Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820872 Dec 13, 2012
RACISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Were do you come up with the racists?Are you talking about the Blacks?I go in the malls and i see black and white kids hanging out with one another!I see a lot of Blacks married to whites!
I have some Blacks that come to my church!Were are the racists?The
white people are the ones that put Obama in Office!!!!Why are you making this lie up????
I see whites and blacks together all the time. My favorite performer is Darius Rucker who is happily married to a white woman and performs with an all white band and sings (sit down for this) COUNTRY MUSIC! I was responding to the poster who made the racist statement that blacks were doing all the looting on Staten Island. I simply pointed out that there are no blacks on Staten Island so the looters must be white.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820873 Dec 13, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it ,liar.
Get your kid to go to the USDA website and read it to you (since you seem to have such poor reading comprehension).
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820874 Dec 13, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I have been feeding ghetto scum my entire adult life , your'e welcome .
You have never fed a poor person. The goverment gives assistance to the poor, not you dumbass.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#820875 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
(1)-Virginia Tech has always been a thug factory. Michael Vick and his hoodlum brother Marcus both went there.
(2)-The fact that Cho had a gun at all proves that they should be banned, not just regulated.
(3)-Nobody needs to carry a deadly concealed gun anywhere.
You've never had to cross over to the wrong side the of the proverbial tracks...in your little make believe world, at dusk, have yew.

Didn't think so.

Consider yourself fortunate, and quite sheltered.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820876 Dec 13, 2012
RACISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LETS BAN THE CARS AND KNIVES TOO!!!!THEY ARE BIG KILLERS TOO!!!!!!!!!!
Cars and knives serve other purposes. They are not specifically designed to kill people. Firearms are designed for that purpose only. Nobody but trained law enforcement or the military has any business having one.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#820877 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You have never fed a poor person. The goverment gives assistance to the poor, not you dumbass.
The only money the govt. has [or dosen't have] is taken from the working taxpayers [me] dumbass , again your'e welcome .
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#820878 Dec 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
The War on Christmas Is Over
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/12...
Imus: "There's No War On Christmas ... It's Absurd"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/11/imus...
Fox's John Stossel Tells O'Reilly That He's Wrong About The Phony War On Christmas: "Christmas Won
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/11/foxs...
Of course it won, this nation has long time been a christian base, full of commercial consumers on consumption quests :-).
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#820879 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Get your kid to go to the USDA website and read it to you (since you seem to have such poor reading comprehension).
You have got to be the stupidest poster since Real Brother 003 , people with ebt cards don't show photo Id, never have , they cried that everybody knew they were using food stamps when they had to tear them from booklets and thats the reason for the cards , dummy .
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#820880 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If Crowder had shut up like he was asked instead of screaming in the demonstrator's faces like a typical hack Fox News reporter, he wouldn't have got the crap beat out of him. It was a peaceful demonstration until he stirred everything up. There weren't even any police there. He should be charged with inciting a riot.
Have you an opinion?

A NON neaderthall-NON yewneeyon herd pack MENTALity thug type persona would've said "No, no comment", and walked away.

Throw the book at the one unable to control it's HATEFULNESS--and it's hands.

Like there wasn't law enforcement everywhere already--attending to the herd pack mob situation.

Get flippin' real for a real change.
Ignorant idiot.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820881 Dec 13, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Whats next cigarettes or christianity maybe ? Oh hell they are already there .
Cigarettes and firearms account for the highest percentage of health care costs. If they were both banned, health care costs could be cut in half. Christmas was designed to increase Walmart and other giant corporation's year end profits on the backs of their slave workers. If people want to celebrate it that's fine, but it should not be a paid Federal Holiday. What ever happened to separation of church and state?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#820882 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If your people were enslaved, beaten and murdered by white men for over 300 years you'd probably tend to be a little racist too.
GROW UP, get in the right century and Get over it already.

There's no excuse worse than IGNORANT excuses.

And besides--all thatLong time PAST spilled milk soured type HISTORY- aint NOTHING compared to the plight of the REAL native americans.

Idiot.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#820883 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Cigarettes and firearms account for the highest percentage of health care costs. If they were both banned, health care costs could be cut in half. Christmas was designed to increase Walmart and other giant corporation's year end profits on the backs of their slave workers. If people want to celebrate it that's fine, but it should not be a paid Federal Holiday. What ever happened to separation of church and state?
wahwahwah

It is-GOOD for them ANd for the people that don't mind being NICe to thier employees a few times a year.

What's a matter--can't handle OTHERS NOT having to SLAVE for everything a few days a year?

Turn in your EBT card for a month-and SCROIUNGE for yourself--your UNDESERVING--due to lack of humanity!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820884 Dec 13, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No you goddamned liar, the people didn't vote for this. It was fast tracked through the lame duck legislature and signed by the Republican governor with no hearings, testimony or public input.
Yeah, they have the freedom to work for less like in every other right to work state.
You're an idiot!
Right to work states have lower unemployment and higher pay PeeDee. Get a clue!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820885 Dec 13, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be the stupidest poster since Real Brother 003 , people with ebt cards don't show photo Id, never have , they cried that everybody knew they were using food stamps when they had to tear them from booklets and thats the reason for the cards , dummy .
Your ADHD is really starting to show. Who said anything about food stamps? We were talking about EBT cards. Retailers may not enforce it but the law states that you do have to show photo I.D. And you cannot withdraw cash from any ATM machine using one. The only way somebody could use an EBT card to buy drugs would be to buy some food and sell it or trade it. I doubt if you could get very much crack for a loaf of bread.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820886 Dec 13, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid you & you compadres are! I've read 3 of your posts back to back on this same issue & none said anything significant. He said he would only use public money in 2008. Think for a second, let it marinate. Listen to yourself. Yiu hear how stupid you sound! Thats what it's boiled down to with you people. You really have nothing that you can truly pin on Obama so you resort to b/s like that. Whats next? Oh he threw a BBQ on the white house lawn! He never held a private sector job! His is the best looking 1st lady in american history! All true, but have nothing to do with nothing!
What do pakin' gangsta's like yourself prefer:
a Frappachino or Expresso?
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#820887 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Cigarettes and firearms account for the highest percentage of health care costs. If they were both banned, health care costs could be cut in half. Christmas was designed to increase Walmart and other giant corporation's year end profits on the backs of their slave workers. If people want to celebrate it that's fine, but it should not be a paid Federal Holiday. What ever happened to separation of church and state?
Hey Sparky I hate to tell you but Christmas has been celebrated a "few" years before Walmart or your beloved Mc. Donalds , if ignorance is truly bliss you must be the happiest welfare leech in the country .
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820888 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If you racist republicans had your way you would just let all poor children starve. "I've got mine..you're on your own."
America is worlds biggest giver...

"...The U.S. has increased its charity by 3 percentage points this year, up to $212 billion..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/19/worl...

HuffPuffFluff....

If you'd leave the working people ALONE (i.e TAXES, Regulations:OBAMACARE) they just might GIVE MORE....
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820889 Dec 13, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GROW UP, get in the right century and Get over it already.
There's no excuse worse than IGNORANT excuses.
And besides--all thatLong time PAST spilled milk soured type HISTORY- aint NOTHING compared to the plight of the REAL native americans.
Idiot.
In response to your first point, republicans should get over Benghazi too. It's old news. Get over that already.
On your second point, I agree. Native Americans were slaughtered by white people by the millions. Now they're enslaved in remote concentration camps white people like to call "reservations". White people sure do like to slaughter and enslave people don't they. It's in their nature.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820890 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
Smoking...did you say smoking?

"Casual Marijuana Use Now Legal in Colorado"

http://www.770kkob.com/abc_news/article/Casua...

60 years of Surgeon General Warnings...flushed down the toilet...
Nj raider 1

United States

#820891 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This entire story is either a blatant lie or the cardholder is blatantly stupid. EBT cards cannot be used to withdraw cash from an ATM or any other purpose except to purchase USDA approved foods and only then by the owner of the card with a photo I.D. Horror stories about EBT card abuse are right-wing racist myths.
Secondly a2 least in New Jersey no convicted felon is eligible to receive benefits from the state so the story hold no credibility on that fact alone. The story may be true beside the convicted felon part

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Kristy 47,085
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,570
Amy - 9-29-2014 33 min Stina2 38
Amy 10-2 42 min Stina2 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr rauner steals 4,061
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 50,078
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 2 hr Le Jimbo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]