Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,942)

Showing posts 758,821 - 758,840 of1,078,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

" The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) estimates that 43,000 jobs in the medical devices field will be lost because of the tax. AdvaMed says those jobs will move overseas so companies can avoid the tax."

Focused like a laser.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Susan Rice pulls her name from the nominating list for Secretary of State.
She puts the nation first__good for her.
Bullshit! Obama knew she didn't have a chance. She pulled her name to save face. Now the question is, his or hers?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

By associating an intense state of mind/body – fear and pain – with strangers, the mother hopes to condition her child to avoid them.

The next time the girl finds herself in a similar situation, she will most likely experience fear, pain or confusion.

Over time, she will lose her desire to reach out and connect with people she doesn’t know. By avoiding strangers, she hopes to avoid the negative feelings associated with them. Classic Pavlovian conditioning!

Needless to say, there are other more effective, yet non-traumatizing ways to teach children about their own safety, but that is a topic for another article, coming soon.

Anchoring is remarkably effective if done well. Think about it. How many of your responses during the course of a day are preconditioned? Do you stop at red lights?

Shake someone’s hand when it is extended to you? Do you pull over when you see flashing red lights in your rear view mirror? You don’t have to think about any of these responses. They are anchored in, ready to be employed when triggered.

If you want someone to be in your herd, then find a way to condition them. Fear works best for creating sheeple.

We could do a warped experiment, for example, on a small child. Find any common object – say a red ball. Hold up the red ball and then terrorize the child into a state of intense fear by yelling or screaming at him.

Then, put the ball away and return to normalcy. Repeat this sick little ritual daily.

Before long, all you will need to do is hold up the red ball and the child will respond with anticipatory fear. Soon, the ominous red ball will haunt the child’s dreams.

If you want to expand your power over the child, the red ball is now a nifty tool. Teach the child that the only way to escape the fear inducing red ball is to do what you want.STACY DASH

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If i believed you're a woman you might be right. But you've proven you're a beast.
Btw, skank, you just said you didn't respond to me. Hahahahahahaha
Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
" The Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) estimates that 43,000 jobs in the medical devices field will be lost because of the tax. AdvaMed says those jobs will move overseas so companies can avoid the tax."
Focused like a laser.
Good paying jobs. This train is running out of track and not only are the libtards not putting on the brakes they are pouring on the coal. Going to be one hell of a wreck!!!
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Apparently, the French actor isn't the only one getting the heck out of dodge.
Laetitia Casta, a wealthy French model (and a Victoria's Secret Angel) moved to London.
Alain Ducasse, a French chef, moved to Monaco to take advantage of their very low tax rates.
French singer and actor Johnny Hallyday moved to Gstaad, Switzerland, to escape the high taxes of France.
Wonder if enough of the wealthy leave France if the ordinary taxpayer can take up the slack?
If not, then what?
Romney moved his money to the Cayman Islands, jobs to Singapore - does that count?:-)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

" The photograph of Jacob Tyler Roberts depicts a thin chin beard and gauge earrings embedded in both lobes. Black, wavy hair frames a half-smile."

Doesn't that describe most of the ows folks?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Have to leave for a bit.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Incoming Oklahoma House Speaker T.W. Shannon has announced the leaders of various committees for the upcoming legislative session, including the creation of a new States' Rights Committee. The Lawton Republican announced committee chairs on Thursday and a few changes to the standing committees. The newly created States' Rights Committee will be headed by Arcadia Republican Rep. Lewis Moore, who says the committee will look for ways Oklahoma can 'exercise our sovereign rights.' Moore says the panel will start by examining the various federal funding streams that come to state agencies."

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" Five economic factors were analyzed in right to work and non-right to work states in the Midwest, with the following statistical outcomes:
1. Percentage Growth in Non-Farm Private Sector Employees (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 12.9%
b. Non-right to Work States: 6.0%
2. Average Poverty Rate-Adjusted for Cost of Living (2002-2004)
a. Right to Work States: 8.5%
b. Non-right to Work States: 10.1%
3. Percentage Growth in Patents Annually Granted (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 33.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 11.0%
4. Percentage Growth in Real Personal Income (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 26.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 19.0%
5. Percentage Growth in Number of People Covered by Employment Based Private Health Insurance (1995-2005):
b. Non-right to Work States: 0.7%"
Classic example of trying to feed someone a shit sandwich and telling him its a steak.
You can keep your low paying dead end jobs in south, along with your bullshit phony statistics. You can also shove your "bonus" ham at Christmas up your azz.
Union workers won't be fooled with FOX's smoke and mirrors, paychecks don't lie.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

"For the past 22 years, I’ve been saying that the problem with black Americans is not white racism — but rather the lack of moral character! Until 50 years ago most black Americans were moral. They had faith in God and treated people the way they wanted to be treated. They believed in the promise of America — that if you worked hard and lived right, things would work out for the best."

