Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#820993 Dec 13, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, carrottop skank; you arent even WORTH a single red cent. "I'll take consonants for $20 please"; "what is female gentalia"??!!
BTW, I wouldnt even CLAIM kinship to rhino McCan; in fact, I'd goes as far as to change my name. Besides, everyone knows the Irish are prone to drinking bouts (which explains your bastardized childbirth).
Stick your head in the oven and turn on the gas (lke dear old Dad)....:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MORON, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU CAIN'T AFFORD IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#820996 Dec 13, 2012
Working families are taking to the streets, the shopping malls and to Lansing to protest the attempt to enact a law that conveys no rights and provides no work.

The past few days of action are only the opening salvo in Michigan's civil war. It is a fight between billionaires who want to turn the Midwest into Canada's Mexico and working people trying to save Michigan's middle class.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121212/O...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820997 Dec 13, 2012
six wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH, wow , so sad, no pimp, that was just the day you realized shit was about to change and you been disgruntle ever since lololol I love it. lol
YEA change lololol Im NOT YOUR PIMP Obama is 12 BRAVO

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820999 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
The "university president" fiasco has already proven you are a functional illiterate. Even faced with the cold, hard fact that negroes commit violent crime at a rate seven times higher per capita than the next highest ethnicity, all you can say is "racis"!! What on God's green earth would give you the idea I WANT hillblly, leftist psycho's like you to even TRY and comprehend facts and statistics (after you've consistently proven its beyond your meager mental capacity)?
Your hyperbole is duly noted.
I won't argue with your statistics on the black prison population, particularly of those charged with violent crime. But I will remind you that crimes against large numbers of people, such as serial and mass murder, and most types of fraud, are committed by an overwhelming majority of whitefolk. When we fluck up someone's life, we do it on a grand scale too. Get over yourself.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821000 Dec 13, 2012
HERE THE AD: "ROSE-CUT, MEDIEVAL GEM WITH SILVER FOIL BACKING. PLAIN GOLD (22K) SETTING. JUST SHY OF 2 CARATS. SETTING APPROXIMATELY 1500. STONE MUCH OLDER. LOOKING FOR A HOME IN A WILLING WOMAN'S PINK NIPPLE." FISHING....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821001 Dec 13, 2012
six wrote:
Mistified, nah
More like proud, now name me someone you are proud of in the DumbsAss race so we can have something in common. You know? being proud of those who represent the people in a manner to be talked about for generations to come.
X, KING, TUBMAN, TURNER,MOM,MARSHALL,WALKER,CHI SLOM,TOURE,HAMPTON,ALI,not you
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821002 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I invite you to conceive and gestate with every sexual act you perform. No one is stopping you - except perhaps the Almighty, having made you a man.
Next.
CONTROL your LOWER self

Location hidden

#821003 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M IN LOVE WITH LEO, AS YOU SURELY KNOW, BUT I'M INTERESTED AS TO WHETHER YOU'RE STILL WEARING YOUR DIAMONDS? AND WHERE, PRECISELY? I HAVE A BIG DIAMOND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GIVE TO LEO BUT SHE WON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NO USE TO ME, BUT SHE RESISTS. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF HUBBY, IT'S OFTEN THAT WAY. I'D LIKE TO SEE IT DISPLAYED PROPERLY: A NIPPLE PIERCING. YOU OK WITH THAT?
I must reiterate: you get funnier all the time!
:)

Location hidden

#821006 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I spell it dicktionary.
Reminds me of my uncle.
He taught me to read the tattoo on his coque.
I'll just bet he did, at that.

:0
TSM

El Paso, TX

#821007 Dec 13, 2012
This is what happens to cities and states where Unions go uncheck!! California, Detroit bankrupt, broke!! Detroit was the fifth-largest city in the nation population 1,849,568 today 2011, 706,585 Unions have driven out business/residents today citizens of Detroit has a Choice either to join a Union or Not itís the right step in the Right direction!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821008 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are being beaten and murdered by white men to this day. Treyvon Martin is just one example. Blacks are being used as slave labor by giant corporations like Walmart and Mcdonalds and the U.S. miltary.
Treyvon who? Look, you're obviously a "joke character". No one can purposely be this ignorant.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#821009 Dec 13, 2012
carol wrote:
This is just a thought. What if it was karma Obama won another term?
Considering the unions are losing in Wisconsin - which is just the beginning - and Obama will eventually and certainly be exposed for being the inept president he is if things keep going south.
If he hadn't won, the left would have doubled up on their irrational hatred and extremism.
But now the proof is in the pudding, the left are pacified and it's the rational people who have the advantage of resistance.
Second terms, historically, are also never good for any president.
Somehow that gives me a little hope.
It's not a thought, it's a sign your blood sugar is so low you're about to pass out!!

Hallucinations are common in diabetes patients when their blood sugar goes too low/high.

Problem for you is that you said exactly the same things 4 years ago, when he was first elected, and he made a fool out of you by succeeding and getting re-elected!!

I remember your screeds concerning Obama's 'lack of any experience'. Well, after four years of experience he whipped the ass of your Party, in spite of 4 years of constant personal attacks, including nasty religious and racial insults from you.

It's your side, the Teabaggers, who will double up on their irrational hatred and extremism, just as they did in 2010.

Let's review:

"Barack Obama has played the race card, and he played it from the bottom of the deck," said Rick Davis, in a statement issued from the McCain campaign. "It's divisive, negative, shameful and wrong."

Yesterday in Missouri, Obama predicted McCain and the GOP would use racially tinged attacks against him.

"What they're going to try to do is make you scared of me," Obama said. "You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

----------

Or Joe Wilson with his "You lie" during a State of the Union speech, an unprecedented breach of decorum.

The incident resulted in a formal rebuke by the House of Representatives.

----------

Or Orly Taitz, Da Donald, and Corsi keeping the BC lies alive long after sane people had concluded it was merely a racist attack against the first non-white President in American History.

----------

Or Mitch McConnel, who said ""the single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

----------

And you stupidly talk of Democrat irrational hatred and extremism??

You're either the biggest moron in America, or your blood sugar is about to put you in a coma.

Which is it??
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821010 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>Your hyperbole is duly noted.
I won't argue with your statistics on the black prison population, particularly of those charged with violent crime. But I will remind you that crimes against large numbers of people, such as serial and mass murder, and most types of fraud, are committed by an overwhelming majority of whitefolk. When we fluck up someone's life, we do it on a grand scale too. Get over yourself.
I HAVE TO ADMIT, I LIKE IT WHEN YOU USE BIG WORDS.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#821011 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>Your hyperbole is duly noted.
I agree with your statistics, but keep your advice for yourself. It's sorely needed at home....:-)

Location hidden

#821013 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HERE THE AD: "ROSE-CUT, MEDIEVAL GEM WITH SILVER FOIL BACKING. PLAIN GOLD (22K) SETTING. JUST SHY OF 2 CARATS. SETTING APPROXIMATELY 1500. STONE MUCH OLDER. LOOKING FOR A HOME IN A WILLING WOMAN'S PINK NIPPLE." FISHING....
Cannot speak for leo, but IMO?
Bad bait...pierced nipples eventually tend to lose sensation, and that's definitely not on my agenda.

Real turn-off, actually.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821014 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>I must reiterate: you get funnier all the time!
:)
AND YET YOU RESIST? RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
dem

United States

#821015 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>I'll just bet he did, at that.
:0
You strike me as a tranvestite (and they're my specialty). Care to swap bodily fluids?
dem

United States

#821016 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MORON, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU CAIN'T AFFORD IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I though you & ME had something going? Cheap $2 ho.....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821017 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Google only pay's 2.4% in corporate taxes. Can you explain that? Don't believe me? "Google" it.
Is that why obama just offered it's chairman a job?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821018 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you would prefer that America's poor children were starving and homeless? Typical rich racist republican.."I got mine, you're on your own".
If YOU ARE NOT responsible to prepare yourself why should I be responsible you canb't break my heart with that sucker line the PARENTS ARE to BE BLAMED FOR BRINGING CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD THAT THEY CANNOT CARE FOR THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE IF EVERYONE TOOK CARE OF THEIR RESPONSIBLITIES WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM BEING OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT CRY ME A RIVER HOW MANY MILLIONS HAVE YOU GIVEN AWAY TO HELP THESE PEOPLE NOT MUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN YOU ARE A BIGOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 1 hr Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 5 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts