Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,929)

Showing posts 758,561 - 758,580 of1,072,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Treyvon who? Look, you're obviously a "joke character". No one can purposely be this ignorant.
You shouldn't pick on 2016 so much. Like all of us obama supporters, the plate in our heads shift when we get too much abuse. Just be kind please........

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>CONTROL your LOWER self
You first, dude. I think it has something to do with a mote in...

Oh never mind, such things are apparently beyond your capacity to grasp.

N e x t ...
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Cannot speak for leo, but IMO?
Bad bait...pierced nipples eventually tend to lose sensation, and that's definitely not on my agenda.
Real turn-off, actually.
Try replacing the bone in your nose with the diamond ring (now THAT'S hawt)......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been in prison.
Wasn't so bad.
Just gotta grease the right poles.
I wouldn't know, but, erm, thanks for the info?

Or not.

Really didn't need that image in my head.

Jerk.

:)
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical racist republican comment. There are no blacks on Staten Island. It's a haven for rich white racists. Any looting being done is being done by racist white thugs.
LISTEN STOP REPPING black people you are a dunce welfare dropout YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE YOU ARE A UNDEREDUCATED RACISTS OKAY WU TANG CLAN DUNCE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You strike me as a tranvestite (and they're my specialty). Care to swap bodily fluids?
Negatory, good buddy.

And I won't be catchin' ya on the flip side either, so don't get any crazy ideas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
I agree with your statistics, but keep your advice for yourself. It's sorely needed at home....:-)
You're kinda funny to, old thing.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bad bait...pierced nipples eventually tend to lose sensation, and that's definitely not on my agenda.
Real turn-off, actually.
MAN, YOU ARE A TOUGH AUDIENCE. YOU'RE GETTING BAD INFORMATION, HOWEVER, THE ADDITIONAL WEIGHT MAKES YOU AWARE OF YOUR NIPPLES WHICH, OF COURSE, YOU ARE INCLINED TO FORGET, SINCE YOU DON'T VALUE THEM THE WAY WE DO. FO' INSTANCE: A WOMAN HAS CHILDREN. THIS IS SOMEWHAT STRESSFUL ON YOUR NETHER REGIONS, OBVIOUSLY, BUT IT ALSO CAUSES YOUR BREASTS TO SWELL AN' PRODUCE MILK. IF I UNDERSTAND YOU CORRECTLY, THIS IS A DESENSITIZING EXPERIENCE? NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH, AS YOU KNOW. TO PULL AND TUG ON A NIPPLE IS SIMPLY A WAY TO ACTIVATE THE BRAIN, AND TO TELL IT THAT IT NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION. THIS IS ACADEMIC. NOW LAY BACK AND LET THE DEBIL DO WHAT IT IS HE DOES BEST WHICH IS TO BE IN LOVE WITH WOMEN. STOP TRYING TO TELL HIM HIS JOB. DUH.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and you are the reason why programs like Head Start were created: ghetto mothers who don't spend time with their children.
"TyQuan, git yo brutha, he be's chewin da lead paint agin. and throw da pampas out da winda wit da chicken bones and shit."
Jane. you ignorant slut, just how long is it going to take for you and dumb carol to figure out that I no longer reply to either of you. A couple of illogical liars, you're as dead to me as your Gormless Old Perverted party is to America.

Post # 2666--how appropriate...
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! Leosnana must have really whupped your azz badly for you to return with nothing but nasty comments.
Sorry I missed it!!
Just think, if you had half a brain, you could actually discuss things with her, instead of going postal when she makes a fool of you!! Or, more accurately, you make a fool of yourself and she calls you on it!!
That's the problem with you wingnuts. You constantly lose debates and come back with filthy insults 'cause it's all ya gots!!
Not a bit of actual content in your post, just playground insults.
poor little Fenris. He huffs and puffs and blows everyone, but can't say anything intelligent. LOL
I love how rise up in knightly fashion to defend the weak & feeble. Lets get together, and I'LL rise up like a fleshy minaret....
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>Negatory, good buddy.
And I won't be catchin' ya on the flip side either, so don't get any crazy ideas.
Dont toy with me, you hermaphrodidic minx.....
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't pick on 2016 so much. Like all of us obama supporters, the plate in our heads shift when we get too much abuse. Just be kind please........
UP! CRIPPLE IN THE WHEELCHAIR IS IN THE BUILDING! HOW YOU DOIN', BUD? YOU ABLE TO PEE TODAY? THANK THE VA FO' THAT.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Real turn-off, actually.
Dont worry about her. She gave birth to a mongoloid monkey recently, and it sucked the paint clean OFF those pink pencil erasers.....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>You first, dude. I think it has something to do with a mote in...
Oh never mind, such things are apparently beyond your capacity to grasp.
N e x t ...
YEah YEAh UHh mmmmm can't think oof anything control your self and don't murder babies because you like to C*mm,START A FAMILY, DONT HAVE SEX WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT BY TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BODY LIKE THE OLD GENERATION OF WOMEN USED TO DO BEFORE ABORTIONS WERE MADE POPULAR BY THE LIB, FEM, LESBO,DEMOCRAT, FAMILY DESTROYERS,MALE HATING
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jane. you ignorant slut, just how long is it going to take for you and dumb carol to figure out that I no longer reply to either of you. A couple of illogical liars, you're as dead to me as your Gormless Old Perverted party is to America.
How's about you do the rest of the forum a favor and dont reply to ANYONE? Into necrophilia now? Dig up dear old dad and go all "Oedipus Rex" on him.....
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jane. you ignorant slut, just how long is it going to take for you and dumb carol to figure out that I no longer reply to either of you. A couple of illogical liars, you're as dead to me as your Gormless Old Perverted party is to America.
BUT... BUT... IT YOU NOT RESPONDIN' TO ME WHICH KILLS ME, IT JUS' MAKES ME LOVE YOU MORE... YOU PUT HER OUT THERE, NOW DO THE RESPONSIBLE THING AN' INTRODUCE US!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Turrets??? Racist old fraud need a dictionary?
Isn't he the one who said dayshavoo? What a bunch of tards.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The "university president" fiasco has already proven you are a functional illiterate. Even faced with the cold, hard fact that negroes commit violent crime at a rate seven times higher per capita than the next highest ethnicity, all you can say is "racis"!! What on God's green earth would give you the idea I WANT hillblly, leftist psycho's like you to even TRY and comprehend facts and statistics (after you've consistently proven its beyond your meager mental capacity)?
You posted a slur.

Why do you think there is anything you can say to defend it.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UP! CRIPPLE IN THE WHEELCHAIR IS IN THE BUILDING! HOW YOU DOIN', BUD? YOU ABLE TO PEE TODAY? THANK THE VA FO' THAT.
Dont get high & mighty with me, you self-righteous windbag. You blew everyone but me last night.....
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
while you were typing that TyShawn threw TyQuan out the window.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,561 - 758,580 of1,072,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,612
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min scirocco 68,157
Amy 7-11 12 min Toj 12
Word (Dec '08) 17 min Doug77 4,574
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 45,472
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min george 3,816
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info