Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,021 - 759,040 of 1,082,229 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
phagOdemocrat

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I look foward to a Republican minority.
Why do I picture you driving around with a whiney old white woman in the backseat?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly true in the case of the GOP.
...but,...but...they're still holding the purse closed to the Boy Messiah.

So...who died?

That smell of rotting flesh is your underpanties...
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an aside here, I was listening to NPR in the car yesterday and they were interviewing someone who did a biography of Joseph P. Kennedy - the patriarch of an American chain of evil - and I found it very interesting, indeed. As relates to your post, Joey baby had an incestuous relationship with liberal media. This is back in the 1930's! For example, he had a NY Times reporter writing speeches for him - Joe Kennedy - in secret. And then , afterward, that same reporter would write glowing columns about how brilliant a speaker Joe was!! Joe paid this guy under the table.
Lots more. Kennedy was so crooked, you could screw him into a dung pile without touching a fly. But, even this biographer was reluctant to go to far with Joe Baby's darkness. He didn't even mention Joe's buying off politicians, cops, lawyers, judges...whew!.... involved in his illegal businesses including rum-running. THIS is where the Kennedy legacy had its roots.
Anyways, back to my point: Liberal media has been unabashedly corrupt and sleeping with the enemy as far back as the 1930's at least. But I strongly suspect that it goes much further back. What we are witnessing today is Liberal Media cheating with newer, higher tech tools but the bottom line remains the same: manipulating the ignorant, unwashed masses(read: the entitlement crowd, the takers)
Keep watching Fair and Balanced. It's just like supporting the Democratic Party.
BTW, are you winning the annual War on Christmas?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Right to work is a scam. Period. And yes, I'm pro-choice, which includes being pro-personal responsibility for one's career choices, fella.
If you are against unions, don't join one. No-one's holding a gun to your head, and saying "Be a coal miner or die." That's what the term 'free country' means.
Pretty simple, really.
And now people have the freedom to work at "union shops" in michigan and join or not join the union. Choice my dear. Freedom.

Why do you say it's a scam?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an aside here, I was listening to NPR in the car yesterday and they were interviewing someone who did a biography of Joseph P. Kennedy - the patriarch of an American chain of evil - and I found it very interesting, indeed. As relates to your post, Joey baby had an incestuous relationship with liberal media. This is back in the 1930's! For example, he had a NY Times reporter writing speeches for him - Joe Kennedy - in secret. And then , afterward, that same reporter would write glowing columns about how brilliant a speaker Joe was!! Joe paid this guy under the table.
Lots more. Kennedy was so crooked, you could screw him into a dung pile without touching a fly. But, even this biographer was reluctant to go to far with Joe Baby's darkness. He didn't even mention Joe's buying off politicians, cops, lawyers, judges...whew!.... involved in his illegal businesses including rum-running. THIS is where the Kennedy legacy had its roots.
Anyways, back to my point: Liberal media has been unabashedly corrupt and sleeping with the enemy as far back as the 1930's at least. But I strongly suspect that it goes much further back. What we are witnessing today is Liberal Media cheating with newer, higher tech tools but the bottom line remains the same: manipulating the ignorant, unwashed masses(read: the entitlement crowd, the takers)
Joe Kennedy may have been a "liberal", but he was also a Nazi sympathizer, so deep was his hatred of the British over Ireland.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Real men can take the blame when necessary, and addressing the ballooning deficit and debt is absolutely necessary.
Try reality for a change.
The deficit has been going down, not up.
Stay stupid.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
White and Christian = GOP membership requirement.
black, broke, unteachable and fiscally irresponsible = DNC membership requirement.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"get" or "give"?
Cortina de número dos - buen trabajo!
Fenris the Archangel

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep spread that "98% of americans" lie?
Where's your cuckold, oreo? Banging away on the local crackho?
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
By law, union membership is NEVER required. Agency shop requires nonmembers to pay fees to cover the costs of the union's collective bargaining activities. Agency shop fee payers may request a refund of "any part of their agency shop fee which represents the employee's share of expenditures in aid of activities or causes of a political or ideological nature only incidentally related to terms and conditions of employment."
I like the way you think, wrinklesack. Shuck my oyster?
Fenris the Archangel

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe everything you 'hear', Shin. And don't fantasize about me opening your virus-laden links either.

:)
My father had virus-laden penis.
He made me touch it.
Fenris the Archangel

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>And now people have the freedom to work at "union shops" in michigan and join or not join the union. Choice my dear. Freedom.

Why do you say it's a scam?
And the scabs have a right to be murdered.
Freedom.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the economy crashes because of tax increases, the democrats will be demanding tax cuts.
Your predictions are always spot on.
Who won the election?
Stick with your assessments of Michelle's coiffures.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed that right wing men like us are violently retarded?
violently retarded?

I don't consider myself right wing, violent nor retarded.

self-image problems are suffered in large percentages by entitlement freaks(democrats).
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

phagOdemocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I picture you driving around with a whiney old white woman in the backseat?
Because you're always fantasizing about whiney old white women, freak.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

"They have good reason to be skeptical," said President Obama. "I think that what we've seen for too long in Washington is for politicians to put their jobs before the jobs of the American people; to think about the next election instead of the next generation. So what I've said, is that job number one for congress, and this is where we shouldn't have to compromise, because everybody says they agree, let's extend tax cuts for middle class American families, for incomes below $250,000, and that would cover 98% of Americans. They would know that next year their taxes would not go up one single dime."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep spread that "98% of americans" lie?
Lincoln Duncan spreads Salmonella Peanut Butter, Sh*t and Liberal propaganda.

...and never washes his hands between doing each.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
black, broke, unteachable and fiscally irresponsible = DNC membership requirement.
Sure, and winning elections...GOP...not so much.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your cuckold, oreo? Banging away on the local crackho?
Whenever the Mechanical Bull breaks down, they call Lily.
She works for free.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
By law, union membership is NEVER required. Agency shop requires nonmembers to pay fees to cover the costs of the union's collective bargaining activities. Agency shop fee payers may request a refund of "any part of their agency shop fee which represents the employee's share of expenditures in aid of activities or causes of a political or ideological nature only incidentally related to terms and conditions of employment."
Incorrect.

Agency shop and union shop (or closed shop) are two different arrangements.

Furthermore, many construction jobs require union membership before being hired, and the construction unions have closed membership rolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 45,833
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min Hatti_Hollerand 473
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min LRS 174,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 68,046
Amy 7-28 1 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 1 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••