Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,921 - 758,940 of 1,098,968 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real fkn dunce aren't you pal? Detroit didn't get anything right. The State of Michigan does it's business in Lansing goofball and the entire state is now a right to work state. Well, except for the police, fire, emergency responders and a few other "divisions" of public servants.
If you think that a bunch of Michigan's United Auto Workers are going to stop paying their dues, you're even dumber than I thought.
UAW dues at GM are $952 per year.

Thatsa lotta money.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 4 people out of over 65 million, oh no the gov't might collapse.
I know some Americans that have moved there to take advantage of their fantastic healthcare system, I guess they'll pick up the slack.
Carol now an expert on French actors!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be unethical is being forced to buy cable just because you moved into a certain neighborhood
Maybe you shouldn't have moved into a neighborhood with a housing association....that was your choice too, buddy. Choices have consequences.

You're just REALLY not ok with personal responsibility, are you...?
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a good thing she dropped from being considered. The middle-east is too volitile to be handled by a woman. Besides, the Arab world do not take kindly to a woman being in charge of anything.
Good move Susan Rice.
Gee. I wonder why the GOP lost the female vote?
Stay stupid.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney moved his money to the Cayman Islands, jobs to Singapore - does that count?:-)
Well, can he act or cook?
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TITIAN wrote:
YOU KNOW, IT'S FUNNY: SOLDIERS ARE ALMOST WITHOUT EXCEPTION, COWARDS. WHO CALLS THEM HEROES? RETARDS?
I completely agree mighty Titan. Lets put on our GI Joe outfits and drill each other!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, like I said, pass it around. You obviously have too much. Obama doesn't think you deserve to keep it all to yourself. You're supposed to think that too.
And I "altered" your post again. Too much ranting at the beginning.
Lahk ah sayd? How about "as I said?" Don't you agree that it takes the dirt road sting off your posts?

Maybe you can link me up with Obama telling the highly decorated military veteran Realtime to pass it around__if not save it for one of your topix paramours eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It's the choice to work or not to work. I prefer to work. But if I'm offered a job, it's MY CHOICE whether or not to accept that job, and no-one else's. My choice not to accept the job will have consequences - many of them potentially unpleasant - as will accepting the job. It becomes my peripheral 'job' to decide which to do. No one, no circumstance, will make that choice for me, for you, or for any other citizen.
<quoted text>Bull hockey. If I wasn't being paid, I'd quit, and find work that paid. Show me an example of a job in America where you're not free to walk out the door with your belongings and never look back.
JUST ONE.
Forced union membership should not be a job requirement, given that it has absolutely no relationship to your experience, skills, or qualifications. It's about the same as requiring an employee to be white, or a Christian.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TITIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
? I KNOW ALL THAT? DID YOU MISS THE PART ABOUT ME SHUTTIN' THIS THREAD DOWN? YOU JUS' HELPIN' ME, CLOWN. HEHEHEHEHE, BEND OVER YOU FATTY, DEBIL HAPPY TO OBLIGE... WE GOIN' WHERE DEBIL WANT TO GO... YOU JUS' HIS TOOL... HAHAHAHAHAHA... WHAT? YOU NOT NOTICE IT ALL FALLIN' APART, CLOWN?
Ooooo, you're the debil too? I thought I was just dealing with the titanic. Dont worry stud, there's more than enough of me to go around (and around, and around, and...).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a good thing she dropped from being considered. The middle-east is too volitile to be handled by a woman. Besides, the Arab world do not take kindly to a woman being in charge of anything.
Good move Susan Rice.
You don't understand.

Destabilizing the Middle East is the Obama plan.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

bureau_hq wrote:
Lenin here,
Komrad Belafonte is spot on....
"Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition “Like a Third World Dictator”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/belaf...
Kommie Sense
By
Komrad Lenin
There's no Fool like an Old Fool. America needs new blood. Look at those two old mules talking ol' times "...from Eleanore Roosevelt to ....the Jerk-In-Chief...blah, blah, blah"

Let them die along with Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, Hugo the Hippo, Mao Tse Tung, Khrushchev,... and let's let's move on to a brighter world. The Boy Messiah is a throwback doing a reprise at a strip joint and his naked stupidity will become his legacy, too.

BTW, Little suzzie rice sees the writing on the sh*thouse wall.

WP - Susan Rice withdraws name from consideration for secretary of state: http://tinyurl.com/d5592k7

Her sh*t has been floating to the surface lately and she - along with the Jerk-In-Chief - is afraid that more will surface. Too embarrassing for the Boy Messiah to handle.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a spearchucker? Is it big enough for your mammy to handle?
My mammy weighed about 450lbs, so I'm pretty sure it would be no sweat......

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where has that Gun Nut been? Did the other hypocrite libtards ban him?
Ignorance can be fatal, they say:>
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
UAW dues at GM are $952 per year.
Thatsa lotta money.
Link it up.

Two hours pay per month should equate to about $400 per year tops.

If you can't provide a reliable/believable source, don't bother responding.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any more?
The fact that you ever had a belly button ring speaks volumes about you.
But she still has that ring in her nose.

The guys call it a Love Handle:}
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Good move Susan Rice.
Dont worry about Susan, she's already moved on to "plan B"; javlein catcher at the spearchucker olympics....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
A sick world: We live longer, with more pain and illness
LONDON (Reuters)- The world has made huge progress fighting killer infectious diseases, but as a result we now lead longer and sicker lives, with health problems that cause us years of pain, disability and mental distress.
This "devastating irony", as researchers describe it, is the main conclusion of a five-year study that forms the most comprehensive assessment of global health in the history of medicine, according to the journal publishing the research.
The Global Burden of Disease study, led by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at Washington University, finds that countries face a wave of financial and social costs from rising numbers of people living with disease and injury.
Among other findings are that while malnutrition has dropped down the rankings as a cause of death and illness, the effects of excessive eating are taking its place. Smoking and alcohol use have also overtaken child hunger to become the second and third leading health risks, behind high blood pressure.
Over three million deaths globally were attributable in 2010 to excess body weight, more than three times as many as malnutrition.
"We've gone from a world 20 years ago where people weren't getting enough to eat to a world now where too much food and unhealthy food - even in developing countries - is making us sick," said Majid Ezzati of Imperial College London, one of the lead researchers.
However, the major health problems now are diseases and conditions that don't kill, but make us ill. We now live longer with more health problems that cause pain, impair mobility, and prevent us seeing, hearing and thinking clearly.
"Very few people are walking around with perfect health, and as people age, they accumulate health conditions," said Christopher Murray, the IHME's director. "This means we should recalibrate what life will be like for us in our 70s and 80s. It also has profound implications for health systems as they set priorities."
The study, as the largest systematic effort to quantify world health levels and trends, involved more than 480 researchers from 302 institutions and 50 countries. It was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and published as seven papers in The Lancet medical journal on Thursday.
----------
This goes a long way towards explaining why the Teabaggers are so mean and full of hatred.
They're old, infirm, and in pain.
Where's Huxley when we need him??
Very soon now, you'll be turned into Soylent Green.

A real cracker, you are!:}

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect she/he/it is a sock of Water Nymph's. What a twit.
She's been diagnosed with an intermittent Spark Plug.

Lotsa gas but no ignition:>
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol now an expert on French actors!!
L'État, c'est Carol" :-)
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
"For the past 22 years, I’ve been saying that the problem with black Americans is not white racism — but rather the lack of moral character! Until 50 years ago most black Americans were moral. They had faith in God and treated people the way they wanted to be treated. They believed in the promise of America — that if you worked hard and lived right, things would work out for the best."
He continues his commentary: "In stark contrast, most blacks today are looking for Barack Obama and the federal government to take care of them. Before the civil-rights movement, nobody — not even the president — could have come in as the 'lord and savior' of the black community."
More: "As a result of the man not being the spiritual head, the black community is subject to lies and false saviors. Blacks have been looking for a physical messiah and have forgotten that Christ has already come and made a way for them to be free. Now that Obama has been re-elected, this is the perfect time to re-establish moral clarity. And it is time to rebuild men and families and draw closer to God."
Thats a bunch of bullshit! 1st of all you aint black & neither is whom ever you were quoting so how can either of you get into the psyche of a black person? 2nd, you don't go putting in applications everyday only to be told their not hiring. Then turn around & have a white person working in the same store you just applied. There's just not enough jobs for all eligible americans & the black folks are the targets of undercover racism. Thats a fraction of the problem of america. Yes this is an american problem, not just am african american problem folks. Civil rights is admired more for the sacrifice then the outcome of all the sacrifice giving. I call it the piece of the pie theory. Americas authorities believe if that if they give black america a piece of the pie we'll stop complaining. Though true in past generations, todays generation of african americans aren't sold on that theory. We feel like if they won't give it to us, we'll just take it if need be illegally. Basically what you stated was black people were obedient in the past. What you dont take into account is my mother's generation was one generation closer to the times of slavery & more prone to obedience cause of their parents fear of what they saw coming up in the early 1900s. That fear is gone & will never come back. Everybody pretends to be blind to the fact of racial inequality so our generation is blind to the laws set in place to enforce that inequality. Someone please look up the lowest paying jobs & the percentages per nationality. I haven't & this is not fact, but I'm willing to bet black folks hold the title. As I stated in earlier post", this is a new america,a new era. My people have no problem working a 9 to 5. All we ask is to be compensated for such hard work. None of what you said is even remotely close to the mind of black people in america. The reason white people voted Obama in office is they want to get past the racial inequality in this country. They were smart enough to realize that the better black people do the better of the country is!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE