Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#821523 Dec 13, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, you lazy mutt.
http://bigthreeauto.procon.org/view.additiona...
And who earns more, dipshit? A GM union worker, or a Honda worker? Think it's more than 1.5%?
Rightwingers are in a race to the bottom.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821524 Dec 13, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Here come the homoerotic fantasies of the rightwingers
Where's your cuckold, oreo? Banging away on the local crackho?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821525 Dec 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
Unions have out lived any usefullness. Shut them all down.
And small businesses.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#821526 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your luck, but in Michigan they can move into that neighborhood and not buy cable.
So, why is right to work wrong? Aren't you pro choice?
Right to work is a scam. Period. And yes, I'm pro-choice, which includes being pro-personal responsibility for one's career choices, fella.

If you are against unions, don't join one. No-one's holding a gun to your head, and saying "Be a coal miner or die." That's what the term 'free country' means.

Pretty simple, really.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821527 Dec 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
Unions have out lived any usefullness. Shut them all down.
And the defense budget.
stankyV_jj

Blanchard, OK

#821528 Dec 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. I wonder why the GOP lost the female vote?
Stay stupid.
Get back in the kitchen....make us some eggs
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821529 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Forced my lily-white posterior. If you don't want to join a union, don't apply at a union shop. If the area where you live only has union shops, move. If there are no non-union shops for your chosen occupation, change occupations.
It really is a free country - but if you don't like it here, you're free to emigrate. Pretty much any other country will take you.
Bon Voyage!!
The point is that there should not be any such thing as a union shop.

Twenty-four states now prohibit union shops. That's what "right-to-work" is all about.

Except for those like you who oppose individual choice.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#821530 Dec 13, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain "pretty much."
Was union membership required, or not?
By law, union membership is NEVER required. Agency shop requires nonmembers to pay fees to cover the costs of the union's collective bargaining activities. Agency shop fee payers may request a refund of "any part of their agency shop fee which represents the employee's share of expenditures in aid of activities or causes of a political or ideological nature only incidentally related to terms and conditions of employment."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#821531 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsisckles is posting from an airport bathroom as we speak. He knows alot about people like larry craig.
But he couldn't point out Larry Craig in an airport crowd.

He only knew Larry by his restroom name: Dick.

Location hidden

#821532 Dec 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and hear you are whooping it up on the weekends:
http://tinyurl.com/cazw5wg
Don't believe everything you 'hear', Shin. And don't fantasize about me opening your virus-laden links either.

:)
dem

United States

#821533 Dec 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
IzAphukingLoserDickSuckingHomo for sure.
Another pretender to the bone?? If there's schlongcake to be sloberknockered, I'm the she-man for the job....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821534 Dec 13, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans not in a position to raise taxes on 98% of American when the Republicans will be blamed.
Real men can take the blame when necessary, and addressing the ballooning deficit and debt is absolutely necessary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821535 Dec 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I look foward to a Republican minority.
When the economy crashes because of tax increases, the democrats will be demanding tax cuts.

Location hidden

#821536 Dec 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've always had the right to leave America for Beijing to live.
Stupid comparisons are a Liberal hallmark.
Yet, I've never felt the need to move to Beijing, as I'm quite happy as an American.

You, not so much.........but comparing my far superior intelligence with your dearth thereof, is pretty stupid, come to think of it.

Holy smokes, we agree.

Let the freezing of Hades begin!!!!
dem

United States

#821537 Dec 13, 2012
stankyV_jj wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in the kitchen....make us some eggs
Hiya, Stanky!! I'm half & half, does that count?
phagOdemocrat

Blanchard, OK

#821538 Dec 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I look foward to a Republican minority.
Why do I picture you driving around with a whiney old white woman in the backseat?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#821539 Dec 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly true in the case of the GOP.
...but,...but...they're still holding the purse closed to the Boy Messiah.

So...who died?

That smell of rotting flesh is your underpanties...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#821540 Dec 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an aside here, I was listening to NPR in the car yesterday and they were interviewing someone who did a biography of Joseph P. Kennedy - the patriarch of an American chain of evil - and I found it very interesting, indeed. As relates to your post, Joey baby had an incestuous relationship with liberal media. This is back in the 1930's! For example, he had a NY Times reporter writing speeches for him - Joe Kennedy - in secret. And then , afterward, that same reporter would write glowing columns about how brilliant a speaker Joe was!! Joe paid this guy under the table.
Lots more. Kennedy was so crooked, you could screw him into a dung pile without touching a fly. But, even this biographer was reluctant to go to far with Joe Baby's darkness. He didn't even mention Joe's buying off politicians, cops, lawyers, judges...whew!.... involved in his illegal businesses including rum-running. THIS is where the Kennedy legacy had its roots.
Anyways, back to my point: Liberal media has been unabashedly corrupt and sleeping with the enemy as far back as the 1930's at least. But I strongly suspect that it goes much further back. What we are witnessing today is Liberal Media cheating with newer, higher tech tools but the bottom line remains the same: manipulating the ignorant, unwashed masses(read: the entitlement crowd, the takers)
Keep watching Fair and Balanced. It's just like supporting the Democratic Party.
BTW, are you winning the annual War on Christmas?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821541 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Right to work is a scam. Period. And yes, I'm pro-choice, which includes being pro-personal responsibility for one's career choices, fella.
If you are against unions, don't join one. No-one's holding a gun to your head, and saying "Be a coal miner or die." That's what the term 'free country' means.
Pretty simple, really.
And now people have the freedom to work at "union shops" in michigan and join or not join the union. Choice my dear. Freedom.

Why do you say it's a scam?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#821542 Dec 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an aside here, I was listening to NPR in the car yesterday and they were interviewing someone who did a biography of Joseph P. Kennedy - the patriarch of an American chain of evil - and I found it very interesting, indeed. As relates to your post, Joey baby had an incestuous relationship with liberal media. This is back in the 1930's! For example, he had a NY Times reporter writing speeches for him - Joe Kennedy - in secret. And then , afterward, that same reporter would write glowing columns about how brilliant a speaker Joe was!! Joe paid this guy under the table.
Lots more. Kennedy was so crooked, you could screw him into a dung pile without touching a fly. But, even this biographer was reluctant to go to far with Joe Baby's darkness. He didn't even mention Joe's buying off politicians, cops, lawyers, judges...whew!.... involved in his illegal businesses including rum-running. THIS is where the Kennedy legacy had its roots.
Anyways, back to my point: Liberal media has been unabashedly corrupt and sleeping with the enemy as far back as the 1930's at least. But I strongly suspect that it goes much further back. What we are witnessing today is Liberal Media cheating with newer, higher tech tools but the bottom line remains the same: manipulating the ignorant, unwashed masses(read: the entitlement crowd, the takers)
Joe Kennedy may have been a "liberal", but he was also a Nazi sympathizer, so deep was his hatred of the British over Ireland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 26 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 49,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,000
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Grau 68,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 5 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago