Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I love Leo”

Since: Dec 12

Love Leotown

#821404 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening , Fenris.
Good to see you're obsessing about me as always.
IT ALWAYS AMAZES ME HOW MANY MEN LOVE YOU? YOU HAVE THIS MAGNETIC EFFECT ON SOLDIERS?
dem

United States

#821405 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening , Fenris.
Good to see you're obsessing about me as always.
You basterd, stop stealing my name (and my soiled shorts).
NWax

Windsor, CT

#821406 Dec 13, 2012
Boring here - just nobody is posting. later...
dem

United States

#821407 Dec 13, 2012
TITIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SURE, SAILOR! BEND OVER!
Awesome, you cant miss me!! I'm the 600lb behemoth you keep mistaking for the full moon. Stick your fist in, I'm stinkier than green cheese!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821409 Dec 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you crybaby John McCain & Lindsey Graham.
These two losers lied about Susan Rice & had a fit yet both of these jackwagons pushed for Condoleeza Rice who lied about Sadam's WMDs.
Republicans are really one sad bunch of sniveling crybabies.
When will they man up & put this country first for a change.
" "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. Now, this will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.""

What a lying sack of sht
dem

United States

#821412 Dec 13, 2012
TITIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
IT ALWAYS AMAZES ME HOW MANY MEN LOVE YOU? YOU HAVE THIS MAGNETIC EFFECT ON SOLDIERS?
Its my steel cock appliance. Military men find it riveting....

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#821413 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
" The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) estimates that 43,000 jobs in the medical devices field will be lost because of the tax. AdvaMed says those jobs will move overseas so companies can avoid the tax."
Focused like a laser.
The tax is applicable to devices sold in the US whether manufactured here or imported. Exported US manufactured goods are exempt.
dem

United States

#821415 Dec 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you crybaby John McCain & Lindsey Graham.
These two losers lied about Susan Rice & had a fit yet both of these jackwagons pushed for Condoleeza Rice who lied about Sadam's WMDs.
Republicans are really one sad bunch of sniveling crybabies.
When will they man up & put this country first for a change.
I agree completely, superdave. That Susan Rice reminded me of a bassett hound I used to have (they could have passed for twins). That dog loved him a good crotch....

“I love Leo”

Love Leotown

#821416 Dec 13, 2012
YOU KNOW, IT'S FUNNY: SOLDIERS ARE ALMOST WITHOUT EXCEPTION, COWARDS. WHO CALLS THEM HEROES? RETARDS?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#821417 Dec 13, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon moi, yer just as boring.
Coming from you, that's a compliment.
Thank-you!

:)
dem

United States

#821419 Dec 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie? I bet you shyt Chinese made stuff all the time.
Get help son, you are a dang fool.
I bet you could do the MC Hammer sideways shuffle really well on my sacowilliac. Care to try it on my sackncrack?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#821421 Dec 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
The Republicans Have Failed the Nation
....The issue is that the Republican leaders who will be in charge in January are the Republican leaders who were directly complicit in the construction of the fiscal cliff and were directly complicit in getting us already to $16 trillion in national debt. Democrats are not to blame; both parties in Washington are.
Obsequious praise for small government does the Republicans no good when they too are in favor of big government in their actions. And having two leaders as the face of the party who have both been in Washington since 1986 does no good restoring credibility when these multi-decade residents of the swamp wink and smile that they really do think Washington is the problem.
Is it any wonder the American people have come to the conclusion that government isnít so bad when the party of small government keeps expanding it too? The leaders of the party are the message, not the words. And the message does not resonate because they do not practice what they preach.
Until the Republicans change their message, they will keep losing. Changing the message means changing the men. Will 16 Republicans in the House be brave enough to stand up and say the party needs a new Speaker of the House?
This is not about the compromise. This is not about the fiscal cliff. This is not even about removing Amash, Huelskamp, Schweikert, and Jones. This is about beginning again anew ó a process that cannot happen when the faces of the Republican leadership have been in Washington since 1986 expanding government while preaching the need for limiting it.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/13/the-republ...
"somic"
I seldom reply to your posts. The reason? You pick and choose info from various sources and the information you cherry pick always fits your view. You blame all on republican politicians.
Be honest, admit that the vast majority of those who make our laws be it democrats or republicans their biggest concern is getting re - elected. We need term limits, 12 years maximum time in congress. Lets get back to citizen legislators. They would have to do a better job than what we are currently subjected to.
Peace
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#821422 Dec 13, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just proves there are a lot of stupid people out there. Of course turning on the tv and seeing what's on the network channels would prove the same thing.
Say's the guy who cain't get enough of "Turtle Man" and Sasquatch Hunters" but swears he won't watch "Buck Wild."

Hmmph!
dem

United States

#821423 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. Now, this will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.""
What a lying sack of sht
You really didnt expect a spearchucker to tell the truth, now did you?

“I love Leo”

Love Leotown

#821424 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome, you cant miss me!! I'm the 600lb behemoth you keep mistaking for the full moon. Stick your fist in, I'm stinkier than green cheese!!
? I KNOW ALL THAT? DID YOU MISS THE PART ABOUT ME SHUTTIN' THIS THREAD DOWN? YOU JUS' HELPIN' ME, CLOWN. HEHEHEHEHE, BEND OVER YOU FATTY, DEBIL HAPPY TO OBLIGE... WE GOIN' WHERE DEBIL WANT TO GO... YOU JUS' HIS TOOL... HAHAHAHAHAHA... WHAT? YOU NOT NOTICE IT ALL FALLIN' APART, CLOWN?

“I love Leo”

Love Leotown

#821425 Dec 13, 2012
YOU A CLOWN, CLOWN. DEBIL SHAKE HIS SLEEVE AN' FIVE CLOWNS FALL OUT. GIVE IT YOU BES' SHOT, CLOWN. WAIT! SERGEANT? LIEUTENANT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I JUS' SETTLE FO' CLOWN, CLOWN.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#821428 Dec 13, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right unless you get sick. Of course given your location perhaps you have TriCare and think that's the norm for all.
Kinda like Eed who thinks MediCare is private insurance.
"realtime"
You are a liar. Point out the post where I said Medicare is private insurance. I have said I have a suppliment to Medicare, that is private insurance.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821429 Dec 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax is applicable to devices sold in the US whether manufactured here or imported. Exported US manufactured goods are exempt.
The foreign manufacturer wont necessarily be the one taxed.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#821430 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you could do the MC Hammer sideways shuffle really well on my sacowilliac. Care to try it on my sackncrack?
Playing in the street again. Get help Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#821431 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to that post with your 2 wars post. Stupid fck.
What was your post about? the f*cking wars.
I knew you would never admit you were your typical jerkoff self.
GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 3 min ralph 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,617
music 5 min anonymousdoom 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Amy 9-16 44 min Mister Tonka 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,214
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,002
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search