don't object to that, do you?
I'd like to get a whole row of fatboy union protesters working on my schlongsicle. Can you hook me up?
dem

United States

#821811 Dec 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Other Media Provocateurs Pan Steven Crowder's Performance
Video of conservative activist Steven Crowder's tussle with a union member in Michigan this week, which led to the Fox News contributor being punched, and knocked to the ground, has gone viral in the conservative media — but it's being panned by other career mischief-makers in the media who believe Crowder fumbled his performance.
Michelle Fields, a former video journalist for The Daily Caller who used to regularly cover Occupy Wall Street, said Crowder appeared to violate one of the first rules of this kind of stunt reporting: Don't taunt the protesters.
"Going to liberal rallies and confronting people is a delicate situation," Fields said. "It’s important not to taunt because you’re just putting yourself at risk."
Fields said she generally got good material simply by letting the demonstrators speak for themselves.
"It’s important not to instigate the person you’re interviewing," she said. "You don’t have to make them look stupid. I never went in trying to make them feel stupid. What I usually do is try to make them feel comfortable and gain their trust."
Fields only got into physical trouble once on the job, when New York City police officers handled her roughly at a protest.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/other-media...
I really hope that fat union guy takes up the Foxy on his offer of an MMA bout. I wll blow the winner!!
dem

United States

#821814 Dec 14, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately we have a lot of those teabag dirt bags in Florida. never served in military but play in the woods on weekends with guns, they neither know how to use or know about killing another human...
Republicans are pathetic...They send our kids to fight for them around the globe and send their sons to phony church camp...I pray for the war they want, get rid of the wackos for good. fertilize the ground with the lot of them...They won't be missed...
BUY THE WAY CAROL YOUR AN ASSLICKING IDIOT
Would you be interested in tea-bagging me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#821815 Dec 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The 400 troops and patriot missiles to Turkey is all over the news, matter of fact it's been expected right along. The 3000 to Iraq is all over the internet, haven't seen it on the news shows yet.
Do you remember that night on the canal banks when you told me you loved me? Do you still feel the same?
dem

United States

#821816 Dec 14, 2012
carol wrote:
Gunner or Fred shoot up that school in Connecticut?
I cant believe they'd waste their loads when they've got a perfectly good receptacle right here in me!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821817 Dec 14, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody has personal beliefs but that doesn't mean that you can force these beliefs on others. At the same conference he also stated that he was against a constitutional amendment defining marriage.
You're an idiot.
I'm just pointing out what a lying sack of sht obama is, stupid fck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#821818 Dec 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Sonicfilte are you really this stupid “Lara Logan who confirms She Was Brutally and Repeatedly Raped in Egypt was she Taunting? Sonicfilte by Fields own analogy she asked for it….Right!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#821819 Dec 14, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell they don't! You obviously do not have experience working in HR for government agencies at the federal, state and local educational level. You are just another example of an ignorant liberal Democrat spewing your lies. It may be based on your ignorance, or you might be doing it on purpose. Either way, what you just said is total BUNK!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

#821820 Dec 14, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not allowed within 1500 feet of a child.
WHICH ONE?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#821821 Dec 14, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
Consider the situation where the legal fee to create a contract in a company of five employees is $1,000 and one of those employees chooses not to pay his share. Then instead of five workers paying $200 each, four must pay $250. That freeloading right-wing bloodsucker has effectively stolen $50 from the other four. I'd suggest that union members take whatever action necessary to protect their property from these thieves.
Chances are, the "bloodsucker" is the only productive member of the group. The other 4 should be fired.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#821822 Dec 14, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing seems to hate the 47% or now seems the 98%.
Another sheep who fell for the 98% bullsht put out by obama.

You and obama 2016 remind me of that idiot "99percent"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

#821823 Dec 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope that fat union guy takes up the Foxy on his offer of an MMA bout. I wll blow the winner!!
OH, UM, SURE. THERE'S SUMTHIN' TO LOOK FORWARD TO. OHHHH.... DEBIL GET IT: THAT YOU INNER CHILD YOU NOT ALLOWED TO GET NEAR. WHAT HAPPEN? SOMEBODY AT CHURCH SEE YOU ASS-RAPIN' HIM?
dem

United States

#821824 Dec 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH ONE?
Oooooo, its my lover the debil!! Take me, Mandingo!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821825 Dec 14, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! Syria was and still is an ally of Iran which was Sadaam Hussein's archenemy. Why would he be sending them his WMD?
You're an idiot!
To hide them from the U.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Nov 26 2 min Mister Tonka 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 180,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 48,579
EverGreen Belgrade 40 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start