Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,801 - 758,820 of 1,099,823 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#821325 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" Five economic factors were analyzed in right to work and non-right to work states in the Midwest, with the following statistical outcomes:
1. Percentage Growth in Non-Farm Private Sector Employees (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 12.9%
b. Non-right to Work States: 6.0%
2. Average Poverty Rate-Adjusted for Cost of Living (2002-2004)
a. Right to Work States: 8.5%
b. Non-right to Work States: 10.1%
3. Percentage Growth in Patents Annually Granted (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 33.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 11.0%
4. Percentage Growth in Real Personal Income (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 26.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 19.0%
5. Percentage Growth in Number of People Covered by Employment Based Private Health Insurance (1995-2005):
b. Non-right to Work States: 0.7%"
Classic example of trying to feed someone a shit sandwich and telling him its a steak.
You can keep your low paying dead end jobs in south, along with your bullshit phony statistics. You can also shove your "bonus" ham at Christmas up your azz.
Union workers won't be fooled with FOX's smoke and mirrors, paychecks don't lie.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821326 Dec 13, 2012
"For the past 22 years, I’ve been saying that the problem with black Americans is not white racism — but rather the lack of moral character! Until 50 years ago most black Americans were moral. They had faith in God and treated people the way they wanted to be treated. They believed in the promise of America — that if you worked hard and lived right, things would work out for the best."

He continues his commentary: "In stark contrast, most blacks today are looking for Barack Obama and the federal government to take care of them. Before the civil-rights movement, nobody — not even the president — could have come in as the 'lord and savior' of the black community."

More: "As a result of the man not being the spiritual head, the black community is subject to lies and false saviors. Blacks have been looking for a physical messiah and have forgotten that Christ has already come and made a way for them to be free. Now that Obama has been re-elected, this is the perfect time to re-establish moral clarity. And it is time to rebuild men and families and draw closer to God."
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821327 Dec 13, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Obama knew she didn't have a chance. She pulled her name to save face. Now the question is, his or hers?
MAKE LIKE A GOOD L'IL REPUBLICAN AN' ANSWER IT YOUSELF
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#821328 Dec 13, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have never commented on the Mayan thing. That was you all saying I did and then believing what you said. You people tend to do that a lot. Uh if you haven't noticed the world economy isn't exactly running on all cylinders. The experts (laugh) at the time didn't foresee that. I just repeated what the Budweiser guy told me. Again the world economy is not running on all cylinders. Prediction would mean I thought it up myself. What you and the other libtards on here didn't and still don't realize that 99% of those 'predictions' were headlines from various news services. Blame them not me.
I was teasing with you pal__I actually look forward to your posts knowing that they are from a real person who takes pride in his family, friends etc.

FYI my economy is looking up and with any luck my net worth will reach it's 2001 levels at just about the same time Obama leaves office. In other words the George W Bush experience cost me about twenty fkn years.

At least I've got terrific health insurance now__how about you?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#821329 Dec 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" Five economic factors were analyzed in right to work and non-right to work states in the Midwest, with the following statistical outcomes:
1. Percentage Growth in Non-Farm Private Sector Employees (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 12.9%
b. Non-right to Work States: 6.0%
2. Average Poverty Rate-Adjusted for Cost of Living (2002-2004)
b. Non-right to Work States: 10.1%
3. Percentage Growth in Patents Annually Granted (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 33.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 11.0%
4. Percentage Growth in Real Personal Income (1995-2005)
a. Right to Work States: 26.0%
b. Non-right to Work States: 19.0%
5. Percentage Growth in Number of People Covered by Employment Based Private Health Insurance (1995-2005):
b. Non-right to Work States: 0.7%"
You've just proven our case. You can't understand statistics, right? I'd had to see your LSAT scores--oh, that's right you don't even have a Bachelors degree.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821330 Dec 13, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Libya and Beyond: Obama Turned Out Worse Than Bush
Geopolitical Analyst Dan Glazebrook speaking at the Muammar Gaddafi Memorial in London. 3rd November 2012.
DUDE! YOU TURNIN' INTO THE KING OF THE SPAMMERS. YOU NEED DEBIL TO HEP' YOU WRITE YOU OWN MATERIAL? OR YOU WANT DEBIL SHOW YOU HOW SPAMMIN' DONE?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821331 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
DEM LIB OBAMA RACISTS SUPPORTER wow post race huh society democrats libs sound just like jim crow democrats just different colors still bigots no change
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821332 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gone for the day, cowardly White Trash Loser? Besides using your family names for your mythical wife, is that all you have? I said "to whom I USUALLY do not respond" and I wrote gunNUT (certainly wouldn't want to confuse a sagging Pole with the French). Now run along with you maniacal laughter or go back to the hee, hee, hee that a lot of your other stupid socks use...such a bunch of "real men" you ALL are...BOO! Run get a gun...
I GOT MINE... NOW WHAT? DO I EVEN MAKE YOU LAUGH ANYMO' OR AM I REGUNDANT? WHY, I REMEMBER WHEN I COULD MAKE YOUR TOES CURL...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821333 Dec 13, 2012
Despite all the political rhetoric today about how taxes won’t be raised except on 'the rich,' inflation transfers a percentage of everybody’s wealth to a government that expands the money supply. Moreover, inflation takes the same percentage from the poorest person in the country as it does from the richest. That’s not all. Income taxes only transfer money from your current income to the government, but they do not touch whatever money you may have saved over the years. With inflation, the government takes the same cut out of both."