He continues his commentary: "In stark contrast, most blacks today are looking for Barack Obama and the federal government to take care of them. Before the civil-rights movement, nobody — not even the president — could have come in as the 'lord and savior' of the black community."

More: "As a result of the man not being the spiritual head, the black community is subject to lies and false saviors. Blacks have been looking for a physical messiah and have forgotten that Christ has already come and made a way for them to be free. Now that Obama has been re-elected, this is the perfect time to re-establish moral clarity. And it is time to rebuild men and families and draw closer to God."
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Obama knew she didn't have a chance. She pulled her name to save face. Now the question is, his or hers?
MAKE LIKE A GOOD L'IL REPUBLICAN AN' ANSWER IT YOUSELF
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have never commented on the Mayan thing. That was you all saying I did and then believing what you said. You people tend to do that a lot. Uh if you haven't noticed the world economy isn't exactly running on all cylinders. The experts (laugh) at the time didn't foresee that. I just repeated what the Budweiser guy told me. Again the world economy is not running on all cylinders. Prediction would mean I thought it up myself. What you and the other libtards on here didn't and still don't realize that 99% of those 'predictions' were headlines from various news services. Blame them not me.
I was teasing with you pal__I actually look forward to your posts knowing that they are from a real person who takes pride in his family, friends etc.

FYI my economy is looking up and with any luck my net worth will reach it's 2001 levels at just about the same time Obama leaves office. In other words the George W Bush experience cost me about twenty fkn years.

At least I've got terrific health insurance now__how about you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" Five economic factors were analyzed in right to work and non-right to work states in the Midwest, with the following statistical outcomes:
1. Percentage Growth in Non-Farm Private Sector Employees (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 12.9%
b. Non-right to Work States: 6.0%
2. Average Poverty Rate-Adjusted for Cost of Living (2002-2004)
b. Non-right to Work States: 10.1%
3. Percentage Growth in Patents Annually Granted (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 33.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 11.0%
4. Percentage Growth in Real Personal Income (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 26.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 19.0%
5. Percentage Growth in Number of People Covered by Employment Based Private Health Insurance (1995-2005):
b. Non-right to Work States: 0.7%"
You've just proven our case. You can't understand statistics, right? I'd had to see your LSAT scores--oh, that's right you don't even have a Bachelors degree.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Libya and Beyond: Obama Turned Out Worse Than Bush
Geopolitical Analyst Dan Glazebrook speaking at the Muammar Gaddafi Memorial in London. 3rd November 2012.
DUDE! YOU TURNIN' INTO THE KING OF THE SPAMMERS. YOU NEED DEBIL TO HEP' YOU WRITE YOU OWN MATERIAL? OR YOU WANT DEBIL SHOW YOU HOW SPAMMIN' DONE?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
DEM LIB OBAMA RACISTS SUPPORTER wow post race huh society democrats libs sound just like jim crow democrats just different colors still bigots no change
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
I GOT MINE... NOW WHAT? DO I EVEN MAKE YOU LAUGH ANYMO' OR AM I REGUNDANT? WHY, I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD MAKE YOUR TOES CURL...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Despite all the political rhetoric today about how taxes won’t be raised except on 'the rich,' inflation transfers a percentage of everybody’s wealth to a government that expands the money supply. Moreover, inflation takes the same percentage from the poorest person in the country as it does from the richest. That’s not all. Income taxes only transfer money from your current income to the government, but they do not touch whatever money you may have saved over the years. With inflation, the government takes the same cut out of both."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnana is nothing more than a bonehead with a spell checker on her PC.
Hi, Archie, sometimes known as Gunner fred...Jimmy is nothing more than a sock puppet lacking both skills and technology.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
Hahaha.as hard as you try your ocd wont permit you to ignore me. Lmao@u skank.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,821 - 758,840 of1,078,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min voice of peace 67,873
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 97,514
Abby 7-23 16 min PEllen 6
Amy 7-23 24 min Toj 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min loose cannon 174,462
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min gottondas 68,361
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,837
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE