Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,181 - 758,200 of 1,080,397 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tax WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,WIC,SECTION 8 tax all welfare benefits no one should get a free ride every bit counts , if you are under 60 years old and in good health get a job , public housing should be short term,welfare,short term, if you dropped out of school and got yourself pregnant because it's your body it should be your problem and your parents problem not mine,generation of families should not be allowed to keep bilking the system with no results to show for our wasted investments in human kind I DONT OWE YOU OR YOUR GRANMAMMA NOTHING,and if you are on welfare with one child if you get pregnant with another child before being able to take care of yourselves without public assistance you should be kicked of the PUBLIC DOLE as YOU WELFARE JUNKIES CAN SEE IT'S THE PEOPLES MONEY OUR TAXES NOT the governments money
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
That's not true at this time Flack, where are you getting that?
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I just cant get my head around some of you people despite your ethnicity. The same people talking about what the President should do, why dont we have a survey, if in the last 90 days you have had a
1 late bill,
2 interruption in servcice with anything,
3 live check to check,
4 Had to loan as much as a dime from a friend or the bank,
5 CANT TELL US IN DETAIL HOW YOU CAN FIX The ECONOMY STEP FOR STEP.
Then KillYoSelf before you can father or mother any children, or any more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Unions are no longer needed. Get over it already. Your scheme is no longer required.
I have no sheme, I am not the one using different names when I post.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

50years DEMONCRATS HAVE BABMOZZELED, let's see what we got can't graduate high school,crime,bad health,broken families(aided by welfare and social workers LIBS)PRISON POULATION,destroyed education in the BLACK community so they can"t compete with WHITE LIB CHILDREN BUT THEY WILL COUNSEL YOU LATER ON IN LIFE all you get out of higher education is a sports scholarship to drunk dead on the side of the highway after $1000 bottles of BUBBLES,and OH in case I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE TO SOME BLACKS OBAMA and THE HANSOME FIRST LADY

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true at this time Flack, where are you getting that?
My guess would be flack pulled that from where he gets the rest of his flack facts...did you you know he is related to the Whites of West Virginia?
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE LAZY PEOPLE?"
UM, NOPE, I SAID WHAT I MEANT. I MEAN YOU START DRAWIN' LINES AN' DEBIL START THINKIN', WHY HE GOT TO SUPPORT THE STOOPID? THE RELIGIOUS? THE MILITARY RETARDS. YOU SEE? SOON AS YOU START QUALIFYIN' THE TERM, "WE THE PEOPLE" YOU ON A SLIPPERY SLOPE. IF THERE WAS GENIUS IN THE FOUNDING FATHERS IT WAS THIS REALIZATION. I MEAN THEY COULDA WRITTEN, "WE THE WHITE PEOPLE, WE THE MALE PEOPLE, WE THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE," BUT, INSTEAD THEY JUS' SORTA WAVE THEY HANDS VAGUELY AT IT AN' LEAVE IT AT THAT. THIS REALITY IS THE ONLY THING KEEPS GUYS LIKE ME FROM KILLIN' GUYS LIKE YOU, BE HAPPY. CUASE BELIEVE DEBIL WHEN HE SAY, IF IT WERE WRITTEN ANY OTHER WAY, YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY.
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man i hope the keep funding abortions...
We don't need any more idiots to have children that grow up to be you....
SEE THAT, SAILOR? THERE SUMTHIN' ELSE WE AGREE ON.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

six wrote:
I just cant get my head around some of you people despite your ethnicity. The same people talking about what the President should do, why dont we have a survey, if in the last 90 days you have had a
1 late bill,
2 interruption in servcice with anything,
3 live check to check,
4 Had to loan as much as a dime from a friend or the bank,
5 CANT TELL US IN DETAIL HOW YOU CAN FIX The ECONOMY STEP FOR STEP.
Then KillYoSelf before you can father or mother any children, or any more.
BECAUSE the citizens ARE THE BOSS OF THE POLITICIANS SO GO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY who are you to think that a public official cannot be critiqued by the public wether they VOTED for him or not
Sad Time for the USA

Ware, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Agree. That's why I don't even bother to get on thread much these days. They are dragging this Country down into the dregs.
That's where their mentality lies.
They remind me of those Dodo Birds in Ice Age who are so stupid they all follow each other and throw themselves off of the cliff.
Talk about losing all reason AND common sense!
Wish "they'd" just jump already and off "themselves"! LoL!!!
Like you always say ( which always makes me laugh )...
"Liberals are so stupid" !!!!!:)
If I'm not on before The Holidays, A Lovely, Blessed Christmas to You and Your Girls, & Family!!
<quoted text>
It's like almost 1/2 this country now wants to be a bunch of derelicts the lefties like on this thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has a story like that although yours is dumber than most.
Michigan is a big azz state pal and believe it or not the bulk Michigan's residents are not union members. Snyder, another venture capitalist, will be a one termer, his election was a knee jerk reaction by those who now regret it. He's also got the worst voice of any governor in American history including Piyush Jindall.
You know nothing.
I want you know, I spent alot of time in Michigan in the factories dealing with those UAW Idiots and have no Idea of the Real World and have helped turn michigan into a Welfare State it has become besides they dont want to work and prefer the entitlement society. Michigan is in the top 10 which ranks #5 of the states that are Dependent on Food Stamps.

Which States Rely on Food Stamps the Most?

http://www.foodstamps.org/articles/which-stat...
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

"MAN," DEBIL SAY TO HIS WRINKLY, BROWN DICK HANGIN' THERE BLINDLY TWIXT HIS LEGS, "YOU BEEN A HARD WORKER ALL THESE YEARS, CHESTER. I GON' GO DOWN MONDAY MORNIN' AN' SIGN YOU UP FO' SOCIAL SECURITY. ANYBODY DESERVE IT YOU DO, SPECIALLY AFTER ALL YOU SPRAYED INTO THE SYSTEM..."
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no sheme, I am not the one using different names when I post.
Careful, sockpuppets from the left are here and the hefty broad with no social skills Leosnana, the spelling police is here! Don't tell her about your sheme!!!
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

You guy's are trying to match wills with idiots who rather point Fingures at our President because of his skin color, because its hard for them to Stomach the fact the person they placed into office ruined the country, and the person WE (as in AMERICANS)elected into office, has found and destroyed all our major enemies in his 1st Term !!!!!! he won TWICE!Whether its recognized or not, this country had to be stabalized before things could be fixed,(Do you jump out a moving car before you stop it?). When Obama stepped into office, America was on the decline across the board, so say what you want, the man is building a strong base for the next President to be successful no matter their party. It takes a strong person to step into a situation where he or she wont be recognized for the success of a mess they chose to help clean up, but will be blamed for not fixing the problem in its entirety,,,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Tax WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,WIC,SECTION 8 tax all welfare benefits no one should get a free ride every bit counts , if you are under 60 years old and in good health get a job , public housing should be short term,welfare,short term, if you dropped out of school and got yourself pregnant because it's your body it should be your problem and your parents problem not mine,generation of families should not be allowed to keep bilking the system with no results to show for our wasted investments in human kind I DONT OWE YOU OR YOUR GRANMAMMA NOTHING,and if you are on welfare with one child if you get pregnant with another child before being able to take care of yourselves without public assistance you should be kicked of the PUBLIC DOLE as YOU WELFARE JUNKIES CAN SEE IT'S THE PEOPLES MONEY OUR TAXES NOT the governments money
sounds like Michigan, Florida, & California and here is an example Flordia.

Homeless Tampa Florida mother With 15 Kids 'Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children'

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Flack was given nothing. I have earned everything I have. It's you libtards that are the tit suckers.
Evidently either Flsacktard went o private school or else he never went. Could explain a lot.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>BECAUSE the citizens ARE THE BOSS OF THE POLITICIANS SO GO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY who are you to think that a public official cannot be critiqued by the public wether they VOTED for him or not
See! its people like this who like to keep thing broken because they dont have the common sense to exist without contriversy. In Kremlin's mind what he wrote made sense,,,,,,,

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on homey, we have to tackle the 1.2 trillion deficit before we cab touch the debt. Cut, cut, cut
You mean a balanced budget.

Like the one we had before Bush,Ryan, Cantor, Boehner & McConnell voted to take us off that path.

Ending the two wars & getting our economy back on track will cut a major portion.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Products of our tax dollar funded liberal education system ...

And the liberal mindlessness of Hollywood, The Movie Industry ...

And the brain dead Music Industry ...

The political influence of the party of liberal propaganda ...

All leading to the same path: Dereliction in/of the brain no doubt.
Sad Time for the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like almost 1/2 this country now wants to be a bunch of derelicts the lefties like on this thread.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

My point with the survey was to say this, Our country has so many problems they cant be addressed all at once, but who is to determine the order the problems are fixed,,,,,well I dont know, but common since says if your going to fix your country,,It might be a good idea to take out your enemies so they dont keep destroying the faith of the country while your trying to rebuild it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 68,379
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search