Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,916)

Showing posts 758,301 - 758,320 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
compassionate michigan union members at it again...
"Union Thugs Demolish Clint Tarver’s Iconic Lansing,Michigan Hot Dog Cart [Photo-Donation Link] Update: Thugs Yelled “N***er, Uncle Tom” Update 5: Audio: Clint Confirms The Slurs On The Dana Loesch Show"
http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/un...
Right to work laws allow non-union workers to steal benefits attained by dues paying members. As any good rightwinger will tell you, violence against thieves is necessary to protect your property.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

killtaker wrote:
compassionate michigan union members at it again...
"Union Thugs Demolish Clint Tarver’s Iconic Lansing,Michigan Hot Dog Cart [Photo-Donation Link] Update: Thugs Yelled “N***er, Uncle Tom” Update 5: Audio: Clint Confirms The Slurs On The Dana Loesch Show"
http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/un...
clint should have owned a gun with a large clip. Might of saved his hot dogs from getting beat up by these moron union criminals.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ohhh Lookie - The leftwinut Gun Nut is back!!!

Woob, woob, woob, woob....

later, stooge.
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Right to work laws allow non-union workers to steal benefits attained by dues paying members. As any good rightwinger will tell you, violence against thieves is necessary to protect your property.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>YEs just like a pig in a BLANKET wrap it coat it with sugar so KILLING UNBORN BABIES HEALTHY BABIES ARE GOOD BECAUSE IT'S A WOMENS RIGHT TO F*** AND THEN KILL THE PRODUCT OF HER F***ing the motherly WOMAN the THE BASKET OF LIFE, THE MODERN LIB WOMEN THE GRAVEYARD because of the ,LIB,FEM,LESBIAN AGENDA,ANTI HETROSEXUAL MALE OF ANY COLOR
I invite you to conceive and gestate with every sexual act you perform. No one is stopping you - except perhaps the Almighty, having made you a man.

Next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

dem wrote:
Ema'am?
Where's your husband gunner?
Looting in Staten Island

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of wars in American history were started under Democrat leadership.
The majority of the wealthiest on Capital Hill are Democrats.
FYI.
To the best of my knowledge, the political affiliation of the war-declarers doesn't make the wars any cleaner, or the profits any smaller.

What was your point again?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

FLASHBACK....

Liberals.....

"36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes"

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-mal...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
are you afraid of hotdogs too?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Lefty, you look a LOT like the type of dudes I saw bending Ned Beatty over a log in the movie "Deliverance". You boys made Ned "squeal like a pig" in that film (much like those fat union phags did in Michigan yesterday).....:-)
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Looting in Staten Island
Nice try; everyone KNOWS the vast majority of looters ANYWHERE are negroes.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM, NOPE, I SAID WHAT I MEANT. I MEAN YOU START DRAWIN' LINES AN' DEBIL START THINKIN', WHY HE GOT TO SUPPORT THE STOOPID? THE RELIGIOUS? THE MILITARY RETARDS. YOU SEE? SOON AS YOU START QUALIFYIN' THE TERM, "WE THE PEOPLE" YOU ON A SLIPPERY SLOPE. IF THERE WAS GENIUS IN THE FOUNDING FATHERS IT WAS THIS REALIZATION. I MEAN THEY COULDA WRITTEN, "WE THE WHITE PEOPLE, WE THE MALE PEOPLE, WE THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE," BUT, INSTEAD THEY JUS' SORTA WAVE THEY HANDS VAGUELY AT IT AN' LEAVE IT AT THAT. THIS REALITY IS THE ONLY THING KEEPS GUYS LIKE ME FROM KILLIN' GUYS LIKE YOU, BE HAPPY. CUASE BELIEVE DEBIL WHEN HE SAY, IF IT WERE WRITTEN ANY OTHER WAY, YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY.
This may be your best post yet!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GOP Pollster: Republicans Have ‘Run Out Of’ White Voters

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/go...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

By a better than 2-to-1 margin, registered voters disapprove rather than approve of House Speaker John Boehner’s performance during the fiscal cliff talks, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll – a negative rating due in large part to the lack of uniform support for him among Republicans.

In contrast, Democrats overwhelmingly approve of the way President Obama is handling negotiations, even as registered voters split evenly on how the incumbent is handling the matter.

While Obama is buoyed on the question by a high, 79 percent approval rating from Democrats, Boehner is saddled with a basically even verdict from GOP voters (39 percent approve, 37 percent disapprove) thanks to divisions within the congressional delegation he leads.

Boehner has struggled to maintain party discipline among the most conservative congressional Republicans, many who rode the tea party wave into office in 2010. But in the poll, Boehner is weakest in the ideological middle. Nearly half of “very conservative” Republicans and independents (49 percent) approve of how Boehner is handling the negotiations, but that number drops to 35 percent among those who are “somewhat conservative” and further still — to 23 percent — among self-described “moderates.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Obama Wins Almost 50% Republicans on Tax Mandate in Poll

President Barack Obama won the public argument over taxes so decisively that almost half of Republicans now say he has an election mandate to raise rates on the rich.

Majorities of about 2-to-1 also read the election results as an endorsement of Obama’s pledge to protect Social Security and Medicare benefits, according to a Bloomberg National Poll of 1,000 adults conducted Dec. 7-10.

And Obama confronts his first post-election test -- negotiations with Congress to avert a slate of automatic tax increases and spending cuts in January that have become known as the so-called fiscal cliff -- with his highest level of public support since his first year in office.

The president’s job approval strengthened to 53 percent from 49 percent in September. The last time he enjoyed that level of public backing was December 2009, when his job approval was 54 percent.

The combined findings give Obama “an opportunity to negotiate from a position of strength,” said Ann Selzer, the founder of Selzer & Co., a Des Moines, Iowa-based firm that conducted the poll.“This is what the public is saying he was elected to do.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-12/obam...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Pollster: Republicans Have ‘Run Out Of’ White Voters
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/go...
Ya, that's a real genius statement. I guess it was the mulattos that handed out the worst beating in electoral history in the 2010 midterms........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

six wrote:
Dont fall for the smoke screen people! We have rich and poor in EVERY RACE, we have Violence in EVERY RACE, We have Evil and Good people in EVERY RACE, but America has been brainwashed so long its crazy, EXAMPLE, There was a white guy i work with "Hot!"( meaning mad) over the Pres healthcare plan, So I asked him, what was wrong? He stated he didnt think everyone should be forced to recieve insurance blah, blah, blah that same republican rhetoric. People,,,when did power,position, and politics mean more than every person walking on american soil being covered in times of need. This man saw and understood how insurance companies were letting our parents and grandparents suffer because they dont have the mental capacity to play that crooked game these people play with our lives,,,,Example the same people complaining and supporting the GOP and republican tax plans are working right beside me, now
How can you support someone who doesnt have your best interest at heart. You get paid what I get paid and you got to be up in here everyday just like me to survive, but you support the people who would love to take even more money from you and less from themselves? That doesnt make since, can someone explain where that makes sense ?
"Divide and Conquer" is a time-tested winning strategy. It makes perfect sense to those who would happily re-instate the feudal system, because the only 'general welfare' which matters to them is their own.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, that's a real genius statement. I guess it was the mulattos that handed out the worst beating in electoral history in the 2010 midterms........
How'd that work out for in 2012?
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that work out for in 2012?
As expected. Romney was so similar to Odumbo that he failed to inspire the electorate to vote. Doesnt matter that much; the House is still just going to continue saying "no" (as they have been doing for the last 2 years).....:-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you guys just keep worrying about those mid term elections.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you guys just keep worrying about those mid term elections.
I'll do you one better, numbnuts; I wont worry about ANY of them, because they really dont affect me that much. I long ago moved away to a remote rural area where urban maggots cant survive. Its a very liberating feeling, and I really dont care what happens in your little electoral pissing matches (although I DO enjoy dipsticks like you crowing over tiny, temporary victories)....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,301 - 758,320 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,815
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min Corrupt Democrats 1,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min edogxxx 97,502
Abby 7-22 36 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-22 37 min edogxxx 1
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters