Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,961 - 758,980 of 1,095,633 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a bunch of bullshit! 1st of all you aint black & neither is whom ever you were quoting so how can either of you get into the psyche of a black person? 2nd, you don't go putting in applications everyday only to be told their not hiring. Then turn around & have a white person working in the same store you just applied. There's just not enough jobs for all eligible americans & the black folks are the targets of undercover racism. Thats a fraction of the problem of america. Yes this is an american problem, not just am african american problem folks. Civil rights is admired more for the sacrifice then the outcome of all the sacrifice giving. I call it the piece of the pie theory. Americas authorities believe if that if they give black america a piece of the pie we'll stop complaining. Though true in past generations, todays generation of african americans aren't sold on that theory. We feel like if they won't give it to us, we'll just take it if need be illegally. Basically what you stated was black people were obedient in the past. What you dont take into account is my mother's generation was one generation closer to the times of slavery & more prone to obedience cause of their parents fear of what they saw coming up in the early 1900s. That fear is gone & will never come back. Everybody pretends to be blind to the fact of racial inequality so our generation is blind to the laws set in place to enforce that inequality. Someone please look up the lowest paying jobs & the percentages per nationality. I haven't & this is not fact, but I'm willing to bet black folks hold the title. As I stated in earlier post", this is a new america,a new era. My people have no problem working a 9 to 5. All we ask is to be compensated for such hard work. None of what you said is even remotely close to the mind of black people in america. The reason white people voted Obama in office is they want to get past the racial inequality in this country. They were smart enough to realize that the better black people do the better of the country is!
Perhaps if you had a better handle on the good Queen's English, you'd have better luck in the job hunt. If you want to work hard, good for you; that's a step in the right direction. Now f you can spread that fervor to the violent criminals in your midst as well, you'll really be accomplishing something.

Oh, and I have bad news; Barack is more anglo than negro. Deal with it...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Link it up.
Two hours pay per month should equate to about $400 per year tops.
If you can't provide a reliable/believable source, don't bother responding.
Lol...you really are a helpless twit.

“I love Leo”

Since: Dec 12

Love Leotown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THAT'S INTERESTING. "MENINME"? WHY WOULDN'T YOU JUS' WRITE ALL THREE WORDS? SQUEAMISH? AMISH? PRUDISH? YOU'LL COME TO ME, EVERYONE DOES, HONEY-BUNNY.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

*THIS* is what the Entitlement Culture has done to black America:

Forbes - Allen Iverson Earned Over $200 Million In His NBA Career. Now He's Reportedly Broke. Say, What?: http://tinyurl.com/73ymy9h

Thanks, Boy Messiah:(
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Link it up.
Two hours pay per month should equate to about $400 per year tops.
If you can't provide a reliable/believable source, don't bother responding.
Here you are, you lazy mutt.

http://bigthreeauto.procon.org/view.additiona...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But she still has that ring in her nose.
The guys call it a Love Handle:}
More likely a "tramp stamp."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what 'DILLIGAF' means?
:)
"get" or "give"?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Right to work states have lower unemployment and higher wages. Wonder why?
*THIS* is what the Entitlement culture has done to black America.

Forbes - Right-To-Work: Does It Improve Teacher Quality?: http://tinyurl.com/cpj4l66

"Based on results from the 2011 NAEP (the “nation’s report card”), 7% of Detroit public-school 8th-graders are proficient in reading. Even more staggering, 4% of Detroit public-school 8th graders are proficient in math."

RTW will hopefully begin to lift his sorry sag of humanity.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Depends. Conservative? Yes.
Have you ever noticed that right wing men like us are violently retarded?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Destabilizing the Republican party, November 2012.
Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down.
Destabilization of the party of tea
Jim Cramer, a loyal Obama Democrat, finally admitted tonight that Obama has no interest in a balanced approach to deficit reduction.

Bring on the fiscal cliff, better than bowing to Obama.
dem

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening , Fenris.
Good to see you're obsessing about me as always.
IzAphukingLoserDickSuckingHomo for sure.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you had a better handle on the good Queen's English, you'd have better luck in the job hunt. If you want to work hard, good for you; that's a step in the right direction. Now f you can spread that fervor to the violent criminals in your midst as well, you'll really be accomplishing something.
Oh, and I have bad news; Barack is more anglo than negro. Deal with it...
I know. With 100 percent African father and 100 percent white mother that would make him more white! That comment alone is a strike against your intelligence. Maybe you should have studied more human biology & learned more about genes & less queens english! Secondly, why do you even want him as a part of your race? All the shit you talk about the man. Let me find out your a Barack Obama undercover lover!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TITIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
THE DEBIL? WHO SAID THAT?BUT I'M HAPPY WE AGREE THAT SOLDIERS ARE COWARDS. PARTICULARLY AMERICAN SOLDIERS.
Another name, same phony draft-dodging Ghost.
PhaG_holeDemocra t

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly true in the case of the GOP.
Stick your finger in the smelly hole then sniff
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know. With 100 percent African father and 100 percent white mother that would make him more white! That comment alone is a strike against your intelligence. Maybe you should have studied more human biology & learned more about genes & less queens english! Secondly, why do you even want him as a part of your race? All the shit you talk about the man. Let me find out your a Barack Obama undercover lover!
Well I am good under the covers my brother will tell you that.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>IzAphukingLoserDickSuc kingHomo for sure.
I grew up in Oklahoma.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Forced union membership should not be a job requirement, given that it has absolutely no relationship to your experience, skills, or qualifications. It's about the same as requiring an employee to be white, or a Christian.
Forced my lily-white posterior. If you don't want to join a union, don't apply at a union shop. If the area where you live only has union shops, move. If there are no non-union shops for your chosen occupation, change occupations.

It really is a free country - but if you don't like it here, you're free to emigrate. Pretty much any other country will take you.

Bon Voyage!!
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

PhaG_holeDemocrat wrote:
<quoted text>Stick your finger in the smelly hole then sniff
You drunk, patriot?
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim Cramer, a loyal Obama Democrat, finally admitted tonight that Obama has no interest in a balanced approach to deficit reduction.
Bring on the fiscal cliff, better than bowing to Obama.
Republicans not in a position to raise taxes on 98% of American when the Republicans will be blamed.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Unions have out lived any usefullness. Shut them all down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••