Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,721 - 758,740 of 1,085,043 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No, dear. I dance in the middle. If I danced on the side of the pool table, I could easily injure myself.
Don't want that.
:)
Haha.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

What do you get the guy who has everything? If you’re Beyoncé, and Jay-Z is your husband, then you get him a $5 million watch.
Read more at http://bossip.com/695822/beyonce-gave-jay-z-a... LOOK AT THESE POOR BLACK DEMOCRATS 5MILLION DOLLAR WATCH WHILE PEOPLE IN THEIR COMMUNITIES ARE STILL HURTING FROM SANDY BLACK POLITICS
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
Fine example of Obama and his new era of transparency...
"Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R- UT) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he has been “thwarted” by the State Department from seeing any Americans who survived the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi. Many people forget that there were Americans who survived the Benghazi attack, some of whom were badly injured and are still recovering."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/12/12...
Grandstanding Chaffetz. There were three state department employees injured during the Benghazi attack, they, along with approx two dozen CIA employees were evacuated from the Benghazi CIA base and then out of the country. The injured were sent to Ramstein Military Hosp. The names of two of the injured were eventually made public.

They are not obligated to speak privately with Chaffetz and I suspect the CIA employees have been instructed not to talk to anyone in congress without being subpoenaed.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they come up with the phrase Right to Work? It should be "The Right to Pay Less"
I thought you were for choice,but I guess you only want choice if it allows you to kill babys and take what others have worked for, clasic lib mentality, demand freedom of choice for your desire but denie choice for all others .

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect she/he/it is a sock of Water Nymph's. What a twit.
Your suspector is broken.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

KurzweilAI.net

Should We Live To 1000?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. You can't make this sht up.
I don't know whats funnier. This skank replying or the skank thinking anyone cares.
You called carol a skank? Another Gunnut sock to whom I do not often respond...GFY, White Trash Loser.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you were for choice,but I guess you only want choice if it allows you to kill babys and take what others have worked for, clasic lib mentality, demand freedom of choice for your desire but denie choice for all others .
Workers have always had the choice to either seek work at union shops, or not.

Right to work is wrong.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can get someone to lift up the fold you'll see it's still there.
You don't know much about female anatomy, do you, namE? No surprise. Women don't get fat like that...you seem to have confused a woman's belly button with what happened to your Gnarly Old Prick.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Workers have always had the choice to either seek work at union shops, or not.
Right to work is wrong.
Right to work states have lower unemployment and higher wages. Wonder why?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Workers have always had the choice to either seek work at union shops, or not.
Right to work is wrong.
Detroit final got it Right!! The opportunity for all workers to choose whether to join or not!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>don't union leaders also frequently attend "conferences" in warm, expensive locations.
Not only that:

" Advocating for the working man doesn’t pay too poorly, it seems. Here’s a list of the annual salaries and benefits earned by the nation’s top labor officials, according to the Labor Department. This data is based on 2011 filings: AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka –$293,750. National Education Association President Dennis Van Roekel –$460,060

Service Employees International Union President Mary Kay Henry –$290,334.

American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees President Gerald McEntee –$512,489.

International Brotherhood of Teamsters President James P. Hoffa , Jr.–$372,489.

American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten –$493,859.

International Association of Fire Fighters President Harold Schaitberger –$323,811."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

'too', not 'to'...
My bad.
No one cares but leosanus.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TSM wrote:
The Liberal Media is trying to portray Obama as the 21st century FDR so Obama should embrace FDR position on Public Unions and dissolve them!!
FDR believed that “[a] strike of public employees manifests nothing less than intent on their part to obstruct the operations of government until their demands are satisfied. Such action looking toward the paralysis of government by those who have sworn to support it is unthinkable and intolerable.” What FDR feared about Public Unions is playing out in the streets of Detroit!!
The unions are the ones dissolving the jobs so they can gain more money for the jobs going to 3rd world developing nations they are done with USA just window shows now jobs are going more and more not many low skilled industry for the High School drop out no trade jobs DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICAN HAVE sold the people out now they point fingers it's one GOVERNMENT so anything BOTH SIDES ARE RESPONSIBLE BUT they have the FOOLS who all fall for the finger pointing

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Once had a similar job in a supermarket. The shop steward came around each week and collected the "dues" in cash. Always wondered what she did with the money.
Mine was taken out of my check.$32 a week.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You called carol a skank? Another Gunnut sock to whom I do not often respond...GFY, White Trash Loser.
BIGOT racists DEMOCRAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Right to work states have lower unemployment and higher wages. Wonder why?
Could be because it's not true: " "Findings are that the number of businesses and self-employed are greater on average in right-to-work states, but employment, wages, and per-capita personal income are all lower on average in right-to-work states," Stevans wrote.

But he noted that there was little "trickle down" from the business owners to the workers--the laws benefitted the business owners who did not have to contend with union contracts, but business employees didn't get those same positive effects--as evidenced by the lower salaries on average."

Your wife kicked you to the curb the minute she had enough funds to get away. Wonder why?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol
A teacher too dumb to join the union.
We pretty much didn't have a choice.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't there already laws on the books protecting fair wages?
What other purpose do unions have now? Besides forcing everyone to pay dues to get their crony democrats elected in order to milk taxpayers even more?
Yes, and osha enforces work place safety.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Right to work is wrong.
no your wrong.being forced to pay to work is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••