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#821334 Dec 13, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnana is nothing more than a bonehead with a spell checker on her PC.
Hi, Archie, sometimes known as Gunner fred...Jimmy is nothing more than a sock puppet lacking both skills and technology.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821335 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Hahaha.as hard as you try your ocd wont permit you to ignore me. Lmao@u skank.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821336 Dec 13, 2012
YOU COULD THROW DEBIL A BONE ONCE IN A WHILE... SHOW A L'IL LEG?... DID YOU REALLY GET RID OF THE BELLYBUTTON RING? I PAINTED IT IN YOUR PICTURE... I TRIED TO GET RID OF THE CIGARETTE BUT IT LOOKED TOO GOOD WHERE IT WAS...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821337 Dec 13, 2012
"Liberal blacks who defend gun control on the basis of violent crime in the inner cities are also off base in overlooking that these urban areas have been under the complete political control of liberals for decades. It is the destructive social policies of the left that have precipitated the dysfunction that leads to violence in the black community."

Mr. Rush continues his commentary about gun violence in America: "Guns have always been plentiful in America – so why the increasing drive to control them? Simple: Societal dysfunction fostered by the left has led to increasing levels of violence, some of which is perpetrated with firearms. Once again, we have a problem liberals have created, and which they now intend to 'solve' through the stultification of our civil liberties – always for our own good."
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821338 Dec 13, 2012
DEBIL GOTS A BACHELOR'S DEGREE. IN FACT HE GOT A DOCTORATE IN IT...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821339 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE! YOU TURNIN' INTO THE KING OF THE SPAMMERS. YOU NEED DEBIL TO HEP' YOU WRITE YOU OWN MATERIAL? OR YOU WANT DEBIL SHOW YOU HOW SPAMMIN' DONE?
PAYme I'M not democrat welfare beggar PAY me OR 1Q,2Q,3Q,4Q
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#821340 Dec 13, 2012
More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#821341 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Archie, sometimes known as Gunner fred...Jimmy is nothing more than a sock puppet lacking both skills and technology.
Harmless sock puppet..right wing helped move the GOP too far to the right in 2012.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821342 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> I'd had to see your LSAT scores.
Hahahahaha. Wow!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821344 Dec 13, 2012
U A*h it doesn't matter if someone cuts and paste information that is not exposed you all want to argue about M.r OBAMA or REPUBLICANS that facts by the experts says they are all the same and it shows WWE,NFL,MLB,NBA, HOLLYWOOD,GOVERNMENT ALL THE SAME DISNEY
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821345 Dec 13, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
More Americans would blame congressional Republicans than President Barack Obama if talks to avoid automatic tax hikes and spending cuts break down, according to a poll released today.
BLAME BUSSH blame REPUGLICANS OBAMA IS PRESIDENT and he does what ever he wants cut the parlor tricks OBAMA and BONER YOU are BOTH LAUGHING AT THE PEOPLE WHEN YOU PLAY GOLF AND HAVE YOUR SMOKE BREAKS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Grand Birther 177,346
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••