Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,929)

Showing posts 758,561 - 758,580 of1,036,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
"nutsucker" posts like that all the time. He has slurred both my wife and my daughters. He gets his jollies calling "carol" names. Face it you responded to a typical post from "nutsucker"
Peace
Republican right wing has become fun!

President Reagan might be too liberal for the party of the Romney/Ryan fiasco .

Bush people back in control

The Republican National Committee is rolling out a plan to review what worked and what didn't for the party in the 2012 cycle, appointing five people at the top of a committee that will make recommendations on things like demographics, messaging and fundraising.

The Growth and Opportunity Project is going to be chaired by RNC committee member Henry Barbour, longtime Jeb Bush adviser and political operative Sally Bradshaw, former George W. Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer, Puerto Rico RNC committee member Zori Fonalledas, and South Carolina RNC member Glenn McCall. Priebus, who is running for a second term, is holding a call with committee members to roll out the plan this afternoon.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so.
Even the self proclaimed church lady Carol had quite a record for sleeping around before she settled on baby Daddy. At least one previous hubby and who know how many sleepovers??
Ever notice how those who were the most wicked in their youth later find religion and pretend God forgives them for it??
are you Jewish?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ACORN? So you're part of the clueless 49% of republicans who think a non-existent entity helped Obama this time around?
Black Panthers who according to the Bush DOJ intimidated no one?
The cellphone myth?
It's good thing Mitt didn't get to bring his Muslim Brotherhood friends into the WH?
you really do need to come up with some new conspiracy theories. try Breitbart.com . they're hiring some new nutjobs.
Snakes have a forked tongue, too. Are you related?

ACORN was defunded by Congress after too many court cases involving them in voter fraud. Where have you been? Watching Liberal propaganda? Those ACORN operatives didn't just walk off to Mars, baby. They went back to work for the Boy Messiah without the ACORN T-Shirts.

Black Panthers and the Bush DOJ? Are you bassacwkward again? This is 2012 - Eric Racist Holder, the Jerk-In-Chief?????? Remember??

Try again. But this time, get a note from your mother. You desperately need some sort of credibility, boy, besides the crank-out-the-crap liberal propaganda links you love to use.

I trust that your mother acts like a grown up and not a "friend" to her kids:>
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too busy proving yourself an idiot to comprehend much.
And yet again, the homo-retard in you surfaces......
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to ACORN - the Boy Messiah's longtime buddy - about winning elections. Talk to the Black Panthers who intimidate people at voting booths about winning elections. Talk to Racist Eric Holder who refused to stop it. Talk to the Boy Messiah about playing the Race Card regarding Racist Henry Louis Gates and Trayvon Thug Martin and amnesty for Mexican illegals and Free Food Stamps and cellphones for his 99% voting block. Talk to the Jerk-In-Chief who bent over to Muslim leaders, blamed the Benghazi murders on anti-islamic videos instead of on Islamic Terrorism and all the while pandering to American Arabs and bleeding heart Liberal media.
You have no room to lie any further, Dood. Stop and take a breath before your next lie causes you asphyxiation.
How does it feel to know that Obama was reelected because of Neanderthals like you?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
are you Jewish?
In a way, "yes", as he is the discarded flesh from a sacred brit milah...

"The brit milah is a Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed on 8-day-old male infants by a mohel".
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need new material. As well as a functioning brin.
Boy Messiah is sssoooooo 2009, ya know??
After all, it was the nitwits like Beck who gave him the name, which was quite lame. You a Beck fan?? Whatever happened to him?? Wasn't he once on FAUX? How'd that go?? Did he die??
And then there's you..........
Republicans in denial after 2012.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Anybody see the big gas explosion off I-79/I-77 in West Virginia?
Sissonville, just above Charleston and home to the latest reality show "buck wild" which is said to be the hillbilly version of "Jersey Shore."

Talk about some thick bodied nymphs all squeezed up into Lardache jeans__Oh my! And those boys, whoa Nellie, too fat for the US Military.

Debut's on MTV on Jan 3, right after your birthday party__maybe you can check out that azz cheese on your fancy big screen.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so.
Even the self proclaimed church lady Carol had quite a record for sleeping around before she settled on baby Daddy. At least one previous hubby and who know how many sleepovers??
Ever notice how those who were the most wicked in their youth later find religion and pretend God forgives them for it??
You are long overdue to whack out on Jesus, you wrinkled old fruit.....:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
are you Jewish?
Are you Zoroastrian??

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAW, THAT JUS' ME STANDIN' ON YOU OXYGEN HOSE...
I don't wear hose, Jose'
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!!
I thought it would NEVER happen, but we agree.
Zimmerman was explicitly told to back off by the 911 dispatcher.
That IS true, but he was under no legal obligation to do so. He will walk scott-free.....
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that Obama was reelected because of Neanderthals like you?
Barack was reelected because Romney was too similar of a candidate. Hardly three clicks difference between the two, end of story.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
After all, it was the nitwits like Beck who gave him the name, which was quite lame. You a Beck fan?? Whatever happened to him?? Wasn't he once on FAUX? How'd that go?? Did he die??
Your race card is so 1960, nerd.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love your Ponytail!

It covers what we all know sits beneath every pony's tail:}

Boy Messiah is a fresh and fitting depiction of arrogant stupidity.
I'm a traditionalist at heart and enjoy calling a spade a spade.

Ponytail is an old word, too.

But you wear it well, Dood, and calling it an azz-cover just wouldn't work as well.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
As you say,'the right of public employees to collective bargaining'.
Think about it.
Why should any group of employees need some politicians to say they can form a union??
You have a funny idea of democracy if you think it's ok for the gov't to do that - any more than they can dictate what you eat, which is one of your pet peeves.
When people who work together are denied the right to collective bargaining, or discouraged intensely from it, all the talk of freedom and democracy in AMerica is just that: talk.
In your world, it's ok for people to commit treason by signing a secession petition, but it's bad if WalMart employees try to unionize in an attempt to make their lives better.
That's why you lost the election.
As Newt Said;
"The Republican Party cannot compete."
Pantywaist, you must literally be gargling your spooge in apoplexy today after the ramming your union phags received in Michigan. LMAO......:-)
THE DEBIL

Santiago, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about daggers and taxonomy?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE AND DEAD ANIMALS? K, HERE'S WHAT I KNOW ABOUT TAXONOMY AN' DAGGERS: THERE'S A WEBSITE CALLED, ANGIE'S SPERM. YOU CAN GO THERE AN' CHECK WHETHER YOU PLUMBER, YOU ROOFER, OR YOU DOCTOR HAS THE MOS' VIABLE SPERMS AN' THEN YOU CAN USE THE DAGGER TO KILL HIM OFF AFTER YOU SEDUCE HIM TO ENSURE HE DON' PASS IT ALONG TO ANY OF THE OTHER HONEYS.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you living with now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Snakes have a forked tongue, too. Are you related?
ACORN was defunded by Congress after too many court cases involving them in voter fraud. Where have you been? Watching Liberal propaganda? Those ACORN operatives didn't just walk off to Mars, baby. They went back to work for the Boy Messiah without the ACORN T-Shirts.
Black Panthers and the Bush DOJ? Are you bassacwkward again? This is 2012 - Eric Racist Holder, the Jerk-In-Chief?????? Remember??
Try again. But this time, get a note from your mother. You desperately need some sort of credibility, boy, besides the crank-out-the-crap liberal propaganda links you love to use.
I trust that your mother acts like a grown up and not a "friend" to her kids:>
awfully small button you have there.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet again, the homo-retard in you surfaces......
I enjoy your crude attempts at pretending you're not a gay cabellero!!

You're so ashamed about your own sexuality, you can't help but call others what you fear most about yourself.

Great example of projection!!

I think Ted Haggard has spoken at length how that'e what he did from the pulpit, while carrying on gay affairs!!

Larry Craig would be another great conservative example of a man who spoke out against homosexuality while seeking men to have sex with in public restrooms. Eeeewwwwwww!!

You fit the profile..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,561 - 758,580 of1,036,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 min mmm 3,788
Amy 4-19 16 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 23 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 28 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 32 min Mister Tonka 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••