Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,821 - 758,840 of 1,100,232 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#821346 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I GOT MINE... NOW WHAT? DO I EVEN MAKE YOU LAUGH ANYMO' OR AM I REGUNDANT? WHY, I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD MAKE YOUR TOES CURL...
And my eyes role back in my head, but that was a while ago...I might consider that depression clause the idjets were talking about. You could never be REGUNDANT, but that does make me laugh.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#821347 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha. Wow!
I'd HATE to see any scores by you, you White Trash Loser Idiot Coward...but excuse the typo anyway.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#821348 Dec 13, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Boeing and Exxon Mobile? Or all the billionaires buying up everything at Art Basel last weekend because they don't know what to do with their money? You're a damn fool.
What's for lunch at Shady Pines today?
"silly"
In fine form today are you not? Sleep well last night? You are insulting calling name's all those who have a different view than you do. Do you honestly think that all your views are the only correct choice? What's your beef with way some folks spend their monies? Jealous?
For lunch today; chicken salad sandwich, slaw and a few Fritos, for a beverage an ice cold Kokanee Gold.
Peace
PS: You often mention the Shady Pines. Is it one of your favorites? None around here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#821349 Dec 13, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Obama knew she didn't have a chance. She pulled her name to save face. Now the question is, his or hers?
So what, she's good at what she does and at least on par with Condi Rice in every regard so Obama will keep her around as UN Ambassador or in some other worthy role that doesn't require congressional approval.

Looks like Obama is fixin to shove it to McCain.

About time someone did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#821350 Dec 13, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
If the cable company asked people if they would prefer to have the benefits of their products with or without paying for it, some people without ethics would choose NOT TO PAY.
The same is true of union dues. If ALL workers get the benefits that unions bargain for, there will be some people without ethics who will not pay.
In both cases, the unethical people are behaving in a manner that is unfair, as well as dishonest
so have the unions which have been behaving in a manner that is unfair, as well as dishonest by keeping wages low in favor of the union giving the employer an incentive to hire more people which translates in more union dues for the union because the Union & employer both have an incentive and that is to make money.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#821351 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
you are a pathetic little parasite.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821352 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've just proven our case. You can't understand statistics, right.
Hahahahaha...explain those stats to me . Lmao@u illiterate liberal skank.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821353 Dec 13, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
David Frum is a contributing editor at Newsweek and The Daily Beast and a CNN contributor
Nuff said...
he was also a speech writer for Bush.

he also serves on the board of directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

he also......
TSM

El Paso, TX

#821354 Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone know if that Union P….the sucker puncher ever took Crowder offer ‘Mano a Mano’ is he still Hiding??

Spokane, WA

#821355 Dec 13, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnana is nothing more than a bonehead with a spell checker on her PC.
"Jimmy"
BULLMANURE!!!!
"leosampleanus" is a spelling and grammar expert. Just ask her.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821356 Dec 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Crowder was only a contributor to Fox News.
But what the heck difference does that make?
The unions were tearing down a big tent with people still in it who supported the governor and right-to-work.
Destroying people's freedom to take an opposing stand against any issue and getting punched in the face for trying to help prevent that is okay with you?
Please say no.
Steven Crowder Doesn’t Deny Pushing To The Ground The Man Who Later Punched Him

However, as much of a lapdog as Hannity was, his other guest, Andy Sullivan, of BlueCollarCorner,com, was a plain-talking union man who simply, directly and effectively challenged Crowder. The fact that Hannity and/or his producers felt the need to have another point of view suggests that Fox, too, has some doubts about Crowder’s credibility.

Sullivan is no liberal. He’s a Romney-supporting,“Ground Zero Mosque” antagonist and is or was running for some kind of public office because he is concerned we have become a nation of dependency. He said Crowder "deserved what (he) got."

Unlike Crowder, Sullivan, was to the point. He said the video was “very well edited.” He said that in a clip he had previously seen, the man who punched Crowder was first pushed to the ground by him.

It wasn't clear if the clip on the show was the same clip Sullivan was referencing. If it was, I could not tell if Crowder had pushed the man. But what was unmistakeable was that Crowder did not deny that he had. Instead, he started yelling that the man went down because he was “attacking a tent.”

Sullivan obviously didn’t buy it (and it did not seem to be so in the video). He asked skeptically,“And what were you doing?” to Crowder.

Once again, Crowder gave an evasive response that did not specifically answer the question:

We were there trying to prevent people from being hurt in the tent. You are a liar, Sir!

Crowder was smirking as he said it. Displaying inappropriate emotions, such as smiling when denying committing a serious crime, are further signs of deception.

Again, Crowder changed the subject:

You are being swallowed. Your unions are being swallowed. These are babies flailing before being put to bed. They are violent. This was not an isolated event. Look around you, man. This was the event!

Sullivan said, "You should be so proud taking pot shots at these people who are terrified about losing their jobs and livelihood. OK? That’s what they’re doing."

Instead of challenging the taking of potshots, Crowder said, "Do you know what a potshot is? Do you know what a potshot is?"

Sullivan said: "These people are desperate. They are scared."

Crowder sat back with a look of smug amusement that seemed out of place from someone supposedly upset about being assaulted.

Hannity interrupted to say,“Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Steven, you didn’t push anybody.” Hannity said that Crowder sent him the raw tape and that he had reviewed it thoroughly.

But Crowder didn’t say he never pushed anyone. He said to Hannity,“You have the unedited tape.”

Just how complete and accurate the “unedited tape” is I don’t know. But that was the only clear, declarative answer that Crowder offered during the interview.

http://www.newshounds.us/steven_crowder_doesn...

Spokane, WA

#821358 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've just proven our case. You can't understand statistics, right? I'd had to see your LSAT scores--oh, that's right you don't even have a Bachelors degree.
"leosampleanus"
And you do have a bachelors degree, Bachelor of BS.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821359 Dec 13, 2012
The Republicans Have Failed the Nation

....The issue is that the Republican leaders who will be in charge in January are the Republican leaders who were directly complicit in the construction of the fiscal cliff and were directly complicit in getting us already to $16 trillion in national debt. Democrats are not to blame; both parties in Washington are.

Obsequious praise for small government does the Republicans no good when they too are in favor of big government in their actions. And having two leaders as the face of the party who have both been in Washington since 1986 does no good restoring credibility when these multi-decade residents of the swamp wink and smile that they really do think Washington is the problem.

Is it any wonder the American people have come to the conclusion that government isn’t so bad when the party of small government keeps expanding it too? The leaders of the party are the message, not the words. And the message does not resonate because they do not practice what they preach.

Until the Republicans change their message, they will keep losing. Changing the message means changing the men. Will 16 Republicans in the House be brave enough to stand up and say the party needs a new Speaker of the House?

This is not about the compromise. This is not about the fiscal cliff. This is not even about removing Amash, Huelskamp, Schweikert, and Jones. This is about beginning again anew — a process that cannot happen when the faces of the Republican leadership have been in Washington since 1986 expanding government while preaching the need for limiting it.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/13/the-republ...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821360 Dec 13, 2012
On Thursday, the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service republished an analysis that found no clear relationship between marginal high-end tax cuts and economic growth.

The report, initially published in September, was retracted later that month after top Republican senators complained about it.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#821361 Dec 13, 2012
Democrats and tolerance....

"Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) today apologized for using what he terms “the m-word” during a speech the previous evening"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-lo...

Location hidden

#821362 Dec 13, 2012
Rice drops out...

"Susan Rice drops out of running for secretary of state, cites 'very politicized' confirmation process"

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/1...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#821363 Dec 13, 2012
"Selling Snake Oil to the States" Study: ALEC's Advice to States on Jobs Is Actually a Recipe for Stagnation and Wage Suppression

"We tested ALEC's claims against actual economic results," said Dr. Peter Fisher, primary author of the study. "We conclude that eliminating progressive taxes, suppressing wages, and cutting public services are actually a recipe for economic inequality, declining incomes, and undermining public infrastructure and education that really matter for long-term economic growth."

The study dissects the methodology used by ALEC's lead author Arthur Laffer and his co-authors. It finds that their arguments and evidence range from deeply flawed to nonexistent, consistently ignoring decades of peer-reviewed academic research. Instead, Laffer et al repeatedly engage in methodologically primitive approaches such as two-factor correlations and comparing arbitrary small numbers of states instead of all 50.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/selli...

Location hidden

#821364 Dec 13, 2012
oh boy the NFLs gonna be mad...

deductions...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-...
carol

Orlando, FL

#821365 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Add a little carpal tunnel and it guaranteed!
How about a limp? I can do that too.

Location hidden

#821366 Dec 13, 2012
Can anyone confirm if Leo was in NJ recently...

and 'its' sex?

"Naked Teacher 1st Test of NJ's New Tenure Law"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tenure-N...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 26 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE