Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,241 - 758,260 of 1,099,814 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#820729 Dec 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just realized something. You don't know what "deployed" means. Hahahaha. You are an illiterate stupid fckn liberal
I know precisely what deployed means__maybe that's the problem for a mutt like you.

When posters use hahaha and bwaaa and childish sht like <:-o I always think of my pal Mike Reed who created the Flame Warriors site to describe morons and pretenders such as yourself.

If I were you I'd just go ahead and let Flacko do his own splainin because you're ringing up FAIL.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820731 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Mary Jo Kopechne was an alcoholic bimbo gold-digger who knew of his reputation. She knew he was married and what she was getting into. She just wanted some of his money. Her greed is what got her killed.
In three straight posts you virulently defended:

1)Murderers
2)minority hate groups
3)mysogyn

Typical leftist psycho.

You should be legally sterilized, tied to a tree in town square and horsewhipped...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#820734 Dec 12, 2012
Doomsday Conservatives: Too Many Hormones, Too Little Plan

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#820735 Dec 12, 2012
Lucy...you got lot of splainin to do...

"An unpaid intern to Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., was a registered sex offender and undocumented immigrant and is now facing deportation, a DHS official confirmed Wednesday to ABC News..."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820736 Dec 12, 2012
Fatazz Union phags make me laugh.....

A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink to celebrate Obamas victory when he sees a guy close by wearing a Romney for President button and two beers in front of him. He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that this guy is a Republican. So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice. This infuriates the union boss.

So the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

So just to make his point one more time, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. But, as before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

Frustrated, the union boss asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly Ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?"

"Nope," replies the bartender. "He owns the place !!!"

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#820737 Dec 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just realized something. You don't know what "deployed" means. Hahahaha. You are an illiterate stupid fckn liberal
"While U.S. President Barack Obama has warned of serious consequences if the besieged Syrian government should deploy chemical weapons — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said it would be crossing a "red line" — there have so far been few specifics on how the U.S would respond to the situation."

Evidently Hilliary doesn't agree with your definition.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#820738 Dec 12, 2012
dem wrote:
Christmas party tonight!
I'm thinking of banging a young administrative assistant babe that I work with.
Wish me luck?
Hee hee.
Is this young man finally above the legal consenting age, or is it your usual 10 year old again?

Location hidden

#820739 Dec 12, 2012
Google this...

"Google's tax avoidance is called 'capitalism', says chairman Eric Schmidt"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#820740 Dec 12, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being that if they were banned, there must have been a definition which counters the argument that you can't define what constitutes an assault weapon.
In 2004. Look at the shootings we see today. Bot the assault rifles & the larger clips have been in the news.
Bring back that ban.
You are so typically myopic. Put a mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years for the first offense, and life in the electric chair for the second, and even intellectually challenged liberals would get the message.

Location hidden

#820741 Dec 12, 2012
Compassionate Billionare Warren B...

helps a rich bro of his save on his taxes?

"Dec 12 (Reuters)- Warren Buffett's $1.2 billion share buyback from a single unnamed investor likely helped that person's estate save substantially on taxes, just one day after the Berkshire Hathaway CEO said the rich should actually be paying more..."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/ber...

Location hidden

#820742 Dec 12, 2012
EXTRA...

Don't arrest pervert illegal immigrant working for Democatic Senator...

UNTIL AFTER ELECTION...

"The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/ber...

Location hidden

#820743 Dec 12, 2012
compassionate michigan union members at it again...

"Union Thugs Demolish Clint Tarver’s Iconic Lansing,Michigan Hot Dog Cart [Photo-Donation Link] Update: Thugs Yelled “N***er, Uncle Tom” Update 5: Audio: Clint Confirms The Slurs On The Dana Loesch Show"

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/un...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#820744 Dec 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
"Union Thugs Demolish Clint Tarver’s Iconic Lansing,Michigan Hot Dog Cart [Photo-Donation Link] Update: Thugs Yelled “N***er, Uncle Tom” Update 5: Audio: Clint Confirms The Slurs On The Dana Loesch Show"
Right to work laws allow non-union workers to steal benefits attained by dues paying members. As any good rightwinger will tell you, violence against thieves is necessary to protect your property.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#820745 Dec 12, 2012
killtaker wrote:
clint should have owned a gun with a large clip. Might of saved his hot dogs from getting beat up by these moron union criminals.
NWax

Windsor, CT

#820747 Dec 12, 2012
Ohhh Lookie - The leftwinut Gun Nut is back!!!

Woob, woob, woob, woob....

later, stooge.
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Right to work laws allow non-union workers to steal benefits attained by dues paying members. As any good rightwinger will tell you, violence against thieves is necessary to protect your property.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820748 Dec 12, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>YEs just like a pig in a BLANKET wrap it coat it with sugar so KILLING UNBORN BABIES HEALTHY BABIES ARE GOOD BECAUSE IT'S A WOMENS RIGHT TO F*** AND THEN KILL THE PRODUCT OF HER F***ing the motherly WOMAN the THE BASKET OF LIFE, THE MODERN LIB WOMEN THE GRAVEYARD because of the ,LIB,FEM,LESBIAN AGENDA,ANTI HETROSEXUAL MALE OF ANY COLOR
I invite you to conceive and gestate with every sexual act you perform. No one is stopping you - except perhaps the Almighty, having made you a man.

Next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#820750 Dec 12, 2012
dem wrote:
Ema'am?
Where's your husband gunner?
Looting in Staten Island

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#820751 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of wars in American history were started under Democrat leadership.
The majority of the wealthiest on Capital Hill are Democrats.
FYI.
To the best of my knowledge, the political affiliation of the war-declarers doesn't make the wars any cleaner, or the profits any smaller.

What was your point again?

Location hidden

#820752 Dec 12, 2012
FLASHBACK....

Liberals.....

"36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes"

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-mal...

Location hidden

#820753 Dec 12, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
are you afraid of hotdogs too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 26 min _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 27 min Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 28 min _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min LRS 177,345
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••