Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,861 - 758,880 of 1,079,016 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've just proven our case. You can't understand statistics, right? I'd had to see your LSAT scores--oh, that's right you don't even have a Bachelors degree.
"leosampleanus"
And you do have a bachelors degree, Bachelor of BS.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

The Republicans Have Failed the Nation

....The issue is that the Republican leaders who will be in charge in January are the Republican leaders who were directly complicit in the construction of the fiscal cliff and were directly complicit in getting us already to $16 trillion in national debt. Democrats are not to blame; both parties in Washington are.

Obsequious praise for small government does the Republicans no good when they too are in favor of big government in their actions. And having two leaders as the face of the party who have both been in Washington since 1986 does no good restoring credibility when these multi-decade residents of the swamp wink and smile that they really do think Washington is the problem.

Is it any wonder the American people have come to the conclusion that government isn’t so bad when the party of small government keeps expanding it too? The leaders of the party are the message, not the words. And the message does not resonate because they do not practice what they preach.

Until the Republicans change their message, they will keep losing. Changing the message means changing the men. Will 16 Republicans in the House be brave enough to stand up and say the party needs a new Speaker of the House?

This is not about the compromise. This is not about the fiscal cliff. This is not even about removing Amash, Huelskamp, Schweikert, and Jones. This is about beginning again anew — a process that cannot happen when the faces of the Republican leadership have been in Washington since 1986 expanding government while preaching the need for limiting it.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/13/the-republ...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

On Thursday, the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service republished an analysis that found no clear relationship between marginal high-end tax cuts and economic growth.

The report, initially published in September, was retracted later that month after top Republican senators complained about it.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Democrats and tolerance....

"Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) today apologized for using what he terms “the m-word” during a speech the previous evening"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-lo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Rice drops out...

"Susan Rice drops out of running for secretary of state, cites 'very politicized' confirmation process"

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/1...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

"Selling Snake Oil to the States" Study: ALEC's Advice to States on Jobs Is Actually a Recipe for Stagnation and Wage Suppression

"We tested ALEC's claims against actual economic results," said Dr. Peter Fisher, primary author of the study. "We conclude that eliminating progressive taxes, suppressing wages, and cutting public services are actually a recipe for economic inequality, declining incomes, and undermining public infrastructure and education that really matter for long-term economic growth."

The study dissects the methodology used by ALEC's lead author Arthur Laffer and his co-authors. It finds that their arguments and evidence range from deeply flawed to nonexistent, consistently ignoring decades of peer-reviewed academic research. Instead, Laffer et al repeatedly engage in methodologically primitive approaches such as two-factor correlations and comparing arbitrary small numbers of states instead of all 50.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/selli...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

oh boy the NFLs gonna be mad...

deductions...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Add a little carpal tunnel and it guaranteed!
How about a limp? I can do that too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Can anyone confirm if Leo was in NJ recently...

and 'its' sex?

"Naked Teacher 1st Test of NJ's New Tenure Law"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tenure-N...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was teasing with you pal__I actually look forward to your posts knowing that they are from a real person who takes pride in his family, friends etc.
FYI my economy is looking up and with any luck my net worth will reach it's 2001 levels at just about the same time Obama leaves office. In other words the George W Bush experience cost me about twenty fkn years.
At least I've got terrific health insurance now__how about you?
I have great health care.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Steven Crowder Doesn’t Deny Pushing To The Ground The Man Who Later Punched Him
Sonicfilter Crowder did denied pushing this Union….P**** but for the sake of the argument will this Thug Man-Up and come forward and accept Crowder offer (One on One)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the implication being that our fiscal history didn't start until 2009.
I think Erick just threw cold water all over that one.
so what else have ya got?
BS Don't have to have anymore than the 6 'count em'$6 Trillion, Barack Hussein Obama added to the national debt! Stick that in your filter, and scream to your heart's content. We bet it will be louder than an F-15?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.
Just proves there are a lot of stupid people out there. Of course turning on the tv and seeing what's on the network channels would prove the same thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

fed court and Illinois...

conceal carry...

BAN struck down...

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/bo...

CUE THE GUN NUT COMMENTS>>>>> >>>>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Sonicfilter...

OVER HERE!

this is the real michigan UNION THUG story...

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/12/12/interview-...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At least I've got terrific health insurance now__how about you?
Shouldn't you want to give some of it to those who want terrific health insurance too?

Where's your compassion, man?

You don't really need all that terrific health insurance just because you worked hard to afford it. I say redistribute it.

It's the new American way.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have great health care.
Yeah, right unless you get sick. Of course given your location perhaps you have TriCare and think that's the norm for all.

Kinda like Eed who thinks MediCare is private insurance.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right unless you get sick. Of course given your location perhaps you have TriCare and think that's the norm for all.
Kinda like Eed who thinks MediCare is private insurance.
Why do you commie leech Dems need to lie all the time?

“I love Leo”

Since: Dec 12

Love Leotown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

BABYDOLL, DID YOU THINK I WUZ JOKING?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a limp? I can do that too.
Oh geesh. Now nutsickles is going to claim you said you had a limp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search