Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,909)

Showing posts 758,161 - 758,180 of1,073,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like this lying sack of sht
" I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian for me for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. Gods in the mix.- April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.
When it involves votes, democrats "evolve" at the 11th hour right before an election.

Or they kick the can down the road if it means offending their base and blame republicans.

It's a pattern. Just ask Hillary and Bill Clinton after the 2008 election.

"Shame on you, Barack Obama, shame on you!"
Hillary Clinton

"They even pulled the race card on ME!"
Bill Clinton

Lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your copay at your shrinks office, Democrat?
WELL, JIMMY, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW ANYMORE? EVER SINCE I BEEN FUCKIN' LOIS I DON'T FEEL SO CRAZY NO MO' SO I STOPPED GOIN'. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN LOIS GO BATSHIT, JIMMY? THAT BITCH IS A LOOSE CANNON, SON. JUS' YESTERDAY SHE ASK ME TO PISS IN HER MOUTH WHICH IS FINE ON THE FACE OF IT BUT THEN JUS' BEFO' I FINISH MY BEER SHE SPRAY AN ENTIRE CAN OF DAIRY WHIP IN THERE. WHAT KIND OF CRAZY BITCH DOES THAT? I WANTED THAT SHIT ON MY PIE TONIGHT! PLUS, I DON' GET THAT MUCH OF A THRILL OUTTA BANGIN' FAT GIRLS, JIMMY, I DON' KNOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT ARE YOU ANYWAYS, AN ACTUARY? BOR-ING...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

So? Sounds like ol' Ricky is mirroring Obama reneging on his word, his campaign promises.

Let's discuss THAT!

The Democrats are just angry. If the Unions are weakened, less affluent, less money to donate to The DNC to assure their Democratic Candidate gets elected.

That takes care of your claim of assuring elections through buying votes via The Unions.

ACORN a'ringin' a bell? "bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their
re-election through schemes" ...
Where dead people and Mickey Mouse got a Vote in the 2008 Election.
Some scheme. And a whole lotta lyin' & cheatin' goin' on, wouldn't you say? Talk about fraud!

The Union NEEDS to be weakened into nonexistence.

RealDave wrote:
Rick Snyder said he did not think the "right to Work" legislation was good for Michigan.
After the election: "I'll sign it!!! I'll sign it!!!!"
Another lying sack of sh*t Republican. Legislating their future election by taking money from unions^& weakening them.
Republicans wonder why they lost in 2012. Outside of their feable minded base, they are recognized as a bunch of liars & cheats who spend time & tax money insuring their re-election through schemes like weakening the union, gerrymandering, and voter suppression.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If the seals are as great as everybody says they are then how come so many of them manage to get themselves killed? I would think a good soldier could avoid that.
"nobama 2012"
Get a life or more importantly a brain. I will offer a partial list of American war deaths;
- Civil War - 525,000 plus
- WW1 - 116,000 plus
- WW2 - 405,000 plus
- Korean - 54,000 plus
- Vietnam - 56,000 plus
All those dead soldiers were bad soldiers? You are truly astupidsonofabitch. Why do you not get a job and quit putting your hand out for freebees? Support yourself. Knock off the racists crap you spew on a daily basis. Get your mommy to wipe your butt. Take a bath, you stink. Brush your teeth all the crap the passes thru your mouth must be hell. Join the Army, nah you could not do that, the Army is looking for intelligence. Get an education, learn a trade, quit being a leech. Join OWS, defecate in public, destroy property, commit a rape.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
" Today, the United States spends about 71 cents of every federal tax dollar it collects on the Big 4: Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and interest on the debt."
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE PEOPLE?"
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cracker" is a funny word. You get me every time. Lol
YES, I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. IT LIKE PICKIN' A SCAB FO' MANY SOUTHERNERS, HOWEVER, AN' I VERY MUCH ENJOY THAT.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Now Michigan companies will be forced to hire unqualified, untrained non-union workers and the quality of their products and services will suffer. Union made products are by far superior. I try to only purchase products with the "union made" label.
"nobama 2012"
You must dress in your birthday suit.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm feeling the Xmas spirit too.
NO, MAN, THA'S PISS. HOW MANY TIMES DEBIL GOT REMIND YOU TO GO BEFO' YOU BLOW?
SomeYungDem

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hehe...
NJ Nerd

Ware, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How are ya'll missing the point that (the boy) had just left his fathers house to go to the local store & was on his way home when approached by a stranger with a gun & a chip on his shoulder. Am I the only 1 that heard the 911 call? Where are ya'll coming up with these accusations of him breaking in houses or casing houses to break into. The boy had soda & candy ij his hands for christ sake. Just because a kid is taller than a person doesn't void the fact that he's a kid & is in no way stronger than a full grown man. I'm 6/1", my 12yr old son is 5/7". Picture me allowing him to whip me. Physicality has nothing to do with skill. Zimmerman got his ass whipped because he just can't fight, simple as that.
Would that be the point on the top of your head?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
The only ones who haven't heard "we're broke" are the Liberals.
Who want to keep funding "unnecessary" Social programs that our economy cannot sustain.
And cutting Defense/Military Budget would be like committing Harry Carry at this juncture and climate of Geo-Political chaos, turmoil hostility and nuclear unrest.
And who gives a damn what the OTHER "next 10 highest countries combined" do? Who exactly are the "highest countries" any way?
Isn't it shocking that Saddam Hussein's caravan of trucks moving out of Baghdad into Syria smuggled his Bio-Chemical Weapons, WMDS, into Syria ??
The Bush Administration certainly allotted Hussein ample time to load that convoy and ride those WMDS out.
Plenty of warning. Perhaps ol' Bush was smarter than given credit. He didn't want Hussein's troops using those Chemical Weapons on Our American Soldiers.
Your question is moot.
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time. They have swallowed the bullshit hook, line, and sinker. They are sheeple being lead to the slaughter. Problem is they are dragging us along with them. What Obama and the libtards want solves nothing. They have lost all reason.
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

PEE WHERE YOU BE IS SUMTHIN' RICH FOLKS DO AT THE BEACH TRYIN' TO CONVINCE THEYSELVES THEY NOT INCONTINENT. SAY, SPEAKIN' OF RICH FOLKS SHITTIN' WHERE THEY BANK, DEBIL HEAR THE GOVERNOR OF THE CAYMAN ISLANDS - IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT - JUS' RESIGNED IN A CLOUD OF EXTORTION AN' CORRUPTION CHARGES. BET WILLARD NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT EITHER, HIS TRUST BEIN' "BLIND" AN' ALL. THAT MAN IS AS PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW, IF, IN THAT METAPHOR, "MAN" MEANT SISSY, "PURE" MEANT CROOKED, AN' "DRIVEN SNOW," WAS A EUPHEMISM FO' CHEAP CHINEE SHIT.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>when those people in michigan figure out that they will be able to get union representation free without paying for it, they will love it because most of them its all about free just look at the UAW and the Job Bank I know guy I worked with told me that his brother was in the GM Job Bank for years and got paid to fish full time while in the job bank and the UAW cant figure out why GM was broke because they thought they were entitled to it and it was free.
Everyone has a story like that although yours is dumber than most.

Michigan is a big azz state pal and believe it or not the bulk Michigan's residents are not union members. Snyder, another venture capitalist, will be a one termer, his election was a knee jerk reaction by those who now regret it. He's also got the worst voice of any governor in American history including Piyush Jindall.

You know nothing.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Nice try, dem-twit.

But, Jane is funny!!

Her humourous stories about your "mates" are hilarious.

See your "dem" posts were pulled.
So, in your desperation thought you'd use my "screen name"?
HA! Like all of the other posters don't know it's you.
Good Luck with that, snowflake.
new yawk aka dem wrote:
Jane?
Where is Jane?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron and a liar.
Currently, the "official" unemployment rate for the city of Detroit is just under 30%. Add in all of Oakland and Wayne Counties the rate drops to about 17.5%.
Your bullshyte and aged figure was born at the Detroit News and includes underemployed and other factors that skew the total away from official. Also__Detroit actually has plenty of good jobs that "qualified" workers are driving fifty miles and more to each and every day. Key word is qualified.
I believe Detroit is filing for Bankruptcy, you are right people are driving but its out of Detroit!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Total crock, turn off Fox News. We are broke because of Bush's failed policies, a couple of unfunded wars while cutting taxes on the rich and now oyu want to blame the phucking poor? And please don't feed me that crap about A. weapons of mass destruction marching off into Syria and now B. saying that was 'allowed to happen' so they could not be used on our troops.
I mean much bullsh!t can you rightwingers possibly make up???
Thirty three judgit icons on that one Home, looks like the old gang of mutts and trolls is back.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron and a liar.
Currently, the "official" unemployment rate for the city of Detroit is just under 30%. Add in all of Oakland and Wayne Counties the rate drops to about 17.5%.
Your bullshyte and aged figure was born at the Detroit News and includes underemployed and other factors that skew the total away from official. Also__Detroit actually has plenty of good jobs that "qualified" workers are driving fifty miles and more to each and every day. Key word is qualified.
Under 30%!? Wow
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're wasting your time. They have swallowed the bullshit hook, line, and sinker. They are sheeple being lead to the slaughter. Problem is they are dragging us along with them. What Obama and the libtards want solves nothing. They have lost all reason.
UH-HUH. DEBIL THINK YOU NAILED IT HERE ALRIGHT, YOU BEIN' DRAGGED TO THE SLAUGHTER TOO, KICKIN' AN' SCREAMIN' THE WHOLE WAY. WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY; MIGHT AS WELL BE HUNG FO' A SHEEPLE AS A PIGLET. I DON' KNOW ABOUT YOU FOLKS BUT I KINDA LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE SLAUGHTER?
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Nice try, dem-twit.
But, Jane is funny!!
Her humourous stories about your "mates" are hilarious.
See your "dem" posts were pulled.
So, in your desperation thought you'd use my "screen name"?
HA! Like all of the other posters don't know it's you.
Good Luck with that, snowflake.
<quoted text>
UM, COULD YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOU TITS? I'VE KNOWN A FEW BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED WOMEN FROM UPSTATE AND I WANT TO SEE IF I STILL REMEMBER YOU OR YOUR MOM?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON - The Federal Reserve ramped up its stimulus to the economy on Wednesday expressing disappointment with the pace of recovery in employment.

Bernanke has warned that running over this "fiscal cliff" would lead the economy into a new recession.

http://news.msn.com/politics/fed-ramps-up-sti...

ON THE FLIP SIDE...

Geithner Says Obama Is 'Absolutely' Willing to Go Off Cliff

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/geithner-...

Stop the world! I want to get off!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,161 - 758,180 of1,073,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
This is a great ad. 12 min Harold B Alls 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min SpaceBlues 45,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 4 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 4 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE