Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820984 Dec 13, 2012
UNIONS SHOW LOVE TO THE BLACK MAN Protesters Trash MI Hot Dog Stand, Call Black Owner “N-Word “
SMH. People ain’t sh*t…how they gonna call this man the “N-word” and “Uncle Tom” at the same damn time!!!

Via Examiner:

Joe Newby has already adequately conveyed the mayhem and level of incivility on display by members of big labor in Lansing following the state legislature’s passage on Tuesday of a right-to-work law. Joe focuses on a crowd of miscreants who assaulted FOX News contributor Steven Crowder and tore down a tent set up the conservative website Americans for Prosperity.

But a more revealing example of how the left comports itself when things don’t go its way is suggested by a story at the blog Ironic Surrealism, suggested in turn by reader JPeterman. According to the account, the union thugs didn’t just take out their frustration on outsiders, such as Crowder. They also went after locals like Clint Tarver, aka “The Hot Dog Guy.”

Tarver, who is black, was the object of racist taunts and jeers that included “N**ger Uncle Tom.” His iconic hot dog cart was destroyed, which was perhaps the unkindest cut of all. And what had Tarver done to incur the wrath of a crowd of cretins? Nothing other than venturing to near the Capitol, which action – last time anyone checked – was within his constitutional rights.

The YouTube video that follows tells Tarver’s story and suggests that the sidewalk outside the Capitol was a common venue from which he dispensed his edible wares. A woman by the name of Lorilea Susanne has set up a site where concerned citizens can donate to help Tarver rebuild his business. One can reasonably expect that Barack Obama will figure prominently among the donors, owing to his vast store of compassion and belief in the rich doing their fare share.

Read more at http://bossip.com/696052/smh-racist-protester...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820985 Dec 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not buying it. The rich do not want their temporary tax cuts to expire and they control the media. I'm with the president go with the recommendation from the bi-partisan commission which called for raising taxes and cutting spending, let's get 500+ billion off the deficit, it's a good start.
And a step in the right direction, too. Federal Corporate slush funds to specific industries (pharmaceuticals; agriculture; energy) NEED to expire. I don't like the government having such a heavy hand in the funding of these things, other than the military itself, and I have an innate dislike of 'defense contracts' with the private sector. Smacks of Fascism.

JMO
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820986 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Turrets??? Racist old fraud need a dictionary?
The scabby c-nut surfaces!!

Dont bother diagnosing my puns; "turrets" = tossing logic from the top of the tower (as exemplified by your posts).

How is the mongloid baby coming along? I trust you allow at least an hour a day off the leash so it can run, dig in the trailer park backyard, and scratch that billboard forehead on the chanlink fence.....

Location hidden

#820987 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Turrets??? Racist old fraud need a dictionary?
Actually, that's the way the Topix dictionary spells it.

Go figure - the Topix dictionary doesn't even recognize the word 'Topix'.

:)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820988 Dec 13, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And a step in the right direction, too. Federal Corporate slush funds to specific industries (pharmaceuticals; agriculture; energy) NEED to expire. I don't like the government having such a heavy hand in the funding of these things, other than the military itself, and I have an innate dislike of 'defense contracts' with the private sector. Smacks of Fascism.
JMO
Fine by me.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820989 Dec 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Cent? You're calling me Penny? Still the racist, misogynist, old fraud, I see. Convince anyone but your worn socks that you're a totally off the grid relative of a prominent Arizona politician?(I'm thinking John McCain's older, angrier brother.) Get out in that dry heat and work harder on that melanoma, White Trash Loser...
LOL, carrottop skank; you arent even WORTH a single red cent. "I'll take consonants for $20 please"; "what is female gentalia"??!!

BTW, I wouldnt even CLAIM kinship to rhino McCan; in fact, I'd goes as far as to change my name. Besides, everyone knows the Irish are prone to drinking bouts (which explains your bastardized childbirth).

Stick your head in the oven and turn on the gas (lke dear old Dad)....:-)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#820990 Dec 13, 2012
"Today does not mark the end of our economic troubles. Nor does it constitute all of what we must do to turn our economy around. But it does mark the beginning of the end - the beginning of what we need to do to create jobs for Americans sc
rambling in the wake of layoffs; to provide relief for families worried they won't be able to pay next month's bills; and to set our economy on a firmer foundation, paving the way to long-term growth and prosperity."

- President Barack Obama, 2/17/09, Denver, CO EPA awarded over $121.6 million in Recovery Act funds to the Maryland Department of the Environment to help finance many overdue water projects.“In a move that stands to create jobs, boost local economies, improve aging water infrastructure and protect human health and the environment for the people in the State of Maryland, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has awarded over $121.6 million to the Maryland Department of the Environment.[EPA Press Release, 6/2/09] Only about a tenth of the Bay's historic oyster grounds still provide suitable habitat. Then ... Others see it as an attempt to impede the work of laboratories that have ... water restrictions throughout the region has resulted in a bumper crop of Bay ...http://www.bayjournal.com/i ssue/7682 - 22k
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820991 Dec 13, 2012
What do you get the guy who has everything? If you’re Beyoncé, and Jay-Z is your husband, then you get him a $5 million watch.
Read more at http://bossip.com/695822/beyonce-gave-jay-z-a... TAX THE HELL OUT OF THESE RICH PEOPLE THEY LIE AND CHEAT THE SYSTEM RAISE THE TAXES ON PEOPLE THAT BUY 5 MILLION DOLLAR WATCHES WHILE BLACK PEOPLE ARE STARVING
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#820992 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>Actually, that's the way the Topix dictionary spells it.
Go figure - the Topix dictionary doesn't even recognize the word 'Topix'.
I'M IN LOVE WITH LEO, AS YOU SURELY KNOW, BUT I'M INTERESTED AS TO WHETHER YOU'RE STILL WEARING YOUR DIAMONDS? AND WHERE, PRECISELY? I HAVE A BIG DIAMOND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GIVE TO LEO BUT SHE WON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NO USE TO ME, BUT SHE RESISTS. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF HUBBY, IT'S OFTEN THAT WAY. I'D LIKE TO SEE IT DISPLAYED PROPERLY: A NIPPLE PIERCING. YOU OK WITH THAT?
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#820993 Dec 13, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, carrottop skank; you arent even WORTH a single red cent. "I'll take consonants for $20 please"; "what is female gentalia"??!!
BTW, I wouldnt even CLAIM kinship to rhino McCan; in fact, I'd goes as far as to change my name. Besides, everyone knows the Irish are prone to drinking bouts (which explains your bastardized childbirth).
Stick your head in the oven and turn on the gas (lke dear old Dad)....:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MORON, IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU CAIN'T AFFORD IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#820996 Dec 13, 2012
Working families are taking to the streets, the shopping malls and to Lansing to protest the attempt to enact a law that conveys no rights and provides no work.

The past few days of action are only the opening salvo in Michigan's civil war. It is a fight between billionaires who want to turn the Midwest into Canada's Mexico and working people trying to save Michigan's middle class.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121212/O...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#820997 Dec 13, 2012
six wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH, wow , so sad, no pimp, that was just the day you realized shit was about to change and you been disgruntle ever since lololol I love it. lol
YEA change lololol Im NOT YOUR PIMP Obama is 12 BRAVO

Location hidden

#820999 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
The "university president" fiasco has already proven you are a functional illiterate. Even faced with the cold, hard fact that negroes commit violent crime at a rate seven times higher per capita than the next highest ethnicity, all you can say is "racis"!! What on God's green earth would give you the idea I WANT hillblly, leftist psycho's like you to even TRY and comprehend facts and statistics (after you've consistently proven its beyond your meager mental capacity)?
Your hyperbole is duly noted.
I won't argue with your statistics on the black prison population, particularly of those charged with violent crime. But I will remind you that crimes against large numbers of people, such as serial and mass murder, and most types of fraud, are committed by an overwhelming majority of whitefolk. When we fluck up someone's life, we do it on a grand scale too. Get over yourself.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

#821000 Dec 13, 2012
HERE THE AD: "ROSE-CUT, MEDIEVAL GEM WITH SILVER FOIL BACKING. PLAIN GOLD (22K) SETTING. JUST SHY OF 2 CARATS. SETTING APPROXIMATELY 1500. STONE MUCH OLDER. LOOKING FOR A HOME IN A WILLING WOMAN'S PINK NIPPLE." FISHING....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821001 Dec 13, 2012
six wrote:
Mistified, nah
More like proud, now name me someone you are proud of in the DumbsAss race so we can have something in common. You know? being proud of those who represent the people in a manner to be talked about for generations to come.
X, KING, TUBMAN, TURNER,MOM,MARSHALL,WALKER,CHI SLOM,TOURE,HAMPTON,ALI,not you
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#821002 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>I invite you to conceive and gestate with every sexual act you perform. No one is stopping you - except perhaps the Almighty, having made you a man.
Next.
CONTROL your LOWER self

Location hidden

#821003 Dec 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M IN LOVE WITH LEO, AS YOU SURELY KNOW, BUT I'M INTERESTED AS TO WHETHER YOU'RE STILL WEARING YOUR DIAMONDS? AND WHERE, PRECISELY? I HAVE A BIG DIAMOND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GIVE TO LEO BUT SHE WON'T TAKE IT. IT'S NO USE TO ME, BUT SHE RESISTS. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF HUBBY, IT'S OFTEN THAT WAY. I'D LIKE TO SEE IT DISPLAYED PROPERLY: A NIPPLE PIERCING. YOU OK WITH THAT?
I must reiterate: you get funnier all the time!

Location hidden

#821006 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I spell it dicktionary.
Reminds me of my uncle.
He taught me to read the tattoo on his coque.
I'll just bet he did, at that.

:0
TSM

El Paso, TX

#821007 Dec 13, 2012
This is what happens to cities and states where Unions go uncheck!! California, Detroit bankrupt, broke!! Detroit was the fifth-largest city in the nation population 1,849,568 today 2011, 706,585 Unions have driven out business/residents today citizens of Detroit has a Choice either to join a Union or Not it’s the right step in the Right direction!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#821008 Dec 13, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are being beaten and murdered by white men to this day. Treyvon Martin is just one example. Blacks are being used as slave labor by giant corporations like Walmart and Mcdonalds and the U.S. miltary.
Treyvon who? Look, you're obviously a "joke character". No one can purposely be this ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Dale 184,874
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min OzRitz 51,443
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 6 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 6 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 7 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future