Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,950)

Showing posts 758,981 - 759,000 of1,033,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or to increase Bill O'Reilly's ratings.
O'Reilly brags about being the No. 1 show on the Fox News Network...like THAT'S something to brag about. He's been a joke ever since he was a gossip reporter on Inside Edition.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jenna Bush Hager, daughter of former President George W. Bush, announced on Wednesday that she and husband Henry Hager are expecting their first child next spring.

"I'm nervous and so excited to say that Henry and I are pregnant—or I'm pregnant," Hager, a correspondent for NBC's "Today Show," announced on the program. "We're so excited. And I'm, you know, obviously nervous about it. I'm a first-time mom—but it's something I've always wanted."

Bush and former first lady Laura Bush called into the show to share their joy.

"I'm fired up! Looking forward to it. And I'm excited for Jenna and Henry," the former president said of his future first grandchild. "I said I can barely contain the news when I found out, so now I can tell all my buddies."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/jenna-bush...

Finally some good news from the Bush camp.

I feel bad for that kid though, imagine having the albatross that is W. Bush hanging around your neck.

I would just go with Hager as a last name.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Did I ruin a good story?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

How many of you old fossil left-wingnuts who always frequent this thread still do drugs?

Can't think of why else you are brain-dead.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What challenge?
Steven Crowder was clearly goading the protesters__creating his own news so to speak. Fox News can't seem to get enough of the little dust up using is as a breaking news segue on it's daily shows.
No video no story IMO.
Libtards always blame the victim when exposed. You are just another example of that retarded mindset. Grow up.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you gun toters massacred all of the Native Americans, destroyed the environment, started countless wars and allowed America to become nearly totally dependent on the resources of foreign countries. Good job, gun nut idiots!
How did gun toters allow the country to become "dependant" to anything ??????
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud of the fact that obama smoked dope?
Let's see his grades....
He must've done pretty good. He was a law professor for 12 years. What did Bush do before he became president? Let's see, he bought a pretty decent baseball team and drove it into the ground. I guess that was practice for later in life when he drove the country into the ground.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>O'Reilly brags about being the No. 1 show on the Fox News Network...like THAT'S something to brag about. He's been a joke ever since he was a gossip reporter on Inside Edition.
Says you. Wow, that's credible!!!

Baawwwaahhhhh!!!!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Did I ruin a good story?
Not sure, but how many times have you soiled your pants, gramps?
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't even show up for National Guard duty because he knew he'd flunk the drug test.
Bush listened to the people and released his records...
Obammie....not so much!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Another example of left wing silliness, failed logic and ignorance:
<quoted text>
"So why did the killer pick the Cinemark theater? You might think that it was the one closest to the killer’s apartment. Or, that it was the one with the largest audience.
Yet, neither explanation is right. Instead, out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did...
Duh!
People who cite Fox News as a source have the same credibility as people who cite Wikipedia as a source...none.
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He must've done pretty good. He was a law professor for 12 years. What did Bush do before he became president? Let's see, he bought a pretty decent baseball team and drove it into the ground. I guess that was practice for later in life when he drove the country into the ground.
African-American dope smokers get into hawvaard...
Affirmative Action works!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
A) I dont live in a "neighborhood"
B) If I see ANYONE on my private 155 acre compound, I absolutely DO go confront him/her (I do it all the time)
C) I wouldnt need to "grab" a gun, because I never go anywhere without one (or two).
You are AGAIN letting your emotion cloud the legal facts. Zimmerman had every legal right to do what he did without being attacked,and he WILL be acquitted. Besides, you never answered my question: given as Martin was smashing Zimmerman's head open, would you press murder charges against the kid if he had died?
You another person that comes on topix to make yourself seem harder than you actually are. I'm willing to bet zimmerman himself dont want to be acquitted. He & his family asking with the police of their city already received threats & they weren't anonymous. The streets ain't playing with him or his family. You might know that if you came off your 155 acres a lil more & ventured into the real world. The reason he will be made an example of is simple, fear of retaliation against the innocent as well as zimmerman. The law is behind & illiterate to the times. You can keep saying it till you run out of breath, florida's authorities know they have no choice but lock him up or face retaliation of extreme proportions. That's why his ass is locked up now. Thee state was going by the law until the black panthers came all the way from philly & put that bounty on his head. It's in everybody's best interest for the state convicts zimmerman if they want to limit the bloodshed.

PS: I dont care how bad Trayvon whipped his ass. He was minding his own business when approached by a stranger aggressively. He was fighting for his life. You can't start a confrontation with a stranger & then say he was beating me up, I was scared for my life so I shot him. Evidently he wasn't too scared to approach a teenager minding his business.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>People who cite Fox News as a source have the same credibility as people who cite Wikipedia as a source...none.
People who don't have a life and nothing better to do except post on Topix all day are useless morons.

Cough, cough.

That would be you.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvard sucks. The freshman dorms are depressing and so are the liberals there.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>How did gun toters allow the country to become "dependant" to anything ??????
We've been dependent on Middle East oil for decades. Without Japanese technology, we would be a third world country watching black and white TVs. Republicans and their War on Unions have stifled American ingenuity.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush listened to the people and released his records...
Obammie....not so much!
Another reason George Bush was stupid. President Obama's college records are nobody's business.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards always blame the victim when exposed. You are just another example of that retarded mindset. Grow up.
Steven Crowder (the Fox News "contributor" that nobody ever heard of before) was simply trying to make news where there was none so Fox would finally let him actually file a report. The violence that ensued falls squarely on his shoulders.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What challenge?
Steven Crowder was clearly goading the protesters__creating his own news so to speak. Fox News can't seem to get enough of the little dust up using is as a breaking news segue on it's daily shows.
No video no story IMO.
True asking a Simpleton (Liberal/Democrat) a simply question could ignite Outrage!! The question is will this “Macho Woman” sucker puncher accept Crowder Challenge? Then we had
Rest of these Union P…. tearing down a tent with woman inside!! Just being a typical Liberal… Maher/Letterman would be proud!!
THE DEBIL

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, SAILOR, GOT A LIGHT?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,981 - 759,000 of1,033,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-14 7 min PEllen 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 167,393
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]