Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,926)

Showing posts 758,501 - 758,520 of1,034,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
That is not true. Just where in the hell you think unions get the funds they donate to democrat candidates? From their only source in income, members dues.
Peace
KMA
The unions cook the books so that they can claim that only a tiny portion of the dues money goes towards partisan political action.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What chapter in the consitution says everybody has the right to a deadly gun?
"nobama 2012"
Check out the 2nd. amendment. It says in part "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally incorrect, because of tenure laws that pre-date union influence.
Dave is even dumber than he appears.
Varies by state and then region of state__stop being stupid.

Which came first__the union or the school board?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are quite the pair.
Really, tell me again how a story about getting professors paid more than they are supposed to by contract somehow relates to people paying higher tax rates?
Did you ever admit that those income taxes were indeed paid?
As if your little story was true. Computer records would show exactly how much they guy was paid. How could the university pay his withholding into his with holding account without it showing up on the accounting program?
If you are going to make up a story, at least do a better job of it.
I'm sorry, but its been explained to you via the actual article (as WELL as by me) numerous times. The sad truth is: you are just too stupid to understand.

Take your blue-collar, illiterate hick a** back to your urban slum factory, and get your tiny tallywhacker caught in a conveyor belt....

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>These right to work supporters have no idea how much labor unions benefit there workers. Besides insuring fair wages and compensation they keep unqualified people from performing work they aren't qualified to do. Labor unions eliminate shoddy workmanship and result in a more quality product.
Nobama 2012"
You are not very consistent. Just a couple of posts back you were bitching about the paid holidays federal workers get, and complaining bout them being free loaders.
You are very ignorant.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Varies by state and then region of state__stop being stupid.
Which came first__the union or the school board?
Most teacher tenure acts were passed in the 1920s and 1930s, although the Massachusetts law dates to the 1880s.

All were long before unions had significant interest in public schools.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The term militia can have several meanings. In the U.S. consitution's case, its referring to the police and the military. When it was written all soldiers and police were ordinary citizens. There wasn't no U.S. army or state police. You should of payed more attention in history class.
"nobama 2012"
Fortunately the Supreme Court has ruled otherwise. Pay attention to facts.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally incorrect, because of tenure laws that pre-date union influence.
Dave is even dumber than he appears.
It was not until the mid 50's that most teachers had tenure protection. Teacher unions started long before that & were instrumental in getting that tenure.

Try to keep up.

I can remember that a change in the Governorship's party meant a mass changing of state employees.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Classic.
"Jane Says"
"nobama 2012" dies not realize that for every dollar the Federal Government spends, 38 cents is borrowed. That is his idea of paid for.
Peace

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but its been explained to you via the actual article (as WELL as by me) numerous times. The sad truth is: you are just too stupid to understand.
Take your blue-collar, illiterate hick a** back to your urban slum factory, and get your tiny tallywhacker caught in a conveyor belt....
OK Mr Professor. We now know that the following two events are way different.

1) You get a $10K bonus check & your employer pays you with holding

2) You get a $12.5K bonus and your employer pays $2.5K into your with holding & you get a check for $10K

A blue collar hick like me can't see the difference but then again, I'n not a professors of dumbfuckedness.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will ever know if that young boy was up to no good or simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Which is why private citizens cannot take the law into their own hands unless their own lives are clearly threatened.
Since this citizen chose to do otherwise, I agree he should be made an example.
"carol"
It might be better not to judge Zimmerman before he is tried. In you mind Zimmerman is guilty. After all Trayvon did beat his head into the pavement. Photos exist showing the bruising bleeding on the back of his head. If a jury convicts Zimmerman he should be sentenced just like anyone else.
Peace

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jane Says"
"nobama 2012" dies not realize that for every dollar the Federal Government spends, 38 cents is borrowed. That is his idea of paid for.
Peace
Actually it's worse than that. ALL tax revenue that comes in during a given year now goes to SSI, Medicare, and Medicaid. Everything else that is spent is borrowed. EVERYTHING!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt lied. Mitt pandered. Mitt's FOX based agenda failed to sway the rest of the media.
and now we have a few in this country who have decided that they want their state to withdraw from the union. because they couldn't pick a 'winner'.
want some cheese with that whine? but who really cares as long as you're losing.
Talk to ACORN - the Boy Messiah's longtime buddy - about winning elections. Talk to the Black Panthers who intimidate people at voting booths about winning elections. Talk to Racist Eric Holder who refused to stop it. Talk to the Boy Messiah about playing the Race Card regarding Racist Henry Louis Gates and Trayvon Thug Martin and amnesty for Mexican illegals and Free Food Stamps and cellphones for his 99% voting block. Talk to the Jerk-In-Chief who bent over to Muslim leaders, blamed the Benghazi murders on anti-islamic videos instead of on Islamic Terrorism and all the while pandering to American Arabs and bleeding heart Liberal media.

You have no room to lie any further, Dood. Stop and take a breath before your next lie causes you asphyxiation.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

cheech_chong wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bogart that joint dude....
He can bogart my joint if he takes his last tooth out:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Rush Limbaugh.
Having a change of heart, eh? Welcome aboard!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

The failure of Republicans to deliver on their promise that tax cuts would be mostly self-financing is a large factor in the deterioration in our long-run fiscal outlook, and it is putting considerable pressure on programs such as Social Security. In fact, the Bush tax cuts can be thought of as a loan from the Social Security Trust Fund that was supposed to be paid back with the revenues from higher economic growth, a loan that is presently in default.

To see this, recall that the government began intentionally collecting a surplus from the Social Security program beginning in 1983 in order to prefund the retirement needs of baby boomers. The idea was to run a surplus for several decades while the baby-boomers were still working to get ready for the deficit years the system would experience after they retired.

The revenue from Social Security over and above what was needed to fund payouts reduced the overall government debt and allowed taxes to be lower than they could have been without these surplus funds. For example, the surplus that Bush inherited from the Clinton administration was largely due to the Social Security Trust Fund, and Bush argued it would be better to give this surplus to the private sector through tax cuts than to leave it in the hands of the government.

But it wasn’t better. The income of the wealthy grew as they pocketed the tax cuts, but workers experienced stagnant wages, a recession that hit working class households particularly hard, and intense pressure to cut important social programs.

Despite their failed promises, the Republican Party is asking that we extend the tax cuts for the wealthy, and some are even calling for further reductions in tax rates.

However, if the Republican Party is truly the party of business, then surely it will understand that no responsible financial institution would continue to invest in a business that failed meet, or even come close to the growth and revenue projections that justified the investment in the first place.

Read more: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/12...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty sick and uncalled for.
"silly"
APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Mr Professor. We now know that the following two events are way different.
1) You get a $10K bonus check & your employer pays you with holding
2) You get a $12.5K bonus and your employer pays $2.5K into your with holding & you get a check for $10K
A blue collar hick like me can't see the difference but then again, I'n not a professors of dumbfuckedness.
Indeed. As I said (and it gives me no joy typing this), you are just too obtuse......
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
It might be better not to judge Zimmerman before he is tried. In you mind Zimmerman is guilty. After all Trayvon did beat his head into the pavement. Photos exist showing the bruising bleeding on the back of his head. If a jury convicts Zimmerman he should be sentenced just like anyone else.
Peace
If Zimmerman had stayed in his house after the police were called and were on their way, he wouldn't have gotten his head beat into the pavement and a young boy would still be alive. The police would have made the call about his purpose in that complex.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about making a mythical Christian event a paid Federal Holiday. If they do it for Christmas, than they should do it for Hannukka, Ramidan, Imbolc, Diwali, etc. In this diverse nation, the Federal government should recognise the holidays of all religeons or none at all.
Define Christmas for us, boy.

This should be fun:>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,501 - 758,520 of1,034,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE