Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,161 - 758,180 of 1,081,704 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON - The Federal Reserve ramped up its stimulus to the economy on Wednesday expressing disappointment with the pace of recovery in employment.

Bernanke has warned that running over this "fiscal cliff" would lead the economy into a new recession.

http://news.msn.com/politics/fed-ramps-up-sti...

ON THE FLIP SIDE...

Geithner Says Obama Is 'Absolutely' Willing to Go Off Cliff

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/geithner-...

Stop the world! I want to get off!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Is there any doubt that the American people are being played for suckers? We are spending $1.6 trillion a year more than the tax revenues coming in. The politicians answer to this is let us tax the upper middle class and rich $80 billion a year. Let us do that and maybe we will cut spending in a few years.(A personal thought. Maybe they are just kicking the can down the road till all the baby boomers die because right now we are not having near the babies to keep the population up. This way it will take care of itself.) We, the American people, are screwed!
THE DEBIL

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL TAKE THE L'IL WHITE BABY AN' HE SHOVE A BOTTLE OF RICE WINE VINEGAR UP ITS ASS UNTIL THE BOTTLE NECK hAVIN a biG OLE tIME... AN' HE, HE DROP IT IN THE FIREPLACE AN' HE WATCHIN' THE SMOKY SOOTY sUET fALL OFF'N THE BABY bONES AN' SoMEHOW THAT cUTE l'IL WHITE bABY NOT DEAD YET AN" IT WRITHIN' AROUN' IN THE FIREPLACE UNABLE TO SCREAM BUT YOU CAN TELL IT SCREAMIN' IF YOU LOOK CLOSE...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. DEBIL THINK YOU NAILED IT HERE ALRIGHT, YOU BEIN' DRAGGED TO THE SLAUGHTER TOO, KICKIN' AN' SCREAMIN' THE WHOLE WAY. WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY; MIGHT AS WELL BE HUNG FO' A SHEEPLE AS A PIGLET. I DON' KNOW ABOUT YOU FOLKS BUT I KINDA LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE SLAUGHTER?
Flack has been sucking on the rich man's tit for so long he cannot exist without him. He would have done well as a serf if Feudal times or as an indentured servant here in the states back in the 1700's.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
WASHINGTON - The Federal Reserve ramped up its stimulus to the economy on Wednesday expressing disappointment with the pace of recovery in employment.
Bernanke has warned that running over this "fiscal cliff" would lead the economy into a new recession.
http://news.msn.com/politics/fed-ramps-up-sti...
ON THE FLIP SIDE...
Geithner Says Obama Is 'Absolutely' Willing to Go Off Cliff
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/geithner-...
Stop the world! I want to get off!
Let's go! Raise taxes and cut spending, it's the only way to trim the debt. There isn't any fiscal cliff, that's just to scare the little brains.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Thirty three judgit icons on that one Home, looks like the old gang of mutts and trolls is back.
Yes! Winning!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Under 30%!? Wow
Under 30% is accurate__47.5% is a fkn lie.

Pretty simple deal eh?

Perhaps you prefer all that smoke being blown up your azz.

Figures!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Let's go! Raise taxes and cut spending, it's the only way to trim the debt. There isn't any fiscal cliff, that's just to scare the little brains.
Come on homey, we have to tackle the 1.2 trillion deficit before we cab touch the debt. Cut, cut, cut
toe_b

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL TAKE THE L'IL WHITE BABY AN' HE SHOVE A BOTTLE OF RICE WINE VINEGAR UP ITS ASS UNTIL THE BOTTLE NECK hAVIN a biG OLE tIME... AN' HE, HE DROP IT IN THE FIREPLACE AN' HE WATCHIN' THE SMOKY SOOTY sUET fALL OFF'N THE BABY bONES AN' SoMEHOW THAT cUTE l'IL WHITE bABY NOT DEAD YET AN" IT WRITHIN' AROUN' IN THE FIREPLACE UNABLE TO SCREAM BUT YOU CAN TELL IT SCREAMIN' IF YOU LOOK CLOSE...
Wherz wuz youz whnez wez waz onz thaz loooong boat ride frumz afeikaa tu nort america?

Wez could have yuzed s sense of humor to help us laff de chains off
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Brandon Lincoln Woodard Murdered BY BLACK DOES THE BLACK COMMUNITY CARE NO!harpton,JAKSON,where is the out pouting where are the calls for justice OK the COMMUNITY can't say it was RACISM so regular thing in the BLACK OBAMA COMMUNITY,AS BIDEN SAID REPUBLICANS THEY GOING PUT YOU IN CHAINS, BLACKS ARE PUTTING BLACKS IN BODYBAGS and COFFINS I DON'T SEE NO WHITE DEM LIBRALS CRYING FOR YA DETROIT YOU GOT BAILED OUT DIDN'T YA SO STFU YOU GOT WHAT YOU VOTED for
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on homey, we have to tackle the 1.2 trillion deficit before we cab touch the debt. Cut, cut, cut
Go with the recommendations from the bi-partisan commission, all of it. Spending cuts and raising taxes.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack has been sucking on the rich man's tit for so long he cannot exist without him. He would have done well as a serf if Feudal times or as an indentured servant here in the states back in the 1700's.
Bullshit! Flack was given nothing. I have earned everything I have. It's you libtards that are the tit suckers.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE PEOPLE?"
UH-HUH... YOU MEAN, TAKIN' CARE OF "THE LAZY PEOPLE?"
ole_47

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Let's go! Raise taxes and cut spending, it's the only way to trim the debt. There isn't any fiscal cliff, that's just to scare the little brains.
Man i hope the keep funding abortions...
We don't need any more idiots to have children that grow up to be you....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Go with the recommendations from the bi-partisan commission, all of it. Spending cuts and raising taxes.
Were you born a sponge?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I'll tell you what's a total propaganda crock ...

Al Gore making millions off of his "Global Warming" schpeils while having a Carbon Footprint bigger than your mouth and dem's a$$.

Another total crock is brain dead pelosi: "... we have to pass the bill before we can read what's in it". Only ONE example of her stupidity.

Another total crock: hussein obama: " ... if the political winds of war change against the arabs, I will stand with "my brothers".
Again, only ONE of example of what a crock of shyte he is.

Here's a good one, A Joke: Butch Bytch Janet Napolitano. Useless.

Another: Crook lil Timmy Geithner, former CEO instrumental in bankrupting Goldman Sachs, previously The President of the corrupt Federal Reserve Bank of New York; now Treasure Secretary.
Talk about the fox guarding the chicken coup!

And the best crock WAS lily stating Labor Unions are necessary to protect Child Labor Laws!
What Century or Planet is your comrade residing in or on ?

2nd Best Crock is you. You've got an arse full of A$$-UMPTION.

I don't watch Fox News.
All Cable, Network and Print Media are State run.

We are broke because Hussein and Demi's keep adding to the Federal deficit. Call it unfunded cash flow, with nothing to back Our Currency; it's going to Crash.

I never blamed the "phucking poor" for anything.

You're gorging yourself on that Liberal pablum palabra.

The ones holding that ladle to your OPEN mouth are The Demi's.

Makes the brain fat, lazy and complicit.
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Total crock, turn off Fox News. We are broke because of Bush's failed policies, a couple of unfunded wars while cutting taxes on the rich and now oyu want to blame the phucking poor? And please don't feed me that crap about A. weapons of mass destruction marching off into Syria and now B. saying that was 'allowed to happen' so they could not be used on our troops.
I mean much bullsh!t can you rightwingers possibly make up???
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flack wrote:
Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
This must be why the leftists gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize!

For something he "might" do.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! Flack was given nothing. I have earned everything I have. It's you libtards that are the tit suckers.
What about the wife and mother in laws place at the beach? Is that yours too or vice versa?

Is marrying up a form of "earning it?"

Maybe we can ask Kerry and McCain.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Agree. That's why I don't even bother to get on thread much these days. They are dragging this Country down into the dregs.
That's where their mentality lies.

They remind me of those Dodo Birds in Ice Age who are so stupid they all follow each other and throw themselves off of the cliff.
Talk about losing all reason AND common sense!
Wish "they'd" just jump already and off "themselves"! LoL!!!

Like you always say ( which always makes me laugh )...
"Liberals are so stupid" !!!!!:)

If I'm not on before The Holidays, A Lovely, Blessed Christmas to You and Your Girls, & Family!!
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're wasting your time. They have swallowed the bullshit hook, line, and sinker. They are sheeple being lead to the slaughter. Problem is they are dragging us along with them. What Obama and the libtards want solves nothing. They have lost all reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: STS Electric 10 min Mike S 1
Abby 7-28 10 min Pippa 3
Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around ... 18 min Joshua Gardner 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 68,041
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 22 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 27 min Pippa 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search