Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821087 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Resist what?
I'm laughing. It's what I choose to take from you. Why do you have such a problem with that?
:)
I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT? I'M FROM THE SCHOOL THAT SAYS, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET." BUT I'M NEVER DISAPPOINTED WHEN I DON'T GET, ONLY WHEN I DON'T ASK. GET IT?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#821089 Dec 13, 2012
Steve Tech wrote:
Barack Obama was re-elected and the economy is improving. Consumers are buying many electronic goods for the holidays. http://bit.ly/xaKije
Yeah.......on credit. That's gonna help lots.

Please detect heavy sarcasm.

Sheesh.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#821090 Dec 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Doomsday Conservatives: Too Many Hormones, Too Little Plan
There is no Republican tax reform plan. In fact, in the last election Mitt Romney conspicuously and repeatedly refused to offer anything but the haziest outline of a tax plan. He would not specify which deductions he'd eliminate, or by how much, or for whom exactly.
There is no Republican plan to get rid of corporate welfare or taxpayer subsidies. Yes, Republicans grumble (rightly) against the Obama green-energy subsidies. But they have not got any kind of agreed definition of what counts as a give-away.
Nor is there a Republican plan for Social Security and Medicare. In 2005, the Republican majority in the House and Senate refused even to schedule a vote on President Bush's proposals for Social Security reform.
As for Medicare, the closest thing there is to a plan, other than the gesture of raising the eligibility age (which will only serve to shift 65 and 66 year olds into other government programs under the Affordable Care Act), is the Ryan plan, which goes into effect a decade hence. It's an odd kind of emergency that is so urgent it requires immediate enactment of a remedy, on penalty of national bankruptcy, but can wait ten years for the remedy to go into effect.
If Ryan-style Medicare reform can wait until 2023, why can't Ryan-style Medicare reform wait until there's a Republican president and Congress with a mandate to enact it, rather than use extreme and almost extra-constitutional measures to force such a reform on a president and Senate with a mandate to oppose it?
The short answer is: because there is no real plan, only a high-hormone demand to do something, anything, to defy and reject the results of the 2012 election. Once again: tactical radicalism, strategic nihilism.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12...
David Frum is a contributing editor at Newsweek and The Daily Beast and a CNN contributor

Nuff said...
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#821091 Dec 13, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Madame Tourrette posts from Kentucky
Love the right wing posts.
Democrats may be financing the Tea Party in the future?
Notice Carol does not want to renominate Mitt Romney in 2012.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821092 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well to give the Debil his due, and to invoke Marlowe's Faustus, he's always been a bit of an over-achiever.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#821093 Dec 13, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>don't union leaders also frequently attend "conferences" in warm, expensive locations.
man entering Hell " oh my gosh, have never seen so many right wingers in one room before"

Location hidden

#821094 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well to give the Debil his due, and to invoke Marlowe's Faustus, he's always been a bit of an over-achiever.
True.
Whatever plows Deb's garden is fine with me, as long as my implements aren't involved.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be, and all of that...
:)

Location hidden

#821095 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT? I'M FROM THE SCHOOL THAT SAYS, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET." BUT I'M NEVER DISAPPOINTED WHEN I DON'T GET, ONLY WHEN I DON'T ASK. GET IT?
Oh yes.

I definitely get that.

;)
carol

Orlando, FL

#821096 Dec 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the 'argument' was about a POS professional instigator from FOX.
but we can all see how you would want to make it about something else with your daily hypocritical postings that you never acknowledge when you're caught out.
how about you just ignore me? i'm about fed up with your holier than thou BS.
Crowder was only a contributor to Fox News.

But what the heck difference does that make?

The unions were tearing down a big tent with people still in it who supported the governor and right-to-work.

Destroying people's freedom to take an opposing stand against any issue and getting punched in the face for trying to help prevent that is okay with you?

Please say no.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#821097 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>F*CKING BINGO!!!
Good call.
Me thinks you have some bats in your Belfrey. What social class do you fonsider your F*CKING self in?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#821098 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Just the response I would expect from a right-wing republican racist. Rather than answering a simple question you resort to racial slurs and personal insults.
"nobama 2012"
You are a tad bit dense. You said a soldier should have know how to avoid being killed. I gave a list of wars that showed well over a million military casualties in various wars. You indicated you thought those who defend our country should have known how to avoid death. There is a big difference between you and them, you are a coward, members of our military are not.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821099 Dec 13, 2012
DEBIL IN LOVE WITH LIFE. HE LOVE IT'S VISUAL TEMPTATIONS, IT TRUE, BUT HE WAYYY SMARTER THAN THAT. HE LOVE EVERY BIT OF ITS YEASTY GOODNESS. DEBIL A MASTER OF LIFE... AND OF DEATH. WHAT YOU LOVE, JANE, IS YOUTH. YOUTH IS WHAT MONEY CELEBRATES AN' THEN TRIES TO BUY. DEBIL HAS NO SUCH LIMITATION. DEBIL LOOK INTO THE EYES OF A 95 YEAR OL' WOMAN AN HE SEE THE NAKED L'IL GIRL JUS' DISCOVERIN' HER FIRST PUBIC HAIR. JUS' WHO HE IS...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#821100 Dec 13, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the right wing posts.
Democrats may be financing the Tea Party in the future?
Notice Carol does not want to renominate Mitt Romney in 2012.
So? You low class Democrats didn't want to run John "Hienz" Kerry again either, hypocrite.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821101 Dec 13, 2012
YOU TAKE CAROL, FO' INSTANCE...

Spokane, WA

#821103 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>"Ghost writer". The term means that President Obama didn't write it. The ghost writer can write anything he wants. For instance, if I was your ghost writer I would write, "I, EasyEed, am a blithering idiot."
"nobama 2012"
Definition of ghost writer, one who writes for and in the name of the author. president nobama's ghost writer was selected by him. If any of the information was incorrect the president could deny it. You will note to date he has not.
Peace
KMA
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#821104 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL IN LOVE WITH LIFE. HE LOVE IT'S VISUAL TEMPTATIONS, IT TRUE, BUT HE WAYYY SMARTER THAN THAT. HE LOVE EVERY BIT OF ITS YEASTY GOODNESS. DEBIL A MASTER OF LIFE... AND OF DEATH. WHAT YOU LOVE, JANE, IS YOUTH. YOUTH IS WHAT MONEY CELEBRATES AN' THEN TRIES TO BUY. DEBIL HAS NO SUCH LIMITATION. DEBIL LOOK INTO THE EYES OF A 95 YEAR OL' WOMAN AN HE SEE THE NAKED L'IL GIRL JUS' DISCOVERIN' HER FIRST PUBIC HAIR. JUS' WHO HE IS...
You make a perfect Democrat. You're dumb as a box of rocks and live in fantasy land. Then you throw in a little immaturity at the end. Do you live in a rat trap?
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821105 Dec 13, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
You are a tad bit dense. You said a soldier should have know how to avoid being killed. I gave a list of wars that showed well over a million military casualties in various wars. You indicated you thought those who defend our country should have known how to avoid death. There is a big difference between you and them, you are a coward, members of our military are not.
Peace
KMA
OH, OF COURSE THEY ARE YOU MORON. IF YOU ARE FACED WITH THE CHOICE OF SHOOT OR BE SHOT THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A HERO. DUH. HOW STOOPID ARE YOU OLD MAN? ALMOST NO ONE NEEDED TO DIE IN A WAR... EVER. ONLY THE LEADER. ONLY THE MORON WHO INSISTS DEATH IS HEROIC.

Spokane, WA

#821106 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Google only pay's 2.4% in corporate taxes. Can you explain that? Don't believe me? "Google" it.
"nobama 2012"
At least Google pays something. You are one of the 48% of American's who pay no Federal Income tax. Hell you probably get a refund. Keep your hand out, it is in your genes.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821107 Dec 13, 2012
YOU NEED TO DIE OLD MAN, AND I'VE GOT JUST THE SOLUTION. LET'S GET THIS DONE BEFORE YOUR RIDICULOUS FANTASY GETS ANYONE ELSE KILLED.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#821108 Dec 13, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Will just have to see how this term plays out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Cali Girl 2014 49,931
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 min boundary painter 325
Abby 9-22 12 min Kuuipo 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min boundary painter 4,723
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min boundary painter 1,481
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 17 min boundary painter 1,283
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 20 min boundary painter 7,785
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago