Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,181 - 758,200 of 1,098,853 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Tax WELFARE, FOODSTAMPS,WIC,SECTION 8 tax all welfare benefits no one should get a free ride every bit counts , if you are under 60 years old and in good health get a job , public housing should be short term,welfare,short term, if you dropped out of school and got yourself pregnant because it's your body it should be your problem and your parents problem not mine,generation of families should not be allowed to keep bilking the system with no results to show for our wasted investments in human kind I DONT OWE YOU OR YOUR GRANMAMMA NOTHING,and if you are on welfare with one child if you get pregnant with another child before being able to take care of yourselves without public assistance you should be kicked of the PUBLIC DOLE as YOU WELFARE JUNKIES CAN SEE IT'S THE PEOPLES MONEY OUR TAXES NOT the governments money
sounds like Michigan, Florida, & California and here is an example Flordia.

Homeless Tampa Florida mother With 15 Kids 'Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children'

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Flack was given nothing. I have earned everything I have. It's you libtards that are the tit suckers.
Evidently either Flsacktard went o private school or else he never went. Could explain a lot.
six

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>BECAUSE the citizens ARE THE BOSS OF THE POLITICIANS SO GO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY who are you to think that a public official cannot be critiqued by the public wether they VOTED for him or not
See! its people like this who like to keep thing broken because they dont have the common sense to exist without contriversy. In Kremlin's mind what he wrote made sense,,,,,,,

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on homey, we have to tackle the 1.2 trillion deficit before we cab touch the debt. Cut, cut, cut
You mean a balanced budget.

Like the one we had before Bush,Ryan, Cantor, Boehner & McConnell voted to take us off that path.

Ending the two wars & getting our economy back on track will cut a major portion.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Products of our tax dollar funded liberal education system ...

And the liberal mindlessness of Hollywood, The Movie Industry ...

And the brain dead Music Industry ...

The political influence of the party of liberal propaganda ...

All leading to the same path: Dereliction in/of the brain no doubt.
Sad Time for the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like almost 1/2 this country now wants to be a bunch of derelicts the lefties like on this thread.
six

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

My point with the survey was to say this, Our country has so many problems they cant be addressed all at once, but who is to determine the order the problems are fixed,,,,,well I dont know, but common since says if your going to fix your country,,It might be a good idea to take out your enemies so they dont keep destroying the faith of the country while your trying to rebuild it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, sockpuppets from the left are here and the hefty broad with no social skills Leosnana, the spelling police is here! Don't tell her about your sheme!!!
Gee, Archie, that's rather amusing coming from a major heel in the sock drawer department...how many of these Grumpy Old Prick gun nuts did you bring with you and how many were you to begin with? FOUR MORE YEARS!(but not here.)
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

six wrote:
You guy's are trying to match wills with idiots who rather point Fingures at our President because of his skin color, because its hard for them to Stomach the fact the person they placed into office ruined the country, and the person WE (as in AMERICANS)elected into office, has found and destroyed all our major enemies in his 1st Term !!!!!! he won TWICE!Whether its recognized or not, this country had to be stabalized before things could be fixed,(Do you jump out a moving car before you stop it?). When Obama stepped into office, America was on the decline across the board, so say what you want, the man is building a strong base for the next President to be successful no matter their party. It takes a strong person to step into a situation where he or she wont be recognized for the success of a mess they chose to help clean up, but will be blamed for not fixing the problem in its entirety,,,
NAH, NO WE NOT. WELL, DEBIL CAN ONLY SPEAK FO' HISSELF AN' HE CERTAINLY NOT. WE JUS' ENDURED 10 YEARS OF POLITICAL ASCENDANCY OF THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT AND WE APPARENTLY HAD NO RESPONSE TO THAT MOVEMENT. IT BEHOOVES US TO STUDY THEM CAREFULLY SO IF THE TIME EVER COMES AGAIN WHEN THEY CRAWL OUT OF THE BOX (CHURCH/CAR DEALERSHIP) WE KNOW EXACTLY WHO TO KILL AND HOW BES' TO DO IT. I FO' ONE AM NOT GOIN' THROUGH ALL THIS AGAIN, FUCK THE FOUNDING FATHERS. LITTLE, PRISSY CAROL IS JUST AS DANGEROUS IN HER BEATIFIC RELIGIOUS DUMBNESS AS A PAT ROBERTSON. WE NEED TO NOT IGNORE THESE ZEALOTS NO MO' AN' TO GET THEM RUN OUT OF LOCAL STATEHOUSES AN' OFF SCHOOLBOARDS. THIS WORK JUS' GETTIN' STARTED, DON' GET COMPLACENT NOW. IN ORDER TO PULL OFF THIS HERCULEAN TASK WE NEED TO KEEP THEM SCARED AND HOLED UP IN THEY CHURCHES. NOW GET OUT THERE AND TERRIFY SOME STRAIGHTS.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
<quoted text>
See! its people like this who like to keep thing broken because they dont have the common sense to exist without contriversy. In Kremlin's mind what he wrote made sense,,,,,,,
Again take your own advice off yourself nobody needs you nobody
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Products of our tax dollar funded liberal education system ...
And the liberal mindlessness of Hollywood, The Movie Industry ...
And the brain dead Music Industry ...
The political influence of the party of liberal propaganda ...
All leading to the same path: Dereliction in/of the brain no doubt.
<quoted text>
SHUT UP, BITCH, AN' GO GET ME A PLATE OF THAT ICE-AGE, CLIFF-DIVIN' DODO OF YOURS. OH, AN' A BEER...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently either Flsacktard went o private school or else he never went. Could explain a lot.
He also built his own roads; practices his own medicine; built his own automobile out of aluminum cans and twine...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Under 30% is accurate__47.5% is a fkn lie.
Pretty simple deal eh?
Perhaps you prefer all that smoke being blown up your azz.
Figures!
No, under 30 is pathetic you stupid fckn liberal
THE DEBIL

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Archie, that's rather amusing coming from a major heel in the sock drawer department...how many of these Grumpy Old Prick gun nuts did you bring with you and how many were you to begin with? FOUR MORE YEARS!(but not here.)
BABY-DOLL! WHA'S IN THE BOX? IS THAT FO' ME? YOU LOOK GOOD IN RED... LIKELY RED LOOK GOOD IN YOU TOO... HAPPY HOLIDAYS O' LOVE OF MY LIFE..
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
My point with the survey was to say this, Our country has so many problems they cant be addressed all at once, but who is to determine the order the problems are fixed,,,,,well I dont know, but common since says if your going to fix your country,,It might be a good idea to take out your enemies so they dont keep destroying the faith of the country while your trying to rebuild it.
BLAH BLAh BLAH REVERSE RACISM is still RACISISMY DEFEND HIM DEFEND HIM BECAUSE OF THE SAME RACE THAT GOT HIM ELECTED NOW USED AS THE CRUTCH TO HOLD HIM UP FOR HIS FAILURES no DIFFERENT THAN ANYOTHER BS POLITICIAN ONLY RACISM KEPT HIM POPULAR AND IN OFFICE HE SUCKS LIKE MOST POLITICIANS sucker

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
So? Sounds like ol' Ricky is mirroring Obama reneging on his word, his campaign promises.
Let's discuss THAT!
The Democrats are just angry. If the Unions are weakened, less affluent, less money to donate to The DNC to assure their Democratic Candidate gets elected.
That takes care of your claim of assuring elections through buying votes via The Unions.
ACORN a'ringin' a bell? "bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their
re-election through schemes" ...
Where dead people and Mickey Mouse got a Vote in the 2008 Election.
Some scheme. And a whole lotta lyin' & cheatin' goin' on, wouldn't you say? Talk about fraud!
The Union NEEDS to be weakened into nonexistence.
RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.
Name it. Name something major Obama did that he did not say he would do.

Unions support Democrats because Democrats support the working people & Middle Class.

Thanks for admitting the Republicans move was all political & proving my point that Republicans can't win on hasving better ideas.

They can only win by cheating. Weakening unions to weaken election support, gerrymandering the states to ensure more Republican representatives, passing voter ID laws, Shortening early voting, Creating long lines at the polls.

And you f*cking right whiners claim to love the Constitution. What a f*cking joke you are that you would trash our most precious right - the right to vote.

How pathetic you are.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Go with the recommendations from the bi-partisan commission, all of it. Spending cuts and raising taxes.
Please list the cuts proposed by Obama and when they tale effect
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I want you know, I spent alot of time in Michigan in the factories dealing with those UAW Idiots and have no Idea of the Real World and have helped turn michigan into a Welfare State it has become besides they dont want to work and prefer the entitlement society. Michigan is in the top 10 which ranks #5 of the states that are Dependent on Food Stamps.
Which States Rely on Food Stamps the Most?
http://www.foodstamps.org/articles/which-stat...
Who gives a sht what you did or when you did it__you're just one guy who didn't make a turds worth of difference in the grand scheme. First it was your brother had a friend and now it's YOU spent a lot of time up there.

Have another cocktail-get a grip-stop being stupid.

BTW food stamps, or SNAP as that program is called, is indicative of sht__in my county the vast majority of recipients are the elderly whose budgets couldn't maintain pace with the wild price rides of the Bush-Obama era.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true at this time Flack, where are you getting that?
Wow...try the nyt. Stupid fck
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
You guy's are trying to match wills with idiots who rather point Fingures at our President because of his skin color, because its hard for them to Stomach the fact the person they placed into office ruined the country, and the person WE (as in AMERICANS)elected into office, has found and destroyed all our major enemies in his 1st Term !!!!!! he won TWICE!Whether its recognized or not, this country had to be stabalized before things could be fixed,(Do you jump out a moving car before you stop it?). When Obama stepped into office, America was on the decline across the board, so say what you want, the man is building a strong base for the next President to be successful no matter their party. It takes a strong person to step into a situation where he or she wont be recognized for the success of a mess they chose to help clean up, but will be blamed for not fixing the problem in its entirety,,,
WHAT A PILLOCK ONE trick pony RACISM have not moved an inch as a free man in the 21 century still stuck on race and blames it on the whiteman so you still have not moved up in life because the whiteman still controls your our president lolololol OH we MOVING ON UP TO THE EAST SIDE blame the whiteman everytime gives him power over YOU dumb dumb
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, under 30 is pathetic you stupid fckn liberal
Pathetic but accurate. The other poster was lying__I was being accurate. GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-27 10 min Kuuipo 7
Amy 8-27 10 min Mister Tonka 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 177,236
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 68,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min David Morrison 97,880
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min truth-facts 46,252
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 27 min Dan B 5
Amy 8-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 25

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••