Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,341 - 758,360 of 1,082,921 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If your people were enslaved, beaten and murdered by white men for over 300 years you'd probably tend to be a little racist too.
You said it was 400 years yesterday. Still making it up as you go

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts if you think that Michigan union members will let Republican fat-cats destroy the middle class without a fight. This is just another example of how out of touch right wing morons are with working class America. The Koch brother's stooges will pay for this.
When i was in college i took a job at a union creamery. The union folks knew i would only be there during summer break and never receive any union "benefits". They had no problem taking my money. Folks in Michigan wont be getting ripped off by the unions like i did.
Shamika

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Christmas party tonight!
I'm thinking of banging a young administrative assistant babe that I work with.
Wish me luck?
Hee hee.
Why do you want to infect her?Oh..just to get on The Maury show!
Free food and hotel!
Shamika

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When i was in college i took a job at a union creamery. The union folks knew i would only be there during summer break and never receive any union "benefits". They had no problem taking my money. Folks in Michigan wont be getting ripped off by the unions like i did.
I was a known Republican in the UAW for years.(early 80s)I wasn't hasseled too much.One of my College teachers said they had shootings,and shakedowns in Detroit during the 60s on Fridays in the parking lot,which is payday!(Obama Muslim lover type criminals)
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you. You sound like a long-term project-dweller to me.
:)
That's because you cant hear over the sound of your dripping gash. In addition you're a braindead bimbo (the quintissential & classic double-whammy)....:-)
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

NWax wrote:
Michigan is now a right to work state. Lowlife Democrat thugs lost and now people have more freedom!
The best part is the people voted for this and the lowlife Democrats have nobody else to blame.
Hehe
No you goddamned liar, the people didn't vote for this. It was fast tracked through the lame duck legislature and signed by the Republican governor with no hearings, testimony or public input.
Yeah, they have the freedom to work for less like in every other right to work state.
You're an idiot!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No you goddamned liar, the people didn't vote for this. It was fast tracked through the lame duck legislature and signed by the Republican governor with no hearings, testimony or public input.
Yeah, they have the freedom to work for less like in every other right to work state.
You're an idiot!
UAW members at John Deeere in Iowa which is a RTW state are doing better than the UAW members in Michigan who are making less thanks to the UAW and their Tier 2 payscale. Now since Michigan is a RTW state those tier 2 workers can now quit paying their union dues until the UAW agrees to get rid of the tier 1 & 2 payscale that they left the senior employess for in favor of.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
300 years now? You post so much bullsht you can't keep it straight.
Blacks are being beaten and murdered by white men to this day. Treyvon Martin is just one example. Blacks are being used as slave labor by giant corporations like Walmart and Mcdonalds and the U.S. miltary.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
By the way, did Obama ever release the findings of the fiasco of his in Benghanzi during the recent time when several countries were burning his effigy and the American flag?
Nice coverup with the help of the corrupt leftwing media.
Morons....
Benghazi? That's old news...jeez...let it go. The President has already settled that issue and the public is satisfied with his handling of the incident. We might as well still be arguing about Watergate or George Bushes total incompetence and coverups during Katrinagate or Iranweaponsofmassdestructionga te.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Unions are no longer needed. Get over it already. Your scheme is no longer required.
Without labor unions all workers would be relegated to the slave wages and working conditions of Walmart and Mcdonalds workers.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
Get a life or more importantly a brain. I will offer a partial list of American war deaths;
- Civil War - 525,000 plus
- WW1 - 116,000 plus
- WW2 - 405,000 plus
- Korean - 54,000 plus
- Vietnam - 56,000 plus
All those dead soldiers were bad soldiers? You are truly astupidsonofabitch. Why do you not get a job and quit putting your hand out for freebees? Support yourself. Knock off the racists crap you spew on a daily basis. Get your mommy to wipe your butt. Take a bath, you stink. Brush your teeth all the crap the passes thru your mouth must be hell. Join the Army, nah you could not do that, the Army is looking for intelligence. Get an education, learn a trade, quit being a leech. Join OWS, defecate in public, destroy property, commit a rape.
Peace
KMA
Just the response I would expect from a right-wing republican racist. Rather than answering a simple question you resort to racial slurs and personal insults.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are being beaten and murdered by white men to this day. Treyvon Martin is just one example. Blacks are being used as slave labor by giant corporations like Walmart and Mcdonalds and the U.S. miltary.
And you believe that blacks don't murder whites? What world do you live in?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Without labor unions all workers would be relegated to the slave wages and working conditions of Walmart and Mcdonalds workers.
Sounds like you know what the working conditions are first hand. Probably got fired by both and now your angry. Awwwww
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
I am confident that President Obama will find a viable solution to this conflict. He is one of the world's great problem solvers.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Just the response I would expect from a right-wing republican racist. Rather than answering a simple question you resort to racial slurs and personal insults.
Funny the poster never used a racial slur in their post to you yet you accuse them of it just the same. Sounds like your the racist, not to mention an outright liar. No wonder you support Obama
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I am confident that President Obama will find a viable solution to this conflict. He is one of the world's great problem solvers.
That has to be the joke of the year.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Tax WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,WIC,SECTION 8 tax all welfare benefits no one should get a free ride every bit counts , if you are under 60 years old and in good health get a job , public housing should be short term,welfare,short term, if you dropped out of school and got yourself pregnant because it's your body it should be your problem and your parents problem not mine,generation of families should not be allowed to keep bilking the system with no results to show for our wasted investments in human kind I DONT OWE YOU OR YOUR GRANMAMMA NOTHING,and if you are on welfare with one child if you get pregnant with another child before being able to take care of yourselves without public assistance you should be kicked of the PUBLIC DOLE as YOU WELFARE JUNKIES CAN SEE IT'S THE PEOPLES MONEY OUR TAXES NOT the governments money
So you would prefer that America's poor children were starving and homeless? Typical rich racist republican.."I got mine, you're on your own".
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you would prefer that America's poor children were starving and homeless? Typical rich racist republican.."I got mine, you're on your own".
Not surprising that a freeloader would complain about the producers in this country not wanting to subsidize their worthless lives.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like Michigan, Florida, & California and here is an example Flordia.
Homeless Tampa Florida mother With 15 Kids 'Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How do you expect a single mother to care for 15 children on her own? This is why America has "safety nets". Her children deserve to be fed, housed, clothed, educated and medical care, regardless of the cost. Don't be so selfish. Life is not all about you.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Detroit the prodigy of ‘Liberalism’ not only is Unions driving business out but residents are packing up and leaving!! Detroit was the fifth-largest city in the nation population 1,849,568 today 2011, 706,585 the remaining residents of Detroit should thank their Liberal Politicians and the Unions for making Detroit the ‘City Of Pity!’
Detroit is failing because all of their giant corporations are sending all the jobs to China where they can pay there workers slave wages and no benefits like Walmart and Mcdonalds. Now with Michigan's disasterous new "right to work" law the situation will only get worse. Republicans and their anti-union stance is what has destroyed Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 175,041
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 301
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min nono 3,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 38 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min andet1987 476
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••