Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,461 - 758,480 of 1,083,784 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Poll: Nearly 60 Percent Of Republicans Want GOP To Compromise In Fiscal Cliff Deal

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

if they're running scared....i figure we need to go over the cliff. fix the middle class cuts after it happens, leave the rest alone, and there ya go.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you expect a single mother to care for 15 children on her own? This is why America has "safety nets". Her children deserve to be fed, housed, clothed, educated and medical care, regardless of the cost. Don't be so selfish. Life is not all about you.
You sick fckn baboon; 15 kids?? ANYONE breeding that much should have been sterilized long ago (especially if they cant afford them). Why do people who were responsible have to pay for this brood sow's "buyer's remorse"??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You had better learn just a little bit about union contracts and non-union employees. Oh that's right your lawyer read all your contracts. Violence against anyone is punishable by law. It's really a stretch to say a union contract is 'your property'?
You may shoot a person who illegally enters your home, inside the home. If you shoot him/her leaving in your backyard or where ever, you better drag them back into your home, before the authorities show up.
Oooo good tip o' the day... on how to deal with nutcase, stalker, psychoTic type thugs!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you lie. You are good at lying. Previously one had to be a union member to get a job in certain industries. To day they open shop.
Peace
KMA
"A right-to-work law is not needed to protect nonunion workers. Several federal laws already protect the rights of nonunion employees in unionized workplaces, such as the NLRB vs. General Motors Supreme Court decision in 1963, and the Communication Workers vs. Beck decision of 1988. Under federal labor law, workers cannot be legally required to join a union as part of a collective bargaining contract.[Maine Center for Economic Policy, 2/19/11]"
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Steven, stop whining, take your licks, and accept that getting hit in the face is a hazard of inserting yourself in the middle of an argument between billionaire-funded know-nothing ideologues and people whose livelihoods and stability are being threatened by the insatiable greed of the super-rich and the blind extremism of their wooden-headed political allies. In exchange, liberals will buy you a band-aid for the cut on your forehead and re-iterate that Punching Is Bad. Sound good?
http://gawker.com/5967804/do-we-really-have-t...
so says the $10 an hour NON-UNION wire puller...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The AR15 he stole belonged to a right-wing NRA gun nut. Proof positive that when guns are available, gun crimes will occur. If a gun ban had been in effect, there would have been no gun for him to steal. Just another reason America needs to get rid of all these guns.
Great response; "get rid of the inanimate tool that was stolen, not the criminal mutt that stole it".

Good thing dipshts like you are laughed at by policy makers. Guns will NEVER leave this country, if for no other reason so we can keep the negro on negro crime rate up at record-setting levels...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Here's yet another "rich white racist" being arrested for looting on Staten Island after Sandy...:-)

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/arti cle-looting2-1031.jpg
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Hannity Guest Confronts Steven Crowder:‘You Deserve What You Got’
Crowder described the scene yesterday as a “melee” and said even if he had lacked restraint, it would not have justified his getting assaulted.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-guest-conf...
'he lacked restraint'
that should settle the issue. if not, let's talk about edited video.
From your article:

Crowder: He was attacking a tent with women and children in it! People were pulling him off!

Sullivan: Oh, he was attacking a tent! Then what were you doing?

Crowder: We were there trying to prevent people from being hurt in the tent!

Sullivan: Listen, Steve, you deserve what you got!

Crowder: You are a liar, sir!

Sullivan: You deserve what you got.

When asked about right-to-work laws being fair, Sullivan agreed there should be less “dictatorship” in the way unions are run.

..."less 'dictatorship' in the way unions are run..."

He just lost his argument. You lost yours too.
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Outgoing Sen. Jim DeMint said Thursday President Obama will "get his wish" to raise taxes as part of a deal to avert the fiscal cliff.
"We're going to be raising taxes," DeMint told "CBS This Morning."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
not yours I bet!

i'd wager a bottle of Dom Perignon you are under $58K...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

RACISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Were do you come up with the racists?Are you talking about the Blacks?I go in the malls and i see black and white kids hanging out with one another!I see a lot of Blacks married to whites!
I have some Blacks that come to my church!Were are the racists?The
white people are the ones that put Obama in Office!!!!Why are you making this lie up????
Obama2016 is mentally-challenged. he just cant help himself. Its like Turrets syndrome run through a blender....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Many people DON'T celebrate either Christ, or Christmas. It's a 'free exercise of religion' type of society here, in case you didn't notice, and NO religion should engender a United States Federal holiday. Ever.
<quoted text>No. But it's quite apparent that yours didn't do you any favors in the 'smaahts' department.
:)
EXACTLY Right--and that is when we wish the other types a Happy Holiday of their OWN preferences.
SO, apparently, you do not celebrate the CHRIST part in CHRISTmas.

To which can then be stated-Happy Holi-day to yew as well!!

And no, you would be correct on the "favors for loserTics" type thing, as mine were consumed with having to pay for ALL thier own ways---such as one having his OWN PhD, thus teaching me WELL, that I too, should do the same with my OWN education (rather than relying on UNentitled "favors" of rather seedy based nature at times.) The same for my beloved 30 year hard working class matriach as well-- Bless their always and ever HARD WORKING, tax paying contributing, never givverment sucking off of OTHERS hard earned dollars w/out contributing type hearts!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
so says the $10 an hour NON-UNION wire puller...
Selective Editing by Fox News Contributor Revealed by Fox News

Unfortunately for Mr. Crowder, a look at the video broadcast on the Sean Hannity show appears to show quite clearly that he left out an important section of the footage when he put together his edit. A section of the Fox News broadcast preserved by the Web site Mediaite shows that Mr. Hannity’s producers at Fox News started the clip five seconds earlier than Mr. Crowder did. What the extra footage reveals is the man who punched Mr. Crowder being knocked to the ground seconds before and then getting up and taking a swing at the comedian.

There is one more anomaly in Mr. Crowder’s edit of the footage shot by his associates. The still frame he used for the clip’s title image on YouTube, which offers a much clearer image of the man punching him, was obviously shot by a second camera, from an entirely different angle than the rest of the footage he presented of the man hitting him. If Mr. Crowder wants to clear up the mystery of exactly what happened just before he was punched, it might make sense for him to release any footage of the incident shot from that second angle.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/12/s...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I see whites and blacks together all the time. My favorite performer is Darius Rucker who is happily married to a white woman and performs with an all white band and sings (sit down for this) COUNTRY MUSIC! I was responding to the poster who made the racist statement that blacks were doing all the looting on Staten Island. I simply pointed out that there are no blacks on Staten Island so the looters must be white.
I posted that comment dipsht, and it actually said "its a known fact negroes do most of the looting in the aftermath of natural disasters nationwide"; ie NOT just directed at Sandy (although I did just post two unrefuted link showng exactly that). In fact, negroes dont even WAIT for natural disasters; just go to youtube and search "flashmob loots store"......:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama2016 is mentally-challenged. he just cant help himself. Its like Turrets syndrome run through a blender....
LOL

"ah smell SMOKE"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From your article:
Crowder: He was attacking a tent with women and children in it! People were pulling him off!
Sullivan: Oh, he was attacking a tent! Then what were you doing?
Crowder: We were there trying to prevent people from being hurt in the tent!
Sullivan: Listen, Steve, you deserve what you got!
Crowder: You are a liar, sir!
Sullivan: You deserve what you got.
When asked about right-to-work laws being fair, Sullivan agreed there should be less “dictatorship” in the way unions are run.
..."less 'dictatorship' in the way unions are run..."
He just lost his argument. You lost yours too.
the 'argument' was about a POS professional instigator from FOX.

but we can all see how you would want to make it about something else with your daily hypocritical postings that you never acknowledge when you're caught out.

how about you just ignore me? i'm about fed up with your holier than thou BS.
NativeNorthernAm erican

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

And I won't confuse you any further with FACTS lol.

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Many people DON'T celebrate either Christ, or Christmas. It's a 'free exercise of religion' type of society here, in case you didn't notice, and NO religion should engender a United States Federal holiday. Ever.
<quoted text>No. But it's quite apparent that yours didn't do you any favors in the 'smaahts' department.
:)
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's just who they are--Trash is their middle name...first name White last name Loser, I believe.
Your name has ALWAYS consisted of 4 letters; fill in the blank for me please: C-_-N-T..........
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Doomsday for the Defense Department

Cuts are coming to the Pentagon whether sequestration happens or not--but the military-industrial complex is prepared.

“Wherever you are on defense, everyone is talking about how we deal with a long-term drawdown,” said Adams during a forum on budget issues sponsored by the U.S. Naval Institute in Washington last week. Until the election, the defense hawks on Capitol Hill, bolstered by CEOs and lobbyists representing the contracting industry, had attempted to make defense cuts a political issue. But today’s fiscal crisis is bigger than defense–it’s about the health of the country, said Adams, and the majority of Americans see that. A November poll (.pdf) sponsored by The Economist/YouGov found that 51 percent of those surveyed favored cutting defense to bring down the federal budget deficit, compared to 21 percent who said Medicare should be reduced and 31 percent who said Medicaid deserved a cut.

“All efforts to make defense the issue have failed. They failed because this is not the context, there was no resonance,” he said.“Everything has to be on the table and it has to be on the table because you cannot get to the goal if a little is not taken from everywhere.”

The threatened pre-pink slips from giant defense contractor Lockheed Martin, which insisted it was bound by the WARN Act to notify its employees of potential January layoffs, never came. Lockheed CEO Bob Stevens, who took home $25.8 million in compensation last year, had joined other CEOs in going public with his griping over the summer and gave plenty of fodder to Republicans like Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), who once remarked that sequestration would “undermine national security” and “fundamentally tear our defense industrial base.”

Today Stevens is much more sedate, acknowledging that sequestration will likely happen with only the hope that it might be delayed. Meanwhile, Lockheed is assuring shareholders that its F-35 fighter program, the most expensive in the history of the Pentagon, will not be affected by the looming defense cuts. Phew.

“They were running a furious campaign. It was all politics, all show,” Gordon told TAC in a recent interview, noting that these major companies had been anticipating the eventual drawdown for some time – they knew the high times, like the two-front war, wouldn’t last. Layoffs, consolidation, shifting priorities — all have been going on for the last few years.“Then they started this ‘save us from sequestration’ campaign. What’s fascinating is that none of that stuck — it made no difference whatsoever.”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
"ah smell SMOKE"
Indeed, but you have to be careful. When he starts spewing superlatives and absoltes, the saliva and semen REALLY start flying about the room......
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

This is just a thought. What if it was karma Obama won another term?

Considering the unions are losing in Wisconsin - which is just the beginning - and Obama will eventually and certainly be exposed for being the inept president he is if things keep going south.

If he hadn't won, the left would have doubled up on their irrational hatred and extremism.

But now the proof is in the pudding, the left are pacified and it's the rational people who have the advantage of resistance.

Second terms, historically, are also never good for any president.

Somehow that gives me a little hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 13 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-31 16 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,142
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,440
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,592
Amy 7-30 6 hr pde 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search